I'll Come Back

By textingafi

"I'll come back, I promise" Luke kissed my forehead. Our pinky fingers interlocked and we stared into each ot... More

o n e

p e r f e c t

17 0 0
By textingafi

It was a Sunday afternoon, and I was sat in my hammock swinging back and forth, thinking about everything that was going on; which wasn't much. It never was much back then.

My life seemed what you'd call 'perfect' although now I realise perfect is very unrealistic. Everyday was warm and sunny, and there was never a time I felt upset or scared, nervous or worried. Everything seemed so 'perfect'

Luke would bring out a glass of lemonade for us both, his blonde hair swept to the side and sit with me. We'd laugh and muck around, until suddenly it was dark, and we had lost all track of time.

He was perfect. Life was perfect. My thoughts and feelings were perfect.

I never imagined how life could turn out to be so imperfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
308K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
695K 42.5K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 46.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...