Dark Moon

Av writing_is_my_love

Aza has nothing. No family and no life worth living. After being shoved into a overwhelming home and family... Mer

Chapter One:The Graveyard (Aza's POV)
Chapter Two:A New Home (Aza's POV)
Chapter Three:Stranger (Aza's POV)
Chapter Four:The New Girl (Abe's POV)
Chapter Five:Patrol (Abe's POV)
Chapter Six:Wolf Eyes (Aza's POV)
Chapter Seven:The Wolf (Aza's POV)
Chapter Eight:Protective (Abe's POV)
Chapter Nine:Nightly Visits (Split POVs)
Chapter Ten:The Limit (Split POVs)
Chapter Eleven:Separation (Abe's POV)
Chapter Twelve:Fury (Aza's POV)
Chapter Thirteen:Agony (Abe's POV)
Chapter Fourteen:Revenge (Split POV's)
Chapter Fifteen:Fear (Abe's POV)
Chapter Sixteen:Peace (Aza's POV)
Chapter Seventeen:New Relationships (Ryan's POV)
Chapter Eighteen:Questions (Aza's POV)
Chapter Nineteen:Guarding (Abe's POV)
Chapter Twenty:Control (Ryan's POV)
Chapter Twenty-one:War (Abe's POV)
Chapter Twenty-two:Scream and Cry (Aza's POV)
Chapter Twenty-three:Floating (Abe's POV)
Chapter Twenty-four:Win (Abe's POV)
Chapter Twenty-five:Win part 2 (Ryan's POV)
Chapter Twenty-six:Epilogue

Author's Note

2.5K 24 5
Av writing_is_my_love

    Hey guys, thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it. I just have one question. I need some more votes and comments. So if you guys like the story/chapter could you please vote? As for comments, give me pointers, tell me if you want me to add more characters, tell me what you think is going to happen, who you want to be a couple. I don't care if they are good or bad, or just advice, I would really like it if you would give me some comments and stuff.

    I also want to say thanks to my best friend Hannah (BlackVeilBrides1234) for helping me to decide to write on wattpad and giving me advice on Dark Moon. And I want to thank everyone who has voted, commented, or just taken the time to read my story. You guys rock!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
35.2K 726 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
584K 11.6K 40
Roya just got out of Rehab after fighting addiction since her boyfriend died. On her path to help other people who think drugs are the answer, she'll...
62 16 8
A backpacking trip through America ends with a kiss and a night that Emma would never forget. Now older and mature, 5 years later Emma returns to mee...