The Original Wife [1]

By OriginalWriterJ

BEST RANKINGS #1 in Salvatore #9 in TheOriginals #10 in KlausMikaelson "Always and forever angel" he prom... More

The Wife
Editing
The Beginning
Lovely to see you
Only Mine
A Good Party
When I left him
All My Children
1912
Mr Salvatore
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset & The Departed
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View to Kill
Into the Wild & Down the Rabbit Hole
You'll find me again
Fanfiction awards
ALL ABOUT ME & YOU
The Gram
Stolen!!!
Vote
The Vote
Last time

Sequel

37.2K 555 11
By OriginalWriterJ

SEQUEL

The sequel is called "The Original Mother" It is set in New Orleans so add it to your library and continue reading Thyra's Journey. Its on my profile now!!!!

"I mourned you for a century"

Thyra is back and ready to cause havoc in New Orleans. What will happen when the original wife is reunited with her husband after months apart, will she fall into his arms or will sparks fly.

It has been a century since Thyra set foot in New Orleans, she left the city with a broken heart after the death of her only son what will happen when Thyra is comes face to face with her little warrior, the son she thought had died long ago the son she mourned for.

Find out in The Original Mother.

(Sequel to the Original Wife)

READ IT NOW!!!!

THANK YOU

I want to take the time to thank everyone for reading my story. This story was my first ever fan-fic and I can't believe how many people liked it ,I still cannot believe how many reads, vote and comments this story has gotten you are all amazing.

Thank you to everyone who read my story.

Thank you to everyone who voted for my story.

Thank you to everyone who commented on my story.

Thank you to everyone who followed me because of this story.

Thank you to everyone who pointed out mistakes which helped me make my story better.

Thank you to everyone who left heart-warming, nice and positive comments about my story and everyone who told me I was doing a great job.

Thank you to all the fan-girls still can't believe I have fan-girls haha!

Thank you to everyone who private messaged me with complements and who asked my opinion on there stories I can't believe some users want my opinion like really amazing

Honestly thank you all for taking this journey with me you are all amazing so thank you my lovelies I love you all.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 153 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
8.5K 184 21
Would you love to be friends with the mikaelsons? Well this story follows Aiden on his reunion with the Original Family, the Mikaelsons. Along the w...
55.2K 2.4K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
128K 2.1K 34
After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her family who she hates, but when she meets...