Chapter 2: Nightmares and Headaches

Korra's POV:
I went through the rest of my day with the mystery girl. And before I knew it school was over and I began to walk home.
"Today was awesome. Man, she was so beautiful and wait. What am I thinking. She's a girl. And so am I. Plus she's probably straight. Oh shit. I never got her name. Damn. Oh well I'll ask her tomorrow..." I was cut of by someone joining my one-man conversation.
"Hey stranger! You new here? My name is Bolin!" I looked into his peircing green eyes. Not as green as the mystery girls but they come somewhat close.
"Yeah. I am. My name is Korra. Nice to meet you Bolin." I stuck my hand out to which he did the same. We shook hands as we continued to walk towards my house.
"So, I am Asami's friend and she wanted me to give you this!" I took the paper from his hands and starred at him confused. "Oh sorry! Asami is the girl you ran into today! Yeah! Anyway, gotta run! See you in school tomorrow!" And with that he was gone. I took a look at the paper and there was a small note written on it:
Hey stranger, heres my number! Shoot me a text when you get this. I'll know who it is! ~Asami.
Asami.... Hmm.... I really like that name. Asami. For the whole walk home I just kept repeating that name in my head. It sounded so right. On the back of the paper it had her number. I took out my phone and imidiately texted her. I was about to write "hey it's korra." Until I realized she didn't know my name. So instead I wrote:
Hey, it's the new kid!
Within seconds she replied:
Does the new kid have a name? ;)

Yes I do Asami.

Do you want to tell me genius? XD

My name is Korra!
We went on telling eachother about ourselves for a long time. She told me about her mother and father and that she was a CEO at 17. And I told her how my father was in the military and we moved around a lot. I told her the basics. What I didn't tell her is the fact that I'm the Avatar and the fact that I'm depressed.

Asami's POV:
Today was great I talked to the new girl all day. She had the prettiest blue eyes that could make anyone melt. I know I did. She's probably straight though. That's the only issue. Man I really hoped she wasn't. My thoughts were interupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket.
Hey, it's the new kid!

Does the new kid have a name? ;)

Yes I do Asami.

Do you want to tell me genius? XD

My name is Korra!
We went on talking for hours and before I knew it, I knew Korra and she knew me. I never felt open to talk about anything with people before. And then she comes along and it's like I can't hide from her. It was almost 11:00pm and I was getting really tired I said goodnight to Korra and she said it back. I got changed quickly and rolled into bed. My head hit the pillow and I was out.
I soon woke up with a horrible nightmare and even worse it was 4 in the morning. If I went back to sleep I'd miss school. So instead I got up and got myself together. I made it look like I had slept the past few nights and that I wasn't about to die. I took one last look in the mirror before I realized I have to look good for Korra. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, and grey tank top and a maroon leather jacket. I headed towards the door just in time.

Korra's POV:
I woke up with a massive headache and looked to find that I was on my bathroom floor my arms in a puddle of dryed blood. I cleaned myself up and look at the clock. 5:30am. School didn't start for another hour. I had plenty of time, I rolled into bed and closed my eyes but soon they shot open at the thought of Asami. I raced to my closet searching through everything. I trew on a pair of black skinny jeans a big sweatshirt with the four nations on it and brushed my hair. Which is more than usual. I ran downstairs and ate. And before I knew it I was out the door.