Hello, Mr. Darcy #NewAdult

Από LilyFullyLiving

Book 1!!!!! _____________________ When two people belonged together, they just belonged together, as mes... Περισσότερα

James Darcy
Take Me Away
The Note From A Stranger
The Proposal
A Feathery Touch
To Die Of A Broken Heart
Sharing Is Not An Option
The Ex
Silly Girls Fall In Love
To Want A Puppy
The Decency Of Respect
Broken Nose And Touching Penises
Dangerous Predator
Beautiful Prey
A Little Bit Of Him
The Ecstasy Of Pain And Pleasure
Give Me More
Burning Homes
Once Upon An Act
The Darcy Detox
The Night Of Truths
Denial
Threats And Possessiveness
A Battle Lost In Defeat
Lost And Rehab
Insanity And Obsession
Independence
Lust And Embarrassment
Murder Plot
The Kidnapping Of Ms. Kineton
It's Not Really Kidnapping
Birthdays Kisses
To Want And To Forgive
Threats And Warnings
Surprises
A Mother's Sacrifice
Accidentally On Purpose
Sacrifices
Love Making
Needing
Emergency
Sperm And Eggs
A Child's Father
Life Choices
Vengeful Actions
Deadly Intents
The Art Of Moving On
Weakness
Hello, Charlotte

Panic And Terror

91.3K 4.3K 584
Από LilyFullyLiving

(Before we start this chapter, I first want to clarify something: I DON'T CONDONE VIOLENCE...EVER! AND I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR ANYONE WHO'S UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY PUTTING IT IN THE STORY, BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE. IT'S ALL PART OF THE STORY, IT'S LEADING UP TO OTHER THINGS. SO AGAIN, I'M SORRY!)

______________________

                    Chapter 22

          I was scared. Well, more so terrified really. If I didn't do something really quick, I would die. How I knew that? Well because of that fiery rage burning in his eyes. It was as if for this moment here, he wasn't himself, it was as if he wasn't the Darcy I knew, or maybe this was who he's always been and maybe that's what he's been hiding from me all along.

           This side of him, this scary and intense man. It was as if he was lost deep within himself as he preyed on my most primal fears. Would Darcy have the guts to kill me? I didn't know and I didn't want to find out, I had to get out from under him, I had to make him stop before somebody finds my lifeless body in this hotel room.

            "DARCY, PLEASE STOP, I CAN'T BREATHE." I cried out with basically the very last breathing air that I could find within me as my eyes rolled into their sockets. I felt the tears fall on my face and hoped to God that he came to his senses soon before killed me. I was kicking, pushing, thrashing around, hoping that maybe my movements and cries would be enough to pull him out of whatever that was he had gone to, that place that made it possible for him to put his hands around my neck and squeeze until the very life inside me started to fade away and unconsciousness slightly pulled me in.

            I didn't think I could fight him off any longer, my body was tiring, it was getting harder to breathe and he was oh so stronger than I ever could be. In the back of my mind, even though I was still fighting with the last bit of life I had in me, I was slowly coming to the realization that maybe, this was where the road stopped for me, this was where I would meet my tragic demise.

I wondered if I would be missed, I didn't have much people in my life, but I had one who counted the most. So naturally, I thought of Rose, her beautiful blue eyes that always showed so much more than what was at the surface. I thought of her smile, the one that started appearing on her face a few days after meeting me many years ago. It was hypnotic, and the more genuine it was, the more you had to wonder who would ever look at her and not want her to be part of their lives. She's made life tolerable for me. I hoped she knew how much she meant to me, I hoped she'd understand that I didn't mean to leave her. Most of all, I hoped she'd forgive me.

I closed my eyes and stopped fighting.

A few seconds later, I felt his fingers loosen around my neck and then they were gone.

The minute he let go of me and walked away, I fell back on the bed as my nostrils flared up, trying incredibly hard to capture as much air as humanly possible to revive my body. I coughed, attempting to get rid of whatever ghostly creature that was still queezing out my throat. Both of my hands landed on my neck as if that could have protected me if he had, right then, decided to finish the job.

"FUCKKKK!!!" He yelled out with his back to me as he kept punching the air, the emptiness that was the space around him, and I watched in terror, the man who, for a minute, had my life literally in his hands, and I was at his mercy, seemed to be now fighting an internal battle. I breathed heavily, eying him from the corner of my eyes and preparing myself to fight him off if he ever decided to finish what he had started.

When he finally was done punching the invisible objects all around him, he turned towards me and started moving in my direction. Panic took over my body as I watched him approach. I moved further away until my back hit the headboard of the bed. I started crying again.

"No, no, no, no, no..." I shook my head frantically as my hands protected my still aching throat. "Darcy, please, please." I cried. I was cornered on the bed, there wasn't anywhere else I could go and he was still approaching me, now getting on the bed. I shook my head as my tears fell heavily on my face and his image became blurry.

"Shuhhh. It's okay, Charlotte, it's ok." He spoke softly, placing his hands on my face then started to wipe away my tears. "It's ok." He said again. This time, placing a small kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes as he held on to my face while my hands where still secured around my throat.

"You hurt me," I whispered as I stared into his eyes, searching for something, just something that could explain what the hell had just happened, why he had seemed to truly want to take me off this earth without even a second thought . When I couldn't find anything and I knew he wouldn't start talking, I frowned. "You hurt me." I said a second time, a little louder, a little angrier, as if I had finally found my voice and his anger transfered into me.

"YOU FUCKNG HURT ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH." I yelled, growling my anger out and unable to stop myself as I started hitting him, which stopped suddenly as he grabbed my hands and held on to them so that I wouldn't keep hitting him. I was livid.

"LET ME FUCKNG GO, YOU
SHIT." I screamed at him frantically as my body fell on the bed with him on top of me.

"Charlotte, stop." He said calmly, staring into my eyes as if that alone was all he needed to say. I squirmed, not wanting to be pinned down. I needed to get away, to get free, to not feel so powerless under him.

"LET. ME. GO!" I trashed my body on the bed in hope that maybe that'll work, maybe he'll understand the extent of my hurt and would let me go. But no such luck, he was so strong, definitely stronger than me, always stronger than me and Darcy never did anything he didn't want, and he didn't want to let me go.

"I SAID STOP." He growled and that made me stop as I stared at him. I was furious, and upset and still scared shitless, but that didn't stop me from spitting in his face.

"FUCK. YOU." I growled back and watched him calmly wipe my spit off his face with his hand, without a fuss. I watched, and prepared myself for whatever that was to come my way because, well, I did spit in his face.

"I'm sorry, Char. I'm sorry." He breathed out and I watched him, knowing exactly when my anger decided to betray me by leaving my body as honesty settled in his. I felt the very moment the fight left my body, I told myself then that I was too tired to fight, too exausted to keep at it.

I closed my eyes as my body shook and I cried, still laying there underneath this man that had just hurt me. So I cried as I felt his hand that was jailing my arms, detach loosely. "I'm sorry, baby." He whispered next to my ear which made me open my eyes as I hadn't realized that he was still leaning so close into me.

"I'm sorry." He said again and this time his lips landed on that tiny corner of my mouth right next to my lips. I closed my eyes. "Don't leave me again Charlotte, I won't take it." He growled, his lips finally landing on mine, in a hard kiss that basically took my freaking breath away for a second, and in that moment my hands came around his neck as I held on to him while he lifted up.

"I won't take it." He repeated himself as he kept kissing me, and my poor mind decided then to forget the fact that he had basically almost killed me, as he ripped open my shirt and took my bra off with ease.

Maybe I was sick and that was the only explanation that could possibly be given. Or maybe it was the fact that deep within, I craved loved so much, to be loved by someone, anyone, because of how long I had gone without, that my mind was willing to accept whatever form of that love that was given to me. Maybe I had thought that this was a way for him to show me that he loved me, anything to explain the reason why everything else happened.

"I'm sorry," I said between kisses as my tears kept falling while I tried desperately to take his Tshirt off.

He lay me back on the bed slowly before taking my shoes off, one foot after the other, then pulling my underwear off, not even bothering with the skirt that I was wearing.

I watched him, watch me with eyes so blue, while he pulled his pants down then off. He then leaned over my naked body and placed a kiss on my lips, then both of my cheeks, then finally bit my neck which made me close my eyes as my body lifted up and off the bed.

"Darcy," I moaned as he entered my body, very slowly as if he had all the time in the world, just him and me. He bit me harder, In fact so hard that he might have broke the skin and I enjoyed every bit of pain as he moved inside me while his lips kept mine lock in a ravaging kiss....

***************
So...don't forget to like and comment if you don't mind. Also, book 2: Reclaiming Charlotte is already out. 😙😜

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Start of Time Από Charlette Taylor

Γενικό Φαντασίας

4.7K 249 60
All the teasing, the soft brushes of skin, the jealousy, the late night talks, the sexual tension so thick you could cut with a knife-they were all l...
120K 7K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
Childhood Sweethearts Από Lauren Jackson

Εφηβική Φαντασία

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...