Recovery

Від Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... Більше

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 63

364 8 0
Від Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 63

It had been a couple more days since Benson had asked Alex and Justin to the station. Alex had just been working just to distract herself. Until she got a message.

Alex's POV:

You'll never find me.

I read the message and remembered the card Benson gave me.

"Justin! Where did you put the card?!" I yelled, hoping he would hear me.

"On the coffee table!" I turned and found it on the table. How did that get there? I swear that was not there before. I grabbed it and started to speed dial Benson's number.

After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" Her voice was sleepy since it was four am.

"Alex. I got a message from somebody. It said you'll never find me." I was out of breath.

"I'll be there in a hour." She hung up.

*After an hour*

Alex's POV:

I wait anxiously as the clock strikes 5:00 am. Then I heard the door bell ring. I race and trip trying to get to the door.

"Where's your laptop?" Benson asks, inviting herself into my house.

"On the coffee table. There's food in the kitchen. I'm going to bed." I say, walking up the stairs, leaving Benson to do whatever she can to trace the person who is sending me these messages.

These past couple months have been exhausting. Is all this really worth it because Justin Bieber is my boyfriend?

*A day later*

Alex's POV:

I wake up and walk downstairs. I saw Benson still working on my laptop.

"Are you okay?" I ask Benson, noticing the bags under her eyes.

"I'm fine. Thank you." She answers, typing away furiously.

"I'm gonna bake some pumpkin muffins. Do you want one?" I walk into the kitchen.

"Yes, and some coffee." She saids. I nod and get all the necessary ingredients.

"Alex! I tracked the person!" She semi-screamed.

"Really?" I walk over to the computer.

"Yeah, this is the address." She wrote it down.

"Thanks." I smile.

"I'll get a warrant out for their arrest tomorrow." She says, closing all the tabs and then the laptop.

"Do you want to help me make the muffins?" I ask, hearing a phone ring.

"I gonna take this." She says and answers it.

After a few moments, she comes back and says, "Sorry, I can't." and I show her the way out.
A/N: Christmas break is here! What was your favorite part of the chapter? What do you think will happen next? Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...
6.8K 286 27
No Caller ID: I've got you, baby girl . You're safe under my watch. You'll see me tomorrow. I love you. -J Selena Gomez is 16. She has been getting...
190K 3.3K 59
Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for a while but didn't tell anyone not wanti...
33.4K 251 18
Alexis Hope Jonas is not a typical popular girl. She actually cares about the people around her. She's pretty, rich, talented and more. Girls wanted...