Wonderwall Β» Stiles Stilinski

By OMGitsJustine

❝ You can hear it in the silence, silence You can feel it on the way home, way home You can... More

Prologue
1. Searching The Woods
2. School Begins
3. Cutie In The Woods
4. Lingering Feelings
5. Full Moon Rising
6. Untangle
7. A Game
8. Group Date
9. Bullet Train
10. Take My Mind, Take My Pain
11. Control Is Overrated
12. Game of Cat&Mouse
14. Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Lovedβ™₯
15. No Idea
16. Irresistible
17. Distractions
18. Revelations
19. Date Crashers
20. Shop Till You Drop
21. You Are In Love
22. If I Die Young
23. Don't Let Me Go
Sequel :D

13. Fear For Your Life

3.8K 77 48
By OMGitsJustine

Stiles had been texting me the entire time that I left, I kept reminding him that i needed my phone battery in case something were to happen. Which, I reassured him that nothing would. I was on my toes the entire time that I tip toed towards the front entrance of the school. Once I saw the double doors where we had entered earlier this night, I let out a breath of relief. I did find it weird though, that the bolt cutters were no longer on the door handle. 

I'm sure it's nothing.. 

Oh boy, how wrong I was.

I ran over to the doors and tried opening them but they wouldn't budge. I kept trying to push them open but it was no use, someone or something had locked us inside. Well, i already know what did. The Alpha. 

I kicked the door one last time while cursing to myself, and trying to think of another way out of the school. And what would get me to Derek's car the quickest way, and without getting me killed so... Before I could even think of a good exit plan, that's when I heard the growls of the Alpha. I cursed to myself as I started running down the hall, still thanking myself for not wearing heels and being a dumbass who breaks them and ends up dying. 

I stopped for a second to regain my breath. While taking a break, I kept walking once I heard the growls of the Alpha stop and took out my phone to text Stiles. 

Entrance was a bust. Something locked us inside. need to find new way out. Stay safe.

I sighed before stuffing my phone back into my pocket and thinking maybe I could get out another way. Dammit, I was so nervous about not dying or Stiles and Scott dying that I couldn't think properly. Next thing I knew, I heard the sound of the Alpha again. Without thinking, I ran to the nearest pair of doors in an attempt to hide from the Alpha. Pushing my way through the doors, I grabbed the pool stick that was hanging on the wall to try and block the door. I turned around, seeing that I was by the pools. Well the pool stick should have given it away but.

I wrapped my arms around my waste as I slowly started walking towards the other side of the pool. The pool lights were the only thing illuminating the whole area, it was kind of peaceful. For a second, you think that there was no psychopathic twilight bed time story come to life trying to murder everyone here. I walked closer to the water, looking down at the lights before taking out my phone to see that Stiles had finally texted me back. Stiles said that him and Scott were going to the lobby, and asking where I was. 

I texted him by the pool and pressed send. Before I could call him though, that's when someone bumped into me. I jumped and let out a little scream before accidentally falling into the pool. I should have tried to save myself from getting thrown in but I tossed my phone, I needed that phone more than I needed to stay dry. 

Once I resurfaced, I looked in surprise to see Allison standing in front of me. I whipped the water from my face as I looked up at her, asking, "Allison? What are you doing here?" Allison just laughed while offering me a helping hand, help pulling me out of the water. I groaned while taking off my soaking wet jacket and trying to ring the water from it and my shirt. 

"Caught your phone." Allison let out a small but sharp laugh, handing me my phone. Thank god my phone wasn't ruined, otherwise if or when we make it out of this hell, my dad won't kill me for breaking another phone. 

I moved onto trying to ring the water out of my hair, all the while asking Allison about 21 questions. Among them being; why is she here? How did she get here? Did she see Derek's body out front? Did anyone else come with her? 

"I was-I was wondering why Scott stood me up for our date..then I-I got a text from Scott..telling me to meet him at the school.." Allison stuttered while she had this sad yet confused look on her face.

I looked at her confused as she showed me the text on her phone, what? There's no way in god's name that Scott would ever send Allison that text. Which means one burning question...

who did? 

Next thing we knew, Allison's phone suddenly started going off. I jumped again, placing my hand over my heart in an attempt to calm myself down. After tonight, I'm going to need some serious therapy or maybe I could just borrow Scott's inhaler seeing as how he doesn't need it anymore. Either way, all these near death and heart attack encounters are going to send me to an early grave. 

"Calm down, it's just Lydia. She's asking where I am and telling me to hurry up." Allison let out a breath before typing away on her phone.

"Wait, Lydia's here?" I questioned her.

"And Jackson, they picked me up when Scott ditched me." I felt myself getting more and more anxious, her phone going off could have lead the Alpha right to us but then again my screaming and falling into the pool probably did that just fine. Hopefully chlorine stops my scent. 

I kept on trying to ring the water out of my jacket, but there was no use. It was gone and there was no coming back. I tossed my jacket in the trash, I could always get a new one anyways and with all our lives on the line, my jacket is the least of the problems. 

"So what are you doing here?" Allison asked me, looking at me confused. 

Crap.
 What was I supposed to tell her that didn't sound like a complete lie that I pulled out of my ass? There wasn't anything I could tell her that wouldn't be suspicious as hell. Well maybe except one thing.. 

"Date..?" Was the first thing that came to my mind, well the only thing that would keep her from questioning more things. 

"With Stiles?" She questioned me. 

"Yeah, you know..Finally decided to jump and take the chance, took your advice.." I avoided looking at her, ringing more water from my hair and shaking the rest of it out. 

"Then why is Scott here? On Your first date with Stiles?" She questioned me. But before I could try to throw her off her suspicions because clearly, Stiles is the one who comes up with the better distractions and lies or as he calls them "twisted version of the truth with a little sprinkle of fiction", her phone started going off again. Allison answered her phone so quickly, i didn't even have time to process anything that had happened. 

"Stiles?" Allison answered the phone confused as she used her free hand to cover her ear in an attempt to hear better. Honestly though, it was so quiet in here like what was the point? I mean, it was scary, horror movie, it's quiet way to quiet in here type of quiet. 

Suddenly, it dawned on me. If Stiles was calling Allison's phone then Scott must have heard her ringtone. And if he heard her ringtone then he must be thinking the Alpha did too which leads to Scott being so distracted by his undying love for her that he gets himself if not all of us killed. I really needed to slap some sense into my love sick friend and remind him that he can't get himself hurt because then who would protect Allison. 

"No, it's me. Where are you?" I heard Scott's voice on the other end. See, told you. Scary movie quiet. 

"The first floor?" She answered slightly confused. I mouthed to her, 'what's happening?' and she just shrugged her shoulders. I sighed, this was just getting better and better wasn't it? Please, take note in the sarcasm. 

"Where exactly?" I could hear Scott groan over the phone. 

"The swimming pools." She answered, obviously not understanding a single thing that was going on. Probably hasn't since the moment Scott didn't show up for her at her house for their date. I pray he'll be able to talk himself out of this because she seems really determine this time. 

"Are you by yourself?" Scott asked. 

"N-no. I'm with Sara." Allison answered while looking at me confused, asking me what was going on. I just shrugged my shoulders while turning around to look at the door behind us. I kept looking at the door and expected to see the Alpha bursting in. Fingers crossed that Allison's family had taught her some badass hunting skills where she'll be able to kick the Alpha's ass or at least be able to get us out of here alive. But by the quiver in her voice and the look on her face, I don't think she knows her family's secrets like the rest of us do..

"Get to the lobby! Go no!" Scott yelled into the phone before he hung up on Allison. 

Allison looked at me confused and I could tell she was going to ask me a billion and three questions again. So before she could bombard me with more questions I couldn't answer, I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the lobby. The entire time she kept asking me what was happening but I didn't answer, just telling her that we needed to listen to Scott. 

"Allison, there's no time for questions." I kept holding onto her arm as we made a run for the lobby. She asked me why we were running, it broke my heart as she didn't know we weren't running just because but in fact we were running  for our lives. 

*

What seemed like forever, Allison and I finally busted through the doors that would lead us through the lobby. Once we walked into the lobby, my eyes landed on Stiles. Without a second thought, I ran over to Stiles, into his arms to be exact. I jumped up, wrapping my arms tightly around him and never wanting to let go out of fear that he'd float into Neverland. 

While Stiles and I were hugging, him tangling his hands in my hair before setting me down and asking if I was okay. I nodded my head, telling him that I was fine. We both cupped each other's faces, nodding and sighing in relief that we were both still alive. 

"Glad to know you haven't broken our new pack." Stiles let out a sharp sigh. 

"Yeah, you too." I smiled before bringing him back into one last life grip hug. 

When we pulled away from our hug, Stiles looked at me confused before looking at me up and down. I guess he finally noticed that I was dripping wet. 

"Uhh what happened?" He asked me before taking off his jacket and helping me into it. 

I thanked him before explaining that I fell into the pool, it was a good thing I knew how to swim. He laughed at me for a second before hugging me and trying to help warm me up. I couldn't help but blush and be grateful for the warmth that his embrace allowed.  

While Stiles and I were having a moment, at least I hope we were, I could hear Scott and Allison talking or arguing more like it. Stiles and I broke apart to look at the two of them and fully hear what they were talking about. 

"What are you doing here?" Scott questioned Allison. 

"Because you asked me to..?" She said in a tone that implied Scott was supposed to know what she was talking about. I mean, for all she knows, Scott was the one who sent her that text. But the rest of us can only guess that it was someone else, someone who wanted her here. Maybe the Alpha. 

"Because I asked you to?" Scott questioned her. 

Allison just looked confused as she took out her phone and showed him the text that she showed me earlier. Stiles and I watched as Scott's eyes went wide once he read the text message that someone had sent Allison, trying to impersonate Scott. The change in Allison's face appeared when Scott didn't say anything, only making her fear the worse. 

"Why am I getting the feeling that you didn't send this?" Allison asked, looking at Scott and then back at her phone. 

"Because I didn't. I lost my phone days ago.." Scott explained to his girlfriend, who was beginning to look more and more freaked out. Probably not the best move Scotty. 

"Okay, enough. Did you drive here?" Stiles interrupted before Allison or Scott could freak out even more. 

"No, Jackson did." She shook her head. 

"Wait, Jackson's here?" Stiles groaned besides me. 

"Lydia too.." I answered while he looked at me confused. I shrugged my shoulders before telling him that it was a long story.

Allison just shook her head, pointing to her phone as she stared at Scott. "Okay, what's going on? Who sent this text?" 

But before Scott or any of us could say anything, that's when Allison's phone went off one more time. She answered quickly and asked, "Where are you?" Obviously, it was Lydia calling. 

Before we could hear anymore that's when the doors to the lobby opened one more time. All of our heads and attention went towards the doors to see Lydia and Jackson walking into the lobby. You remember when I asked how things could get any worse? Yeah... I really need to stop asking that because it's obviously being taken as a challenge. 

"Finally. Can we go now?" Lydia sighed, walking over to Lydia. 

Allison didn't say anything, she just turned to stare at a torn Scott, before turning back to Lydia and nodding her head. They only took one step until suddenly we all stopped, hearing a loud thump above us. All of our eyes slowly traveled up to the ceiling above us before Scott started patting mine and Stiles back, yelling that we all needed to start running. 

Well, he didn't need to tell me twice. 

Stiles grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers together before all six of us started running down the hallways. As soon as we ran out the doors, that's when the Alpha busted through the ceiling. As we were running, I almost tripped over my own two stupid feet but luckily for me, Stiles caught me before I could fall and get eaten by the Alpha. Stiles caught me, like he always have and as I can sense, always will. 

If we weren't running for our lives, this might actually be a good moment. But you know, we are so it's not exactly. 

All six of us soon found ourselves opening the doors to the cafeteria, and ran inside. Stiles rubbed my back, asking me if I was all right while I nodded my head. We turned around to see Scott locking the door and starting to barricade it. 

"Help me get this in front of the door." Scott told Jackson while the two of them started stacking stuff in front of the doors to block it off. 

"Wait, Scott." Stiles tried getting Scott's attention but Scott ignored him and continued stacking chairs in front of the doors. Not soon after, Allison and Lydia started helping Scott and Jackson stack things in front of the doors. 

"What was that?" Allison asked as they continued stacking things in front of the doors. 

"Why was it in the ceiling?" Lydia added. 

"I don't know! Just help me block the door." Scott groaned as the four of them continued blocking off the door. 

I looked at Stiles confused as he kept trying to get their attention while I turned my head to the side and noticed something. I think I noticed exactly what Stiles did, seeing why he was so desperately trying to get Scott's and the others attentions. 

"Guys, if you could just wait a second?" Stiles kept trying to get their attention but they just kept ignoring him. Stiles was getting frustrated, groaning as the four of them kept ignoring Stiles pleas. "Can we just wait for a second? Hello? Stiles talking over here?" 

But nope, they just kept on ignoring him. 

I sighed in annoyance at the fact that they were acting like Stiles didn't exist. I patted his back before giving him a small smirk and putting my fingers to my mouth and whistling at them. "Hey!" I yelled at them, making them all stop and look at us. "All your's." I whispered to Stiles while patting his back. 

"Thanks." Stiles whispered back into my ear before clapping his hands slowly together. "Okay, nice work guys. Really, nice work. Really beautiful job everybody, now what do you think we should do about the twenty foot windows?" Stiles said with more sarcasm than I've ever heard him before, as he gestured to the giant windows besides us. 

"We can't stay here." I explained in a more serious, less sarcastic tone. Everyone though was just freaking out instead of, oh I don't know, getting out of here like Stiles and I were saying. 

Allison though, was going white girl crazy right now. 

"Can someone just explain what's going on here because I am really freaked out and I would love to know why." Allison asked while she latched herself onto one of Scott's arms, looking at him like she was waiting for him to explain everything to her. "Scott..?" She asked softly as she was on the verge of tears. 

It was understandable that she was freaking out but it's not like Scott had all the answers anyways. She already knows it wasn't Scott who sent the text so why was she acting like he knew everything?

Scott didn't say anything as he slowly backed away, looking like he was trying to catch his breath. And obviously trying to come up with a really believable lie. I felt so bad for Scott as everyone just looked at him like he knew everything and had all the answers, but he didn't. None of us did truthfully. Scott needed to come up with a believable lie to protect Allison from finding out the truth because god only knows what would happen if she did find out the truth. Would she keep the secret? Would she tell her parents? If she told her parents would they try and kill Scott? Of course they would, Derek said that they were ruthless killers and killed his entire family in cold blood. 

"Someone..ummm someone killed the janitor." I spoke up, trying to take some of the heat off of Scott. Scott's head perked up a bit, mentally passing me a thank you while I simply nodded my head, anything to help the poor guy. 

"What?" Jackson, Lydia, and Allison all said in sync before looking at me like I was crazy or making this up. 

Stiles looked at me confused, while I discreetly tapped his hand and gave him this look. The look on my face and the many years we've spent together gave Stiles the message and ability to read my mind while he nodded his head before turning back to the others. "It's true. He's dead." 

"What are they talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison asked Scott, who looked bothered that she was still acting like he had all the answers. Seriously, Allison? Did she really think that Stiles and I would make this up? Did she just magically forget the thing that was chasing us not seconds ago? 

"Are you serious?" I looked at her like she was crazy while Stiles just patted my back but I ignored him. "You have some nerve Argent. Do you really think we'd joke about something like this? I thought we were friends but apparently that doesn't mean shit to you if you think I'd ever make something like this up." I snapped, not really caring if I came off as bitch or something because we didn't have the luxury of taking time to point accusing fingers anymore. 

Allison needed to stop acting like Scott had all the answers because he didn't, and as far as she knows he was tricked to coming here just like the rest of us. But she didn't seem to care at all. 

"Okay, okay..How about we throw back the throttle a bit." Stiles put his hands on my shoulders, bringing me a bit back. I rolled my eyes a bit, kind of hoping that Scott wouldn't hate me for snapping at his girlfriend. Even if she did deserve it right now.. 

"Who killed him?" Jackson asked. See? How come Jackson was the only one asking the reasonable questions. Even if we couldn't answer that question either. 

"No, no, no.. This was supposed to over. The mountain lion...-" Lydia's voice cracked as she was on the verge of tears. Of course, leave it to Jackson to interrupt her to say something completely rude that added to the long list of reasons I wanted to kick his ass. 

"Don't you get it? There was never a mountain lion!" Jackson snapped at her, making her flinch. Wow, some great boyfriend he turns out to be. What Lydia sees in him, I will never understand. Sure, she claims he was always nice to her and love makes you see the best in people blah blah blah because it does, believe me. But there's a difference between me and Stiles and her and Jackson. For one, I don't see the good in Stiles because I love him, because I care for him only magnifies the goodness in him already. Where as Jackson, his heart is as small as the Grinch's before it grew three sizes. 

"Who is it? What does he want? What's happening?" Allison cried, practically having a breakdown before looking over at Stiles, Scott, and I.  "Scott!" Allison yelled at him when Stiles and I didn't answer any of her annoying ass questions. 

"I-I don't know." Scott stuttered. He was beginning to panic. "If we go out there, he's going to kill us." 

This whole entire situation was giving me a headache. There was no way we could answer any of there billion questions without telling them the truth and as far as I know, none of us want to tell them anything. They'll either call us crazy or just won't believe us, there's no way they'd believe us if we even told the truth. I wouldn't believe us and I'm a part of this. 

"Us? He's going to kill us?" Jackson, Lydia, and Allison were all freaking out. 

"Who? Who is it? Who's out there trying to kill us?" Allison asked, obviously getting more and more angry at Scott.

"Look, Allison, chill. Scott doesn't kn..-" I tried defending Scott, but was quickly cut off by him. 

"It's Derek." 

Everyone looked at Scott shocked, except me and Stiles. We looked hell a confused, me more so since Stiles kind of hated Derek's guts. I don't know why, but I guess when Derek had a little sappy moment with me before getting well.. killed. I mean, I still didn't trust Derek all that much because he was shady as hell but... no one deserves to get killed or go through what he's gone through. I felt bad for him and who knows, maybe I could have learned a thing or two from him about fighting before he was... 

I just can't believe that he's dead and Scott's blaming him right now! I mean his dead body is outside after all! 

But then again... if his body was outside then Lydia, Jackson, and Allison would have seen it. Which leaves another unanswered question: If Derek's body is gone then where did it go? 

"It's Derek Hale." Scott seemed to perk up, sounding a bit more confident. 

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson raised his eyebrow at Scott, obviously questioning Scott's story.

"Are you sure?" Allison asked, her voice cracking as she was about three seconds from crying and having me slapping some sense into her. We can't afford to cry right now, we don't have the luxury of time. 

"Yes." Stiles said from beside me, making me look at him with a harsh yet disappointed look on my face. Wow, guess Stiles really did hate Derek that much. Stiles walked over to Scott, patting him on the back and backing up his story. Now everyone was looking at me, waiting to see if I was going to agree with their story. 

I gave it a thought, not wanting to tarnish Derek's name, especially after he just got murdered in front of us and I still have some of his blood on me. But both Stiles and Scott looked at me, giving me that face that said they needed me on this if they were going to believe the story. I crossed my arms in front of my chest, turning my back to them and letting out a sigh. 

I can't believe they're forcing my hand to play a part in this. 

But they are my best friends so....

Sorry Derek. 

"Yeah.." I said simply while turning back around to face them. "Ye-yeah..Derek killed the janitor..He's been keeping us here in the school all night. We saw him.." As soon as I said that, I had a mini flashback to when he was lifted up into the air and blood came out of his mouth. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get that image out of my mind. 

"But the mountain lion..-" Lydia started explaining but Scott cut her off. 

"No, no. It was Derek, he killed them all." Scott yelled in response as he looked completely stressed. And from the look on everyone's face, I think it's safe to say that they were started to believe in Scott's story. 

"All of them?" Jackson questioned Scott again. 

"Starting with his own sister.." Scott trailed off while I looked at him with the most disappointed look in the world. I just kept my arms crossed and shook my head at him, scoffing to myself while turning around. Stiles came over to me, putting his hands on my shoulders while trying to convince me not to snap. 

"Scott just better hope Derek's dead because if it turns out he's not, Derek's not going to be happy about being dragged through the mud...especially about Scott accusing him of murdering his own sister."  I whispered into Stiles ear while looking over my shoulder, to see that they were all still asking Scott a billion questions. 

"And the bus driver?" Allison questioned. God, I could have sworn Scott said everyone. Sorry, I'm just really peeved at her right now. She's literally being an annoying bitch, it looks like Scott's not the only one to change during the full moon. Either that or homegirl is going to get her blood river any day now. 

"And the guy at the video store. It's been Derek this whole time. He's in here with us and if we don't get out of here, he's going to kill us too." Scott explained, trying to catch his breath while his "confession" left them all standing there with shocked looks on their faces. 

Jackson just sighed before turning to look at me and Stiles, pointing to Stiles. "Call the cops." 

"No." Stiles answered in a firm tone. Woah, never heard him like that before, it kind of would have been a huge turn on if we weren't trying to you know.. not get murdered. 

"What do you mean no?!" Jackson snapped. 

"He means no, as in the opposite of yes." I rolled my eyes at him. I hated it whenever someone was rude to Stiles, he's my best friend in the whole entire world, both him and Scott. So whenever someone was rude to them, naturally I'd kick their ass. Jackson was no exception. 

"I said no. Wanna hear it in Spanish? No." Stiles kept his ground while making sure to add a little accent and emphasis on the "no". 

I couldn't help but laugh slightly, having to place a hand over my mouth while I could see Stiles smirk from the corners of his eyes. 

"Derek's killed three people. We don't know what he's armed with." Stiles argued, trying his best to get Jackson to drop his "calling the police" idea. But I think Stiles is forgetting Jackson's a bit of a pain and a hard ass. 

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him!" Jackson demanded, getting more and more angry since Stiles was still refusing to call. 

Lydia sighed, reaching into her purse and taking out her phone. "I'm calling." 

"Lydia, do...-" I tried stopping her but Jackson stepped in front of Lydia, making me stumble backwards. Luckily, Stiles caught me like he always does and stopped me from falling flat on my ass. Stiles helped me steady myself back on my feet while we shot a glare towards Jackson so thick that it could cut through diamonds. 

Stiles stepped forward a little, like he was about to hit the crap out of Jackson but that's when Scott decided to come stand between them. Scott put a hand to Stiles chest as I grabbed his arm, pulling him a bit farther away from Jackson. As fun as it would be for Stiles to punch Jackson in the face, and to witness the whole thing. Frankly, I'd snapchat it and put it on my blog, but we have other things to worry about. 

Like fighting to run for our lives instead of each other. 

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped and you need t..-" Lydia spoke into the phone, using her free hand to cover her ear. It seemed like we were getting a rescue squad after all but the sudden look on Lydia's face indicated that the odds were not in our favor. "But..-" Lydia tried saying before scoffing in surprise and pulling her phone away from her ear. "She hung up on me." Lydia told us, looking confused and surprised. 

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked, not believing that the cops would really hang up on Lydia. 

"She said they got a tip, warning them that there were going to be pranks about a break in at the high school. She said if I called again that they were going to trace it and have me arrested." Lydia explained while she still seemed shocked that the police hung up on her after threatening to arrest her if she called again. Honestly, we were all pretty shocked. I didn't think that they'd actually hang up or were allowed to. 

But if they got a tip about prank calls about the high school, then that means that the Alpha must have planned this from the get go. It knew we'd all come here and it made sure we wouldn't have any help. 

I was really getting worried and honestly believing that we were going to die now. 

"So call back." Allison replied, acting like it were that simple. 

Oh, how I wish it could be that simple. But nothing ever is anymore. 

"They're not going to trace a cell. They'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." Stiles explained, knowing the ways that the sheriff's department works like the back of his hand. I mean, he should since his dad is the sheriff after all. 

"Then what's happening? Why does Derek want to kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison kept adding to the long list of questions that we couldn't answer. 

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose while Stiles rubbed my shoulders slightly. There was no way this night was going to end well. I just had this horrible feeling in the gut of my stomach that something bad was going to come of this night. I mean, it already did. Derek's dead; he was stabbed in the back, tossed thirty feet through the air, and hit a wall before landing on the floor dead. 

"Why does a murderer kill anyone?" I asked her, looking towards her, Jackson, and Lydia. "Because they're crazy. We don't know why he's doing this so stop asking. No one knows what is happening, we don't have any answers." 

She gave me a little surprised look before giving me a slight dirty look and turning her attention to Scott. Scott's head perked up when he realized that Allison, Jackson, and Lydia were all looking at him because apparently my explanation was complete shit and doesn't count for anything. 

"Why is everyone looking at me.?" Scott asked. 

"Is he the one who sent her that text..?" Lydia asked Scott, the tone in her voice indicated that she was getting more and more scared. 

"No. I mean-I don't know." Scott began to stutter as he slowly backed away from the three of them and towards me and Stiles. I placed a hand on his back, rubbing it slightly to calm him down. The last thing we needed was Scott having a panic attack or something. I don't even know if he can get those anymore, like if that's even possible. Is it possible for a werewolf to get a panic attack? Either way, we don't need Scott to loose control and wolf out right here. 

"Is he the one who called the police?" Allison asked. 

"I don't know!" Scott finally snapped, yelling at Allison. We all looked at him pretty shocked, because in my opinion, even though she deserved it, we never thought Scott would ever yell at Allison. The three of them just looked at Scott shocked as she slowly walked back over to Jackson and Lydia, wrapping her arms around herself. 

I stepped in front of Scott, to block him from their view before pulling him back. "Okay, why don't we all just ease back on the throttle here.." Stiles announced while he walked over to where me and Scott were standing on the opposite side of the room. "First of..throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done." Stiles whispered while patting Scott's back as he had a smirk on his face.

"Seriously?" I looked at Stiles while shaking my head. 

"I had to say something. If he's dead then it's okay right?" Scott defended himself.

"Except if he's not." I looked at Scott, pointing out that him throwing Derek under the bus, unlike Stiles, was not cool.  

"Oh my god..I just totally bit her head off." Scott groaned, pulling at his hair. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him. Here we are, trying not to get murdered, and the thing he's most worried about is Allison being mad at him. She deserved it right now; sure she was nice but today she was being an unreasonable bitch. 

"She'll get over it. We have bigger things to worry about." I reminded him. Besides, her and Scott are so sickly and disgustingly into each other that I think they'll make up as soon as we get out of here. 

"Like how the hell do we make it out of here alive." Stiles agreed with me. 

"If it wanted to kill us, it could have already. It's like it's..corning us." Scott whispered to the two of us. Great, just freaking great. The Alpha's cornering us into a tight space so it could kill us all at the same time. Ugh, this is not how I pictured sophomore year. 

"So it wants to kill us all at the same time?" Stiles questioned. 

"No. Derek said it wants revenge." Scott answered. 

"Against who?" I asked. This was getting more and more confusing. 

"Allison's family." 

"Is that what the text is about?" I whispered. It was all starting to slowly make sense. But before any of us could come up with a reasonable explanation, we were interrupted by Jackson being... well.. Jackson. 

"Okay, assholes." Jackson shouted at us, starting to make his way towards us. "New plan. Stiles calls his useless dad to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good?" 

"I think you need a new plan." I rolled my eyes, glaring at him slightly. "Are you that stupid that you don't understand basic human language or just an asshole? Stiles doesn't want his dad to get hurt, so he's not calling him here to get him killed. End of discussion." 

"How about I..-" Jackson tried stepping towards me while I already rolled up my sleeve of Stiles jacket. I didn't care if Lydia got pissed at me, if I had to kick Jackson's ass, I would. It's been a long time coming. 

"He's right.." Scott interrupted, making us all look at him. "Call him, tell him the truth if you have to..Just call him and get some help." Scott whispered to Stiles. 

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." Stiles whispered back. I don't understand what Scott didn't get, both him and the others. Stiles did not want to risk his dad getting hurt. End of story. I put my arms around Stiles, hugging him from the side to comfort him. He thanked me, putting his head to rest on top of mine. 

Next thing I knew though, I was being pulled from Stiles arms by Jackson. I winched in pain when Jackson grabbed my arm, a little bit to much for my comfort or you know, at all. I tried getting my arm out of his grip, but considering that he's practically on steroids, I think it's safe to say he's stronger. 

"Leave her alone." Stiles snapped at Jackson, about to come over to us but Scott held him back and told him that it wasn't the time to fight each other. Thanks Scott, I'll be sure to slap you later. 

"All right, time for you to convince your useless boyfriend to give me the phone." Jackson snapped, still pulling on my arm while trying to reach for Stiles phone. "All right, give me the freaking phone!" He snapped while pulling my arm and trying to grab Stiles phone. I tried getting in front of him, to stop him from getting to Stiles. I yelled at him to back off, hitting him in the chest with my free hand. 

Next thing he did though, was just simply push me back. I yelled while I landed on my back, groaning as I hit my head. Stiles eyes went wide when he peaked his head over Scott's shoulder and saw that Jackson pushed me. Stiles pushed his way by Scott, going over to Jackson and hitting him square in the face. Jackson fell to the floor, holding his face while Stiles rushed over to me. He helped me up, asking me if I was okay. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine.." I sighed, looking at his hand and seeing that it was red. "Oh my god..Who knew you had it in you." I couldn't help but let a small laugh escape while holding Stiles hand in my hands. 

He winched slightly. "I always said I'd kick anyone's ass that hurt you." 

"I can see that, I never doubted you..that much..just try not to break your knuckles next time." I let out a sharp laugh, bringing his bruised and red knuckles up to my lips and placing small kisses on them. Stiles laughed before telling me that he felt like he broke his hand. I sighed, placing one more kiss on them before looking over at Jackson. 

After Jackson landed on the floor, holding his face in pain, Allison had ran over to him to check and see if he was okay. Why did Allison run over to Jackson? Shouldn't Lydia have been the one to run over and check on him, you know her boyfriend, not Allison? 

Allison checked to make sure that Jackson was okay before shooting a glare towards Stiles. I rolled my eyes at her before helping Stiles up, and glaring right back and her and Jackson. From beside me, Stiles sighed in defeat before reaching into his pocket and taking out his cell phone. A sudden victory smirk appeared across Jackson's face, obviously forgetting that Stiles just knocked him on his ass.

"I'd wipe that smirk off your face, because if I recall, you just got knocked on your ass." I smirked at Jackson, before turning back around to face Stiles. 

"Hey dad, it's me..-" Stiles started saying before sighing and letting out a groan. "And it's your voicemail." He made eye contact with me, shaking his head slightly. Dammit, Mr. Stilinski, please look at your phone and listen to that message. "Look, I need you to call me back like now. Like right now." Stiles rubbed the back of his neck while looking up at the ceiling. 

Suddenly, there was a loud banging against the cafeteria doors. Everyone backed away from the door, as the banging was getting louder and louder. There was no way that those doors and chairs were going to keep the Alpha out. He would break those down within a couple of seconds, minutes if we were lucky. 

"We're at the school! Dad, we're at the school!" Stiles yelled over the phone before hanging up and throwing his phone back into his pocket. We all continued backing away from the door, watching as you could see the bolts on the door slowly loosening. We didn't have much time left until the Alpha would break down those doors and kill us all. "The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to a stairwell." 

"Which only leads up." Scout shouted as Allison clutched to his side and Lydia was hiding behind Jackson, who looked like he was about to shit his pants like the rest of us. 

Everyone looked like they were going to argue with Stiles plan to go out of the kitchen door and up the stairwell. At least until one last loud bang made one of the bolts come off the door. 

"It's better than staying here and getting killed!" Stiles grabbed my hand, pulling me close to him as we all started running out of the kitchen. 

*

We were all running for our lives, trying to find some place to hide or loose the Alpha. We were running the halls for what seemed like hours, checking every door to see if one was unlocked, but we were running out of places to run. 

Stiles held my hand the entire time, not loosening even the slightest. For a guy who's hands were bruised from hitting the shit out of Jackson, he still kept a tight grip. It made me feel safe though, I was scared and I didn't want him going anywhere. 

Finally, after what seemed like hours, we found a classroom who's door was left unlocked. We all pilled through the door, before Scott quickly locked the door behind us. Of course, it would be Harris' classroom. I hated this class but it was a whole lot better than running the halls with a blood thirsty Alpha. Scott moved a chair to block the door just as we all heard something moving around outside. Stiles kept his arms wrapped around me, while I buried my face in his chest. 

I could hear his heartbeat beating fast, just like mine was. But for some reason, the sound of his, kept me calm. Or at least from having another panic attack. 

Lydia threw a hand over her mouth to keep herself from making a sound, as I did the same. We all stood perfectly still and quiet until the noise and shadow out the door were gone. I let out a sharp sigh, pulling myself away from Stiles while shaking my head. This was getting more and more panic attacky, more like we were in a horror movie. 

God, I really wanted this night to end already. 

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott whispered over to Jackson, probably hearing the Alpha was no longer out the door. 

"Five, if someone can squeezes on someone's lap." Jackson whispered back, slightly out of breath. Wait a second, Jackson drives a porshe? That's a two person car. How the hell were we supposed to fit five people in his car? 

"Five? I can barley fit in the back." Allison whispered and looking at Jackson like he was crazy. 

"There's six of us." I whispered, gripping Stiles hand even tighter. 

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out of here without drawing attention." Stiles pointed out the obvious and he was right. Now that the Alpha cornered us all to one room, none of us could get out of here without getting our throat ripped out before making it down the hall. 

"What about this? It leads to the roof. We can use the fire escape to get to the door like within seconds." Scott said hopefully, walking over to the fire escape door. It seemed like a good idea, a really good idea, except for one thing. 

"It's dead bolted." I said, sighing. Dammit, why was every good plan we came up with, destroyed by something else. Why couldn't things just go well? It's like the Alpha planned for us to get trapped in this stupid classroom. 

Scott sighed, looking like he was about to give up until Stiles and I both noticed a little glimmer of hope show up in his eyes. "The janitor has a key, I can get it off him by scent." Scott whispered to Stiles and I. 

I looked at him like he was crazy, hitting him in the stomach slightly while shaking my head. "That sounds..like an incredibly stupid plan that's going to get you killed. How do you expect your mom to handle the news that her son got murdered at the high school because he came up with a complete dumbass plan." 

"Yeah, what else you got?" Stiles added. 

"I'm getting the key." Scott said while me and Stiles just looked at him like he was completely crazy. Scott pushed past us and started walking over towards the door. 

"Wait, are you serious? You can't go out there unarmed." Allison looked at Scott like he was crazy, and yes, yes he was actually crazy. 

Scott sighed, looking all around him until grabbing a wooden pointer with a plastic glove on top. He was holding it while we all looked at him, like was he serious right now? There was no way that pathetic stupid stick would ever help him in a fight against the Alpha. 

"Really? That's your choice weapon?" I looked at him, wondering if he was being serious? 

"What? It's better than nothing." Scott defended himself. 

"There's gotta be something else." Stiles said, while we looked all around us. There had to be something in this crappy classroom, like anything. Then, that's when Lydia seemed to be staring over at the chemical cabinet. 

"there is." She suddenly spoke up. Then something started forming in my head. Thank god, Lydia was a genius and we were stuck in the Chem classroom. 

"What are we going to do? Throw acid at it?" Stiles asked sarcastically. I nudged him in the arm, while giving him a look. 

"No, like a fire bomb." Lydia answered back with sass, obviously not liking the tone that my idiotic best friend was giving. "And there's everything in there that you need to make a self igniting Molotov cocktail." 

I couldn't help but smirk at Lydia's smartness. "Thank god for you and your beautiful brain." I hugged her, while she thanked me before looking back at a stunned everyone. It was funny, everyone acted like Lydia was a complete idiot when in fact, she's super smart. Lydia is one of the smartest, if not smartest person, I know. 

Plus, without her I would have failed math. 

"Self igniting..?" Stiles slowly asked, still not understanding how Lydia knew all that was happening. 

"Molotov cocktail." She finished with a smirk on her face. 

Everyone looked surprised and confused while I smirked, hugging Lydia's shoulders. "What? You guys think just because a girl's pretty means she can't be smart too? Hate to break it to you guys but not all pretty girls are stupid." I smiled at Lydia, asking her what we needed. 

"We don't have a key to that either." Stiles pointed out the flaw in Lydia's plan to create a weapon for Scott to go out there with. 

I asked Lydia and Allison if they had a bobby pin or something so we could pick the lock or something. I mean, I didn't know how to pick a lock, at least only as far as Fallout would teach me. It's the same concept I guess.. Maybe, hopefully. 

Jackson, however, had decided to use his own lock picking methods. Which translated to breaking the lock completely. Jackson sighed, before ramming his elbow into the glass and shattering it while giving us full access to the cabinet. 

"Guess that works too." 

*

Lydia had created Scott his Molotov cocktail for his defense, while Allison had begged Scott to stay. He kissed her before leaving into the hall a while ago to fetch the keys. It was a pretty scary situation. 

Allison, Lydia, and Jackson were all leaning against a table while Stiles and I were leaning against Harris desk. Stiles was sitting on top while I was standing in between his legs, his arms wrapped around me while resting his head on top of mine. I was biting my nail, so anxious to wonder what was keeping Scott.

A million thoughts were running through my head and I know that Stiles was thinking the same thing. Scott was in trouble and the Alpha might have gotten to him.. 

But that wasn't it. 
Scott was going to come back and he was going to be fine. He was going to come back and be completely safe. We were all going to get out of here, we were all going to be fine. 

Allison then interrupted our thoughts. "I ju-I just don't get why he's out there..I can't stop my hands from shaking." Her voice cracked as she looked down at her hands, and they were shaking. Jackson then grabbed her hands, making them stand still. 

"It's gonna be all right." Jackson said while looking at Allison. 

"How could you guys let him go out there?" Allison then looked at Stiles and me. She had this angry look on her face while I couldn't help but scoff to myself, rolling my eyes. She then looked at me, asking me what that was for. 

"I just think it's funny.." I let out a small laugh while shaking my head, unwrapping myself from Stiles arms and stepping towards her. I felt Stiles try to keep me back, holding my hand. 

"What's funny about this?" She asked. 

"I think it's funny that you think you're the only one who cares about Scott, that you care about him more than his two best friends." I pointed to Stiles and me. "Look, I am not fighting with you here..but listen to this." I stepped closer, glaring at her slightly. "You and I might be friends but Scott's one of my best friends. I've known him for my whole life which means I care about what happens to him. So don't think for one second you are the only one who cares about him. You're just dating him, me and Stiles are his family." 

"Okay, let's just all calm down.." Stiles said, grabbing me by the shoulders and bringing me back towards him while Allison just stayed quiet and we both turned our backs towards each other. I scoffed while shaking my head, I couldn't believe how she tried to accuse me and Stiles of not caring about Scott. What the hell was her problem? 

I looked up and noticed the look Stiles was giving me. I sighed, knowing what he was thinking. "I know, I know..I'm sorry but she's just pissing me off. I don't know what her problem is tonight. Acting like she's better than us or she is the only one who cares about Scott.." I sighed, just rolling my eyes to myself. "Also what the hell is up with her and Jackson? Kind of funny how she's acting like she's the only one who cares about Scott and then acting all oogley eyes with Jackson." 

"I know, but when this is all over, you're going to feel bad about fighting.." Stiles cooed me. I stayed quiet, giving him a small pout while he pinched my cheek. I hated the fact that he knew me so well, he read me like an open book. 

Just then, the heat in the room was defused by Lydia asking Jackson if he had handed her the sulfuric acid. "Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid right? It won't work if it's not sulfuric acid." Lydia tried to sound as polite as possible while looking over at the two almost identical bottles. For someone who didn't pay attention all that well, or did all that well, in Chem class..I could see where the two would be confusing. 

"I gave you what you asked for, didn't I?!" Jackson snapped. 

Lydia got this look on her face as she stayed quiet and nodded her head. "Ye-yeah.. I'm sure you did.." Her voice trailed off while you could tell the fact that she didn't sound so convinced that Jackson had indeed given her the right thing. 

And if he didn't then.... 

*

We were all still waiting for Scott to come back, when suddenly we heard a...growl in the distance? It was like a echo really, coming from beneath us. Oh no, Scott... 

Before any of us could do or say anything else, suddenly we heard a loud noise coming from below us. It was echoing. Then I looked over at Stiles and it was an all too familiar growl. It was the Alpha's. Me and Stiles gave each other a look, going to move towards the door to find Scott, but that's when Jackson fell to the floor.

Jackson fell to the floor, screaming in pain as he held the back of his neck. We all looked at him confused, then that's when something caught my eye on the back of his neck. I remember that; he got it from the night of the video store massacre.

And just like it started, out of no where, he had stopped screaming in pain.

Well this just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

*

"Seriously, I'm fine!" Jackson snapped as he pulled himself away from Lydia and Allison's grasp. Seriously? Is this really the time for him to act all Jackson-like.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes a little while Stiles and I walked further away from them.

"That was definitely the Alpha's howl which means..." Stiles began saying while I nodded my head in agreement.

"Scott's in trouble." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose and cursing a little. I wish there was something we could do to help but right now, we're powerless. I mean, it's not like any of us have some sort of supernatural power or anything.

While Stiles and I were talking about how Scott should have been back by now, but no we were thinking he ran into the Alpha, something from Jackson's argument with the girls caught our attention.

"Hey, what's on the back of your neck..?" Stiles asked Jackson, walking closer to try and touch the scratches on the back. Wow, those should have healed by now or at least you would have thought. But before Stiles could touch Jackson's neck, he slapped Stiles hand away.

" It's been there for weeks." Lydia informed us. And it actually had, since the night of the video store accident. "And you still haven't told me what the hell happened." Lydia turned her attention to her boyfriend more now, asking him directly.

"As if you care." Jackson snapped, causing Lydia to look a bit hurt.

Seriously? Jackson, you're an idiot. Anyone with two eyes can see that Lydia cares about you, but your head is shoved so far up your own ass, you probably can't see it.

Before anyone else could say anything, we heard something coming from the door. We all whipped our heads in that direction, seeing that someone was jiggling with the door handle trying to get inside before another sound caught our attention.

It sounded like someone broke the key in the lock.

"Scott!" Allison yelled while going over to the door, trying to open the door but the handle wouldn't turn. "He locked us in! Scott! Scott!" She yelled while banging her hands against the door before Lydia interrupted her.

"Stop!" Lydia tried getting Allison to stop screaming while she turned to her, looking at her like she was crazy. "Do you hear that..?"

We all stood as perfectly still and quiet as we could, suddenly hearing the distant sound becoming more and more clear. It was a siren. We all ran over to the windows, seeing the parking lot suddenly being filled with police cars. Once we spotted Stiles dad getting out of his car, taking out his phone, we knew we were safe. I let out a loud sigh, thank god.

We were going to live another day.

*

"And you're sure it was Derek Hale?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned Stiles, Scott, and I.

"Yes." Scott answered the questions.

Right now, my focus was on where Derek's deceased body was supposed to be. But it was gone, which left with two questions.

Was he still alive? Or did the Alpha take his body?

Also where the hell is Deaton?

"Yeah, we saw him too." Stiles and I backed up Scott's story, but Stiles dad looked like he didn't believe us. At least not the whole story. . .

"What about the janitor?" Scott asked.

"We're still looking for him." Stiles dad answered.

"Did you check under the bleachers? Under them?" Scott asked, apparently he had saw the janitor's dead body underneath the bleachers when he tried grabbing the keys before everything went to hell even more.

"Yes, Scott. We checked under them, we even pulled them out like you said and there's nothing there." Sheriff Stilinski answered.

"I'm not making this up!" Scott suddenly snapped, making me and Stiles exchange a look. It was sad, Scott had this pained look on his face. Stiles and I knew he wasn't lying but you can tell on Stiles dad's face that... he wasn't so convinced.

"I know, I believe you, I do." Sheriff Stilinski replied.

"No, you don't!" Scott snapped. "You have this look like you feel bad for me. Like you wanna believe me but you don't."

"Look, we're going to search this whole school. We're going to find him, I promise." The sheriff sighed, ordering us to stay where we are before going off to talk to more people.

After Stiles dad walked off, there was a slight silence between the three of us. It remained that way for another minute before I decided to break it, having enough of this silence.

"Well, we survived." I pepped up, trying to cheer up the mood but failing miserably.

"We survived the night with the Alpha." Stiles added.

"And none of us got our throats ripped out."

"That's a good thing right? Surviving..?" Stiles asked while we both looked over at Scott.

"When it walked right by the Chemistry classroom, when it walked right by us, you don't think it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were?" Scott snapped at us, making me and Stiles flinch a little.

Stiles and I exchanged a look before turning our attention back towards Scott.

"Obviously but how do you explain why we survived the night?" I asked.

"It wants me in it's pack. But first I think I have to get rid of my old one." Scott looked around, whispering to the two of us.

"Old pack?" Stiles and I looked confused. 

"Allison, Lydia, Jackson, and the two of you.." Scott finished as he had a worried look on his face. 

Then it was like it suddenly dawned on us, like a light bulb went off as Stiles and I exchanged a look. 

"The Alpha doesn't want to kill us.." Stiles began saying. 

"It wants Scott to do it." I sighed. Well, wasn't this just peachy. 

"That's not even the worse part." Scott began saying, making me let out a groan. 

"No, please don't say that.." I groaned while rubbing the back of my neck, this whole night just kept getting worse and worse. 

 "When it made me shift, I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you, all of you.." 

So not only did we spend the night being chased by a blood thirsty Alpha, turns out that the crazy psychopath doesn't want to kill us. It actually wants our best friend to rip our throats out. That's just freaking fantastic. 

And just like that, the night ended on a sour note. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
304K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...