Worth a Penny (KHS; Anime Fan...

Por Kikaraaa

Sakura's POV I walked straight to the north side of the fountain. Tears flooded my emerald eyes, as it strea... Mais

cнαpтer 1: ĸoɴoнαɢαĸυre нιɢн ѕcнool
cнαpтer 2: ɴew ɢιrl
cнαpтer З: мαтcнмαĸιɴɢ oғ ιɴo
cнαpтer 5: prαɴĸ cαllѕ αɴd мovιe ɴιɢнт
cнαpтer 6: clυвѕ (мυѕιc αυdιтιoɴѕ)
cнαpтer 7: clυвѕ (ѕporтѕ тryoυтѕ)
cнαpтer 8: тrυe colorѕ
cнαpтer 9: cнαтѕ
cнαpтer 10: cнαɴɢeѕ
cнαpтer 11: ɴew lιғe
cнαpтer 12: projecт
cнαpтer 1З: ғrιeɴdѕ or ѕтrαɴɢerѕ
cнαpтer 14: pαѕтѕ
cнαpтer 15.1: ғrυѕтrαтιoɴ
cнαpтer 15.2: мeмorιeѕ
cнαpтer 15.З: тrυтн
cнαpтer 16: Leт ɢo
cнαpтer 17: вeнιɴd ιт αll
cнαpтer 18: wιѕe мeɴ
cнαpтer 19: нow lιғe ɢoeѕ
cнαpтer 20: υɴeхpecтed
cнαpтer 21: ɢιrlѕ dαy oυт
cнαpтer 22: ιғ oɴly
cнαpтer 23: ɢoodвye
cнαpтer 24: ѕмιle
cнαpтer 25: revαlαтιoɴ
credιтѕ & тrιvια & мeѕѕαɢe
ATTENTION!
GOOD NEWS!
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR SASUSAKU

cнαpтer 4: тrυтн or dαre

13.2K 439 798
Por Kikaraaa

Quote of the chapter: "Is love in the air?"

Warning: Many POVs for this chapter.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

~cнαpтer 4: тrυтн or dαre~

Sasuke's POV

I shouldn't go to that sleepover. It's pointless. Ami will just keep on flirting. She's obviously a fangirl. Sakura's hurt from the look of her eyes, but I don't know why.

I would talk to my big brother, Itachi Uchiha, about it, but he's always busy. My mom, Mikoto Uchiha, always agrees and talks to me. My dad, Fugaku Uchiha and I don't really talk. He only cares about my big brother, Itachi. Itachi graduated from high school, 3 years ago. Fugaku always adore, admire and respect his oldest son, while ignoring and underestimating me, his youngest son. He always blabber that I should become like Itachi, but Itachi said to me that I should be the one to pick my own goals because it's my life. Itachi is my closest in my family. He always supports me, he also defends me from father. 

"Oi Sasuke! Let's go! The others will be at the sleepover!" The dobe shouted while knocking loudly at my door. Guess my mom let them in. I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

"Yosh! Let's go, dattebayo!" Naruto ran.

Although deep inside, I really don't want to go.

Shikamaru sighed, carrying his bag along. "What a drag." 

"Mom, I'm going to the sleepover." I told Mikoto, my mother, as I gave her a peck on the cheek and left. 

"Be careful and enjoy!" Mikoto smiled and shut the door close.

We walked to Ino's house since it's just a few blocks away.

Hinata's POV

I was currently fixing my things for the sleepover. Tenten and Neji were at the living room waiting for me. I could hear their voices, including my father's. He's probably thinking that they are dating. I rushed to the living room while holding my bag.

"Hey Hinata! You ready?" Tenten snatched her bag and slung it to her shoulder.

I nodded and smiled back as my reply.

"Then, let's go." Neji used his hand as a signal and we went out of the mansion.

"Bye, Mr. Hyuga!" Tenten waved and Mr. Hyuga, my father, waved back with a grin on his face.

My father thinks that she's right for Neji, but they're not dating. He likes Tenten's attitude, lively, honest and sporty. And he hopes in the future that they will be together.

 We continued our path to Yamanaka's residence.

Ami's POV

I got out of my house and walked to Ino's while fixing my make-up and hair.

need to look better than that slut Sakura! She's taking my Sasuke away! I have to take him away from her! Or else, this would all be a waste.

Sakura's POV

I was helping Ino fix the food, beverages and clean the room. I came one hour before the sleepover starts because I know Ino would be cramming.

"Food cooked and drinks prepared, Check!" Ino drew a check mark at her small notebook.

I skimmed my surroundings and nodded as a satisfaction. "Clean the room, Check!"

"Done!" Ino lay down at her sleeping bag with a sigh.

"Finally!" I also lay down at my sleeping bag and exhaled to remove my inner stress . Even though it's just two things to do, it's very hard for two persons only since it's a large room.

Then a certain topic brought up into my mind. "Ino, about your matchmaking. You don't really need to do-"

"No! I promised! Plus, I wanna do it." She sat up and fixed her hair.

"Why?"

"Let's just say that every move I make, has a reason." She smirked.

"Yeah." I closed my eyes and opened it once again. "Just so you know..." My blank expression switched into a smile. "I'm really glad to have a best friend like you, Ino."

"And I'm really happy that you're my best friend, Sakura!" Ino welcomed me with a hug as I wrapped my arms back.

Eventually, we broke the hug. "Ino, I think that we should say to one of our guy friends, so that he can help us in matchmaking." I suggested to be easier for us.

"Ugh...Fine, but who?" Ino put her index finger and thumb to her chin and looked up thinking of choices. 

"Naruto, Sasuke, Neji and Shikamaru are out of the list, the only one left is..." I grinned before continuing. "Kiba."

"Kiba it is! But when are we going to tell him?"

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I insisted and Ino nodded. I opened to the door and saw Kiba! 

Perfect timing.

"Hey!" Kiba flashed a smile and raised his hand as. I quickly grabbed his arm and rushed to the living room.

"INO-PIG! KIBA'S HERE!" I yelled for her to come to the living room.

Ino came and screamed at Kiba. "KIBAAA!"

"WHAT?!" Kiba returned.

"We have something very important to talk about." Ino grabbed Kiba's arm and went to the kitchen. Kiba looked like he was going to see Tsunade.

I settled down and waited at the living room.

~

Ino and Kiba walked out of the kitchen and sat down beside me.

"Okay! Just remember whenever me or Sakura gives you a signal, you go for it or play along. Got it, Inuzuka?"

"Yeah, yeah! You've said it more than ten times already!" Kiba complained bringing out his sleeping bag so that he can lay down.

"Good." I replied. "Ino, do you have a plan?"

"Nope." Ino closed her eyes and lay down at her sleeping bag.

Kiba sat up and remarked. "What? Then, how will you-"

"Go with the flow. If you have a plan throughout then that would be a problem. Haven't I explained it to you already, Inuzuka?" Ino said as she looked blankly at Kiba, still leaving me clueless as Kiba nodded.

"Why would it be a problem?"

"If I have this planned out or have a schedule, then this sleepover would be boring and no fun. So, just go with the flow. Love will do everything, I just connect the dots." Ino said calmly.

"You're really smart at this." I admitted.

"Thank you." Ino smiled.

"Whatever." Kiba continued to lay down at his soft blue sleeping bag.

~

Third Person's POV

A couple of minutes passed and everyone was at the living room, wearing their 'sleeping clothes' or pajamas.

"So, what do you people want to do?" Kiba took the first move.

"Truth or dare!" I suggested as I quickly looked at Sakura.

She nodded as a sign that she understood the signal. "Yeah, let's play truth or dare!" Sakura realized that this is a part of Ino's plan.

"Good thing Sakura's smart." Ino stated in her thoughts.

"Truth or Dare it is!" Naruto shouted.

They sat in a circle form. This is the arrangement:

Shikamaru-Ino-Sasuke-Sakura-Kiba-Naruto-Hinata-Tenten-Ami-Neji

"Hinata, you start!" Ino passed a bottle to Hinata and she spun it. The bottle stopped and pointed at Ami.

"Ami, truth or dare?" Hinata asked.

"Truth." Ami responded.

"Who do you like?" Hinata questioned.

"S-Sasuke." Ami looked down and blushed.

Everyone darted their gaze at Sakura with a sad/worried/surprised expression. Ino looked worriedly at Sakura. Her eyes was full of shock, her mouth was opened and her body was frozen as if she was paralyzed.

"Okay, Ami it's your turn." Ino said for Sakura to snap out of her thoughts.

Sakura covered her face with her hands and shook her head. As she uncover her face, she tried to give a small smile, but you can see from her eyes that her heart was hurt and her mind was full of sadness.

"A-Alright." Ami spun the bottle before taking a glance at Sasuke. It pointed at Kiba.

"Truth or Dare?"

"I'm not a baby. Dare me!" Kiba leaned, waiting for his dare.

"I dare you to kiss your closest friend, that is a girl and she's in this room." Ami smiled, satisfied with her dare for Kiba.

"That's one weak dare." Kiba said as he kissed Sakura at the cheek. "You didn't say where to kiss."

Ino gasped and saw Sakura blushed because of embarrassment.

"Ooh! Someone's jelly!" Ino glanced at Sasuke, he was glaring at Kiba as is hands were balled up into fists. Kiba laughed as his reaction. Naruto took note of this as his 3rd proof.

"My turn." Kiba spun the bottle and the bottle pointed at Sakura. Kiba gave an evil smile.

"Sakura, truth or dare?"

"Dare me, Kiba." Sakura smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Sasuke on the cheek." Kiba smirked evilly.

"What?!" Sakura punched Kiba at his arm. 

"YES! Thank you, Inuzuka!" Ino mentally thanked.

"I hate you, Kiba." Sakura glared at Kiba as he smiled.

"Well? Go on!" Tenten told Sakura with a wink as Ami's eyebrows furrowed, she was furious.

Sakura twitched at Tenten and Tenten giggled to annoy Sakura. Sasuke was fine with the dare, since it's just a friendly peck and it's not on the lips. Besides, he thought Sakura more of a close friend, not a fangirl or is it because Sasuke likes Sakura? Who knows...

Sakura leaned to give Sasuke a peck at the cheek.

Lean...

.

.

.

...closer

 .

.

.

...closer

 .

.

.

...closer

 .

.

.

...BAM!

"Sorry! It was an accident!" Ami accidentally pushed Sakura to the floor.

Sakura, who was a good girl accepted the apology. Even though, she wanted to punch her to be on the same line. Thinking back, she honestly doesn't know if she was thankful that her dare was cut off or otherwise. Everyone else was just speechless. They didn't know what to do, but they all think that it was awkward, even the lazy Nara.

"My turn to spin." Sakura held her head, which had been hit on the floor.

The bottle pointed at Tenten. This lighten Sakura up. "Tenten, truth or dare?"

"I'm no wimp! DARE ME HARUNO!" Tenten smiled, proud of herself that she could do whatever Sakura's dare is.

Sakura looked at me as I nodded for her to continue.

"I dare you to let your hair down until we leave the Yamanaka mansion." Sakura smirked.

The dare may not be hard but for Tenten? It's difficult. She never lets her hair down, except when she's at home. Which means, it's a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see her hair down.

"Well? Go on!" Sakura imitated what Tenten said to her a while ago.

"Grr...I'll get my revenge, Haruno." Tenten removed her ponytails as her curly hair fell down into place. She looked prettier that way. She may even be the top heart throb in Konohagakure or it is a possibility that she may have more fans than Sasuke with her hair down. Proves that she's a genius for tieing her hair up.

When Tenten let her hair down, Neji showed a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"That suits you more!" Ino complimented her as the others were staring at Tenten with awe.

"Whatever." Tenten pouted as she spin the bottle. The bottle pointed at Sakura.

"OH YEAH LUCK IS ON MY SIDE!" Tenten said as she raise both her hands up with joy.

"What? Again?! That's unfair! I'm already done!" Sakura whined, thinking of possible reasons to sneak out of the dare.

Tenten moves her index finger from left to right while her left hand is at her waist. "Tsk. Tsk." She folded her arms. "Rules are rules, Sa-ku-ra-chan." Tenten smiled evilly.

Sakura gulped and prepared for the worst.

"I dare you..." A cell phone rang, interrupting Tenten.

"Sorry, I need to take this. Hello?" Ami quickly went to the garden.

When Ami was out of sight, Tenten continued. "I dare you to hug Sasuke for 10 seconds."

"WHAT? WHY?!" Sakura complained.

"BECAUSE, It's a dare and, besides it's just a friendly hug." Ino defended.

"Yeah, Sakura-chan. It's just a friendly hug, dattebayo!" Naruto added.

"Grr..." Sakura cursed them in her mind.

She closed her eyes as she hesitated to embrace the Uchiha, but she did so. Though she locked her arms around him like she never wanted to let go.

Both felt lightning sparked when their bodies touched as their heart beats faster than ever.

"What is this feeling?" She though in her mind even though it was only a physical contact.

Sasuke glared at the boys, knowing that they would tease him which made them look away while the girls covered their faces as they blush because of overload cuteness.

Sasuke wrapped his arms around Sakura's waist as if he was protecting her. Protecting her from harm and danger and keeping her to himself. Although, he didn't know what he was doing. He didn't even know that he hugged back. It took a second for him to realize. It's like his body seems to have a mind of its own but somewhere deep inside his soul, he felt warmth and a soft side when he hugged back. Both cherished the moment with all their heart.

After exactly 10 seconds, they both let go. To Sakura, it felt like 10 seconds of magic in the air, feeling in heaven. To Sasuke? Only he knows. The boys turned back while the girls uncover their faces.

Sakura seemed that it was nothing but Inner Sakura was in 'all-out', while Sasuke just kept his signature smirk to himself.

"Didn't expect you would accept a girl to hug you, Uchiha." Neji smirked.

"Hn."

"My turn, again." Sakura spun the bottle and was pointed at Ino.

"YES!" Sakura screamed in happiness.

"Hey, I'm back! Sorry to keep you waiting, it was my mom. What happened when I was gone?" Ami asked as she sat down.

Sakura didn't hear what Ami said because she was too busy thinking what to do with Ino's truth or dare. 

"It's Sakura's turn to crush Ino!" Tenten shouted with excitement,

"What?! Ino shrieked.

Sakura gave Ino a creepy smile. "Ino, truth or dare?"

"T-Truth." Ino shivered and gulped.

"Do you still like chicken-butt Uchiha?" Sakura winked at Ino.

"Ohh... so that's what she's doing. Nice plan, Sakura." Ino thought to herself as she mentally slapped herself back to reality.

"Nope, not anymore. He is too cold-hearted! No offense, Sasuke." Ino patted Sasuke's back when she said the last part.

"I'm not that cold."

"Well, yes...but, you're the coldest person I know." Ino nervously smiled, not wanting to hurt or offend Sasuke.

"Yeah, but you also have a warm side." Sakura cheered him up as Sasuke responded with a nod. The rest of them agreed while Ami's eyes twitched with jealousy though a side of her thought of Ino liking Sasuke.

Ino mouthed the words 'thank you' to Sakura for not revealing her crush to Ami and the boys. Sakura gave a thumbs up and smiled.

"Ino, your turn." Hinata reminded. Ino nodded as her response and spun the bottle.

The bottle pointed at Neji. "Jackpot."  Ino muttered as her lips form into a smirk.

"Well, I'm dead." Tenten thought.

"Neji, truth or dare?" Ino smiled politely with her eyes closed as they waited for his answer. Sakura smirked evilly as Hinata giggled and Tenten gulped.

"Dare." Neji answered.

"I dare you to have a dinner with the girl you like or love." Ino grinned wider as she winked.

Neji's face turned to a bit roseate. "Tenten, do you want to have a dinner with me?"

Tenten's heart skipped a beat. She didn't thought that her beloved fairytale would come true in just one snap. She was speechless.

"Tenten? Are you alright?" Sakura questioned as she looked to Tenten that was staring at the floor with her mouth sealed.

"Anyone there?" Hinata waved her hand in front of Tenten's face.

"Umm..." Tenten blinked as she came back to reality.

"So...?" Ino raised her eyebrows to Tenten. 

"Of course, I will!" Tenten hugged Neji.

"Awww!" Sakura, Ino and Hinata blushed as Ami smiled.

"Alright, that's enough! Let's continue the game before it gets all 'lovey-dovey'!! It's grossing me out!" Kiba shivered.

"Oi Neji! It's your turn." Naruto shouted, wanting him to be next.

Neji spun he bottle and it pointed at the emotionless Uchiha.

"Uchiha, truth or dare?"

"Truth, Hyuga." Sasuke replied.

"Who's the girl you have in mind, Uchiha?" Neji smirked.

"THANK YOU NEJI! ONE STEP CLOSER TO MY MATCHMAKING VICTORY!" Ino, the master of matchmaking, screamed in her mind as Naruto grinned, curious on his answer.

"None." Sasuke smirked back. No more. No less.

"I thought....CURSE YOU UCHIHA! CURSE YOU FOR BEING EMOTIONLESS!" Ino cursed through her mind.

No one really knows if Sasuke lied since all of them knows that an Uchiha will never speak a truth in a simple game. If Sasuke does have a girl in mind, why would he tell?

"Oh, come on Sasuke-kun! I know who it is, you just don't want to admit it!" Ami winked at Sasuke.

"If he said. None, then there's no girl in his mind. Just leave it at be." Sakura said with a kind grin as Ami rolled her eyes and Sasuke gave out a smile at Sakura, but no one saw it except Ino and Naruto. Ino can't help, but blush, even just a little as Naruto marked this as his 4th evidence.

"Okaay, Sasuke your turn." Tenten said to stop the awkwardness.

"Hn." Sasuke spun the bottle, it stopped and pointed at Naruto.

"FINALLY!" Naruto jumped with glee.

"Dobe, truth or dare?"

"This'll be fun." Sakura smiled.

"Dare me, teme!!" Naruto waited for his precious dare.

"You sure?"

"YES!"

"Really sure?"

"YES, NOW TELL ME MY DARE!"

"Then, there's no backing out now."

"Whatever! Now, tell me my dare, dattebayo!"

"I dare you to eat anything you want except ramen, for a whole week." Sasuke smirked, seeing a lifeless Naruto.

"Now, that's what I call the best dare! Nice one, Sasuke!" Kiba complimented the dare.

"You'll start next week." Sasuke added as he and Kiba pounded their fist.

"NOO! I'LL DO ANYTHING, BUT THAT!" Naruto pleaded.

"Anything?" Ino clarified. "Naruhina time."

"YES! ANYTHING!" Naruto begged. Ino turned to Sakura and Tenten as they nodded.

"Alright, you can eat as many ramen as you want.." Tenten beamed a smile.

"THANK YOU TENTEN!" Naruto hugged Tenten as Neji glared and Tenten pushed Naruto.

"BUT! You have to hang out with one person who is sitting next to you right now, for a whole day." Ino continued.

"Is that okay, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked, making Ami form a glare under her glasses.

Sasuke nodded and mentally smiled, having a clue on what the girls are doing.

"But, who am I going with? Kiba or Hinata?" Naruto sat back to his place.

Sakura winked at Kiba, as a signal for him to play along. Kiba had a smug expression on his face, understanding Sakura's point.

"NOT ME! I CAN'T LIVE A DAY ALONE WITH NARUTO! LET HINATA GO WITH HIM!" Kiba yelled.

"Then, it's settled. Naruto you're going with Hinata!" Ino evilly smirked. Hinata was speechless and blushing.

"Okay! We'll have fun together Hinata, dattebayo!" Naruto smiled at Hinata as she nodded with a blush. "My turn!"

Naruto spun the bottle and it pointed at Shikamaru. "Shikamaru, truth or dare?"

Shikamaru sighed. "Truth."

"Why do you like cloud-gazing? Isn't it boring?" Naruto asked. The others gave themselves a 'face-palm.' Out of all the questions in the world, he chose that? Well it is Naruto.

"It lets you mind relax and free from problems, worries and troubles." Shikamaru explained.

Cloud-gazing is when you lay down and just watch the clouds move. Shikamaru always does that.

"I still don't get it." Naruto scratched the back of his head.

Sakura sighed at Naruto's reply. "It helps your brain to relax, got it?"

"Ohh! Thanks, Sakura-chan!" Naruto gave his wide grin at Sakura.

"Let's do something more fun, this is getting boring." Kiba's eyes were half closed.

"What do you suggest then, dog-boy?" Tenten looked at Kiba.

Kiba's lips curved into a simper. "Prank calls."

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

EDITED.//5.19.2014//  naruhina & nejiten &sasusaku <3

I'll update next week!

We have exams, wish me luck! Thanks for reading! Hope you like it!

:) 

~TheSketcher

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.7K 198 11
"your just a filthy dog" "Last I checked I was a wolf. You know what wolves do with deers like you?" You had...
17.3K 484 10
Basically Who Made Me a Princess, but written with more Lucas in it :3 Also some Lucas & Athy moments~~~ Updates are random, but I will try my best t...
86.2K 3.2K 37
After 2 years, Sasuke returns to the village where friends anxiously await him. Still troubled by the mysteries of Kaguya and his personal guilt, Sas...
469K 15.6K 49
a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a thrilling romance and adventure with the...