Five Stars: Garroth, Laurance...

By MentallyMindBlown

(What would have happened if Aphmau and the others hadn't gone to the Irene Dimension.) You wake up in the pl... More

Chapter 1: Who am I?
Chapter 2: Welcome Visit
Chapter 3: Zane
Chapter 4: O'Khasis
Chapter 5: Fight In The Caves
Sorry
Chapter 6: Escape
Chapter 7: Stalker, much?
CONTEST REMINDER
CONTEST VOTING
Anybody want to play Minecraft?
Chapter 8: Plaza Party
Chapter 10: A Game
SO SAD OMG
IMPORTANT
Aphmau Allies full

Chapter 3 Sneek Peek

3K 89 19
By MentallyMindBlown

Yeah, I'm so sorry, but I had something today, and I could only give you guys this much. The real chapter will be out tomorrow, along with the 'Search for Answers'. Again, sorry.  

Wow, being a lord really pays off. The room Aphmau gave you was huge. She had recently renovated her basement, adding two extra rooms. Now, your room has a huge window that looks out into the village, poking out the mountain. The bed takes up nearly half the room, attached to the window. A giant dresser stands in one corner, and some beautiful paintings on the other.

For some reason, you know this is the most luxurious place you've ever owned, or at least borrowed. You turn in a full circle, trying to take everything in, while Aphmau smiles at your amazement.

"You like it?" She asks

"I absolutely love it! Thank you so much Aphmau!"

You gaze out the window, and notice something odd...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
38.3K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...