Run, Sabine!

By AerodynamicZ

I decided there weren't enough fics in the category, so enjoy! I'll continue it if it does well. This is a 5... More

Dead To All Of Us
Inquisitive
Stranded on Nowhere, Searching for Nobody
Did You Ever Love Me? (Part 1)
1000 READS
Did You Ever Love Me? (Part 2)

Silence Before The Storm

1.1K 26 30
By AerodynamicZ

AUTHORS NOTE:
Above is the Cover for Until All Are One, I DigiDrew it myself. As a double treat for y'all, I'm thinking of writing a SWR collaborative Fic, and I want one of you to help! Just comment if you want. Its about pre Ghost Crew Sabine. I wanted to do another about Sabine, cause she's so interesting, but 'Until All Are One' is all about Ezra. Back to the collaboration fic, It's called
'Like A Mandolorian Scorned' I'll have that cover out soon. I worked hard as boners on the covers(I used official posters as reference.), and the story.

Sooo,

Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This was Sabine's first capture since she had joined Phoenix Squadron. Every time that she had been this close to these bars, she had been opening them to let someone out. She was driving herself crazy on the cannibalistic Sith Inquisitor. She couldn't stand Ezra being defaced as the  Inquisitor said he would. She shivered at the thought of him eating Ezra. She knew fear. Real fear. Inside her chest, she felt a pain. Like something was pushing her apart. It was really uncomfortable, but she wasn't going to undress in front of stormtroopers to examine herself, or give away the first aid kit she was still carrying.

Meanwhile, Elswhere On The Ship.

The Inquisitor had just checked Ezra's frozen corpse into the Kaminoan export clone ward. He had full intentions of eating the boy, but he wanted his own youngling. He needed to train one before he could become a candidate for the glorious position of Darth. If he could clone this child, he would be of great use to the empire. Darths Vader and Sidious would be most pleased with his actions.

"Kaminoan, I presume I'll have this boy and his clone back after the cloning? I intend to eat one, and train the other as my own, so they had both be in great condition."

"Yes, yes. You'll have your living specimens once they're ready. Now go, I'm sure the Sith have greater matters to attend to."

The Inquisitor snarled, as he walked away. The Kaminoan craned it's long neck around, and began putting the frozen body of Ezra Bridger into the defroster.

"He should be within a heat matrix warm enough to extract DNA in 72 hours."

Meanwhile, Sabine was getting harassed by the Stormtroopers. They had Cadets throw random tear gas canisters into her cell, while she was chained to the wall, helpless. They made some very inappropriate comments, even more so considering Sabine being only 15. She held out, not giving an inch, a stalwart Mando.

I can't believe these punks are soldiers. They're complete jokes. Now, in the halls of Mandolorian lore, Jango Fett was a true soldier. Why couldn't they clone him? I guess it makes our job easier. But our job isn't easy at all.

After a while, the troopers left. They probably left to go do something more important than sexually harass and abuse a teenage prisoner. She turned back into her cell, and took out the shiv she had been sharpening on the wall. Stormtrooper armor was surprisingly cheap, and after a few more hours of sharpening, she'd have a viable weapon. She'd escape, shank some troopers, get her guns, snag Ezra's body, and get the fuck out of there. Simple escape plan. The hardest part would be getting out of this damn cell. When she came back to reality, she realized that she had been carving Ezra's face into the wall, quite artistically. Spaced out Sabine had working on the shading of his hair, and was doing beautifully creating a notanistic balance of contrast. Sabine felt proud of her shiv art, and felt sad after remembering Ezra.

"Apparently the Empire cheaps out on their cell walls."

She went back to planning her escape.

One Week Later

On the Ghost, Hera was the only one not completely losing their shit over losing their two youngest members to the Empire, more specifically the Sith.
Even so, she was dying inside at the thought of losing two members of their family. She just wasn't saying anything. Kanan was on the roof of the Ghost, obliterating any birds unlucky enough to fly with range of his Force blasts, or his azure blade. As another Raptorhawk fell from the sky, missing both of its wings, Kanan screamed. He let it all out, and when he finished, he heard Hera's soothing voice.

"You done, Hotsprocket?"

"What's wrong, Hera? Why are you up here?"

"To see what's wrong with you, Kanan. You've been completely berserk ever since Ezra died and Sabine was captured."

Kanan sighed as he depowered his lightsaber. He disassembled it and placed the four pieces on his belt.

"Kanan, listen to me. Whatever it is, you need to snap out of it! I thought anger was the path to the dark side!"

"Hera, you couldn't understand the Force or the Dark Side or why I'm like this. You just can't."

"I'm trying to, Kanan."

"I was his master, Hera! Even though I never made it to Jedi Knight, I took that responsibility, to be his guardian, and teach him, and allow him to flourish in his contact with the Force, and I failed! I had one fucking job, and I couldn't be there when he needed me most! There's so much more over that that you couldn't even begin to comprehend, and it all revolves around him being dead, when I was supposed to stop that at all costs!"

Hera came slowly to him, and lifted his chin slightly, but not so he looked straight ahead, but a little bit down because Hera was shorter than him. She looked him in the eye, and rested her forehead on his. She wrapped her arms around him and came in closer.

"Kanan, there was nothing you could've done for Ezra or Sabine. But right now, the galaxy needs you as a Jedi, as a symbol of hope and unity and strength and power, the power to bring down the Empire, once and for all. They need you, Kanan. We need you. I need you."

Her voice tapered off towards those last words, and Kanan closed his eyes.
Tears slightly formed, almost unnoticeable, as he opened his mouth.

Love leads to passion, passion leads to hate, and hate leads to the dark side.

He closed it and walked inside. He wanted to talk to Hera more, but she was right about the Galaxy needing him as a Jedi Knight, and not as a Jedi Master. Even though he was neither. But right now, he was team leader, and he wasn't gonna leave his crew behind.  He slammed the assembly button on the wall, forcing Zeb and Chopper to assemble in the main room, he spoke.

"We're getting Sabine back. There's a tracker in Ezra's lightsaber. We find it, we find Sabine. Sabine was the last person to have it, and it's nowhere on the Ghost. Let's move."

Sabine had finished sharpening her shiv. It had been a week since her capture. There was at least 20 portraits of Ezra, all over the walls.

Time to make a move.

She hid behind the ramp, and made some questionable noises.

"Oh, God, somebody help me!"

She fake-coughed some more. The troopers banged on the door, and one yelled,

"Nice try, scum. Somebody already pulled that trick on us."

His partner hit him.

"Don't tell her that!"

"Hey, you got tricked too!"

"That's only because I'm you!"

Sabine coughed some more, and an idea came into her mind.

"I'm allergic to tear gas!"

The same thought of 'FUCK' ran through the troopers heads, as they realized how much tear gas they had thrown in there. They immediately opened the door, and Sabine threw her shiv, lodging it in the first ones blaster, causing it to explode. This provided a cover for her to swing around, and punch the other one in the throat. They fell to the ground, slowly slipping into unconsciousness.

"We are so getting fired."

"Yup."

"Force choked for sure."

"Like Steve."

"Steve was thrown out the airlock, Marc."

"No, other Steve."

"Oh. Then yeah, like Steve."

They fell unconscious.

Sabine had just turned the corner, and leapt into the armory, shutting the door behind her. She got her blasters, and snagged some thermal detonators.

"My favorite toys."

She opened up a nearby vent, and before she left, left an extra detonator in the armory, as a distraction. She climbed into the vent, and after two minutes of trench crawling, she heard a ferocious boom, and troopers below rushing to it. It shook her, causing her to grunt. Thankfully, nobody below heard her.

"Ah, bucketheads."

She climbed a few more feet, and a mysterious force grabbed her body, and yanked her clean through the roof. The metal bent amd warped as Sabine's body flew through the vent, slamming unto the floor.

There goes a rib. Fuck, why'd I wake up today?

"Did you think you could elude me, Mandolorian?"

"You're not exactly the sharpest lightsaber on the belt, pal."

"I've no time for your games. You simply aren't worth the trouble. Die!"

He held her down with the Force, and leapt, with his Lightsaber out. As the red blade approached her neck, a loud hum burst through her ears. From in between her breasts, a blue light shot outward. She watched as it barely dodged her face, rising upward, as the glow reflected in her eyes. It continued, cutting off the top of the Inquisitors Lightsaber, breaking it, and cutting his hand, forcing him backward. Her eyes widened as the blue light receded back into her chest, and she whispered.

"Holy shit."

She took the distraction to run at the Inquisitor, and frontflipping over him, planted two detonators on his back. She ran, and with a voice full of malice, she yelled,

"That's for Ezra!"

As they exploded, killing him, she ran to the Kaminoan Clone Export Ward.

She saw two Ezra's, floating in some chambered tubing. Her eyes widened.

"They're cloning him! Oh, no!"

She looked back and forth between the two of her love,  and decided that the pale one was probably the dead one. She shot open both tanks, and both Ezra's fell out. She took the pale one. The other Ezra lay on the floor, thawing out to functioning temperatures for the first time in over a week.

"The won't get another clone,  not without the original Ezra. And certainly not on my watch."

Sabine laid the cold body down on the floor, and started up her comms, as she recharged her blaster. Preforming a scan of the ship, she realized that her little stunt in the armory blew a hole in the engine room. And the engine.

"Oh, fuck me. And that's worse. By escaping, I caused my own death, after defying death multiple times."

She sighed.

"I never thought that me of all people was gonna die a virgin. I guess now that Ezra's gone, I'm a bit more okay with that."

Wait, why am I talking to myself? Get it together, Wren. What would the Crows say about me now?

She felt the ship tilt, and as it went crashing onto a nearby planet, turbulence ensued.

The ship crashed quite smoothly, and in the chaos, Sabine made her getaway.  She buried Ezra in a nearby field, in a minigun box which she had taken from the empire.

"I'll come back for you Ezra. This box is ice cold and airtight, so it'll keep you safe until we can get back, and bury you on Lothal."

She ran, and ran for miles, until she reached town, and hid in the sewers, planning her next move.

Meanwhile, back on the ship, a certain Kaminoan was leaning over a console, rewatching security footage over and over again, reviewing his data sheets.

At 10:01, Subjects Alpha and Omega were removed from their Tanks.

The security footage showed the escaped Mandolorian taking Subject Omega, but leaving Alpha. Yet, less then 5 minutes after that, Subject Alpha was missing, from the spot he had fell onto on the floor.

The Subjects were Ezra and his Clone.
Question is, which one did the Mandolorian take?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc