apple of my eyes | k.junhoe [...

By immahoeforstyles

"You're my most precious person, my strength, my weakness, my smile and my laughter. You're everything I need... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 : I won't Miss You
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 : Awkward Morning
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 : FINAL
Special Chapter
NEW FANFIC
HI GUYS

Chapter 9

2K 82 4
By immahoeforstyles

What was she still doing here? It has been two months already. I thought she was only going to stay with us for two weeks. I couldn't handle her anymore, if she wasn't my aunt, I would have kick her out already. But sadly, I didn't have that kind of power in this house. Since I'm the youngest, there was nothing I could possibly do.

But no matter what, I couldn't share the same bed as her anymore, it was hard enough just to share the same house, I didn't think I could survive if I slept with her one more night. It wasn't that her sleeping habit was bad but I just really felt uncomfortable sleeping with her. It was like sleeping with a dead person next to me. She was that intimidating.

I quickly went to get my stuffs when we finished our dinner. I grabbed whatever I could because I didn't wish to stay in the same room as her even for a second. I didn't know why I was feeling that way. Maybe I just don't like her or maybe I just really hate her. I wasn't sure what was my feeling toward her but it was safe to say that it wasn't a very good feeling.

"What are you doing here?" Junhwe frowned and stared at me weirdly as he opened the door to his bedroom and saw me inside. I didn't say anything at first and just grinned a little. Junhwe knew that something was wrong when I gave him that mischievous grin. He kept on frowning and stood there, not wanting to enter his room, fearing that I would kill him or something.

"What do you want?" He asked me again, making a very sour face. I didn't even say anything and yet he acted like I was asking him to do something impossible or something. I just rolled my eyes at my stupid brother and put down my pillow on his bed. He eyed me weirdly when he noticed that I brought my pillow with me.  

"Koo Junhwe, who do you belong to?" I walked closer to him and asked him that question. It has been a long time since I used that but I guessed I was going to use it until I die. It was one question that Junhwe really afraid of though. And his expression that time was what I expected as well. He just sighed and glared at me but I just smiled because I knew he was going to answer me anyway.

"Koo Ara's" He answered bitterly and just made that unhappy, annoyed face while I just smiled at him brightly. Of course Koo Junhwe belonged to Koo Ara! It has always been that way. I knew that Junhwe just thought that it was childish of me to keep using that sentence on him but I could tell he didn't actually hate it.

"So since you belong to me, all your belongings are mine. And that includes your bedroom." I cheered and just threw myself on his comfortable bed. I was happy and cheerful at that moment, not sure if it was just because I got to stay away from my aunt or there was something else. But I just knew that I was quite happy by myself.

"Yah!" Junhwe yelled at me and entered the room. He wasn't happy at the fact that he had to share his room with me but he didn't have a choice anyway. So I wondered why was he even bothered to complain when he knew he was going to let me do whatever I want anyway. He knew he couldn't kick me out.

"I don't want to sleep with you!" He whined and looked annoyed but I didn't care and just laid there. I didn't care about what he was saying, because most of the time he was saying nonsense. I just gave him a confused look and wondered why he said that.

"Why ?" I asked him curiously and stared at him confused but Junhwe couldn't come up with an excuse to kick me out so he just kicked the air and ruffled his hairs. I just laughed at him because I knew he finally gave in. It didn't take that long though, like the usual.

----------

It have been a month since I shared the room with my brother and he has been complaining for the whole month as well. There wasn't a day that he forgot to whine about the fact that I made his life miserable. He complained that I always locked his head when I slept but he didn't know about himself. He was worse than me, I just locked his head but he literally put his leg on me that I could barely move. So what made him think he could criticize my sleeping habit when his wasn't that much better.

-----------

"I like your brother. I want him". My stupid shitty aunt said.

"But he's your nephew!" I literally yelled at her face as I heard what my aunt just said. At first I doubt that I heard right but realising that it was my aunt that I was talking to, I was pretty sure that I heard it clearly. What was she thinking seriously? I just couldn't believe someone like her exist!

"So what? We are not even blood related." Even though I was screaming at her to wake her dirty mind up, she didn't seen to be affected by it and just talked to me in a calm yet annoying voice. I just stared at her, speechless, not wanting to believe my eyes and ears. I knew since the first day she saw Junhwe, she always had her eyes on him.

"But I don't think Junhwe is interested in you." I told her honestly as that was how I truly believed. I didn't think my Junhwe cared about her. He tried to avoid her as umma warned but it never worked. She was like a ghost, she seemed to appear out of nowhere every time. But hearing what I said, she wasn't amused and just glared at me.

"Are you jealous that Junhwe likes me or something?" She asked me in that bitchy tone and I just frowned and stared at her dumbfounded. What was she talking about? What did she meant by me saying that her liking  Junhwe is forbidden  made me into a jealous person? I really couldn't understand her. Even though she was my aunt, I felt like we weren't related at all.

"Why would I be jealous? Junhwe is my brother!" I stated clearly, hopefully she understood what I said because she didn't seem like she understand anything. And why would I be jealous? Junhwe dating someone or liking someone has nothing to do with me. I didn't care about his privacy. Right?

"Why do I feel like every time you say Junhwe is your brother is just a way to remind yourself that you should not fall for him?" She said calmly and smirked. I was really mad at her when she said that. She was totally trying to make me blow my top so I would get into trouble with umma and appa again. And if she really was trying to piss me off. It totally worked! she did a very good job.

"Ara..." I heard a familiar voice so I turned around only to see Jinhwan oppa. I was busy fighting with my aunt that I completely forgot about our date. He was smiling at me but I was having a hard time returning the smile. Because from the look on his face, I knew he heard the conversation between me and my aunt.

Even though Jinhwan oppa tried to give me his brightest smile, I could still see sadness in that bright smile. He wasn't so good at hiding his sadness, everyone knew that. And I was feeling bad to make him sad again, the thing about Junhwe not being my biological already made him worried. Even though I didn't know what he was worrying about, I still felt bad to be the cause of it.

"Ahhh... I forget you already have a boyfriend. Because if you don't, I may think you and Junhwe are a couple." Aunt Da Eun spoke up and I was getting angry yet again. I knew she did that on purpose. Did she hate me so much that she tried so hard to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend? I took a look at Jinhwan oppa and he was having a hard time controlling his face.

"Jinhwan, you should have seen those two sibling cuddling together, they are so cute sharing a bed as if they are really brother and sister." She turned directly to Jinhwan oppa and just said those words to him. I couldn't believe she actually did that. She went too far and of course Junhwe and I are sibling! What else could we be?

"Let's go, oppa. We're late." I faked a smile and grabbed his hand so we could get away from that witch. And it was also because I noticed that the smile on Jinhwan oppa's face faded away when he heard that Junhwe and I shared a room. I saw it too clearly that I suddenly got worried. What if he got mad at me? But why would he?

"Alright" But instead of getting mad at me, he just answered me calmly and followed me outside the house. I just looked at him worriedly as I knew that he wasn't alright but I couldn't understand him for getting uneasy over the fact that Junhwe and I weren't really related. We told rest of  the guys and they were shock and surprised at first and even made us pay their meals for a month for not telling them sooner but they didn't act different toward us. But why was Jinhwan oppa the only one that reacted differently?

"Oppa-" I was going to ask him if he was alright but he didn't let me finished and asked me a favour. A favour that I thought it was really ridiculous but of course I could at least do that for him but why was he asking me to do that? I was still confused. I felt like I didn't know much of the guy in front of me at that moment.

"Ara-ah... stop sharing the same room with Junhwe. I'm asking you." He asked me and he sounded really desperate., scared that I might refuse it or something. I was going to ask him why but seeing his uneasy and sad face, I just held back the urge to ask him that question. Even though I was really curious.

"okay..." I answered him simply, not wanting to talk about that matter anymore or else our date will really be more ruined than it already was because of that evil aunt of mine. I just smiled at him and grabbed his hand tighter and he just looked at me and smiled as well. Let's be happy, Jinhwan oppa.

-----------

"What are you doing on the couch?" Junhwe asked me as he didn't see me in the bedroom. He thought I was just staying there to watch TVs but noticing that I had my pillow and blanket with me, he was confused. It wasn't like I liked to sleep on the sofa or something, actually I really hated that and everyone knew that. But I preferred sleeping on this uncomfortable coach than to lay on the same bed uncomfortably with my aunt.

"I'll sleep here until that woman goes away!" I raised my voice so that aunt Da Eun could at least got an idea of how much I disliked her but I knew she didn't care anyway. Junhwe just stared at me weirdly and I just stared at him as well. Why was he still here? Normally he would be on his tablet playing game or something.

"Are you mad at me or something?" He suddenly asked me and I was caught of guard but then I realised why he was thinking that way. Why would I be mad at him? He didn't do anything wrong...yet. But even though I was mad at him, it wasn't to the point that I gave up the bed. It was more like because of someone else's peace aka Jinhwan oppa's.

"No!" I answered him and Junhwe just looked at me even more weird. I just stared at his face as well as I also found the situation hard and awkward to explain. I wasn't usually like that with Junhwe, we shared everything, we did everything together, we grew up together. Even though it wasn't in a very peaceful way, we were still together for 10 years.

"Then why aren't you sleeping in the room?"Junhwe asked me curiously and he looked totally confused. I had the same reaction as him when Jinhwan oppa asked me to stop sharing the room with my brother. And I thought he was going to be super happy at the fact that he got his room back to himself. I didn't expect him to be this gloomy.

"I don't know... Jinhwan oppa asked me to..." I answered him truthfully as I could never lied to my brother. Even if I wanted to come up with another reason that sounded less weird than that one, the moment I looked at his face, the truth just came out itself. Junhwe just nodded his head as if he understood why Jinhwan did that. I expected him to laugh or said that it was weird or something but he didn't say anything so I thought it was even more weird.

"Doesn't your back hurt if you sleep here?"Junhwe asked me worriedly as he knew my back would ached badly in the morning if I slept on the coach but what else could I do? Even if I wanted to give up and went back to sleep with Junhwe, I couldn't as I already agreed with Jinhwan oppa.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to my sleeping position. Junhwe didn't say more and just closed the light and went back upstairs. I was really uncomfortable to the point that I was thinking of going back to sleep in my own room with my aunt but the thought of how hateful and evil she was made me bear the uncomfort.

-------

It was already 2 am yet I haven't sleep a blink and tomorrow I had classes. I kept on moving nonstop until I saw heard footsteps and the light opened. It was Junhwe, he just stood there in front of me with an irritated face. I just blinked a few times and stared at him blankly. What was he doing here at this hour, not sleeping?

"Just go to sleep in my room! I'll sleep here."Junhwe said, annoyed and I just stared at him even more confused. At that time, I wasn't confused at the fact that he was being nice to me but at the fact that he was annoyed at me. I didn't even do anything and he just got mad at me as if I made him sleepless or something.

"But-" I tried to say something but he didn't let me and got annoyed at me again. But hearing what he said didn't make me get mad at him, instead it made me smile a little. He was actually worrying about me, he actually couldn't sleep all night because of it. I didn't know if I should be happy about something like this but I was so I just listened to him and went to sleep in his room.

"Can you just go already? Let me at least sleep for a second tonight!"

Thank you Koo Junhwe.

----------

CHAPTER 9 IS HERE ~~~ PLS HELP ME TO PROMOTE THID STORY OKAY? KEEP VOTING & PLS LEAVE SOME COMMENTS TOO^^. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." 《START: OCTOB...
17.8K 750 38
Basically they hate each other. Over certain reasons, they have to accompany each other. Will they survive and let aside their hate towards each othe...
54.5K 2.4K 21
"I lost almost everything that I love the most.." ©anonnoying 2015 [COMPLETED]
2.7K 90 4
A Jung Chanwoo fanfiction. Angst. Read at your own risk.