The Night Time Racer: A Fourt...

By joshsthetic

First day of school, I, Tris Pedrad, walk in, blending in with everyone. Then, I accidently bump into Four, t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Tobias :)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 15 Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2.
Bonus Chapters: 01

Chapter 9

1.8K 57 7
By joshsthetic

I open the door and find....
a man wearing a black mask. He instantly grabs me and I scream at the top of my lungs. Then he muffles my scream with his hand so I bite his finger and he takes his hand off my mouth then he grabs my hand and pulls me towards his white van. I try and run away and succeed so I climb up the tree before he sees me. Then I see him coming looking around for me, he comes under the branch I'm standing on and stops there looking around. Quickly I just on his back and tackle him to the ground. I take his mask off and take a good look at his face.
"Eric." I say.
"Beatrice." He says a smirk on his face.
"Who sent you?" I ask.
"Jeanine of course." He says.
"Why are you here?" I ask.
"To kidnap you." He says. I sit up.
"Why?" I ask.
"Jeanine wants you to die." He says.
"How long can she wait?" I ask.
"Well, her dead line is in 3 weeks, she just wants to torture you until 3 weeks from now." He says.
"How about I make a deal? I want to spend these next 3 weeks with my friends and family and then I want her to take me to where I wanna go and she can kill me." I say.
"Okay deal. But if you run away in 3 weeks she will kill Tobias." He says.
"Alright. Bye. See you in 3 weeks." I say getting up.
He leaves.
So I have 3 weeks to live my life. I wonder how it will turn out. I walk into the house and go to the living room. The guys are all still asleep. I turn on the ps4 and play some GTA 5 turning down the volume. I sit on the floor leaning against the couch and play.

~
The guys wake up and we all take turns playing my phone rings so I get up and head to the kitchen.
"Hello?" I say.
"Hey Tris it's Max. You got a race tomorrow night and you're gonna be racing a classic camaro."
"Ok bye!" I say. Hanging up.
I go to the living room and scream,
"IM RACING TOMORROW NIGHT!"
Instantly Uriah gets up and says,
"O-M-G WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING!" In a girly voice. I laugh and say, "yeah, no."
We all laugh and play some more GTA. •~•
Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short, but anyways, I'm sorry for not updating. When should I finish the book? Chapter 15, 20 or in between? I promise I'll make an epilogue after! Okay,
Bye Rebels!
STAY REBELLIOUS!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 651 46
In this story, Tris is one year younger than Four. Four is the dauntless born instructor so he hasn't met Tris... yet. What will happen when they me...
49.9K 1.4K 28
When Tris is moved schools, she ends up at Dauntless High. There she meets other people who moved from other schools at the same time. She meets Four...
62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
297K 7.3K 50
What if Tris didn't die in Allegiant but everyone else thinks she's dead. What will she do now that she has survived? Will she ever find her way back...