Butterflies

By zali909

Zarahs just a normal 19 year old girl who has had to raise her brother for 3 years after her parents died whe... More

Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs p.o.v
Harrys pov
Hannahs p.o.v
Harrys p.o.v
Zarahs p.o.v
Sleep over
Zarahs pov
The carnival
Hospital room
Harrys pov
Girls day
The next morning
Harrys pov
Zarahs p.o.v
At the club
Harrys pov
Masqurade ball
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs p.o.v
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Calums pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Date
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Nararators pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Zarahs pov
Harrys pov
Zarahs pov

Zarahs pov

19 3 0
By zali909

I felt my shackled unleash and I ran to the foot and sat down, but no food was there, instead, the door swung open. I looked up into the dark hallway. No one was there. I slowly crept out and looked around. There were red lights lighting the path. It looked like my room, concrete and all. I walked into a room and sat down on the floor. I looked around and noticed a video playing. I walked over to it and watched it. Harry was laying on the floor in some room, tied up like I was, but h had a gag in his mouth and was stripped nude. I gasped. He was blind folded. He laid on the floor. I could see his back, it was bruised and had slashes in it. I sa the door open in Harrys room and some one dressed in a black full body suit walking. He started to woo Harrys back and he started to bleed. He struggled at first, but then went weak. After I watched Harry get beaten, I was gonna look away but a face popped up. "Don't move" it said, his voice raspy and deep. I stood still in fear. The face looked at me through the screen and started to smile. His face was covered, except for his mouth and eyes. He creeped me out. I closed my eyes. I heard footprints approaching me and I didn't dare move.
PANDORAS POV.
I couldn't give up hope. I knew Zarah was still alive, I felt it in my gut. She was in trouble though. Me and Bryana went in a 3 month search for her: the last place she was seen was leaving the gym. It's been 6 months now since she disappeared and they decided to give up and declare her dead. Me and Bryana and well everyone was crushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 86 70
Roselynn Brooks, a 17 year old girl, finds herself in the hospital after an accident involving her friend's car. Pretty soon, she ends up meeting, an...
1.9K 98 29
Stephanie is a 18 year old girl who just lost both of her parents, all she has now is her older sister, Eva, who is 26 years old. She's always been a...
1.4K 98 13
A teenaged girl named Sam gets bullied a lot, but then things start to turn around once she meets her special someone.
1.3K 38 19
Makenzie Redmon is a normal 18 year old teenage girl with a steady boyfriend of two years, but one day has to move to another city. Which she has to...