Hetalia Oneshots (ReaderxCoun...

By HxLulu

A bunch of oneshots of readerxcountry stories. Some can notice how much I've improved. From the beginning to... More

Hetalia Oneshots (ReaderxCountry)
SpainxReader
PrussiaxReader
FrancexReader
RussiaxReader
CanadaxReader
RomanoxReader
ItalyxReader & FrancexSeychelles
GermanyxReader
SwedenxReader
AmericaxReader
GreecexReader
BelarusxReader
EnglandxReader
HungaryxReader
JapanxNeko!Reader
DenmarkxCountry
SwitzerlandxPregnant!Reader
LiechtensteinxReader
FinlandxReader
UPDATE!?

AustriaxReader

1.7K 52 8
By HxLulu

AustriaxReader

Hearing Austria play his piano always put a smile on my face. I would listen to the wonderful sound he made while happy, angry, and even upset.

I sat down hugging a small pillow while singing lightly to his music.

Austria had heard me and started walking toward me.

I blushed, since I not only loved it when Austria played piano, I loved Austria himself.

"______. Did jou know jou have a wonderful voice?" Austria asked.

I shook my head lightly "No I did not. Thank you though."

Austria smiled and patted to the seat beside him by the piano "Come join me. I want to hear jour beautiful voice while I play."

I smiled and blushed as I sat next to him and continued singing.

~time skip brought to you by music~

By the time he was done, it was time to go to sleep, I had gotten up to go change but Austria got my arm.

I look at him blushing only to realize that he is blushing as well.

He looks up at me and says "_____, I know zhis is strange but I want jou know that Ich mog di ______."

I blushed and hugged him “Ich mog di Austria."

Austria smiled and kissed me gently.

I love you= I mog di

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
603K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
916K 56K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...