Princess in Disguise (Complet...

By Stupidly_stupid

WARNING: Read at your own risk. This book is temporarily under reconstruction due to highly grammatical error... More

Chapter 1: Life As A Princess
Chapter 2: General Philip
Chapter 3: Send Away
Chapter 4: New Life
Chapter 5: First Day Of School
Chapter 6: Food Fight
Chapter 7: Detention With Harry
Chapter 8: Tutor Him?
Chapter 9: A Day With The Jerk
Chapter 10: Archery Time
Chapter 11: She's my girlfriend
Chapter 12: A ride with Harry
Chapter 13: Paint Balling
Chapter 14: Favor
Chapter 15: Fake Date
Chapter 16: You're a Princess?
Chapter 18: No way, I'm sleeping on the bed
Chapter 19: I'm not leaving you alone
Chapter 20: Help
Chapter 21 part 1: Hero
Chapter 21 part 2: Conquering Fear
Chapter 22: Coincidence
Chapter 23: Prom
Chapter 24: Happy Birthday
Chapter 25: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 26: He's back
Chapter 27: It's him
Chapter 28: Unexpected
Chapter 29: Friends and Revelations
Chapter 30: Mystery
Chapter 31: Plan
Chapter 32: Revenge
Chapter 33: The End
Princess in Disguise

Chapter 17: Babysitting

5.7K 187 4
By Stupidly_stupid

Chapter 17: Babysitting

"Astrid. Guess what? I'm going to Brownville to have our science fair in National Category!" Macey squeals after saying it.

I smiled, "Congratulations Macey! Didn't know your good in science."

"Hey, forgetting me? I'm also the representative for The Math Wizard contest." Liz said grumpily and pouting. Wow. Didn't know my friends are genius.

"Congratulations Liz! You know, I am so proud for both of you."

"Thanks." They all smiled at me. Really, now I don't have having a problem on math and science subject. I can get help to Macey and Liz. Lucky me.

"You're going to Brownville girls?" James interrupted us. He was holding his tray with Blake following behind. We were in the cafeteria right now.

Liz and Macey nodded.

"Then, we're going to. I am the representative in our school for the football." James said and sit beside me. I hear Blake groaned and said, "You know James. You are not alone in playing for our school. Don't forget we our on the same team and team consist of more than ten persons."

James laughs shyly. We all shook our heads and continued eating.

"So, when were you all leaving?" I've ask.

"Tomorrow." Liz replied, eating her fries.

"And you'll be back on?"

"Oh, right Astrid. We're leaving for a week." Macey said slowly. Wait, week?

"A week? I thought you'll just go home immediately, like you're leaving just for 17 hours or what so ever!" I freak out. Man, I don't want to be left especially if I don't came here.

"Easy there. Don't you worry, someone will babysit you." Macey wink. I hear James, Blake, and. Liz chuckle.

"What do you mean babysit? Who?"

"Your crush. Harry Parker."

I blushed when she said it, but I quickly denied it, "I don't like him!"

They all laugh when they see me shout. Haha! So funny.

Damn you feelings.

"Don't you worry. Harry will be there for you." Blake said and wink. James gave him a high five.

"I don't need a babysitter." I crossed my arms when I said it. I know I can feel the presence of happiness inside me, but I feel also nervousness when he is around. Especially if we are alone.

"Astrid, you need a babysitter. You're a princess remember? You're not yet capable of being alone especially on the place you don't came from." Liz said. We all look at her in amusement. Can't believe she's that smart.

"Don't you worry Astrid, Harry is there." James patted my head like as if I'm a dog. I glare at them and finally sigh and nodded. No choice. Liz is right, I'm not yet ready to be left alone.

"Does Harry knows about this?" I've ask.

"Know what?" Speaking of Harry, he appears immediately in nowhere. He sit beside Blake and eat his fries.

"Hey!" Blake snaps, realizing Harry eats his food. Harry raises his hand in surrender and I chuckle. How childish.

"Harry, you'll be babysitting Astrid for a week." Macey said immediately.

"What?"

"I said babysit her."

"Her?" Harry pointed me and when the four of them nodded, he gives me an evil grin and I rolled my eyes. Stupid.

"Sure. She'll be staying in my house." He said and sip the drink of Blake. Blake slaps his back and Harry spits his mouth full of coke to James which is now James is wet. We both laugh except for angry James.

"What the fuck?" James said, clenching his jaws.

"Sorry." Harry smiles cheekily. How cute, I mean not cute.

Really, I really hate you feelings.

"She's not staying at your house Harry. You'll be staying at my house so that someone would be there to protect it. You know, this generation has many robbers." Macey said and Harry groaned upon hearing it.

"When will you leave?" Harry ask.

"Tomorrow."

And with that, All four of them left, letting me and Harry sit alone in the table.

"So, I guess it's just you and me, alone, for a week." Harry said. Man, I know he's trying to tease me. I rolled my eyes and walk away.

I freaking hate you Macey. Letting me and Harry alone for a week. This gonna be a long and freaking week.

........................
I am currently putting my books in my locker. They already left for Brownville early in the morning.

"Could you please hurry up." Harry is leaning on the locker beside mine and keeps on complaining.

"Could you please wait." I snap at him and rolled my eyes. He groaned. This jerk never learns to wait.

When I'm done putting my things, he grabbed my waist and started walking to parking lot. Damn it, my heart is beating fast. He smirks and said, "You know, you're really cute when you blush." And with that he pinch my nose. I smiled when he did it.

We arrive at the parking lot of the school. He goes on the motorbike and hope on it.

"Hop on." He said and gives me a helmet.

"Hold on second, we're riding on a motorbike?" I furor my eyebrows when I said it.

"Yeah, something wrong?"

"Harry, I'm not riding on that bike."

"And why young miss? Give me a valid reasons." He smirks when he said it.

"First of all, the weather is not good. It looks like it's raining. And second, use your car which is park over there." I pointed on his car which is parked on the left side of the lot.

"No. You're riding this and I'll be driving this."

"No. We're riding on your fucking car."

"No, we're riding my bike."

We keep on arguing about this until my crazy mind starts to make crazy move. I saw a box of nail on the bench and when I get one and put it on one of the wheels of the bike. It started to let loose and air came rushing out the wheel. It's already flat.

His eyes wide on what I've done, "Oh my god! Astrid, what did you do to my lovely bike?"

My jaw drops, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Oh god, I'm out of my mind when I do it."

He glares at me and groaned. I saw him calling on the phone. Due to my evesdropping, I hear him call one of his servants to get his motorbike and replace it in another wheel.

After he's done with his with his phone, he stares at me and grin. I'm nervous, I think he's giving me the evil grin.

"It's okay Astrid. I forgive you." He said and grabs my hand and lead me to his car.

I was about to open the car door when he says, "Wait here. I'll just gonna let this out on the lot."

I nodded and when he's not in the lot anymore, I quickly go to the car, but he speed away.

What the hell?

He stops a few meters away and look outside, seeing me staring blankly at him.

"Oops..sorry." Eventhough his few meters away, I could still see him smirk. I rolled my eyes and walk where the car stopped. I was about to open when he locks the door and grabs my bag and gets the key house from my bag. He throws my bag and says, "You deserve a punishment, and my punishment is that, you walk home."

My eyes widen,"What? No please Harry, don't!"

"Sorry. Bye-bye."

And with that he left me alone standing. Ugh, stupid fucking jerk. Now I'm gonna walk towards home.

Then, I feel droplets of water.

Oh no, it's starting to rain. Could this day get any worst? Right, it's starting to lose my freaking little feelings for him like I like him for just 10% and now it's already zero.

Nevermind. I walk alone while raining, feeling the cold breeze on the cold streets.

Damn you Harry. You'll gonna pay for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
23.4K 1.6K 39
Princess Gwendolyn of Losington was tired of being a Princess. She hated the rules, the clothes and expectations from her parents. Being the youngest...
1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
1.3M 52.9K 45
When a broken Malia meets playboy Prince Louis at boarding school, past secrets emerge and a dangerous threat against the monarchy arises, but as the...