Let Me Know II.

By GiftedLotus

Now leaving High school with some unanswered questions, Shawn and Travis pack up and leave for college. The c... More

Prologue : Let Me Know Again
Chapter One : Campus Straight
Chapter Two : Fall Nights
Chapter Three : The Worst
Chapter Four : Good Boys and Dick Prints
Chapter Five : Trouble Finds Us
Chapter Six : Perfect Boys
Chapter Seven : If I was With You
Chapter Eight : Can't Love Everybody
Chapter Ten : Tell me You Love Me
Chapter Eleven : Fall Break
Chapter Twelve : Excuses
Chapter Thirteen : Coming Out
- Frustration
Chapter Fourteen : Playboy
Chapter Fifteen : Boys Don't Cry
Chapter Sixteen : Kayla's Test
Chapter Seventeen : A Seat At the Table
Chapter Eighteen : You down to Ride Harley ?
Chapter Nineteen : Poison Ivy
Chapter Twenty : Trying New Things
Chapter Twenty One : I'm Not Submissive/Long Run
Chapter Twenty Two : Baby Fever
Final Chapter: Letting Go
III.

Chapter Nine : Dorm Confessions

5.1K 257 243
By GiftedLotus

                Chapter Nine : Dorm Confessions

     ( Travis in Media ]

Shawn Kents

"If you were mine you wouldn't be able to walk for a week." Bryson said leaning beside my door as I looked for my key to open it.

    "Bryson can you not right now, I am so tired and underpaid it's depressing."

"I'm just saying." He smiled, throwing his hands up in surrender.

          I huffed and shook my head, finally finding the key and opening my door. When I walked in I didn't see Danny anywhere. He's always with Jason so I rarely know what he's up to.

        "I know it's late so, can I have a kiss before you go to bed?"

        "No, Bryson. I have a boyfriend."

"You keep saying that and-"

     "And you continue to not listen? Yeah, I noticed." I talked over him, flopping on my bed. He chuckled, making me even more annoyed than what I already am.

  "What's funny? And why are you still at my door?"

"How faithful you are to this Damon guy." He sighed, "He's lucky as fuck if you're this faithful infront of all this temptation." He smiled raising his shirt tO where I could see his abs.

       That, he was very much right about. I'm only a jerk to him so I can resist all of his charm cuteness. I don't want to be a cheater.

        "I'm just trying to be good Bryson."

"Lets hope ya' boy is doing the same. I don't want him breaking your heart while you losing your mind trying not to break his." He finished. His voice sounding more serious than what it usually is. "Goodnight baby boy." He said before kissing the air and closing my door.

   I huffed again at Brysons words. They resonated in my head. Would Damon actually cheat on me ? No. He wouldn't. At least I don't think he would. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight if I don't see for myself. I trust Damon, but what harm could a little pop up do? It's just to  give me all the proof I need.

       I winced in pain as I got up on my feet again. Not a suprise since I've been on them all day. I grabbed my keys and jogged to my car.

         I know I shouldn't even be going and that I should trust Damon but, it's just a feeling.

I got in and pulled off, trying to think of a different reason to show up to Damon's dorm.

"Me and Kayla are going out, I left my favorite sweater over here."

      "I need to go to the library, left my student i.d over."

"Sex." 

All of these lies rumbled through my head as I tried figuring out which one to use. They're all believable if I should say.

      I drove slightly above the speed limit, thinking about how stupid I'm going to look if my gut feeling is wrong. I got a call interrupting my thought.  It was from Travis. What the hell would he want this late?

    I go against my instinct and answer the phone. This'll be the first time talking on the phone with him, or hearing his voice for that matter in the past few weeks.

         "Hello?" I said after sliding the green phone icon over.

"Wassup, what you doing?" He answered back with raspyness in his voice, like he just woke up.

          "About to pull up to your school."

"Awe shit," he chuckled, I could tell he was trying to be sexy by his tone, "You coming to see me?" He asked.

"No Travis," I sighed but chuckled  at the thought.

       "Oh," he said disappointed, "well we should still hang out. I'm tired of sitting in this room by myself while my roomies head out to the club."

        "Did you ever think, I don't know, maybe to go out with them."

"I aint really been up to it." He said. There was a long pause between the both of us but i knew he wanted to something, "I miss you Shawn."

    I sighed, honestly trying not to repeat the same back to him. I think we all have that one soft spot for your favorite ex. I would say first love but I don't have one of those. I guess Travis was the closest thing to that but, does it even count?

      "I know you do Travis." Was all I could muster up to say, which now that I realize it, it was kind of fucked up to say. I'm just a fucked up person and so is my sad ass life.

  "You don't think about me?"

"Travis what are you trying to tell me ?"

        "That I love you." He said simply. I've always believed Travis when he said those words. 

"You keep saying the samething over and over again Travis. You love me, but you not changing bruh. " There I go saying that God awful word again. I only use it when I want him to take me serious but it still leaves terrible taste in my mouth. "You not ready to be in a relationship with me, let alone a boy in general and I get it. You got your life to think about but I told you before, I'm not gonna step back in the closet for you. And I certainly won't wait on you forever."

            He huffed after hearing my last words, "I hear you. Let's at least go out to dinner. It doesn't have to be anything or mean anything,  I just wanna see you."

"As long as its on you," I chuckled, "I gotta see Damon-"

      "Blaaahhhh," he said immediately after hearing "Damon", "Don't say his name around me. Shit hurts enough knowing you not with me. You know he only the same floor as me right? You could've been to have seen me."

    "Bye Travis. I'll be pulling up in ten." I said and hung up the phone. I forgot how nice it was talking to him.

       Travis McCloud

I stepped out of the dorm showers after taking a quick one. I know it's not a date but I still want to treat it like one. Shawn agreeing to go to dinner with me is the best thing that's happened to me all week. I grabbed my toothbrush from my shower caddy and quickly brushed my teeth.

     I seen my phone light up with a text message as I rinsed my mouth out and turned the water off. I thought about just reading it while I was on my way back to my dorm until I seen it was just Corey asking me if I wanted to meet him and Zeek somewhere. 

       "I'm going out to dinner bro."  I responded before grabbing my things and opening the bathroom door.

I looked down the hall to see Damon pulling out his keys. I guess he's just now getting in for the night. I seen him laughing and then noticed he wasn't alone. He was with someone who wasn't Shawn doesn't like when I look at boys, let alone invite them over so I know he wouldn't be happy about it.

       I decided on leaving it alone since it's not my relationship, or maybe I probably should say something.

         I got in my room dried off and put on some of my favorite boxer briefs.

I'm gonna skip my routine, and what clothes I'm wearing cause I've said plenty of times how much no one cares to read about it.

I grabbed my phone that had been sitting on the bed while I was getting my stuff on to see another text, this time from Shawn.

     Baby ❤ : I'm walking in yall bulding, jist meet me in the lobby after I see Damon.

     I decided not to respond since I was gonna see him coming up anyway.

       I made my way down the hall towards the elevator. I thought I was hearing things when I passed Damons door but I knew I wasnt. I walked backwards towards his door and noticed it was cracked open.

Probably the reason I could hear them so well.

      I peaked in the crack the door had made. I feel bad being nosey but shit.. if it concerns Shawn, it concerns me.

   "Shit, I'm bout to cum." I heard Damons voice moan. I cant believe he's really cheating on Shawn.

         Just when you think you know people. And when you think those people know better.

   I creaked the door open and pulled out my phone to turn on the camera for better visual. I held the camera at an angle and held down the button, taking multiple pictures just in case because I couldn't really see.

   I pulled my phone back and quietly tip toed away from the door as a loud grunt from Damon echoed through his door. Bruh should really start making sure if he gonna do dirt, at least close the door all the way. I scrolled through pictures and deleted the blurry ones as I got closer to the elevator. I didn't get a chance to press the button before I heard a door open from behind me.

       I turned around to get a good look at the boy as he was walking out of Damons dorm wiping his mouth and fixing his clothes. He was a random. I've never seen him on campus.

     I shook my head and turned my attention away from him as he approached  me. The pictures were terrible. To think about I mean, not to look at. Damon looked like he enjoyed himself.

"Hey," the guy looked at me and smiled while he was still fixing his clothes.

      Don't talk to me with Dick fresh on your breathe.

        "I aint paying you no attention man." I laughed at his flirtations, he wasn't shit compared to Shawn.

      "What you mean?"

"What I mean is I don't want no part in you. You bold as fuck just coming from ya' boys room and slick trying to slide up to me. I aint interested. I got a boy I'm looking at already." I finished and not before long the elevator rung as it was about to open.

   "Mhm, and who would that be? cause they don't deserve yo' fine ass."

The elevator door opened and revealed the boy that I don't even deserve. I wanted to tell him how good he looked but I'd rather wait when we're alone.

     "Can yall move?" Shawn interrupted my gaze.

"My bad." I moved out of the way,  and stepped on the elevator  "I'll see you downstairs."

Let the death threats and hate comments about Damon begin 😂😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 238 12
I was bored so here is a book LOL with a big Help of my dear friend call Honeydeuxxx she is in Twitter
206K 10.4K 34
[Book 2] It's been four years since Malachi lost one of his closest friends, while also dealing with the betrayal of a loved one. He now deals with m...
285K 7.1K 102
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4M 85.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...