Camila Cabello Imagines

By BlurryMind93

Camila/you imagine/short stories. A lot of stories between You and Camila Cabello. I'm not that good in Eng... More

Saving her sister
Kiss me
PLEASE READ
Bestfriend
Make Love To Me
AUTHOR's NOTE ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE)
Sorry
Forever Yours
Saving Her Sister Update
I'm letting you go
I'm letting you go (II)
I'm letting you go (III)
I'm sad
Question
Make her jealous
Sick
I'm letting you go IV (requested)
My Bestfriends Bandmate
Author's Note (you must read this)
I LOVE CAMILA
Text<3
New feelings
Get her back
OLD OR NEW
Making her feel better
This Crush
True Love doesn't always have a happy endings
Bad Things
KISS
#BadThingsMusicVideo
CAMILA
Camila Part II
Camila part III
Camila last part
Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance
You Should Be Here
Help me
What If
Your Love
Birthday Girl
Protecting Her
You should be here ( Part 2 )
Forever Yours (Part II)
Sorry
Sorry
WHY
Mercy
Author's Feelings & Thoughts
MUST READ
Goodbye

Gotta Go My Own Way

8.6K 184 11
By BlurryMind93

Hey loves so here's a new chapter. Hope you guys like this. sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy loves

------

YOUR P.O.V

"Laur its been a year since the management have the control in our relationship. We never have our alone time, camila is always busy with i don't know what!" i said while closing my eyes.

The truth is i don't know what's happening anymore, ever since we told the management about mine and camila's relationship they take full control on us.

Our dates have to be scheduled, even our fights it always have to be in front of the paparazzi.

They are also the one who create rumors about our relationship.

FLASHBACK .

JACK TOLD ME THAT CAMILA AND I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT HE TEXTED ME WHAT TO WEAR AND WHERE I WILL MEET CAMILA. * I CHANGE THE NAME OF THE GIRLS MANAGER. SO YEAH. LOL *

WHEN I ARRIVE AT THE FAIR I WAIT FOR CAMILA TO SHOW UP.

"Y/N!"

I TURN AROUND AND SAW HAILEY WAVING AT ME, I WALK UP TO HER, GIVE HER A HUG.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? OH! HAHA. YOU HAVE A DATE DON'T YOU?" I ASK HER WHILE WIGGILING MY EYEBROWS ON HER.

HAILEY AND I ARE GOOD FRIENDS, CAMILA INTRODUCE ME TO HER.

" HM! CAMILA DIDN'T TELL YOU?" SHE ASK ME CONCERNED

"ASK ME WHAT?" WHAT IS HAPPENING? IM CONFUS AS FUCK

" OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT THEY TOLD YOU OR CAMILA?" HAILEY KEEP PACING BACK AND FORT. I HOLD HER WRIST TO STOP HER MOVING AROUND MAKING HER TO FACE ME.

"HAILS TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU THOUGHT THEY TOLD ME? AND WHY ARE YOU REALLY HERE? I .. i. SUPPOSE TO MEET CAMILA HERE." WITH THE LOOK ON HER FACE I'M NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

" OK, THEY TOLD ME TO MEET YOU HER AND ACT LIKE WERE ON A DATE TO GIVE THE MEDIA AND FANS TO TALK ABOUT, THEY SAID THAT YOU KNOW THE PLAN BECAUSE IT WILL HELP FIFTH HARMONY, ME AND YOU TO GAIN THE SPOT LIGHT FO A MOMENT, I'M SO SORRY Y/N/N"

I WANT TO CRY AT THIS MOMENT, I CAN'T THINK WHAT TO FEEL ANYMORE THIS ISNOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPEN. I KNOW CAMILA HAS NO SAY ABOUT THIS BECAUSE HER CAREER IS IN THE LINE.

"SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO? ACT LIKE A COUPLE OR JUST AS A FRIEND BEING FLIRTY?" I ASK HAILEY DEFEATED, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO CAMILA'S CAREER WERE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

SO AS PLANNED WE JUST ACT WHAT WERE SO SUPPOSE TO DO.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Ever since that day few of the harmonizers are still mad at me because they thought that im cheating on camila.

" Y/N I know what you're feeling right now, but you always find a way to take everything back. You love camila very much i know you're not going to give up on her or your relationship, right?" Lauren ask me with the tone of sadness.

Lauren know everything about my feelings about what's happening, she's always been ther for me.

" yeah. Thanks for everything laur, i don't know what i would do if your not here" i just give her a small smile and she return it with the same smile.

" i totally forgot how's the recording for you? I know its been hard for you because this is not what you really want to do."

" oh right i didn't record any song at the moment i just don't feel like recording this fast few days" i give her a sad smile.

The truth is i really don't want to be a singer, yeah i sing but that is not what i want to do, i want to be a photographer ever since i'm a child that is what i really want to do singing is my second passion.

When the management told me that it will be good to be sign in their record label so i can gain fans and can help fifth harmony to have new fans, and as always i can't say no to them.

Ever since the meeting with fifth harmony's bosses i'm not in my usual self i don't know either what's happening to me.

"Hey laur hm can you help me with something?" I ask lauren

" Sure what it is you needed help?" She ask me smiling, this is what i like about my bestfriend she will always be there for me.

"I wrote this song and i need you to sing alittle bit in it, and help me to record it?" I ask nervously while biting my lower lip.

"Ofcourse why are you so nervous to ask, Y/N were bestfriend i will help you in anything ok?" Lauren hug me tight, and i hug her too.

ONE WEEK LATER.

LAUREN'S P.O.V

I woke up today in sad mood because today one of my bestfriend is going to have a broken heart later.

I understand Y/n situation, if i'm in her position i will not going to last a year in this shit fame world, i just wish she can find her self, and they relationship will survive this test.

"Guys do you know where's Y/n? When i woke up she's not in the bed with me." Camila came in the kitchen and asking if we saw Y/n.

" Oh right she texted me to told you that she will just have to do something and will meet her at the studio later." Ally answer her will flapping the pancakes.

" Really? Ok, what time are we going?"

" After breakfast, lauren wants to be there as soon as possible, haha i thinks she miss to record." Ally said while laughing.

STUDIO.

While waiting for dinah to come back. Y/N updated me on her.

Bold: Y/n - Italic : lauren

BOO : lolo i just want to say thabk you for everything that you do for me, i will always be greateful to you. Im sorry if i can be there right now you know that i needed this im sorry. Tell the girls that im really sorry and i love them. I love you lauren thank you for being the best bestfriend for me. I will call you when i can. Bye lolo

SMARTASS: You don't have to thank me babe you know that i will always be her for you, not only but the girls to. don't say sorry for doing what is best for you i understand ok. Just call me when you can. I love you too idiot

I came back to reality when dinah shout in front of my face.

"Dwag where you just go? Hahaha i keep callimg you for 5 minutes". she ask laughing why look at me oddly.

" Sorry i just remember something." I just give her a small smile.

"Laur you said that you have something to tell us, what is it? "Normani ask me worriedly, she can sense that something is wrong with me right now.

" Wait guys, do you think we should wait fo Y/n before lolo talks about her news? " Camila say

"No camz Y/n knows already about what im going to tell, actually im not going to tell anything i need you guys to listen to this song. Y/n write this song." I told them before i cold told them what i really know before thwy hear the song i press the play and the music started playing.

* SO I USE THE SONG GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY, YOU WILL SING IT AND LAUREN FOR TROY'S PART. *

BOLD: YOU BOLD/ITALIC: LAUREN

I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
Doesn't seem right these days

Life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
Is always rearranged

It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here, I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now, I gotta go my own way

Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
And I watch them fall every time

Another color turns to grey
And it's just too hard to watch it all
Slowly fade away

I'm leaving today
'Cause I gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here, I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now, I gotta go my way

(What about us?
What about everything we've been through?)
What about trust?
(You know I never wanted to hurt you)

And what about me?
(What am i supposed to do?)
I gotta leave but I'll miss you
(I'll miss you)

So, I've got to move on and be who I am
(Why do you have to go?)
I just don't belong here, I hope you understand
(I'm trying to understand)

We might find a place in this world someday
But at least for now
(I want you to stay)
I wanna go my own way

I've got to move on and be who I am
(What about us?)
I just don't belong here, I hope you understand
(I'm trying to understand)

We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now, I gotta go my own way
I gotta go my own way

"Laur can you give me a minute?" Y/N ask lauren so she can leave a message to camila.

"Do you want me to stop recording?"

"No laur, im going to record something thank you"

"Hey babe i know you're confuse right now so im going to explain to you everything, im sorry to leave you like this but you know that if i did this in front of you i can't do what i needed to do. Camila you know that i love you so much that i will do anything just to make you happy, i can take e..eevrything just for you" Y/N is sobbing , the girls are crying right now, while camila just silently crying while listening to the love of her life, she knows that Y/n did everything for her " but everything that's happening is just to much camz, i don't know who am i any more, i.. i just want to find my self again, i wa....ant to find the girl who you fall in love with. Im sorry if i leave like this but always remember that i will love you forever and always camz, you are my soulmate. My bestfriend, and you are my everything camila. You are my world and i want to give you the world too but i can't right now, not when im like this. Ii... i will always going to come back to you camz just wait for me ok? i love you so much camila always and forever."

The girls look at the crying camila, they know how much she is hurting right now but they can't get mad at Y/n because they saw how much she do anything for camila even if she looks like the bad person just to make sure camila is having her dream.

They waited camila to calm down from crying, they all jump when camila suddenly stand up and face lauren.

"Where is she right now? I know she told you where she was going, please laur i need to talk to her i can't lose her, i love her too much" lauren hug camila to comfort her besfriend, she just let camila cry.

" You heard what she said mila, she will always come back to you, give her time to find her self she needed that mila you know that. She will always comeback to you, you just need to do is wait for her to be home again, remember that you're her home camz." Lauren whisper to camila every world that Y/n what to say. " and she will always love you camz."

------
WHAT DO YOU THINKS? SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. IF YOU LIKE THIS PLS CLICK VOTE IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST OR ANYTHING JUST COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME. COMMENT THOSE WHO WANTS PART 2

ACTUALLY IM THINKING ABOUT DELETING THIS BECAUSE I DON'T GET ANY FEEDBACK AND VOTES I THINK MY STORY IS NOT REALLY THAT GOOD SO YEAH. THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED AND WHO LIKES MY STORY. YOU REALLY MADE MY LIFE WORT IT. *SEE WHAT I DID THERE LOL HAHAHA.

LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH.

-GREENEYESS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.3K 49
🚨G!P🚨
46.4K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...
121K 2.3K 29
a novel consisting of one-shots & imagines about a beautiful cuban-mexican named camila cabello! enjoy. (published in 2017. very, very old. xx)
57K 897 21
Just a bunch of one shots / short stories, about Camila Cabello and you. For some reason I made the first few in a weird perspective - but after a bi...