5 Years Later || yoonmin shor...

By bcyoongi-

Will everything be the same 5 years later? | all rights reserved by -fangailx copyright © 2015 More

intro. | five years before
i. | back
ii. | 100th
iii. | the mess we've made
iv. | nostalgia
v. | untold reasons
vi. | broken strings
vii. | love locks
question for hoseok's story (sequel to 5YL) EDITED
NEW STORY
sc 1.2 | the present
I POSTED A SPECIAL BOOK FOR THIS!
JUST RANDOM PICS & GIFS LOL
*THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING JUST WANNA SHARE THIS HERE*

sc 1.1 | the past

5.9K 147 91
By bcyoongi-

II changed their ages a bit because of some certain reason.

By the way, the school system in this story is based on the school system here in the Philippines. (Back when it is still not in the K-12 system. Alam na ng mga tiga-Pinas yun hahaha hi guys)

Warning: Expect this to be super long because this explains how Jin started it all. I hope you won't fall asleep hahaha

Time setting: A week before their first year in college starts. (Jungkook is an incoming senior in high school while Jin and the rest is an incoming freshmen in college)

Note: Each (*) indicates different time setting.

Jin sighed as he picked up his phone. I failed again. He messed his hair and heaved out another sigh. Another couple he paired just broke up and he can't do anything to get them back together. This is the 7th time he failed and unfortunately, he never succeeded to anyone.

This is Jin's favorite hobby. Pairing people, making them a couple, breaking them up then getting them back together. He also used to ruin other's friendship and unfortunately failed to fix them up. "How was it?" Jungkook said on the other line. He could feel the boy smirking on the other line. "Failed again." Jin sighed. He heard Jungkook laughed and that made him more frustrated. "Don't laugh bitch. It's not funny," Jin said. "I'll make sure I will succeed next time. Just wait."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as if Jin can see it. "You're always saying that every time you fail which is all the time." Jin rolled his eyes and reminded himself to hit the boy once they meet. "Shut up, kid. I swear I'll succeed this time and I will shove it to your poopy face." Jungkook just laughed on the other line. "Whatever Jin hyung. Gtg. Call me anytime."

"Yeah sure. Make sure you won't trip." He didn't wait for the younger's response and ended the call. He tossed his phone on the bed which caused the phone to bounce a little. He sighed again one last time, feeling his eyes becoming heavy because of the tiredness. But before he could closed his eyes, he heard the loud bang of the door revealing a sweaty Yoongi. "Seokjin!" Jin glared at his best friend who interrupted his beauty rest. "What the heck Min Yoongi, don't you know what time is it?! I'm trying to sleep here!"

"I know and I don't care. I'm bored." Yoongi pouted and laid beside Seokjin, gripping at his arm. "And I don't care too." Seokjin said as he pushed Yoongi from his bed, his cheeks and ears turning red. "Ouch! Why are you so grumpy today?" Yoongi paused. "Oh.. Time of the month?" He threw a pillow to Yoongi and it landed on his face. "I'm just joking! You don't need to be so brutal!" And he threw another pillow to him.

"Don't be a child, Yoongi. Go find someone else to bother."

"But I don't have someone else!" Yoongi's pouted more and Seokjin looked away from his best friend. "I only have you." He hugged Seokjin and laid his head on Seokjin's shoulder. Jin's face is red as an apple now, his heart beating faster than usual. It's quite obvious that Seokjin has something for his best friend but he doesn't have a plan to tell Yoongi. He prefers being just friends with him.

Heck, he even wanted Yoongi to have a boyfriend-- Wait. Seokjin creepily smiled to himself and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his best friend. "What now?"

"I'll do whatever you want but promise me you'll do whatever I want next week." Yoongi confusingly nodded and Jin hugged him tight. He really can't reject me. "Thank you, Yoonie! You're the best best friend ever!"

*

"Really Jin? Even Yoongi? Your own best friend? Your crush?" Jungkook shook his head and rolled his eyes at Seokjin. "He's single and lonely so why not? Besides I want him to be happy." Jin shrugged as he snatched Jungkook's iced coffee and drink from it. "Since when did you started drinking latté?" He can't help to ask. This boy infront of him hates latté and always chooses caramel macchiato over anything.

"Don't change the topic bitch," Jungkook glared at Jin but blush can be notice on his face. "Are you really sure with Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"For the last time, yes I am. And don't call me bitch. I'm still older than you dumbass." He threw a used tissue to Jungkook which the boy successfully avoided. "I'll take the risk if something bad will happen."

Jungkook sighed in defeat. He cannot change his hyung's mind and all he needed to do is to support him. "Fine. Just make sure you won't cause a big trouble, hyung."

Jin rolled his eyes at Jungkook. "You sounded like you're older than me." He then took another sip at Jungkook's iced latté. "So, when did you start drinking latté again?"

*

"Yoongi!" Jin shouted at Yoongi for the nth time. "Stop acting like a child and behave!" He pushed Yoongi at one of the chairs at the cafeteria of their school. It's their first day of being freshmen in college in their new school. "You don't need to drag me for goodness' sake, Kim Seokjin." Yoongi rolled his eyes as Jin grinned at him.

"He should be here in a minute. I told him to be in time." Seokjin looked at his wrist watch to check the time. "Who?" Yoongi curiously asked Seokjin as he settled his things down on the vacant chair next to him. "My friend. Oh here he is!" Jin excitedly pointed at the boy entering the cafeteria. "You already made a friend on the first day? Wow."

"He's my first year high school classmate and friend. He left our school on the next school year that's why you don't know him."

"Horse face, here!" Jin yelled which caused the other students to look at him and Yoongi hid his face with his hands because of the embarassment he's feeling caused by his best friend right now.

"What a nice welcome back greeting, Pig Jin." Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jin. "You know that I love you, Hobi." Jin smiled at Hoseok as he pulled him on the chair next to Yoongi. Hoseok fake coughed that caught Jin's attention. "Mind introducing me first?" Hoseok glance at Yoongi who has a blank expression on his face. "Whatevs. Hoseok this is Min Yoongi, my best friend. Yoongi, this is Hoseok my hoe friend." Hoseok would've hit Seokjin in the face if Yoongi's not here but he had another plan in mind. "Oh, so you are that Yoongi. I heard a lot about you from Seokjin. It was nice to finally meet you."

"Nice meeting you too. I hope Seokjin's not talking bad things about me." Yoongi joked that made Hoseok chuckle. "Oh, trust me. He's always saying good things about you." Seokjin glared at Hoseok but it seems to be unnoticed by his friend who keeps on talking. "Like how much you look—Aww!" He screamed when he felt someone kicked him under the table. That's when he noticed Jin's death glare which made him shiver a bit. "I m-mean.. How much you love cooking too! He said you make the best kimchi fried rice!"

Jin mentally face palmed at the excuse his friend made but he felt relieved because it is somehow true. "Really Jin? Of all the dishes that I can cook you chose kimchi fried rice as my masterpiece to tell your friend?" Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jin just shrugged. "That's true though. I'm more interested in making beverages than cooking. It's easier for me." He pulled out a bag of chips from his bag then opened it before popping one clove on his mouth. "Jin's really good at cooking though."

Jin slightly blushed at the indirect compliment from his best friend that goes noticed by Hoseok who's now grinning widely at him. He mentally noted himself to kill Jung Hoseok later. "Oh. Will you make me latté someday?" (a/n: I'm sorry I just really love latté) Yoongi smiled at him then nodded his head. "Sure."

Jin rolled his eyes as Hoseok is happily chanting 'finally, a free coffee' slightly embarrassed on his friend. "Make sure to put poison on the coffee, Yoongi."

*

Six months after their classes started, Yoongi's culinary class started a small café fair as their project for the first semester. Yoongi is currently busy organizing their booth by himself because all of his team mates are busy chatting nail polishing and sleeping which is very helpful for their group and they surely will finish building their booth early. Yoongi, being the good guy, just rolled his eyes and sighed; letting them continue what they are doing. Besides, he loves building things so why not.

After building the booth, he sat down and he felt his team mates' tap on his shoulder telling him 'Good job, Yoongi. We knew we can count on you.' He just nodded his head and slightly thankful that Jin is not there or else there's going to be a war. He can imagine Jin throw sassy remarks on his team mates with his eyebrow raised. He chuckled to himself and thought of texting Jin but he remembered that he is busy too. Jin's section also had a fair on the other building so he is all by himself right now, sipping on his iced Americano next to their booth's post while his team mates are busy on running the café.

He was about to take the last sip of his drink when someone grabbed it from him. What the hell? "Shit, it's Americano. Shit, I hate Americano shit shit, fuck you Kwon Soonyoung. Shit." A boy in front of him chanted as his face scrunched up from the taste of Yoongi's iced Americano. "What the heck dude?" Yoongi said to the boy. The boy's eyes widened as he realized what he had done. I'm screwed. "U-uhh.. I'm.." The boy's chubby cheeks redden that made Yoongi want to pinch them.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows on the boy as he waited for him to answer. "S-sorry! I need to go!" He tried to stop the boy from escaping but he already made his way out of the booth area. "What the heck did just happen?" Yoongi whispered as he looked down at the now empty cup of Americano. "Weird."

*

"Yoongi!" He heard Hoseok called him while grinning. "What?" He answered as he placed the bookmark on the 182nd page of the book entitled 'City of Ashes' that he's been reading for a while now. "Someone asked me to give you this," Hoseok said as he placed the new iced Americano in front of him. "It's from my dance teammate. He didn't tell me the reason why. Did something happen?" Yoongi saw the green post-it note attached on the lid of the cup.

I'm really sorry for drinking from your coffee. My friends dared me to. Please accept this as my apology gift?

P.S

Here's my number if the answer's no: 010xxxxxxx message/call me so you can punch me or throw the coffee on my face

-P. Jimin

A smile formed on his face as he read the silly note. He crumpled the paper before placing it on his pocket and looked at Hoseok's shocked face. "Why did you crumple it?" Yoongi smiled at him and then shrugged after. "Nothing." There's still a smile on his face as he continued reading on his book. He did save the number on his phone before though.

*

Jimin nervously walked through the hallways as he lowered down his head. Yoongi texted him to meet him on the school's auditorium. He repeatedly sued Kwon Soonyoung and his other dongsaeng for making him do that dare because 'Hyung that guy looks cute and I'm sure you two will look good together' which he answered 'He looks scary though' 'but hyung, you will look good together!' So the dare started and he lost the fucking rock-paper-scissor game. It's hard to be a nice hyung.

His heart beats faster than before as he got to the auditorium. He doesn't know why but he felt scared of Yoongi even though Hoseok hyung told him that he's nothing but a squishy human being. He's afraid of confrontations and doesn't know how to fight back so maybe that's the reason why he's nervous.

"You're here." He flinched as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see the owner of that deep and husky voice. "I'm sorry if I'm kinda late. We just finished cleaning the booth." Yoongi gave him a small smile which made his heart warm a bit. He then noticed that Yoongi didn't bring the coffee he gave. Will he throw other things to me? He flinched at that thought.

"T-the.. coffee?" He whispered, loud enough for Yoongi to hear. "Oh, I already drank it. Thank you for that, by the way. You really didn't have to buy me one."

"You won't...?" Jimin asked him, feeling a little bit relieved. "I won't don't worry." Yoongi chuckled as he offered his hand. "Min Yoongi." He introduced his self while smiling. I already know who you are. "Jimin. Park Jimin." He said, accepting Yoongi's hand.

"So, friends?" Yoongi shyly asked, they felt like kids making up after a fight and that thought made Jimin giggle. "Friends."

*

"Hi hyung!" Jungkook greeted Jin who's startled by the younger's sudden appearance. "Jungkook? What are you doing here? You're not allowed here kid! Go home." Jungkook just shrugged, ignoring the elder as he placed his backpack down. "I'm expecting for free food. Do you still have some?" Jin rolled his eyes as he gave the last pack of cheese roll left. "Your university's guard is stupid though. He didn't notice that I'm still a high school student and that I'm not a student here so, here I am!" He grinned at Jin as he took a bite of his cheese roll.

"Just don't get caught bitch. I'm not sacrificing myself for you." Jungkook nodded at him and he turned around to put his things back on his backpack. "By the way," The younger started mouth still full of food. "I saw Yoongi earlier on the way here. He's with someone." Jin nodded and faced Jungkook. "Who? The horse-faced boy? That's Hoseok, my high school friend."

"No, no. It's not Hoseok. He's someone smaller than us? I saw them talking and laughing with each other. They look happy though." Jin clenched his fist. He can't help to feel jealous, but no, he wants his best friend to meet someone who will be there for Yoongi when he won't be there. He prepared his self for this. But why does it still hurt?

"Are you ready for the ride, Jin hyung?" The younger grinned at him.

"Of course," He faked a smile as he clenched his fists tighter. "I'm always ready."

*

A year has passed and they are now in their second year on college. They survived the first year and many things happened including the first success of matchmaker Jin; he did made Yoongi and Jimin together. And if you're wondering if he's fine, no he's not. Definitely not.

How can he be when they are in the same group of friends, and him being included inside the circle (with Yoongi's new found friend Namjoon who he met at one of his class), witnessed how sweet the two new lovers are in front of him. He keep on pretending that he's okay but this is the first he regretted using his best friend in one of his victims.

It didn't take long for Yoongi to get a 'yes' from Jimin when he asked him to be his boyfriend. It's obvious that they have an eye for each other since the beginning and their friends are happy for them. They are together for 3 months now and that mean Jin is suffering for 3 months already.

Jin made an excuse that he will go to the restroom but the real reason was he cannot take the two anymore so he decided to take a walk outside to calm his self. He saw Hoseok looked at him, not convinced of his excuse, but he just smiled at him as a sign that he's fine. Hoseok just nodded and let Jin go. Jin felt a bit guilty for not telling Hoseok his plan but he decided to let that guilt go so things wouldn't be more complicated.

He remembered the day Yoongi and Jimin became official; he felt happy that he finally succeeded and that he can prove Jungkook that he can, and he did succeed but if he's going to be honest, he did regret matching Jimin and Yoongi together. He did know that it will hurt him, but he still did it. At least Yoongi's happy.

He flinch back to reality when his phone rung, showing Jungkook's name on the screen. "What?"

"Hyung, I just wanted to remind you that 3 months had already passed." Jin's eyes widened when the thought came to him, how can he forget his own rules? "You don't need to do it if you don't want hyung. It's okay to stop." Jungkook said his voice full of concern. "I won't stop. I will face the consequences if ever something bad would happen but I won't ever stop." He then hung up, not waiting for Jungkook to answer as he sighed.

He played this game using his own version of the 3 months rule. If the real purpose of the 3 months rule is for the person to wait for 3 months before he or she can finally date, for Seokjin's game it's different. When the couple is already on their third month of dating, he would break them up, and then try getting them back together depending how the situation goes.

"Here goes nothing," He whispered as he breathed deeply. "You can do it, Seokjin."

*

"You are Taehyung right?" Seokjin asked which made the smaller boy flinch. "Yes. You must be Seokjin?" Jin nodded then smiled. "Welcome to our school. I'll be your tour guide for today. Shall we start?" Jin formally said which Taehyung returned it with a smile and nod.

After the school tour, Taehyung and Seokjin became close and they learned a lot about each other. "I am glad to know you Seokjin. Thank you again. I owe you a lot. What can I do to pay you?" Taehyung smiled at Seokjin and an idea crossed Seokjin's mind. "Are you willing to help me on something?" Taehyung nodded his head which made Seokjin smirk. Perfect.

*

Befriend Park Jimin and never leave his side. Make sure to get Jimin's attention and make him focus to you more. That's what Seokjin told Taehyung and he can see the progress of it. What he didn't expect was they grew closer than he thought they would be.

These past few days, Jimin always asked Taehyung to join him whenever Yoongi is not around. Jin was shocked but no, he didn't feel guilty at all. He always caught Yoongi being sad and hurt because of what Jimin is doing and he took the chance to be there for Yoongi and to comfort him.

Until the day finally came. Taehyung called him slightly panicking to tell him what happened. He waited for Yoongi to call him but he received nothing. Three days after that, he saw Yoongi unconscious on the ground and brought him to his house. His heart hurt seeing Yoongi like that, and because he knew that it is because of him.

Yoongi then woke up and told him the reason, and it ended up with him telling Yoongi that he will come with him in America. But when he saw Jimin begging Yoongi to stay, his heart felt a pang, slightly hoping that Yoongi wouldn't agree so he interrupted them, but what shock him was that Yoongi chose to stay with him rather than to stay with Jimin.

They left without saying goodbye to anyone, even to Jungkook. He chose not to tell Jungkook because he knows that Jungkook would just disagree with him and take Jimin's side. He lied to everyone, making him the bad person. Worse scenario, he came back to Seoul being Yoongi's boyfriend. But as he witnessed all the events the occurred, he thought that maybe Yoongi isn't for him that they are not meant to be. Maybe it's time to correct all his mistakes and maybe, it's time to end his game.

*

FINALLY! 

The end is kinda rush i'm so sorry for that ;A;

BTW, THANKYOU FOR 10K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

1 MORE SPECIAL CHAPTER LEFT AND ITS GONNA BE SUPER SHORT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 217 21
Jimin can't trust people, even tough he want to. And thanks Yoongi he will learn how to trust and love. "Can you trust me? Like now, and forever?" #U...
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
53.6K 4.6K 46
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅📕 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢... 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝... 𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗�...
316K 10.5K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"