The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

By TheMagicWords

(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discov... More

Chapter 1: The Studio *EDITED*
Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*
Chapter 3: Signing With Syco *EDITED*
Chapter 4: Protective Niall *EDITED*
Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*
Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*
Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*
Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*
Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*
Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*
Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*
Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*
Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*
Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*
Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*
Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*
Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*
Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*
Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*
Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*
Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*
Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*
Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 27: A Twitcam *EDITED*
Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*
Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*
Chapter 30: Pranks *EDITED*
Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*
Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*
Chapter 33: Breaking up? *EDITED*
Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*
Chapter 35: Half A Heart *EDITED*
Chapter 36: Bruises
Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 38: America
Chapter 39: Breaking
Chapter 40: The Final
Chapter 41: The First Concert
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: The Accident
Chapter 44: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Chapter 45: The Kiss
Chapter 46: The C Word
Chapter 47: An Operation
Chapter 48: A Proposal
Chapter 49: Epilogue
Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)
New Book Updates

Chapter 8: Stormy Love *EDITED*

20.6K 361 345
By TheMagicWords

Olivia's POV:

We got out of the lift and headed to our rooms to unpack everything we had bought. I carried on unpacking until there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I said and Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn came in.

"Hey guys," I said and carried on packing my things away.

"Hey Liv," Zayn said.

"We wanted to talk to you about Niall," Liam said.

"Okay," I said frozen but facing away from them.

"Listen, we think you should ask him out. We know he likes you and you like him. We all think you should be together but he won't ask you, even though your really happy together," Harry said.

"Yeah, because he doesn't like me like that," I said.

"He does, he's just shy and doesn't want to be rejected by you," Zayn said.

"I doubt it but I don't want to ruin our friendship, I would hate to lose him. If we did date and it went wrong, I would lose his friendship and I don't want to risk that," I said causing the boys to stop and think.

"Listen, we know that it's hard and their is a risk, but isn't it worth the risk," Liam said.

"I don't know maybe," I said.

"So you admit you like Niall more than a friend," Louis asked.

"Yes, I guess so, but it's early days, anything can happen, I said.

"Thank fuck, at least we are one step closer," Louis said and we all laughed.

"So you guys wouldn't mind if we dated?" I asked.

"Mind, we'd love it, you make each other happy and are great for each other, it will be a relief when it finally happens," Harry said.

"How do you know anything will happen?" I asked.

"Because we know you guys, trust us, it will happen, especially now you have admitted it, it's just a matter of when," Zayn said and the other boys nodded.

"I guess if it is meant to happen, it will but don't interfere, I know what you guys are like," I said.

"Well think about everything with Niall yeah, Harry said and I nodded and they all got up to leave the room.

"Oh Liv, we are ordering four pizzas for dinner. Margarita, pepperoni, meat feast and Hawaiian, is that all ok?" Liam asked.

"Yes that's perfect, all my favorites but what about sides?" I asked.

"We got nachos, breaded chicken, and garlic bread," he said.

"Ok that's good," I said and they left my room, leaving me to unpack and think more about Niall and I.

After a while I finished packing my things away and I headed downstairs but stopped on the landing next to the stairs at the sound of music and peeked round the corner so I could see. Niall was on his guitar and from what it sounded like had just finished playing the song he wrote.

"Niall that was brilliant, you should think about releasing it," Louis said.

"Would you be ok if it was released?" Liam asked and Niall nodded

"Who was that about" Harry asked smirking.

Niall mimed a name that I didn't see.

"Well you should tell her before it is released if we do so it is special for a reason," Zayn said.

"I'll think about it," Niall said.

Then the boys turned the TV on. I walked down the stairs to find the boys had chosen to watch an omnibus of The Big Bang Theory and I went and sat down on one of the sofas next to Liam. As we were watching, I wasn't really paying attention as I was still thinking about Niall and about his song.

"Liv why you playing with your necklace?" Harry asked.

"What oh, I was just thinking," I said letting go of my necklace that I didn't realise I was holding. Harry winked knowing what I was thinking about.

We kept watching TV until the food came and we got a call from reception. Liam picked it up and Zayn went down to help him bring everything up. I went to the kitchen to get plates for everyone and put them on the dinner table. All the boys joined me at the table and we started talking a bit. The boys came back up with the pizzas and sides and put them on the on the table.

"Oh yeah," Niall said.

We all ate picking out pieces of different pizzas and pieces of the sides. It tasted amazing. We ate a lot, so by the time we finished, all the sides were gone but there were still some of the pizzas left so we put all the slices into one box and put it in the fridge for leftovers. Me and Liam cleaned up.

"So were you thinking about you know who earlier?" Liam asked whispering and I nodded.

"And what did you decide," he asked.

"That I can't ask him but that I think I would say yes if he asked me," I whispered back.

"Well that's a step," he said and then we left it.

Once we finished, we saw that the boys were choosing what film to watch.

"How about Olympus has fallen, I saw it in the cinema, and it was really good," I said and they all agreed as they hadn't watched it.

Louis put the film in and we all laid down on the sofas. Louis and Harry were lying on one of the sofas, their heads at opposite ends and legs crossed over. Zayn was lying on the other sofa on his own. Niall was sitting at one end of the last sofa and Liam sat near the other end putting his legs on the sofa tucked in. I lay down in the middle inbetween the two boys. I lay my head on Niall's lap and put my feet across Liam's lap. We started watching the film but the wind from the day had got worse and a storm was starting to form. The thunder and lightening was getting worse. A loud rumble of thunder and flash of lightening made me jump.

"What's wrong, nothing bad happened in the film," Niall whispered into my ear.

"I know, it's the storm, I don't like them," I said looking at him. His face was full of concern.

"Don't worry, I'm here, just relax," he said putting his arm around me and kissed my nose.

"Thanks," I said and he nodded and we carried on watching the film while I tried to ignore the storm which was a lot easier with Niall. He kept playing with my hair which calmed me down.

The film finished at about half past ten so we all decided to go to bed as the boys had and interview tomorrow and I was going to tag along so we had to get up early. We all headed upstairs and said goodnight. I went to my room and changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep.

The storm was getting worse and it felt horrible. I tried sleeping but after and hour I gave up and got out of bed. I went down stairs to get a drink of water and to try and relax. I walked back upstairs when Niall came out of his room.

"Niall what are you doing?" I asked.

"I heard someone out hear and came to see what was happening," he said.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you," I said.

"No don't be, why are you up?" he asked.

"I couldn't sleep with the storm, I was too scared," I said looking away.

He walked up to me and gave me a hug to calm me.

"Come to my room lets talk, we don't want to wake the others," he said and I nodded.

We walked into his room and he sat on his bed, tapping a place opposite him for me.

"So why don't you like storms?" he asked.

"Basically, when I was six, was playing outside when there was a storm. It was getting closer and the thunder and lightening were closer together but I didn't know what that meant so I stayed outside. The lightening struck and I was a couple of meters away from it. I ran inside crying and ever since I have hated storms, especially being outside with them or alone because I always think it's going to happen again," I said and he nodded sympathetically giving me a hug.

"Don't worry Liv, you are safe here, I wont let you get hurt," he said.

I smiled and looked up at him with tears in my eyes. He wiped away my tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead.

"How about you stay with me tonight, to make you feel better," he said.

"Are you sure, I don't want to intrude," I said.

"Yes I'm sure, you wont be intruding and you'll feel safer so stay," he said and I nodded after a second.

"Thank you," I said getting up from my space and getting under the duvet covers.

I lay next to Niall with my head on his chest, it was very reassuring being with him, I was no longer scared of the storm and I was happy.

"No problem, remember I am always here for you," Niall whispered as we lay there.

After a little while, Niall fell asleep. I could hear his breathing and a few moments later, I was also asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi oi, mate," Zayn said. Next thing I knew there were four bodies on top of me and jumping on the bed.

"Wake up mate, mates," Louis yelled.

"Oh what happened here last night," Harry said in a very suggestive tone.

"Dude, you didn't need to get that close," Liam said.

"Ah, piss off, it's nine in the morning," I said opening my eyes and rubbing them.

"Someone is not a morning person," Harry said laughing.

"No, not when its full of boys jumping on me and innuendos," I said sitting up.

"You gave us a reason to say that stuff, you're sleeping with Niall," Louis said.

"Oh yeah," I said looking over at Niall who was sitting up.

"Nothing happened," I said.

"Then why are you in the same bed," Zayn asked.

I explained about the storm yesterday and what happened to me when I was younger and the boys understood.

"Well we all need to shower, Liam started.

"Shotgun," I yelled before anyone else.

Everyone yelled their shotguns after me.

"Awman, I'm last," Zayn said.

"Sweet, I'm first losers!" I yelled laughing.

"Yeah yeah, rub it in why don't you, Niall said.

"Well no one take to long, we have the interview," Liam said and we all nodded.

All the boys left to get their things ready and then to get some breakfast. I got out of Niall's bed.

"Thanks for letting me stay," I said to Niall.

"No problem, if you can't sleep for whatever reason, I'm always here if you need me," he said getting up and giving me a hug.

"Thanks Niall," I said and he smiled.

I then left the room giving him a smile and went to my room to get my things for showering and headed to the shower. Harry was already in the shower on his side so I went into the other. I got in the shower letting the warm water wake me up and I started singing some random songs. I heard Harry shout 'next' downstairs to let Louis know that he was done. Five minutes later, I finished showering and wrapped the towel around my body and one around my hair. I then shouted next down the stairs to let Liam know it was his turn and then I went to get ready in my room.

I chose to wear the blue dress I got from Jack Wills yesterday which had a white bow at the waist. I wore my blue high heels and the necklace Niall brought me yesterday.

I then packed my bag with all the things I might need but left it in my room for when we were going to leave. I then headed downstairs and met Niall walking up to take his shower.

"Hey is that the dress you got yesterday?" he asked.

"Yep, that's the one," I said.

"Well you look nice," he said.

"Thanks, and the necklace," I said holding it out smiling.

"See you in a bit," he said and I walked downstairs.

"Hey guys," I said to Harry and Zayn who were at the table.

"Hey," they both said.

I went to the kitchen and put two slices of bread in the toaster and got out butter, marmite and a plate and knife while the boys were talking. After a minute, the toast was ready and I spread the butter and marmite on them then I went over to the table which Louis was now sitting at and Zayn had left as Liam had just finished his shower.

"Hey Liv," Louis said.

"Hey Lou," I said.

Harry was finishing of his breakfast but all the other boys had some before their showers so Louis was talking with Harry. I ate my food letting them talk. By the time I was done eating, Liam was back down.

"So Liv do you always sing in the shower?" Louis asked smirking.

"Shut up and yes so get used to it. You guys sing all the time as well," I said

"Yeah well that's what happens when you love singing," Harry said.

After about fifteen minutes, both Niall and Zayn were back down stairs and it was now just gone eleven. We had to leave at twelve as the interview started at four so we have to get there, they have to get changed, have their hair and make up done, and they wanted to meet some fans before hand as well as being able to relax backstage for a bit.

I then decided to challenge Louis to a game of Call of Duty. We played for about thirty minutes and I beat him more than he beat me. After a while Louis got annoyed of being beaten so much that he quit but we decided to get ready to go as it was nearly twelve. I went upstairs and got my bag that I packed earlier and then waited for the boys to come back down. After a few minutes, we were all ready so we headed down in the lift.

"For fuck sake," I muttered as we stepped out of the lift.

Mason was in the lobby and had noticed us, so he was walking over.

"Let's go," Liam said quickly.

"Hey sexy," I heard him mutter into my ear and I shuddered.

"Leave me alone," I said walking with the others.

"No way, I am getting you into my bed, no matter how hard you beg me not to," he said grabbing my wrist.

"Get off, I wouldn't be interested in you if you were the last guy on earth so piss off," I said.

"You're not getting away from me that easily," he said smirking.

"Hey, leave her alone or I will beat you up this time!" Niall yelled.

"Oh yeah big shot, I doubt that," Mason said.

"I'm not interested so leave me alone of I will get a restraining order," I said and he laughed.

"Yeah right, empty threat," he said.

We ignored him and kept walking until we got to the car and I hopped in first but I heard the others talking to Mason still.

"If you don't leave her alone, you will regret it," Niall said.

"You dare touch her, and we will have people who will make you pay," Louis said.

Mason didn't respond and all the other boys then got into the car.

"Why can't that stupid asshole leave me alone, I'm sick of it," I said resting my head on Niall's shoulder who was next to me.

"We know it sucks Liv but we can't do anything about it at the moment except ignore him and try to stay away from him as much as possible," Liam said and I nodded.

For the rest of the car journey, the other boys all talked but I stayed silent on Niall's shoulder. At one, we got to the studio for the interview that was on a talk show. There were tones of fans waiting outside for the boys and security were holding them back behind the barriers.

We all got out of the car and one of the security team got in to take it to the car park as the boys wanted to meet some fans and take photos. As I stepped out of the car, the screaming hit me hard.

"Are you ok, you want to go inside?" Niall asked.

"No, I'm fine, it's just a bit of a shock," I said walking forward and he nodded.

"I can stay with you if you want," he said.

"No, go please your fans, I'll wait with Paul," I said and he nodded.

I walked over to Paul to wait there for the boys. I had a small conversation with Paul about nothing in particular when I heard my name being called. I looked in the direction it came from to find a group of girls waving me over. I looked up at Paul asking what to do.

"Go for it kiddo," he said and I smiled then walked over to the girls.

A/N: Liv is scared of storms. What are you scared of? Would you stay with Niall? How wold you feel if you had tones of fans wanting to meet you? What would you do about Mason?

Outfit at the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment your favourite ship name or suggest your own:

Nivia - Nivvy - Liall

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...
145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
36.7K 1K 26
Amy is a regular 20 year old girl. She works in a library, lives with her two best friends, and has a loving family. She has a secret love of singing...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...