New girl? (Korrasami)

By camplover2830

Korra had never been miss popular at any of her schools, but when she moves to Republic City High she comes i... More

Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Nightmares and Headaches
Chapter 3: Secrets and Bullies
Chapter 4: Scars and Demons
Chapter 5: Invited?
Chapter 6: Hugs and So-on
A/N

Chapter 7:

13.6K 324 114
By camplover2830

Asami's POV:
Korra opened the bathroom door and I sprung into her arms and sobbed. The nightmares were just to much. She kept telling me everything was going to be okay and eventually it felt like it was. I looked up at her and unconciously leaned up and kissed her. Electricity went through my body and I felt alive. Korra kissed back without protest. As quickly as I did it, I pulled back, afraid of rejection. I pulled off of Korra and turned my head to the floor. I couldn't face her after what I had just done. I pushed Korra out and shut the door and locked it. I heard banging from the other side but I didn't dare answer.
"Asami! C'mon! Everything is okay! Please come out. Please... I-I love you..." I heard Korra slide down the door and sit against it. She... She loves me? I thought?
"Y-you what?..."
"I love you Asami Sato. Please... Come out and kiss me again." I immidiately opened the door and took her into my embrace. When we pulled away from the kiss I dug my head into her chest.
"P-please stay with me. I-I don't want to be alone."
"Of course. Now come on. It's late and we both need sleep." I nodded my head and Korra picked me up and carried me to the large bed. She put me down and tucked me in before walking around and getting in herself. I put my head on her chest and draped my arm lazily across her abdomine. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. My eyes slowly shut and I began to drift into a deep sleep. But before I could fully get there I heard Korra whisper one more "I love you." Before sending me off to better dreams. This was the start of forever. I could feel it.

Sorry this one is short, and also the last one. But I'm starting another story, I don't quite know what it will be yet, but it will be out by Christmas. I am also starting a one-shots collection all korrasami of course, so if you care to read it go ahead! I'd really appriciate it! Thank you all so much for enjoying my story! I hope to creat more for you all!
~Molly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3K 27
Korra and Asami talk about their future's together as a couple. ~COMPLETED
125K 6K 59
Lisa and Joohyun had been best of friends since they were grade schoolers. Lisa likes Joohyun secretly even she's fat but Joohyun never believe tha...
12K 324 21
[COMPLETED] This story is about Veronica and her brother Kevin (he's Kevin Keller but in this story he's gonna be a Lodge I wanted to do smthng diffe...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...