Stolen

By PuppyPawsGreen

WARNING: This story was written a few years back and has MANY grammar and spelling errors so please don't rea... More

Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2 ~ Stay gorgeous
Chapter 3~ Like caged animals
Chapter 4: Numbers and Names
Chapter 5: Broken World
Chapter 6: Welcome to your new home
Chapter 7: The Voice
Chapter 8: Chip
Chapter 9: Different time, different place
Chapter 10: One mistake
Chapter 11: New Toys
Chapter 12: Door Boy
Chapter 13: Bad Taste
Chapter 14: Drugged
Chapter 15: Only one left
Chapter 16: A game of cat and mouse
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Deeper
Chapter 19: Blackmailer
Chapter 20: She's grown her wings
Chapter 21: Nightmare
Chapter 23: Not a pillow
Chapter 24: The Chase
Chapter 25: Bloody mess
Chapter 26: A change of plans
Chapter 27~ Black Poker
Chapter 28~ How do I know if I can trust you? You don't
Chapter 29~ Let's play a game
Chapter 30~ The call for help
Chapter 31~ Cyber Chase
Chapter 32~ Almost there
Chapter 33~ What felt like a last goodbye
Chapter 34: Sirens
Chapter 35~ Suspect is down
Chapter 36~ You'll remember soon
Chapter 37~ Some people are just blind
NEW REWRITING

Chapter 22: Can a monster really be a angel in hiding?

20.4K 646 168
By PuppyPawsGreen

I can hear Chip slowly making his way down the stairs, and I just sank further back into the cage, just hearing his curse words was telling me he was not the happiest person alive at this moment. I looked over at Luke and he has pressed his body further as well. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or not.

"Forest, that idiot." I heard Chip say making me look towards the stairs. He was on the bottom step now, looking at each cage, trying to find me.

His hair was a little bit more messy compared to what it normally was and he seemed a little tired. That was when he turned his full attention towards the cage we were in and I felt his eyes lock on me. He moved forward until his body was pressed up against the bars.

"I'm so going to kill Forest." I heard Chip mumble as he tried to get a key into the hole, it didn't work. he tired the other key, that one didn't work as well. He cursed and that was when I remembered looking at the keys when Forest had put me inside here.

"T-the-res su-ppos-e to be thre-e ke-ys." I managed to squeak out, Chip looking up at me. He cursed before he yelled.

"Sean!" He called and I heard feet making their way towards the stairs.

"Chip? What is it? I need to take-" But Chip cut him off.

"You can worry about the kid later, go and take a key from Forest so I don't strangle him!" I heard Sean let out a growl but his shadow soon disappeared.

What did he mean by kid? Did he kidnap someone else?

It was quiet for a little, and I only watched as Chip messed with the key hole, trying to pick the lock, but it wasn't working. Soon, I heard feet come slowly walking down the stairs, the wood making loud creaks as the person did so. It wasn't Sean though, it was the man who had told me to cook. Chip looked at him, before giving him a slight nod.

"What happened?" The man asked, looking past me towards Luke who pushed further back into the corner.

"I have no idea, but Forest is the one who I think is the reason." Chip said looking towards the stairs as Sean came walking down them, a single key dangling by his finger. "He gave it up." Sean said throwing it at Chip who caught it before it landed on the ground. Chip give him a thank you and put the key into the hole. A fate click fills the room and the cage door is opened, Chip stepping in.

He walked over to me, pressing two fingers onto my chin and he slowly moved my head to the side, looking over me. He was scanning for something. I heard him let out sigh of relief, removing his fingers from my chin. He took a step back, looking down at me, and I just looked back at him. I then looked from the corner of my eye to see the man grabbing Luke by his arm and pulling him to his feet, Luke wincing a few times. Forest had really left some damage to his body. "Upstairs now." The man demanded and to my surprise, Luke didn't fight back, he lowered his head slight, wincing a little before he mumbled a "yes, Master." Then slowly he made his way to the stairs, using the wall as support as he slowly made his way upstairs, his groans of pain hearable.

Chip then looked at me, one of his eyebrows raising. "What happened?" He asked, placing his hands in his pockets, the man stopping at his side. I looked down, swallowing. "Skyler. Tell me." Chip said after I didn't answer for maybe five minutes. "Forest was touting him." I said finally, Chip crouching down at my eye level. "How so?" He said softly.

Was it just me or was Chip acting nice?

"He brought his sister-" I stopped when Chip raised his hand to hush me.

"Is it about your friend on the news ?" He said looking straight at me, the man as well. I swallowed, slowly nodding my head. Chip looked over at the man who narrowed his eyes at me.

"

I'll talk to Forest, and see his side before I pull up the security cameras." He said and Chip just nodded.

I mentally face palmed myself. Of course, this man had cameras hidden, how could I be so stupid?

"Sounds good." Chip said standing back up straight. The man and him started talking.

"Has your dad caught on?"

Chip just snorted. "You joking?" He has men all looking in the wrong direction."

The man just chuckled and shock his head, looking at me before looking back at Chip. "Just keep a close eye on him, he could be playing us." He said and Chip nodded at me.

"Don't worry Alan, everything is going to be fine." Chip said shifting his standing a little.

The man just laughed and patted Chip on the shoulder before he stepped out the cage, Chip stopping him really quick. "Do you have any of those pills?" He asked, and the man nodded. "I'll get them, I've had to hid them from the servants who I'll get you some." The man said and he started walking up that stairs, I returned my attention back towards Chip to see him kneeling down in front of me.

Without even asking, he lifted me up bridal style, and I tried to get out of it but he gave me a look. "I-I can w-alk." I said meeting his eyes, they seemed so soft.

"You nerves?" He asked smile, making butterflies take place, what was going on?

"No..." I said looking away. He just laughed, his chest vibrating. What happened to the Chip that hunted me down?

He took me up the stairs and I really wanted to get out of his grip, but seeing he was in a good mood, I stayed in his arms, playing with my shirt. He took my upstairs where he used his shoe to open the door, then his back to push it open. I realized we were back in his room, and I bit my lip. He set me down on the bed, making his way back towards the door. He then stopped, his hand rested on the door frame as he looked back at me.

"Stay, please." He said giving me a look, and I just looked back at him before he left, leaving the door wide open.

Was I in another dream? With all these please and sweet talk, I wondered if Chip was up to something.

It was only a few minutes later that Chip came walking back in, a cup filled with water. He stopped in front of me and handed me the drink, making me look at it, then back at him. "Why do I need this?" I asked and he only smiled, opening my hand as he dropped something into it. I opened my hand to see two red pills sitting in my hand and I felt my heart take speed.

"I'm not-" He cut me off.

"Just take them, it well help you sleep. I heard about the whole nightmare, those well help, really." He said looking me. I looked down at the pills.

Do I really trust him?

"I-I-"

"Just take them, I promise, they'll help you." He said tilting his head.

I swallowed and slowly, I put the pills into the mouth, drinking the water. After they were washed down, Chip took the now empty cup and set in by the nightstand. I started to feel light headed. He then reached across and very slowly, he pushed my body down so I was now lying on the bed, my head feeling light. He smiled before he walked over the closet, taking of his shoes, then he reached down and pulled of his shirt, exposing his back to me. I blinked.

"C-chip." I said softly and he paused, looking over at me.

"Can I ask y-you a question?" I was starting to loss it.

He smiled. "Maybe, I won't answer some questions but shoot." He said unclipping something from his belt and setting it on the dresser as he looked at me.

"H-ow old are y-you?"

Chip paused for a moment, one hand in his pocket. "19." He said as he set some money onto the dresser.

"Oh." I was starting to shut down slowly.

"Is your name really Ayden?" I said, running my hand across the cover.

"I thought you said only one question?"

"A few more please?" I asked, giving him sad eyes.

He just smiled. "Fine. Yes, my name is Ayden."

"Weird-d." I said slowly blinking.

"What's your favorite color?" Really Skyler?

"Dark blue." He said as he disappeared somewhere.

"Like water." I mumbled as I felt the bed sink a little to someone sitting on it. Arms then softly wrapped around my waist and lifted up my limp body, setting me against his bare chest.

"My turn." He said looking me. I just closed my eyes, fighting against the darkness.

"Um, what to ask?" He said keeping his arm wrapped around me.

"Oh, what is your favorite color?" He said.

"Gre-" I didn't finish the sentence. Whatever he gave me, was starting to take control.

"Green, okay. One more thing, that girl on TV, was she a friend?" He asked softly.

Oh, please no.

I could feel a tear start to slip, and soon, I sobbed out a yes, Chip's thumb soon running across my cheeks, getting rid of my tears that had fallen."

Sh, it's okay. It's okay." He said brushing my hair to the side.

"Wh-y d-id it happ-en to h-er?" I sobbed harder, man, those pills were making me lose it.

"Skyler, everything's going to be okay. She's not gone, she's with you. Always."

My sobbing turned into a soft cry as I slowly started to fall sleep. Chip was being so gentle, and I couldn't figure out way. I wanted to keep on fighting against the darkness waiting for me, but I couldn't any longer. Soon, everything started to shut down, and just before I slipped into a sleepless dream, I heard Chip whisper.

"Sweet dreams."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.9K 41
SEQUEL TO STOLEN Can also be found on my Quotev account under my user GrassHopperGreen #37 in Kidnapping: July 18, 2018 #30 in Kidnapping: July 21, 2...
264K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
154K 1.8K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...