GovernMENTAL YouTubers

By PupDonut

Collaboration w/ JoChoclate & PurpleCheeryKyler The Government's gone mad. At least, that's what all the fa... More

Chapter 1

5 1 0
By PupDonut

A/N: Hey there peeps!!!

As you all know me and JoChoclate are cousins...

So we decided to make a collab book!!!

We've also decided to alternate the chapters such as ODD chapters are mine and EVEN ones are hers.

There will be a copy of this story on her account so go check her out!!!!

Anyways, enough of that lezz do dis!!!!

——•——•——•——•——•——•—–

  \(???'s POV)/

I was seated by the window on my favorite brown chair. My black hair with dark blue highlights was in a ponytail while I had my violet headphones on. My black eyes with maroon specks were staring back at me as I looked at my slight reflection in the window.

I was wearing my signature outfit, a black hoodie with a light blue creeper face on the hood and back. A maroon undershirt which says "PAWS FTW", jeans and maroon military style boots. I also wore a Dragon Claw pendant around my neck and black fingerless gloves on my hands.

I sighed. It was raining hard outside, so I was stuck home alone again. I then decided to open Wattpad and scroll through my library of numerous FanFics, which were mostly about YouTubers. Suddenly, I heard frantic knocking at the door, amidst the song 'Alone Together' by Fall Out Boy blasting in my headphones.

'Who'd come to my house during a freaking thunderstorm?' 

I thought as I stood up to answer it, putting down my headphones and phone. When I opened the door however, the people outside were on my least expected house visitors list, a few well suited men who looked like Government agents. "Hello there, Miss Ashais I'd presume?" The guy closest to me spoke. "Umm... Yes that's me. What are you doing he-" I cut myself off as I nearly dodged a syringe he was about to inject into me.

I started off into a sprint down the hallway. "Catch her!" A guy commanded as heavy footsteps were coming my way. 'Shoot. Time to use that absurd escape route.' I thought in a state of panic and determination. I ran out of the back door like a bat outta hell and turned right. Additional guys were now on my tail.

I jumped over a white picket fence and continued running non-stop until I was at the corner of the street. The agents were closing in on me but I had a plan. I toppled over a potted plant which I think slowed them down a bit. I then glanced behind me to see that it did. Using the precious seconds I had given myself. I went in the wooden garage, grinning as I saw the familiar blue, Ford truck in a particular spot.

I dropped to the floor and crawled to a trapdoor hidden beneath it. I opened it, went in and closed the trapdoor. Luckily, the rusted ladder could support my weight as I knew the sewers would be my ticket out of here. I just hoped that they didn't touch any of my stuff. Landing on my feet, I held up my hand against the sewer walls and blindly started walking away from the life I had known minutes before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 59.1K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
148K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...