Eh? Ah, Sou (SuzaLulu one sho...

By M_JKookie

"Idiot. I have had my life flash before my eyes more than once, and I would be afraid of this?" "Call me what... More

Dreamer

Hm? Ah, Yes

3.1K 82 16
By M_JKookie

I'm really nervous about how this turned out since it's my first time using a song word for word as a story baseline. 

P.S. no smut. Soz :P

Lelouch started as the table in front of him suddenly overturned. Mildly concerned, he slowly raised his gaze to meet the large pair of shining emerald eyes glaring at him, a storm of emotion churning in their depths. "Suzaku, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Everything is wrong. Your invalid reasons for this Zero Requiem," Suzaku's nails dug into his palm, "are pissing me off, and it is a mistake, like you."

Lelouch's emperor cloak fluttered in the breeze from the open window, giving him an ethereal and unreachable look.

Perhaps that is what Lelouch is, Suzaku thought bitterly. Distant, isolated, walking his own path towards destruction.

The black-haired boy's expression remained indifferent, sharp aristocratic features glowing in the pale moonlight. "Suzaku, I know I'm asking for more than I deserve, but please, do this for Nunnally's sake–"

"See? There it is again. Nunnally this, Nunnally that. But are you really doing this for Nunnally? All your sentimental arguments are just for show, aren't they? In the end, you just want to satisfy your own selfish desires."

Lelouch's gaze hardened, "Perhaps, in a sense you are correct. I wanted to recreate this world into a place where Nunnally could live in peace and love. Yes, you are right. This is all for my own selfish reasons."

A familiar feeling rose in Suzaku. Why can't Lelouch understand him? Why can't Lelouch live for himself?

"You and your lies...your entire life was built upon them."

"And tomorrow they are going to end me."

"If I agree to this plan of yours."

Lelouch whirled around and stepped towards the brunette, "Suzaku, you will fulfil this last selfish desire of mine, won't you?"

"Your geass doesn't work on me anymore."

"I know. This is not an order. Just a pure, simple request."

"...it's not simple." An abrupt idea popped into Suzaku's mind, replacing all of his former anger. Suddenly, Lelouch found the edge of the table digging into his lower back and Suzaku's leg between his.

"What if, in return for following that plan of yours, I get a reward too?" The frustrated look in Suzaku's eyes smouldered into something mischievous and dark that Lelouch couldn't place. It made his guts churn in a strange way. 

"You dare," now it was the amethyst eyes' turn to burn, but Suzaku held his ground.

"You never asked about how I feel about this. You merely forced your one-sided plans upon me. The slumbering lion is now awake, and it demands payment for its troubles." With that, the brunette leaned forward until there was no space between their bodies.  

There was a pregnant pause, then what happened next was so unanticipated that Suzaku's breath hitched as Lelouch slipped a finger under the knight's chin and tilted it to face him eye to eye.

"You may have your payment, but you need to be more serious about it, my dear swordsman." Lelouch's eyes glanced towards Suzaku's lips before looking back up through his dark eyelashes. 

"By serious, do you mean demanding? In control? You are trapped here, my highness. I don't think you can run away. Perhaps the mighty tyrant of the world is...afraid?" Suzaku trapped Lelouch's slender body between his arms on the table. He tilted his head, licking his lips as a lion would while hunting his prey. 

"Idiot. I have had my life flash before my eyes more than once, and I would be afraid of this?"

"Call me what you want," the knight murmured, "but I don't really care. I have to warn you though, I won't be able to stop once I start."

***

If Lelouch had to admit something personal, now that he could count the number of sunrises left in his life on one hand, it would a love for being dominated.

He's always been the leader, the brains and shot-caller of a group, and it was a secret that he had planned to take to his grave. Yet Suzaku's hotheaded brain happened tonight. Maybe he wouldn't die as a virgin anymore...unless Suzaku chickens out, since Lelouch would rather die here than admit his kink.

Sweet nothings were mumbled into his ear, and he had to push himself further against the table to not fall into the abyss of pleasure. Every human longs for sweet things, such as peace and happiness, but Lelouch had seen enough to not particularly dislike a bitter taste, especially of certain things. Does that make him spoilt? Asking for so much while not willing to give any to Suzaku in return?

"I recognise that look on your face," Suzaku's voice was rough and husky, nothing like the kid Lelouch met 7 years ago, shrill voice and playful eyes, "you're about to call me stupid."

Lelouch managed to maintain a mildly amused look, ignoring whatever sinful thing Suzaku is doing to his body. Because if he does, the demon king would be reminded of earthly pleasures and lose the will to die.

"You were right about my self-hatred," Suzaku pushed Lelouch up onto the desk, letting his hat slid, "I don't care about my own sense of value. I longed for death the night I naively killed my own father hoping for peace. Did you know that very the fateful night was one like this? I could see so many stars, all staring down at my crime, their light mocking and scorning, and no matter how much I tried to block it out, there was always a sliver that managed to pervade under my eyelids," Lelouch's hand wandered up to cup Suzaku's face, or to stop him, the king himself didn't know, because Suzaku leaned into his touch, continuing on.

"But I want to make an exception for you, Lelouch," a white robe tumbled to the ground, and all Lelouch could see, smell, touch, taste and hear was Suzaku, "Just this one time I won't care about your sense of value and I will stain you and your selfish goals, so that during the moment of your death you shall also yearn for me." 

"You..." Lelouch tightened his grip on their entwined fingers. A maniacal laugh escaped Suzaku and he hoisted Lelouch up onto his hip and walked backwards until the back of Suzaku's legs touched the four poster bed and they fell in a flurry of black and white onto the soft duvet. Another thing Lelouch would never admit was that being carried was strangely exhilarating as his own legs automatically wrapped themselves around Suzaku's strong and lithe body. 

"You want to ruin me? You want to know me in a way you should have with Euphie?"

Cruel amethyst eyes glinted, putting forth a challenge to Suzaku's morals. It was a small hesitation, but Lelouch knew Suzaku well and used that chance to flip him so that Lelouch was on top.

"You said that you want me because of logic, reason. Yet deep in your heart, I know that you want Euphie," he taunted further, moving his hips lightly as emphasis. Suzaku sighed, and slipped a hand under Lelouch's uniform, feeling smooth, porcelain skin. He smirked when the dark-haired boy closed his eyes, lips releasing a breathy moan when his fingers traced the valley of his hip bone.

"Euphie is the reason. You are the instinct. I've loved you for years, my highness," Suzaku sat up, keeping a hand on Lelouch's back, "tell me what I should do, using your superior logic and theories. Admit it, you want me, but you refuse to give in."

"But being happy, or feeling bliss is nothing but self-satisfaction, and that is what you think I am, right?" Lelouch smirked, finally pushing Suzaku's robes off his shoulders, slender fingers making quick work on the complex buttons on Suzaku's shirt.

"But I don't want to think now," Suzaku repaid the favour, mumbling in Lelouch's ear, "I'm obeying my instincts, and you shouldn't think too hard too. Don't hurt yourself, my lord."

"Tch," Lelouch managed to pull off all of Suzaku's clothing, and Suzaku took slightly longer, but was rewarded by the sight of a divine angel with beautiful features sitting in his lap.

"I shall take you with all my strength so that you will be completely content," Suzaku promised, engulfing Lelouch in a heartfelt embrace. He swore he saw the ghost of a smile grace Lelouch's pouty lips.

"Now that it's come down to this, you are not getting away. In fact, you should prepare yourself: I may be surprisingly good for the first time since I was born a natural at life anyway," Lelouch shuffled away to lean against the headboard, head tilted up: eyes fluttering and lips open. 

"Ah, Lelouch," Suzaku moaned, prowling up Lelouch's body until he was nose to nose with him, "since you don't care about what will happen after tonight, I will watch you until the end, until we're both out of breath and ruined. But even then I won't stop until we are completely and utterly satisfied."

"Come on, my sword," Lelouch smirked at his own pun, "I'm almost at my limit of restraint."

"I am too, my lord," Suzaku smiled when Lelouch finally confessed, "I can't take it anymore."

Lips met with a sensual, loving kiss, wordlessly whispering every lie they have ever told, and every apology for those they wronged. 

***

"Lelouch?"

The lovers had forgotten to close the windows and pull the blinds down, so the morning was undoubtedly inevitable. This day shall spill the final drop of blood, and therefore signal the beginning to a kind and peaceful world. Nevertheless, they were completely satisfied and ready to accept their punishment for all that they had done and all the crimes they had committed. They had created their personal utopia, although it was short and will never happen again. 

"Yes?" Suzaku had never seen a vulnerable Lelouch, one on the limbo between awake and sleep. His eyes half-mast, Suzaku's heartbeat a steady rhythm that threatens to lull him back into dreamland. 

There was just one more thing he needed, to spur him on the road of forsaking his identity and forever adopt Zero. Just one last answer to establish that what he will today, is not all for nought.

It was a forbidden statement, and despite them agreeing, during the heat of love, not to mention it at all when morning came, Suzaku took advantage of Lelouch's not yet awakened state, betting that he would not be conscious enough to remember.

"You love me, right?"

Lelouch's fingers crept to Suzaku's strong jaw, and traced under it, wandering until it touched the pulse.

"Eh?"

Suzaku held his breath.

Amethyst eyes studied his own green eyes lazily, and Suzaku was convinced that he saw the boy he met eight years ago again: an exiled prince filled with a wonder for the world outside the castle, one that has seen the horrors of the world yet managed to maintain an optimistic attitude. The one he fell in a forbidden romance with and will live the rest of his life stained with the blood of.

"Ah..."

Suzaku kissed Lelouch's forehead, scared to speak. Terrified of the truth.

"Sou."

*for those of you not weeboo, sou means yes. 

:3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 311K 47
❝can you stop blasting chase atlantic so damn loudly at 3am?❞ ❝depends, can you stop crying so damn loudly at 3am?❞ 〤 caleb just made the decision to...
21.6M 787K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
6.2M 378K 54
Title - တည် {တည္} Author - Neera Chapters - 52 chapters + 1 extra ကန့်လန့်ဆန်သောအချစ်၏ Extra 2 ကိုအရင်ဖတ်ပေးပါ။ ကန့္လန့္ဆန္ေသာအခ်စ္၏ Extra 2 ကိုအရင္ဖ...
30.1M 660K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...