darkness • a.i.

By httpbec

dreams. they can be beautiful. ︎︎︎©2013 More

Darkness (ASHTON IRWIN AU)
2. Meeting The Dark
3. Eyes On Fire
5. Kiss Me Slowly
6. Beside You
NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT PLS READ ILY
7. A Twist In My Story
8. This Is How To Be A Heartbreaker
9. Demons
10.
11. Dont let me go
13. Dreaming With a Broken Heart
Update;)
CONTEST WINNERS :D
special news!
SEQUEL

4. Run Daddy Run

25K 792 443
By httpbec

Hey guys! I'm at the lake and I'm really bored so I figured that maybe I could do some writing and post it when I get home. I don't have any I Internet connection so this will be posted when I'm already home. Thanks guys!

(Plus I write on my iPod bc my computer is f*cked up. Enjoy though!)

**

Daddy can you hear

The devil drawing near,

Like a bullet from a gun,

Run daddy run...

- Pistol Annies and Miranda Lambert, ' Run Daddy Run'.

**

"So, Riley. Tell us about yourself." I looked around the room at the four boys who I quickly came to learn was named Luke, Michael, Callum and of course my favorite, (note the sarcasm), Ashton.

"Well, what'ya wanna know?" I asked, taking a sip of the soda that was handed to me.

"Anything." Callum said.

"Everything." Ashton leaned in to whisper in my ear. I flushed, felling the heat rise to my cheeks. He chuckled and pulled away.

"W-well, I'm 19, I was born in Ireland, moved to London when I was 3, been in 11-" I stopped myself before I could continue with that. "Nevermind, I..uhm..." I was given confused looks by the boys who were gathered around me but I shrugged it off, not caring really.

I looked over at Ashton who was staring at me intently. I smiled, taking another sip of the soda. He sighed heavily and broke the awkward silence that filled the room.

"So, boys." He looked around at them. They all sat, awkwardly staring at anything but the male that was talking to them. He sighed again.

"Leave." I heard a chorus of 'ohs' and 'okay's around the room and chuckled breathily. Michael walked over to me and took my hand, pressing his lips to it firmly. I blushed, looking down.

"It was nice meeting you, Riley." He whispered and dropped my hand.

"You too, Michael."

"I'll see you guys later, I guess?" Luke commented, putting on his jacket and his shoes. I didn't hear a reply as I got up and went to the kitchen. I heard two pairs of footsteps behind me and I turned, seeing Luke and Callum behind me.

"It was a pleasure meeting you." Callum hugged me, causing me to laugh. Luke did the same and soon they were out the door.

I walked back into the living room and to the door where the hall to the front door is. Ashton was standing there, having a hushed, and intense conversation with Michael. He turned once he heard me and pushed Michael through the door. He pointed at him.

"Remember what I told you." He scolded and I sighed, knowing what the conversation was about. I waved at Michael and his right eye dropped into a wink. I blushed and heard Ashton slam the door, anger evident in his face. I flinched at the sound and gripped onto the door frame, shaking slightly.

"Ashton?" He pushed past me and walked to the kitchen, huffing and mumbling under his breath, I sighed, turning and following him.

"What is with you?" I snapped. He faced the wall, gripping the counter to the point his knuckles were white.

"Nothing." He mumbled and i saw his back muscles tighten through the thin white material of his shirt.

My feet padded over to him, hoisting myself on the counter next to him. He looked over at me out of the corner of his eye and looked down, avoiding my eye contact.

"What's wrong?" My voice was soft, lightning the tension in the room.

"Him." He said, anger flooding through his voice once more.

"Michael?" I asked. "Why?"

"Because, I saw the way he looked at you." His hand clenched the counter more. I swear if he gripped it any tighter, his knuckles would be stained white. "I didn't like it. He eyed you up and down and I saw his eyes. They were dark. I..." He shook his head. "I don't know why I'm so mad."

"What?" I ask, confused. "Why would you think that?"

"You didn't see the way he was obviously undressing you with his eyes!" His voice was louder now and I flinched.

"Why are you getting so upset!" I shouted at him. "Your acting like we're dating! I'd not even fucking KNOW you!"

"It doesn't matter!" He shouted back. "HE WAS LUSTING AT YOU AN IT PISSED ME OFF!"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT PISS YOU OFF! YOU DONT OWN ME!" His eyes darkened with an emotion I couldn't identify. I stopped, closed my mouth and backed up. He stepped towards me, causing me to take an equally large step back.

"I said it doesn't matter." His voice was husky, deep. I shivered with the sound and took another step back, causing him to step forward. My back hit the wall as I gasped. He smiled a devilish smile, and I don't know why, but I felt a twitch deep in my stomach. He stepped up to me, his large hand grabbing both of mine and holding them above my head.

"P-please." I whimpered. His smile faded some, but didn't leave his face.

"I didn't like the way he looked at you." His eyes trailed over my face, landing on my lips for a mili-second and then going back up to my eyes. "And that was it. You shouldn't have yelled at me." I felt the courage build up inside me as I scoffed.

"Please, you yelled at me first." I laughed, trying to push him off. He wouldn't budge.

"P-please..." Was all I could manage as he pushed his chest against mine. I whimpered as he laughed slightly. "Stop." I begged. Something flashes through his eyes. Pain? Worry? Sorrow? I'm not sure, but he let go and walked down the hall into a room at the end, slamming the door. I was left alone as he came back out, flicked the lights off and went back into the room.

The room was cold as I slid down on the wall, pulling my knees up to my chest and letting a tear fall silently down my cheek.

What had I gotten myself into?

**

I woke up to warmth on my back and covers around my waist. When I opened my eyes, I was in a dark red room. The curtains to the window were a blue color and there was a few rays of light that shown through. I turned on my back and came face to face with the boy who had out a hundred pounds of fear in me last night. I gasped, looking at the figure sleeping silently next to me. He looked younger, more vulnerable as he slept. His hair was in his face and I gently pushed it off his forehead. He stirred a bit but didn't wake up. I hazed at him for a while, drinking in his features. His was a surprisingly attractive male and I would say any girl would die to be in my position right now.

"You know it's not polite to stare." His voice was husky. I jumped slightly. His eyes were still closed but he wasn't asleep anymore.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked, still startled and shocked that he had been awake without me knowing.

"Long enough." He laughed. I groaned, sitting up.

"How did I get in here?" I asked him, looking around the room. He opened his eyes, blue meeting brown as he gazed at me.

"You fell asleep in the kitchen and you looked really cute so I didn't want to wake you. I just carried you in here." He said simply, shrugging.

I groaned, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Can I go home?" I asked, pulling on my shoes that were found at the door. He sighed.

"Not yet, no." His voice was groggy and I could tell I was pushing his nerve slightly.

I was about to say something as we heard a loud knock on the door. I sighed and waited for him go get up. He didn't move from the bed.

"No, it's okay!" I threw my hands in the air. "I'll get it!"

I walked down into the hallway and unbolted the door, pulling it open.

"Well, if it isn't our friend Riley." His smile was crooked and it sent shivers down my spine. "Fancy seeing you here!"

____

An- HIYA so I'm back and finishing off this chapter while sitting on my bed with my best friend @polka_dot_turtle go an fan her and read her story if you don't mind. We are about to go out night swimming so uh yeah.

Remember to always

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

WUT

WUT

Okay bye bye

Keep reading! .xx

Continue Reading