Reborn (Noragami/Vampire Knig...

By murasaki_violet

In this story, Yato died protecting his Regalia, Yukine... Can Yukine ever cross path with his beloved God on... More

Prologue
Cross Academy
First Day
Comic Book
Saint Chocolate Day
Memories
Poem
Theory
Ability
Questions
Realization
Starting Line
Dreams
A Loyal Servant
The Pureblood Princess

Day Class & Night Class

2.7K 95 28
By murasaki_violet

Day Class & Night Class

"I can protect myself, fighting is like my second nature"

Class was over and all of the female students were scurrying off in a rush. Well, except for two, the prefect girl, and the orange haired girl beside the first mention.

Being an inquisitive girl she is, she asked, "Where are they all off to?"

"To the Moon Dormitory, to see the Night Class..." the orange haired girl answered, seeming uninterested to them, "I'm Wakaba Yori, by the way, call me 'Yori' Nice to meet you, Kamisaki-san"

"Nice to meet you, too, Yori-chan, please call me Ayato or Aya, or whichever you prefer..."

"Hey, Yuuki, wake up! You have a job now..." Yori stood up from her seat and start to shake the sleeping prefect, "...Kiryuu-kun already left, you know"

Cross Yuuki, the prefect, and the Chairman's daughter. That's the only info Ayato know of.

"Waah! I have to go! Bye Yori-chan! Bye, Kamisaka-chan!"

Yuuki dashed off in a panic as Yori just chuckled at her friend's behaviour. She must have notice Ayato's confuse face and said:

"You should go to the Moon Dormitory to see for yourself, but I advise that you should not join the squealing fangirls if you don't want to feel the wrath of Kiryuu-kun..."

Ayato nodded in response and walked off to the said dormitory.

"KYAAA!~ IDOL-SENPAI!!!~"

"AKATSUKI-SENPAI!!!~"

"SHIKI-SENPAI, PLEASE LOOK HERE!!!~"

"KURAN-SENPAI!!!~"

< Ayato's P.O.V >

Wow, I guess Yori-chan wasn't kidding when she said squealing fangirls. Almost like the whole girls in the academy is here...

"Please, stay in line!" I heard Yuuki-chan's voice

Poor Yuuki, she has to deal with 50+ hyper females. *cough* Please exclude me on that list because I'm here sitting on a branch of a tall tree. I don't want to get squashed by them.

Didn't Yori-chan mention a boy named Kiryuu...was it? Also a prefect? So, where is he now? Shouldn't he be helping his partner?

"Oi, you on the tree, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you're spying on the Night Class?"

I think my question is answered. Kiryuu Zero, now I remember... I think he's the adoptive son of the current Chairman.

"No... I'm just curious. Yori-chan advised me to watch afar to not be... crushed, I think. Does this event always happen?"

"Yes, all the time..." - Zero

"Um... Kiryuu...kun, shouldn't you be helping Cross-chan?"

Seriously, he doesn't worry for the poor girl that is currently being crushed by the others.

He just stared at them like he's bored. God, please give me a break! I jumped down from the tree and sit on the ground.

*CREEEEAAAAK*

Oh, the doors to the Moon Dormitory are opening. Maybe I can see---

"KYAAAAAAH!!! THEY'RE REALLY HERE!!!!"

Holy God of War!!! These girl's surpassed their vocal chord's limit!!! They're not humans! They're a screeching Pokémon! Maybe like Skarmory... or maybe like Aerodactle? Ugh, Nevermind.

"You should--" I was about to tell Kiryuu to help Cross but I only found was a trace of wind

People here are too weird. Why did I even bother being excited yesterday? You stupid Ayato, you were excited in making friends! Okay, seriously, I should stop talking to myself...

I was about to leave when a hand grab my wrist. I only got the glimpse of the white colored sleeve. WAIT!!! White colored sleeve?! I was informed that Day Class uniforms are black while the Night Class uniforms are white.

All I know the Night Class are all vampires and I'm being held by one--- Oh no!!!

"WAAAAAH!!! LET GO OF ME!!!" I screamed and kicked the one holding me

Since my eyes are closed, the sound are the ones I only heard.

"Gaaah!"

*THUD*

"Waaaah! Idol-senpai!!!"

Uh-oh! Wrong move, girl. You just kicked a vampire. Great, just great!

"Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai!" I bowed several times

I'm not used being touched without permission. Yukine is the only one I let. The first vampire that ever held my hand was him. The first vampire I fell in lo- Wait! Was I about to say the word love?!

[Author: Yes, yes you did...]

Okay, scratch that. But then again, I have a crush on him. Also, I gave him m-m-m-my b-b-b-b-b GAAAAH! How hard is it to say the word BLOOD?!

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!"

I got snapped back to reality when I heard Kiryuu-kun laughed. I swear, did the silent and grumpy prefect just laughed???

"Z-Zero?! D-d-did you j-ju--" Yuuki stuttered

"Ahem!" Zero cleared his throat and went back to being serious

"WAIT!!! At least let me record your laughter!!!" cried Yuuki holding a recorder (where did she got that from anyway?)

"Ow ow ow ow ouch!" the blond boy-ehem-vampire on the ground mumbles as he rubbed his painful stomach (I think I kicked him too hard) also, he ends up fainting

"Ha-ha, you're stronger than you look!" Another blond with emerald eyes chuckled

"I'm really sorry! It was my reflex! I'm not really comfortable with being touched!!!" Again, I bowed several times

I really can't stomach the embarrassment. I dashed off.

"PLEASE EXCUSE ME!!!"

There you have it! I'd be very frightened myself if a vampire would grab hold of me. This will be a short note, so, yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.7K 30
After the prequel, ~Angels Can't Die~ was praised and highly acclaimed, the sequel, this story accompanied it! A long time foe of Yato appears, and i...
12.8K 452 42
Yuki and Zero live a happy life now. They are married and they had children. But now, Yuki will have to go through a test. A test to see if she is wo...
1.7K 101 15
{Completed} "Even those who fallen can get up" {~~~~~~} Taking another strange job, Hiyori, Yato, and Yukine find themselves c...
3K 12 21
(a vampire knight crossover dmc/devil may cry fic) Zero Kiryu the last son of the, Of the kiryu line what happens if he was not an acutely a kiryu...