lucy, queen of the light and...

By spillthefuckinteasis

╭ ╮ ᏆN ᏔᎻᏆᏟᎻ KᏆᏟKᏆ... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
epilogue

chapter eleven

11.8K 314 62
By spillthefuckinteasis

X

( ɢᴍɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ )
          ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ

LUCY P.O.V

I woke up to find that I was in my room for the grand magic games. I realised that Sting must have brought me to my bed after I slept in his arms. Just thinking about it made my heartbeat rise up. I got up and headed towards the bathroom, ready to take a nice long bath. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth and hair. As I was combing through my hair, I decided I wanted to change my hair a bit. 

"Open: Gate of the Crab, Cancer." In a puff of smoke, Cancer appeared before me with his scissors in his hands.

"What can I do for you-ebi?" He asked.

"Could you do something to my hair? Like something different?" I asked politely. He hummed to himself before nodding and getting to work. After a few minutes, he finished and handed me a mirror. I gasped as I saw my hair in the reflection. Instead of the usual sunflower blonde colour, he dyed it a light ash colour and cut bangs into the front to frame my face even more.

"Do you like it?" He asked, slightly nervous. I smiled fondly at him.

"It's wonderful. Thank you, Cancer." He grinned broadly. "You may go back now," I said. He nodded then, in a puff of smoke, left.

I got out of the bathroom and slipped on my undergarments, and a white ripped cropped top that read 'bad bitch' and a pair of camo pants. I slipped on my Sabertooth jacket and a pair of shoes that had heels at the bottom. I was in that mood. I went downstairs. I saw that everyone was sitting in the living room. I'm guessing they were waiting for me. I went towards the living room.

"Good morning," I said. They all turned around and stared at me. They were all blushing.

"You know it's rude to stare at a girl like that," I said with a smirk. They all blushed as red as a tomato. It was a red that could rival Erza's hair. We then went out the door and headed towards the arena. Once we got there, we went to our places, and the Pumpkin Guy named Mato came out.

"Welcome to the second day of the Grand Magic Games," Mato said. The crowd went wild. "Here are the points so far." A holographic screen displayed the points. Quatro Puppy had zero points with Blue Pegasus having eight, Mermaid Heel with nine. Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale both had twelve points while Sabertooth had seventeen points. "Well then, just like yesterday can you please send one member to sing," Mato said.

My team looked at me, and I rolled my eyes and went down. Once I entered the arena, I heard people whistling or cheering. Can't blame them though, I do look stunning. 

"Well, here are the participants. For Quatro Puppy it's Rocker. For Blue Pegasus it's Jenny. For Mermaid Heel, Beth will be entering. For Lamia Scale, Sherry will be entering. For Fairy Tail, the great Titania is entering and for Sabertooth, Lucy is joining."  Mato announced to the crowd.

"Now then, the rule is you have to pick a paper out of the bowl and on the paper will be a Genre on what type of song you have to sing. And you have to wear something that fits with your song. You can also use your Magic." Chapati Lola

We all picked a paper.

Quatro Puppy - Rocker - Scary - Come out and Play

Blue Pegasus - Jenny - Sad - Invisible

Mermaid Heel - Beth - Happy - Happy

Lamia Scale - Sherry - Revenge - Since you've been gone

Fairy Tail - Erza - Anger - Gives you Hell

Sabertooth - Lucy - Love - Flying High

When it was my turn, I got onto the stage and chanted a spell under my breath. This time I was going to put on a show that would make people cry. 

I ask of you
Come to me

Grant me the power

Of the Angel

Let my wings grow,

The wings of the Angel.

My body started to glow a light blue. After I stopped glowing, I transformed into an Angel. My hair was Sliver and went to my waist. I wore a Flower dress. It was different shades of blue. White Lillie's were all over my dress. There were two flowers on my head - both on the sides. I wore a silver Chocker with a Blue Jewel in the middle. My wings were pure white, and the last important touch was my eyes were a different colour. My right eye was white, and my left was Light Blue.

Everyone stared at me in shock while some of the boys had a nose bleed. I smirked. "What a beauty." I heard some boys say while the others whistle. I winked at them. Some fainted, or some had nose bleeds. I closed my eyes and started to sing.

Tell me how much love do I have to give
If we gonna make this last forever

Baby in this world in which we leave

We must try and make things come together

I opened my eyes and rays of lights came towards me.

And day by day, don't you know

I ain't never gonna let you go.

Reaching High, We'll raise our hands together.

By ma side, you and me, I want all the world to see

Who never thought our love was meant to be

I spread my wings and flew in the sky. My feathers were everywhere, glowing.

I'm Flying High on the Wing of Love

Who'd ever thought that this could be.

The times we had in love are never enough

Coz you mean more than the words to me

I raised my hand to the sky, and the sun was shining rays of blue and pink lights.

I'm Flying High on the Wing of Love

I made a heart with wings in the sky made from fire

Who'd ever thought that this could be.

The times we had in love are never enough

Coz you mean more than the words to me.

Now I'm flying high upon the Wings of Love

I flew to the crowd and stretched my arms out.

Baby won't you come with me

Won't you come with me?

When the crowd stretched their arms out, I flew to the other side of the crowd.

Just take my hand we'll make a stand

The music moves me and sets me free

The music sets me free

I flew back into the sky and twirled around.

And now that we've found love

Let's reach up high

I stretched my hand out to the sky and turned the day sky to night sky with the stars glowing brightly

Together We'll touch the sky

Everyone raised there hands to the sky

Touch the sky
I'm Flying High on the Wing of Love

I moved my hand side to side, and so did the people in the crowd.

Who'd ever thought that this could be.

The times we had in love are never enough

Coz you mean more than the words to me

I'm Flying High on the Wing of Love

A big heart with wings made from Flames came out of my hands

Who'd ever thought that this could be?

The times we had in love are never enough

I changed the sky back to normal

Coz you mean more than the words to me.

I spread my wings, and the Light from the sun shined through my feathers. I then made the Sabertooth sign made from Flames and Light.

I flew down to the stage and saw that everyone was staring in awe. I smirked and changed back into the clothes I was wearing before. "That was awesome. I've never seen anything like that!" Chapati Lola said. The crowd went wild. Cheers were heard everywhere. They all yelled "One more song" Over and over again.

"Lucy, will you be kind enough to sing another song. We will add another 5 points." Yajima asked.

"I don't know, should I?" I asked. The crowd yelled 'Yes'.

"Are you crazy? Hell ya!" My team shouted. By team, I mean Sting and Orga.

"We would love to hear you sing once again." Rufus and Rogue said. I nodded

"Okay then," I said.

"Oh, Dragon Of music
Transform me into the rock star

I ask you all

Heed my call

For I am the princess

Dragon of music: Meldia" I chanted.

I then started glowing pink. I transformed into a Rock Star. I wore a White T-Shirt with two Black stripes going down in the middle, A two-layer midnight Blue skirt, Pink high heels, Light pink feathers on my shoulder, white flower gloves. My hair was now pink and tied with a purple ribbon into two side ponytails, I had a brooch with a flower design in my hair, My eyes changed colour. One was red and the other was blue, and I had a pink guitar in my hand. The crowd was cheering. All the boys were whistling or saying 'what a cutie'. I smirked. I started to sing.

I got a secret, I'm telling everyone

Every time I play a chord on the guitar, different colours of light comes out.

Don't want to keep it

I want to play it dumb

I made a promise

I think I'm ready to break

I stamped my foot on the ground, and different kinds of butterflies came out

It's just a question, there's nothing

Wrong or Right

But your intentions could

Keep you up all night.

We play with fire

I stamped my feet on the ground again, and this time different colours of flames came out.

You need a way to escape
And when the lights go out

I played a loud chord on the guitar and all the lights went out and the day sky turned to night sky but with no stars.

We're just beginning
And all around all eyes

I stamped my feet on the ground and Blue and Pink Lion eyes were seen in the Sky.

Are looking down

Then a bottle appeared above my head.

We spin the Bottle

Then it started spinning slowly then gradually spinning faster.

Round and round, and round, and round

It then stopped and disappeared

Truth

The word 'Truth' was written in the sky in flames.

Last kiss on the tip
of your lips, were they his?
Talk, Talk

The words 'Talk' was written in Flames

Was your heartbeat beating?
Dare

The word 'Dare' was written in flames

Time's up are you ready
Or not?
Tick-Tock

A clock was made out of Ice

So don't stop when you
Get that feeling now

Then disappeared

Talk, Talk

A heart was made out of red and pink flames.

Was your heartbeat
Beating now?
It's just a game.
I feel uneasy, I feel a little scared
I see the danger in being unprepared
I try to hide it before
I make a mistake.

I flew up in the sky and feathers were everywhere.

So when the truth is out
It's out we're just beginning.
And not a sound

Purple and Red Lion eyes were staring down.

All eyes are staring down

Then a Bottle appears in the sky and spins slowly then faster.

We spin the bottle round,
And round, And round, And round

It then disappeared

Truth

The word 'Truth' was written in the sky in flames.

Last kiss on the Tip
of your lips Were they his?
Talk, Talk

The words 'Talk' was written in Flames

Was your heartbeat Beating?
Dare

The word 'Dare' was written in Flames

Time's up are you ready
Or not?
Tick-Tock

A clock was made out of Ice

So don't stop when you
Get that feeling now

Then disappeared

Talk, Talk

A Heart was made out of Red and Pink Flames.

Was your Heartbeat Beating now?
It's just a game.

Stars then shined in the sky

I'm ready so ready
So take me on
Keep steady don't
Drag this on and on
Truth

The word 'Truth' was written in the sky in flames.

Last kiss on the Tip
of your lips Were they his?
Talk, Talk

The words 'Talk' was written in Flames

Was your heartbeat Beating?
Dare

The word 'Dare' was written in Flames

Time's up are you ready
Or not?
Tick-Tock

A clock was made out of Ice

So don't stop when you
Get that feeling now

Then disappeared

Truth

The word 'Truth' was written in the sky in flames.

Last kiss on the Tip
of your lips Were they his?
Talk, Talk

The words 'Talk' was written in Flames

Was your heartbeat Beating?
Dare

The word 'Dare' was written in Flames

Time's up are you ready
Or not?
Tick-Tock

A clock was made out of Ice

So don't stop when you
Get that feeling now

Then disappeared

Talk, Talk

A Heart was made out of Red and Pink Flames.

Was your Heartbeat
Beating now?
It's just a game.

Then everything went back to normal. Everyone stared in awe and shock at the same time. After a few seconds, everyone started cheering. I smirked.

"That was amazing. Who knew that Lucy Heartfillia-" Chapati Lola couldn't finish his sentence because I cut him off.

"By the way, It's Lucy Dragnoia, not Heartfillia," I said. He nodded.

"Who knew the kind, gentle Lucy Heartfillia of Fairy Tail is now strong, powerful Lucy Dragnoia of Sabertooth." Chapati Lola said.

"Don't forget beautiful and sexy too." A boy in the crowd said. Everyone started laughing. Then cheered. I smiled broadly

"Hey, Pump- I mean Mato, what are the scores?" I asked, giving him a smile. He smiled back.

"Oh yeah, The scores are zero for Quatro Puppy. Two for Mermaid Heel, Four for Lamia Scale, Six for Blue Pegadud, Eight for Fairy Tail and Ten for Sabertooth!" I grinned. "But, because of the extra song, Sabertooth gets an extra five points," Mato announced. The crowd went wild, and so did my teammates. I walked back to our area, high fiving them all. I resumed the position I was in yesterday, with Sting wrapping both his arms around me this time.

"Well then let's get on to the Battles," Yajima said. The first battle was Bacchus and Ren with the former defeating Ren after a long time. Surprisingly, they were on par with each other when it came to magic and Stamina. Eventually, it was Bacchus who won as he was still standing. The next battle was Risley and Yuka. I didn't pay to much attention to them, but I knew Risley had won. Next was Jager and Beth and just like before, I zoned out. Jager ended up winning. Next up was Jenny and Sherry with the former winning easily. No surprise there.

"The last battle of the day is a tag team battle." My interests peaked up, and I straightened my back, looking over at the pumpkin man in the middle. "Erza Scarlet and Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail vs. Lucy Dragnoia and Sting Eucliffe From Sabertooth," Mato announced. Everyone in the arena looked shocked, myself included until I smirked. This was my time. I glanced up at Sting who mirrored my smirk. We jumped from our area to the arena, landing on both of our feet easily. We stood just a few meters away from Natsu and Erza.

"Let's make a bet." Natsu offered, stepping closer with Erza by his side. I hummed, nodding, interested in what he wanted.

"I'm listening," I said.

"If we win this battle, you have to re-join Fairy Tail," Erza said. Sting was about to protest when I stopped him by raising my hand. 

"Okay, deal," I said, shocking my teammates and the other guilds. "But if we win," I bit my lip and glanced at the rest of Fairy Tail, grinning when an idea hit me. "Both you and Natsu can't eat flames or desserts until the grand magic games are over," I said. They hesitated but nodded, their determination to win made them cocky.

"Good, now that you have made your bets, begin the battle," Mato said then the bell hit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.8K 25
Ever since Lisanna returned Lucy has been ignored by her guild mates. One day Lucy saw Natsu and Lisanna holding hands, telling the guild about their...
7.4K 248 24
"I'm going to defeat her then she'll fall in love and marry me." "In your dreams, Flame Brain." xxx "You're the woman I'm going to marry." "Aren't yo...
20K 603 30
I want to make a fan-fiction about... Fairy Tail (don't own it, but love it) Because why not. A fight for Lucy, let us see who she ends up with. Let...
1.3K 205 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...