Poem

Poem

"There are many ways you can express your feelings. One of them is by poem"

The rays of the orange sky shines through the room of a certain vampire Regalia. Yukine is in his room lying on his bed with nothing to do. He decided not to go to school for he had a bad feeling about something. Since Ichijou told him to attend classes, he ended up following because it might be rude. If you put it aside...

"Argh! What am I supposed to do?!" He ruffled his blonde hair that was now a mess, 'I feel like Ayato's been avoiding me after that "Whatever" Day!'

"Gaaah! And I can't even look her in the eyes!" Though I better thank her for those chocolates. She even made an effort to put some of her blood in it...

As he thought about his own problems rising from his bed and walks around the room while pacing back and forth and he didn't notice that he's upside down. That is until...

"Yukine-kun, we're leaving...!"

"Waaaaah! Oof!" *BLAG* "Ow..."

"What are you doing upside-down on the ceiling?" It turns out it was just Ichijou-san letting him know that it was already nearing the end of sunset.

"Coming!" Yukine grab his bag and dashed out with Ichijou

Neither of them notice the shadow behind the window smiled evilly at the vampire Regalia, "So this is where you are..."

The moon is high in the night sky. Its rays shines through the window of a certain girl's room. Sitting on her study desk, her head's agonizing over a poem. Crumpled papers are all over her room as well as on her desk.

'Darn that Yagari-sensei! What has gotten into him anyway?!' she thought as she tried to write but ended up ripping the paper, crumpling it and throwing it away not bothering to know and look to where it ends up.

"That's it! I had it!" she yelled and ran out of the room turning the lights off and dashed outside the dorm

'What should I do? I have 'till tomorrow! Argh, what kind of poem?'

"Aya-chan, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

She turned her head and saw Yuuki. Wondering why the Chairman's daughter would be here.

"I just can't remember anything for the poetry assignment Yagari-sensei gave us..." Ayato sighed, "The same question I can ask with you, Yuuki-chan"

"Oh yeah... I'm on patrol..." Yuuki chuckled as she scratched the back of her neck, "See ya! Just write it from your heart!"

Yuuki left jumping from tree to tree to the school where the Night Class are currently are. She have to make sure the other vampires are in place and not roaming around the campus as well as the Day Class Girls who tend to take pictures of the Night Class at night.

'Maybe she's right... from the heart'

She walk back to the dorm as the breeze blew by. Unknown to her, a shadow on the post smirk at her retreating figure. A lot of names were written on the shadow's body when the moonlight reflects on it.

"I found you" it said then vanished into thin air

That morning, in class, it was Ayato's turn to present her poem in front of everyone in her class.

-◆-◆-◆-
He who walks the path alone,
Carrying sins he wants to atone

He who was repeatedly betrayed,
His trust to a person never swayed

He who was born to grow being forgotten,
Have a heart that never once rotten

All he want is to be known,
Having a side he has never shown

A part of him want to let go and be gone,
Yet a part still wants to stay and hold on

Meeting a girl his life changed,
A bond they have that has been ranged

Meeting a boy he found a friend,
Through hard times he was defend

Thankful for the path he choose,
Now he feels he will never lose

He who cherished life greatly,
Despite being the God of Calamity
-◆-◆-◆-

[A/N: The poem is made originally by me. I'm not lying. You can see my poem compilations on my works]

Nightfall, now comes the turn of the Night Class. They, too, had a poem to present. It was now Yukine's turn to present his poem.

-◆-◆-◆-
At first he never trust,
All because of his lust

After seeing his Master's pain and struggle,
Only to save him from a pile of rubble

He vowed to serve the man with his life,
Doesn't matter if his heart is pierced by a knife

Because of such courage and loyalty,
Now he belongs to an extraordinary variety

For some reason all because of a girl's jealousy,
In his place, his master died mercilessly

Even with the man's death,
His master promised his last breath

He carried the burden all to himself,
To nobody he asked for help

One day, a girl so kind saved him from the cold,
Her eyes were a rare ice-blue gold

Even with such eyes,
All you can see is the kindness without lies
-◆-◆-◆-

Little did they know that the poem they wrote were the story of their life. They will realize it when the right time comes.

Also, without the Regalia boy's knowledge, he will meet the people he knew once more...