Unknowingly His ✓completed

Από Being_Elegant

#1 in spiritual "You are mine!" He claimed, gazing at her deep hazel eyes intensely. "No, I was never yours... Περισσότερα

A brief word.
BLURB
Chapter 1
chapter2
Chapter3
chapter4
Chapter5
chapter6
chapter7
Chapter8
chapter9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
Chapter32
Chapter33
Chapter34
chapter35
Chapter36
Chapter 37
Chapter38
Chapter39
Questions?
Chapter40
Chapter41
Chapter42
Chapter43
Epilogue
FAQ
Final Authors Note
One shot details.
Covers
New book.
And the winner is...
NOTE. Edited.
IMP
Hiiii
Heyy
WHAT WAS That

Chapter17

42.5K 3K 367
Από Being_Elegant

Thanks Bushra_siddiqui for the beautiful covers ❤
_________________

"Kullu nafsi'n zayeeqatul mauth"
-Every soul will  taste death.

~

"I... I want her back in my life."He said and looked at them. Heena's eyes were shining with unshed tears of joy and AbdulRahman stood and walked towards him with a content smile. Daniyal too stood up, scared of the outcome.

AbdulRahman patted his son's shoulder and said."Took you long enough to Man up and realize your feelings, my son!"

To say Daniyal was surprised would be an understatement of the century. He looked baffled at his father's reaction. He had expected his dad would burst out in anger and he would have to work hard to convince him. But this was so easy. Allah swt had accepted his dua!His happiness was on cloud nine.

"Aren't you happy?"AbdulRahman asked looking at his confused face.

"What-what did you just say?"

"You want me repeat again?"He frowned.

Daniyal nodded.

"He said took you long enough to Man up and realize your feelings."Heena spoke getting up from the couch, dabbing at her tears.

"Really?!"He raised his eyebrows at his father.

"Yes Daniyal!"AbdulRahman smiled.

"You knew my.. erm.. feelings?"Daniyal asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, we half expected it and I had prayed to allah considering my promise to Ahsan."

"Iam so sorry dad.. I put you in so much tension."Daniyal apologized.

"Better late than never, hey?"Safina said as she walked in the room.

"Yeah!" The trio said simultaneously.

"finally! our plan succeeded." Safina chirped.

"Plan?!"Daniyal questioned.

"Yes, Plan."Safina said clapping her hands as she sat on the bed near heena.

"What's going on dad?" Daniyal asked rubbing his temples.

"Sit," AbdulRahman said pointing to the couch in front of him and Daniyal sat looking ever so curious.

"Kinza is not getting engaged!"He said.

"What? Did I just heard that right?"Daniyal thought.

"But Safi said she is getting engaged to adeel,"Daniyal asked after a prolonged silence.

"Safina, that wasn't in our plan!" Heena said.

"Yeah.. but bhaiyu asked who was the guy and I just told Daniyal that she is my future bhabhi."Safina shrugged and continued.

"That's true, isn't it? Bhaiyu is my brother and Kinza will be my bhabhi."Safina exclaimed happily and noticed a shade pink crept his ears.

"Someone is blushing!"Heena said.

"Daniyal, be a man!"AbdulRahman retorted.

"Can this day get any more better, am on cloud nine." Daniyal grinned ear to ear, changing the subject but suddenly his smile faded thinking about the previous night.

"What's wrong Dani?"Heena asked.

"Well, ermm.. I.. Kinza is upset because of me!" He said looking down at the carpet.

"What?" They all asked in unison.

"Please, go easy on me!" He said with mock innocence.

"What did you do?"AbdulRahman frowned.

"I told her about your promise to Ahsan uncle."He admitted quietly and AbdulRahman stood up abruptly.

"Daniyal, how can... "He was cut off by daniyal.

"No.. I didn't tell her everything else, I just told her that I will fullfill the promise you made to her Abbu."

"Awwww.." they turned to look at Safina and heena.

AbdulRahman rolled his eyes and daniyal grinned.

"Now what?"Asked his dad.

"Well, we need to tell her that she isn't getting engaged to adeel."Daniyal said.

"What? She knows? You told her?" Safina asked rapidly blinking her eyes in confusion.

"Nope! Why?"

"I had just informed her that she is getting engaged but we didn't tell her who the guy is, as it was just a plan."

"Oh, maybe she heard it when you we were talking." Daniyal said.

"Yea, that's possible!"

"Go tell her that you were just kidding safi, poor Kinza, she Would be thinking that we didn't consider her opinion."Heena said.

"We had to do this, because of this nalayaq."His dad said angrily.

"I was planning on talking to you dad, I was afraid, thinking about your reaction." Daniyal replied.

"And what have you did now?She will be stressing herself trying to think about the promise which I made to her father."

We can tell her?!" Heena asked.

"No, we can't risk her health."AbdulRahman denied and looked at Daniyal.

"you have to apologize to her for everything you did, every single thing! And win her trust back."

Daniyal nodded and hugged him. never did he thought that his dad would be supercool and Would support him.

__________________________

"Hey kinz," Safina called entering her room, Kinza was reading The hound of the baskervilles. Or rather she was just pretending to read. She had been avoiding everyone the whole day.

"Yes?"She looked up.

"I need to tell you something!"Safina said fidgeting with her dupatta.

"But promise me, you won't get angry."

"Okay,it depends! I will try not to!"kinza replied closing her book.

"YouArentgettingEngagedToAnybody."
Safina said in one breathe.

"Pardon?"Kinza raised her eyebrow, confused.

"You.are. not.Getting.Engaged."She said slowly.

Kinza's mouth hung open in shock. All these time Safina was joking! How could she play with my feelings, Kinza thought as tears filled her eyes.

"Please don't cry."Safina said taking kinza's hands in her.

"You were kidding?"Kinza choked out.

Safina nodded.

"Why?"Kinza asked looking anywhere but her.

"To make bhaiyu, realize his feelings for you!"

"There is nothing like that Safina!"

Safina winced at her tone. She had made her upset very much.

"Look, I will exp...." She couldn't complete her sentence as kinza walked out of the room.

_____________________

Kinza Malak stood in the balcony looking up at sky,She didn't cry. For some reason the tears weren't coming.Maybe she had become immune to pain.She was too stressed to process things; to know what she was feeling herself. She felt relieved knowing that she wasn't getting engaged.But what made her sad was knowing that it was just a plan to make Daniyal realize his feelings for her!why Did everyone think that Daniyal has feelings for me? She pondered.

She had wanted to talk to aunty and uncle about her abbu's promise but she wasn't feeling like having a conversation. She needed time, alone! To gather her thoughts, to clear things in her mind. She was lost in her reverie that she didn't hear someone entering and closing the balcony door behind them.

"Kinza.."She looked up to see Daniyal standing with a two bowls of ice cream, looking at her intently.

'You are mine!' His words rang in her ears.

She turned to leave when he stood in front of her.

"Door is locked and the key is with me."He said keeping the tray in the wooden table.

"How could you do this Daniyal? Give me the key."She spat back angrily.

Daniyal ignored her and sat in the wooden chair and took his ice cream bowl.

"Daniyal, give me the key."she hissed, gritting her teeth.

"Not unless you talk to me."He smiled and continued.

"Sorry, I couldn't find raspberry flavour, you have to adjust with butterscotch."He said eating a spoonful of soft ice cream, devouring it.

After a moment of silence, she sat in chair in front of him as she also had so many doubts, unanswered.

"How are you?"He asked extending the tray towards her to which she ignored.

"Why are you punishing this ice cream because of my faults?"He asked.

"What do you want Daniyal?"She asked, irritated.

"Eat it before it melts."He said extending the tray towards her. She stared at him for few seconds before taking the bowl. She can't ignore it.

After all it's ice cream!

"Iam sorry kinza, I know, I have apologized to you like zillion times.But I promise I won't hurt you again."He rambled awkwardly.

When she didn't respond anything, he asked, "Will you accept my apology?"

She was playing with the spoon, looking at the now melted ice cream.

"Kinza..?"He called again.

"Huh.. umm.. what was the promise uncle made to Abbu?"She asked, coming out of her chain of thoughts.

Daniyal shifted in his seat. Really?! Did he had to face this situation and answer her questions.

Darn it!

"Daniyal?"

"Yes?"

"Will you tell me what is it? I asked aunty and uncle so many times that should I need to know anything that I don't know! but they never said anything. You know how it feels to... "She gulped as her eyes pooled up with tears. At the moment Daniyal felt helpless. He couldn't do anything to lessen her pain.

"Are you okay?"He asked worriedly.

She nodded, blinking her tears.

"I will tell you but don't freak out, please!"Daniyal asked pleadingly and Kinza nodded as she kept the bowl of melted ice cream on the table.

"Ahsan uncle had asked dad to erm... to get us married."Daniyal said and kinza looked at him in bewilderment. Shock written all over her face.

"And that's what dad promised to your Abbu."

"Really?"She gasped and daniyal nodded in affirmative.

"Nobody.. cared to tell me.. " She said and Daniyal could clearly see that she was hurt.

"Ahsan uncle had asked for your consent Kinza and you had agreed."He informed looking helplessly at her. She looked at him in astonishment.

"Don't you believe me?"Daniyal asked with a pang of hurt in his eyes.

She didn't reply anything and it made daniyal's heart hurt badly.

____________________

Kinza was so happy that day, her father was coming back to life and they would live a normal and happy life thereafter. She had been beside her Abbu, all the time after he had gained conscious. It was almost a week. That day,she had went home with heena aunty to freshen up.

"Aunty, how's this card?" She asked walking in the kitchen.

"Wow, that's beautiful Kinza. Ahsan Bhai would love it."

Kinza had made a welcome home card for her Abbu.

"Thankyou! Iam so excited to see abbu's reaction."She giggled with happiness.

After an hour when they walked in the hospital room, Abdulrahman and her chachu, jameel were crying their heart out. Kinza was confused as to why they were crying. But she never thought that her Abbu had gone into deep slumber for forever!Doctors had given up the hope. She saw him taking his last breathe and the world seemed to stop. That was too much for her to witness. The welcome home card dropped to the floor, crumbled with her tight grip as she dashed towards her father's death bed, begging him to open his eyes.He looked at her with a trembling smile and then at AbdulRahman, probably requesting him to take care of his daughter and after mumbling kalima, he closed his eyes.

Not a single tear flow down her cheeks, She was unable to accept the fact that her Abbu had joined her Ammi, leaving her all alone.

Doctors had said that she is not coping well
With her father's death.She suffered from Repressed memory which meant the inability to recall information, usually about stressful or traumatic events in persons' lives, such as losing someone from the family or any stressfull incident. The memory is stored in long-term memory, but access to it is impaired.

She had apparently lost a week's memories. She had become healthy and sound with the help of counselling and medication but she had gone into hysterics when they told her about the incident with ghaffor.They had decided not to stress her and leave it on allah swt.

_______________________________

"Is there something more?"She asked curiously.

"No!"He said after thinking for a while.

"So, will you forgive me?"He asked, hoping She would say yes.

"I need some time Daniyal, how can you expect me to... ."She trailed off angrily and stood up with her tub of ice cream walking over to the door. she was shocked to see that it wasn't locked. It was closed, simply!

She turned to look at daniyal and he winked at her scooping a spoon of ice cream in his mouth. Kinza stomped her feet in anger and dashed out of the balcony not before she heard daniyal's laugh.

___________________

Assalam alaikum:)
This is not edited.
Am so not happy with how this chapter turned out!

I hope you all love this chap? :p
How was DanIza scene?

And thanks for the hundreds of star(vote) you left in the previous chappie! ✨

You  can also connect with me on,
Insta :
AZZY_WRITES
(official)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

558K 22.1K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
147K 7.8K 45
A Crush. The word brings the meaning clearly. It crushes you at the end. And Aisha was a victim to this 'crush'. She adored the guy and was head over...
109K 6K 43
✨ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 ✨ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...
Mubasheer 's soul 💘√ Από saajheer009

Γενικό Φαντασίας

23.5K 745 24
Asslamuylikum wa rahamatullahi wa baraktuhu he furiously cupped her face and leaned little, he said .. """ Your are MINE .. ""do you understand ""...