The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

By TheMagicWords

(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discov... More

Chapter 1: The Studio *EDITED*
Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*
Chapter 3: Signing With Syco *EDITED*
Chapter 4: Protective Niall *EDITED*
Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*
Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*
Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*
Chapter 8: Stormy Love *EDITED*
Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*
Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*
Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*
Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*
Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*
Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*
Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*
Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*
Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*
Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*
Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*
Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*
Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*
Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*
Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*
Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 27: A Twitcam *EDITED*
Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*
Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*
Chapter 30: Pranks *EDITED*
Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*
Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*
Chapter 33: Breaking up? *EDITED*
Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*
Chapter 35: Half A Heart *EDITED*
Chapter 36: Bruises
Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 38: America
Chapter 39: Breaking
Chapter 40: The Final
Chapter 41: The First Concert
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: The Accident
Chapter 44: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Chapter 45: The Kiss
Chapter 46: The C Word
Chapter 47: An Operation
Chapter 48: A Proposal
Chapter 49: Epilogue
Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)
New Book Updates

Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*

19.6K 343 279
By TheMagicWords

Olivia's POV:

The interviewers greeted the boys who then sat on the sofa that wasn't quite big enough like usual.

"Would you like another chair?" the man Robert asked.

"Nah we're good, it's cosy," Harry said and the audience laughed.

"So we'll start with some of your up and coming projects. You boys are releasing your 4th album soon right?" the women Julia said.

"Yeah that's right. It should be released in time for Christmas and we were going for a more rockier, edgier tone to it," Liam answered and the interviewers nodded.

"Sounds good, so your first single for this album is the Steal My Girl. When will that be released?" Robert asked.

"Well it's already available to pre order but it should be released on September third," Zayn said.

"Nice, so how about this perfume," Julia asked.

"Yeah, that moment, we designed a perfume for the fans called One Moment and then decided to created another variation which will be available by the end of August in Harrods and then September everywhere else. It's really nice, both the look and smell, we are very happy with it and glad to have been part of the process," Niall replied.

"And you're also thinking about another movie documentary for the fans?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, well the first film was so well received and we couldn't fit everything into the film, so this will allow the fans to get to know us even more," Harry said.

"And lastly we have another world tour for 2015. How are you feeling about that?" Robert asked.

"We are so happy, ecstatic in fact that there is so much demand in countries we've never been before. We are very grateful for all the fans support and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. At the moment though, we are just focusing on the things left this year which is a lot and then we will focus on the tour after because it is quite stressful sometimes," Louis said.

"Yes well that is definitely a lot to be getting on with, so do you sometimes just get tired and start missing home a lot," Julia asked.

"Yeah, we get tired sometimes but we get days off and we do miss our families and friends a lot but we try to spend as much time with them when we have the opportunities," Harry said.

"And what about your girlfriends Liam, Zayn and Louis," Robert asked.

"Yeah, we do miss them a lot but we arrange to spend time together when we are free. It's hard but we make it work," Liam said and the other two boys nodded.

"Right so Harry, Niall, have you found a special lady yet?" Julia asked keenly.

"Nope, I'm single and ready to mingle," Harry said making the audience laugh.

"Yeh, I'm single too," Niall said.

"Really, what about your friend Olivia?" Robert asked.

"No we're just good friends," Niall said slightly tensely.

"Yeah, I talked to her backstage and she explained they are just close friends. She was nice, sweet girl," Julia said.

"Yeah she's great. We love having her around, she's always a lot of fun," Harry said.

"Well we have some pictures, I think from yesterday of you boys with Olivia shopping," Robert said.

"Crap," I muttered to myself.

"Don't worry," Lou said and I smiled at her.

On the screen they first showed a picture of all of us talking at the entrance of the shopping center probably arranging a meeting point. Then it was me, Harry and Louis walking around talking, then one of us laughing and something in Primark and the other shops we went to as well as one of Harry buying me the shoes I liked.

"So what's happening here?" Julia asked.

"We all split up and just went shopping, just chatting and stuff you know'" Louis said.

"The shoes?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, Liv couldn't afford them but really liked them so I decided to get them for her. She tried to stop me and take them back but I paid anyway. She's quite stubborn sometimes, especially about people buying things for her, she doesn't like it but is very grateful when someone does," Harry said and I blushed.

There were also picture of Niall, Liam and Zayn together walking around shopping. Then it was the group of us outside TK Maxx and then me and Niall in the cafe, then with the little girls.

"This is cute, what's happening here Niall?" Robert asked.

"We were hungry so we decided to go to the cafe and get a snack. Liv brought the food and overheard the girls conversation about wanting to get a picture with me but they were to shy to ask. She went over to them and said she was friends with me and that she would take them to get a picture with me if they wanted. They were really sweet girls, Lexi and Lily. Liv was great with them," Niall said.

"Aw that's sweet of her," Julia said.

"Yeah she is super sweet, she will always do things for other people and rarely thinks about herself," Niall said.

"And what about these pictures," Robert asked. It was a picture of when me and Niall had been walking and then he grabbed my hand so we were face to face and he said he stole my crisps. There were others of me chasing Niall through the shopping center and then when we ran out of breath me hugging him from behind and then letting him go and us sitting down.

"Well I told Liv that it was me who ate her crisps earlier at home so she chased me round the shopping center until I ran out of breath and she caught up but she let me go when I did my puppy dog face and she couldn't kill me because I'm adorable," Niall said making the boys and audience laugh.

"Wow, we missed a lot when you guys were shopping," Harry said.

"Oh there's more," Robert said and I groaned.

Then a picture of Niall pulling me into Jack Wills and me tearing up and then some of Niall hugging me in the shop as he was calming me down.

"What happened there," Julia asked.

"Well, we heard a pap near us and Liv got kinda distressed and upset because she didn't want them to stir things up and cause more problems for her with hate and stuff so I calmed her down," Niall said and the audience all awed.

There were pictures of me and Niall in Jack Wills picking out clothes and paying then us walking back to the meeting point. Then pictures of us going into the jewellery shop and looking around. Then of Niall talking to the shop assistant then taking the necklace out of the case and me trying it on and Niall doing the back up. The interviewers gave Niall a questioning look to explain.

"We went in there to have a look, Liv wanted to and she saw a necklace that she loved so I asked if she could try it on to see how it looks," Niall said.

"Aw aren't you sweet," Louis said pinching Niall's cheek and the audience laughed.

The next pictures were of Niall taking out his wallet and then us having a conversation and then Niall paying and taking the necklace in the bag.

"You brought it?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, I mean, she absolutely loved it and I wanted to buy it for her but we spent five minutes in the shop arguing about me buying it because she didn't want me to, like Haz said, she doesn't like people buying her things. In the end I just brought it anyway even though she said no but you could tell she loved it," Niall said and the crowd awed again.

"Yeah she loves it, she never takes it off now and she always plays with it," Liam said.

The last pictures were of Niall stopping me and then putting the necklace on me and then us standing very close to each other looking into each others eyes. Then it was of Niall walking away then me stopping him and hugging him and thanking him for everything and lastly us meeting with the others again and leaving to go home.

"What about those, getting very close," Robert said and Niall blushed.

"I was just helping her putting it on and then she hugged me and we walked back to the others," Niall said.

"Why did Olivia hug you?" Julia asked.

"To say thank you for everything," Niall responded.

"Everything?" Julia asked.

"She said for the necklace and for helping her out with things," Niall said and the interviewers looked at him questioningly.

"She was having a hard time on Twitter and needed support but it is better now. She has also had problems with a guy she knows and she's just had some tough times where she needed someone by her side to help so I did," Niall said and the audience, boys and interviewers did the biggest aw yet causing Niall to blush a lot and I smiled at how sweet he was.

"Well we have had on Twitter a lot of speculation about Niall and Olivia dating, a lot of them very positive. Fans have been deciding on a name for you guys, and they have come up with several names. Many people seem to have taken to Olivia recently, especially after the Q&A and the YouTube video as well as fan encounters. Lots of people really like her," Julia said.

"Well she is very likeable," Louis said

"So what do you boys think about Olivia and Niall dating?" Julia asked.

"We think they would make a good couple, they are really similar but also have some different opinions and they became good friends and really close fast. They are very suited to each other but we would also be wary of their friendship possibly being ruined. We think they are great friends and that's all they need to be," Liam said and the other boys all agreed.

"Niall what do you think about all this?" she asked.

"I'm just glad that people like Liv, and are becoming fans of hers because she really doesn't deserve hate and it does hurt when you get tones of hate. I'm just letting people know that I'm not dating anyone unless I say so and at the moment I am single," Niall said.

"Ok well thank you. After the break we will be taking some of the audience questions so don't go anywhere," Robert said and they cut to a break for a moment.

The boys came backstage for a moment. I went up to Niall and hugged him to which he returned.

"Free hugs?" Niall said and I laughed.

"Thanks, all that stuff you said was really sweet," I said and he smiled.

"Hey we were sweet as well, where's my hug,," Harry said and I laughed.

"Aw I'm come here you big Heffalump," I said and gave him a hug as the others laughed.

The boys then left and went back to their seats and the interview started again.

"Hello, welcome back. We are here with One Direction who are now going to answer some audience questions and then perform their song Little Things," Robert said and the crowd cheered as the boys smiled.

I didn't really listen to any of the questions and I was still thinking about all the things Niall had said. I only started listening when I heard my name mentioned. It was one of the girls who I had followed on Twitter as they were the first of my fans I had talked to.

"What are all you opinions on Livvy, we met her outside and she is definitely one of the nicest people we have met and she is so pretty?" she asked.

"She is great, so sweet and kind, she will always be there to help someone out and she cares about everyone else more than herself," Liam said smiling.

"Yeah, she is really funny and loads of fun to be around, a lot of the time it's just like she's one of the lads which is good because then we are all comfortable around each other and she has really good ideas for jokes to play on each other," Louis said.

"She's cheeky as well, very sarcastic. She will speak her mind but never says anything that could hurt someone and she is the bomb at video games, she has beaten all of us at every single game we have played. Even Louis and he is amazing," Harry said and I smiled.

"She is also really creative, she is an amazing songwriter and singer as well as a musician. She is also loves photography and art which she is great at. It's nice to spend time quietly just focusing on one thing which she likes to do and it's nice to do that with her," Zayn said.

"What and I meant to say, the boys have basically said everything," Niall said causing the audience to laugh.

"Well Liv is one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever met. She puts other people before herself and would do anything for the people she loves as well as fans. She is very funny and silly a lot of the time and is carefree and likes to have fun. She is always running around. She beats us at everything. We have yet to find something she can't do, and it's the stuff boys think are cool like video games or sports. She is very sarcastic which makes her funnier but also very modest, she never thinks she is that funny or talented or nice but she is. She is a very talented singer, songwriter and musician. From the stuff we have heard, her album is going to be incredible. She is just an extremely lovable person and great to be around. She can always brighten up you day but we are all very protective of her especially with certain people and other guys. We would never want to see her get hurt. She is also very beautiful and charming even though she doesn't believe it so that's what we like about her," Niall finished with a big aw from the crowd and what he said made me blush.

"Wow, quite a list," Robert said and the boys laughed.

"Right, that's all we have time for but before we go, One Direction will be singing their song Little Things.

"Oh," I said watching.

"What?" Lou asked.

"Every time I hear Little Things, I start crying," I said and Lou laughed.

"Don't worry, it's sweet," Lou said as the boys moved to the stage picking up their microphones.

Zayn started the song.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me" He sang.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile. You've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine. But I'll love them endlessly" Liam sang.

"I won't let these little thing slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to, and I'm in love with you, and all your little things" Liam and Zayn sang together.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea. And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, thought it makes no sense to me" Louis sang next.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never wanted to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me" Harry sung.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to, and I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Niall and Harry sung. At this point I felt my tears starting to go.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you, Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, Oh" Niall sang and my tears were now running freely.

"I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you, they add up to, and I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Harry sung and my tears were still going.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to, and I'm in love with you, and all your little things" They all sang together and finished.

The audience clapped and the interviewers ended the show and they went off air and the boys ran backstage. Their wide smiles fell as soon as they saw me.

"Liv, what's wrong," Niall said holding me in a hug and I hugged him back.

"Nothing," I said and pulled away with him looking confused as I smiled.

"How can it be nothing?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, every time I heard that song it makes me cry, I don't really know why, it just does," I said.

"Aw sweetie," Liam said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"But I looked over in your direction when Harry was singing his bit and you were fine," Louis said and I blushed.

"Uh yeah, it always happens at Niall's bit," I said and looked down.

"Aww," They all said and I looked up to see Niall blushing slightly but smiling wide.

"Boys go change and then you can head off," Lou said and the boys did.

Ten minutes later we were ready to go. The car was parked out front the boys stopped for fans for about twenty minutes and then we left to go back to the hotel. In the car on the way back, Harry went on Twitter.

"Hey guys, 'We love One Direction', 'One Direction on Robert and Julia', 'The boys love Liv' and 'We love you Livvy' are all trending," he said.

"Oh my, wow," I said looking at his phone.

"That's so weird," I said.

"They really like you, loads of super nice comments," Harry said.

"Thank god," I said leaning back in my seat.

We got back to the hotel and back to the penthouse with no trouble and all the boys relaxed on the sofa and watched TV, went on their Laptops or phones.

"Guys, I'm going to make dinner, have a change from takeaways," I said walking to the kitchen.

"Thanks Liv," the boys called.

"No problem, you guys happy with curry, rice and chapattis?" I asked getting all the ingredients out.

"Yeah sounds good," they all responded.

"I put the rice on to boil and started cutting up all the ingredients for the curry. I covered the rice and then cooked the curry. Once all the ingredients were in the curry, I added the curry sauce and covered then left to simmer. I then made the chapattis with flour and water making two for each of us and then I got the frying pan out and started cooking them. Once it did them, I put them on a plate and in the oven to stay warm. I then got all the plates and cutlery out and laid the table. After that I took everything off the heat and put it all on the table as well as taking the chapattis from the oven and then I called the boys to the table who came running.

"This looks good, thanks Liv," Liam said and I smiled.

We all tucked in and after about thirty minutes with lots of chat, we were all finished.

"That was great Liv," Niall said leaning back in his chair and all the other boys nodded.

"Thanks," I said and got up to clear everything away.

"No, you relax, let us do that, you already made dinner," Harry said as he and Liam got up and started clearing everything away.

"Are you sure, I don't mind?" I asked.

"Yes we're sure now go," he said and so I left them to it and headed to the lounge where all the other boys were.

Louis was arguing with Zayn about wanting to play Fifa but Zayn didn't want to and Niall had already given up as Louis had beaten everyone earlier when I was making dinner.

"Liv come play, I'll beat you at this," he said and I laughed.

"Yeah right, my title of queen is not going to be taken from me," I said.

"Just you wait. And what am I if you are the queen?" he asked and I laughed.

"The court jester," I said and the other boys laughed.

"Whatever, I will conquer the land of Fifa," he said and I laughed.

"Let's play, first to three," I said and we chose our teams.

"Yeah, put twenty pounds on it," Louis said.

"Deal," I said and we shook on it.

A/N: I like this chapter, it's very sweet how Niall and the others are talking about Liv. What song makes you the most emotional? What video games do you like to play, and are you any good?

Comment your favourite ship name or suggest your own:

Nivia - Nivvy - Liall

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 90 37
Niall Horan is a regular 18 year old 12th year student who fell in love with his best friend, Deena, in 7th. He admits to his attraction to her, and...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
24.1K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...