Heroes of Olympus: The Future...

By That_One_Chick247

What would it be like if Percy and Annabeth got out of Tartarus? What would the demigods future be like? Woul... More

Chapter 1: Percy
Chapter 2: Annabeth
Chapter 3: Jason
Chapter 4: Piper
Chapter 5: Leo
Chapter 6: Hazel
Chapter 7: Frank
Chapter 8: Jason (messed up chapters :S)
Chapter 9: Annabeth
Chapter 10: Percy
Chapter 11: Piper
Chapter 12: Leo
Chapter 13: Hazel
Chapter 14: Frank
Chapter 16: Annabeth
Chapter 17: Leo
Chapter 18: Hazel
Chapter 19: Frank
Chapter 20: Jason
Chapter 21: Annabeth
Chapter 22: Percy
Chapter 23: Piper
Chapter 24: Leo
Chapter 25: Hazel
Chapter 26: Frank
Chapter 27: Jason
Chapter 28: Annabeth
Chapter 29: Percy
Chapter 30: Piper
Chapter 31: Leo
Chapter 32: Hazel
Chapter 33: Frank
Chapter 34: Jason
Chapter 35: Annabeth
Chaper 36: Percy
Chapter 37: Piper
Chpater 38: Leo
Chapter 39: Hazel
Chapter 40: Frank
Chapter 41: Jason
Chapter 42: Annabeth
Chapter 43: Percy
Chapter 44: Piper
Chapter 45: Leo
Chapter 46: Hazel
Chapter 47: Frank
Chapter 48: Jason
Chapter 49: Annabeth
Chapter 50: Percy
Chapter 51: Piper
Chapter 52: Leo
Chapter 53: Hazel
Chapter 54: Frank
Chapter 55: Jason
Chapter 56: Annabeth
Chapter 57: Percy
Chapter 58: Piper
Chapter 59: Leo
Chapter 60: Hazel
Chapter 61: Frank
50k?!?!?!
Truth or Dare it is!
My channel name!!
Chapter 62: Jason
Chapter 63: Annabeth
Chapter 64: Percy
Chapter 65: Piper
._.

Chapter 15: Jason

3.7K 57 29
By That_One_Chick247

BONJOUR

THIRD ROUND OF POV'S BAAAAABBBBY

OK SO I FEEL LIKE ALOT OF YOU ARE ANNOYED WITH MY AUTHORS NOTES AND JUST SKIP THEM BECAUSE U THINK IM ANNOYING WITH MY AUTHORS NOTES. SO IF U ARE ACTAULLY A FAITHFUL READER COMMENT ANGEL BELOW. HA I BET HALF OF U SKIPPED THIS AND THE OTHER HALF READ IT BUT WONT COMMENT.

OH WELL!

OK I GOTS A BONE TO PICK WITH U. I WAS LOOKING AT THIS CHAPTER AND IT WAS ALL SCREWED UP, AND U PEEPS DIDN'T TELL MEH!!!! IF THIS EVER HAPPENS AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME, U WON'T SOUND NEEDY IF U GO 'HEY LADY FIX FRICKIN CHAPTER 15 PLEASE!!!!'

AS LONG AS U SAY PLEASE.

OK HERES FIXED JASON

Jason

My sword clattered on the floor and Percy grinned triumphantly. "That's the fifth time, Grace."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well, if you'd teach me that move..."

Percy laughed. "Nice try, cuz."

Suddenly, an Iris message appeared next to me, and nearly made Percy jump out of his skin. Frank stood there, obviously beat up and sore, his left eye was black and his left shoulder looked dislocated. His left side took a beating.

"Frank!" I breathed. "What happened?"

"I ate at Leo's."

"What?" Percy looked bewildered. "Where are you?"

"Somewhere in Spain. I ate at a diner called Leo's and I ordered steak, then all of a sudden something hit my neck and I blacked out. When I woke up the restaurant was destroyed. I need your guy's help."

I hesitated. "With?"

"I'm not sure of the location of the Argo ll, but-"

He was interrupted by Percy groaning and falling over.

"Percy!" I ran to his side and he was out cold. I turned to Frank. "Ok, we've gotta help Percy so we'll talk to you later."

He nodded and swiped though the mist, breaking the connection.

"Help!" I shouted. "I need a medic over here!"

Two Apollo guys dropped their bows and ran over to Percy and one checked his breathing and the other one just awkwardly stood there.

"What were you guys doing before he passed out?" The one checking his breathing asked, looking up at me.

"Um, we were practicing swordplay." I stuttered.

"He probably got overworked." He grunted. "Let's bring him to the infirmary."

"Wait..." I said. "We both were practicing for the same amount of time and I feel just fine."

"That's odd." Said the awkward medic.

"Shut up David." The other guy commanded.

David shutted-up.

"Ok," said the good medic. "Let's just bring him in and have Chiron..."

His voice trailed off as Percy sat strait up, but his eyes weren't his green, they were coal black.

"Where is it?! Where is it?" Percy hissed. But it wasn't his voice. It was a raspy demonic voice.

"Percy ...?" I asked meekly.

"Must find it?!" He looked straight at me. "What did you do to it?!"

"Nothing!" I exclaimed, putting my hands up in surrender. "I did nothing to it! Wait... What did I do nothing to?"

"Where is it!?" Then suddenly he collapsed and went normal again, but just wasn't awake.

"What the Hades?" The good medic said. David looked scared out of his mind.

Percy opened his eyes and groaned. "Ow."

"PERCY!" Annabeth's voice called out. I turned and she was running into the arena with Piper trailing behind.

She was here surprisingly fast and was squatting by him. She glared up at me. "Thirty minutes. That's all it took. Thirty minutes. What did you do to him?"

"Nothing!" We said in sync, but Percy's voice was tired.

"Perc we gotta bring to you to the infirmary." The medic said.

"No. I just want to go to my room. I can walk."

The medic narrowed his eyes. "Lets see."

Percy sat up and was obviously hit by a powerful wave of vertigo because he put his head on his palms for a quick second. He tried to sit up carefully and his elbows have away and me and Annabeth had to brace him before he cracked his head on the ground.

"No, Percy. You can't." The medic insisted.

"Yes I can." Percy argued.

It took awhile, but Percy finally convinced us that he could walk, then he proved it by walking all the way to his cabin, despite the medics orders.

He lied down and Annabeth sat on the edge of his bed and held his hand while I sat on the other bunk.

"What was that?" Percy groaned, rubbing his temples with his free hand.

"You tell us," I snorted.

We told him about what happened, how he just passed out and then was like, possessed.

Annabeth twisted her ring once she let go. "That sounds familiar." She thought and then her face lit up. "I remember. It's the ghosts that possessed us with the Mark of Athena quest! What were they called again?"

"Um..." I racked my brain to remember. "Eidolons!"

Percy shook his head. "No, that's not it, I remember that feeling when you were being possessed, this is different it's like, you can't think clearly and it hurts. The eidolons was more, I don't know, relaxed?"

I felt bad that he remembered all of that when he was about 17. "Well, plus it didn't sound the same. You wanted to hurt us when you were possessed by the eidolons-"

"Stop!" Percy ordered. "Can I just rest?"

Annabeth and I shared a glance. "Um... yeah. C'mon Jason."

"Wait," Percy sent me a message almost mentally. "Jason, can I ask you a question?"

"Ugh, sure."

Annabeth walked away, surprisingly without complaint and Percy sat up like nothing was wrong, but he didn't do as good as a job as he usually did of hiding pain.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We need to go for Frank and the Argo. Now."

I blinked. "How do you know where they are? How we gonna sneak out after curfew? And what if-" I stopped myself. "I'm so lost."

Percy sighed. "Ok, I don't know how I know, I just, know. And how were gonna sneak out? I'm an expert at that."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah most likely. But wait, Perc. Whatever just happened to you; the possession, what if that happened in combat? You could get hurt."

"I'm fine," Percy frowned.

"How do you know?" I pushed.

He hesitated. "I don't. Are we gonna do this or not? Lets move."

He got out of bed and I had to sprint to keep up with him to the armory.

"There's a huge army of trolls, hell hounds, harpies and whatever you can think of. So we need to gear up."

The night air was cool but not chilling so it was very comfortable. I whistled and the sky crackled as Tempest flew down and landed a few feet from me. Percy simply closed his eyes and concentrated. Blackjack emerged from nowhere, and he still stunned me. I'd never seen a black pegasus before.

"Ok," Percy hopped on Blackjack. "Just stay by me and we'll get there. Like I said I don't know how, but I just KNOW where they are."

I nodded. "You better not be wrong."

"About time!" Frank sighed. His arm and shoulder seemed to be bothering him so we have him some ambrosia which he took without hesitation.

"Sorry," I said. "We would've been sooner but someone," I cocked my head towards Percy, "had a little 'incident'."

Percy punched me in the gut, for about the eighth time in a few days.

"Anyways," Percy glared at me, "I know where the Argo ll is. Don't ask how, I'll explain later. Lets move."

Frank transformed into a dragon thing and followed us to where Percy was talking about.

We were flying over some mountains that Piper would love, they had wildflowers in valleys and I caught a glimpse of some weird deer things.

"Stop," Percy suddenly said. We froze midair and Percy pointed at a mountain with a bunch of little figures moving around, and I realized they were trolls.

We landed behind a huge boulder and told Tempest and Blackjack to stay out if harms way, but in earshot in case we need to flee.

Percy took a piece of paper out of his pocket and stared at it. I assumed it was like a map or something, but I looked over his shoulder and it was a picture of Annabeth. It struck me that this is exactly what Backendorf did on the cruise ship with Percy, just before he died. Percy told me all about that day.

I said, "it's okay, you'll see her. I know it."

He put on his troublemaker smirk and sad bravely. "Yeah, I know."

Frank opened his mouth to say something, then a scruffy voice of a troll shouted, "DEMIGODS! MUST DIE!"

"Oh," I said

"Crap," Percy finished.

YEAHHHH HOPE U LIKE IT!! THE U SHOULD EXPECT HAZELS POV TI BE UP SOONER NOW THAT IM FEELING BETTER AND SOFTBALL IS OVER.

K HAVE A NICE DAY!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
80.6K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...