Storm

By Liv0223

when your day is nice and then it all takes another turn and your choices will choose your fait. More

Prologue
Beginning
A/N
a/n
Panic
A/N
Panic(A)
Panic(B) part 2
HELP
Stay or go A
Stay or go B

Panic(B)

14 1 0
By Liv0223

"Why should I, huh?" I questioned him. " Wait.....who a-are you?" He asked weakly. "Oh like you actually care, right, even though you pushed me down when I was a the store shopping,"he gasped at what I had said. "Jewel...................Jewel, is that really you?" "Well Duh." Now I was starting to get very upset and angry because of the memories kept flowing in. I walked over to where he could see me, with tears leaking down my face. I couldn't take much more of this. I was about to walk away when I heard him say "wait....wait please don't go, help me. I am freezing and my leg is stuck on something......please don't go....if you leave I will drown and all I have left to hold me up is this debris." I got pissed on how he wanted my help after what he had done and said "I can see that.....I am not blind so stop pointing out the obvious." Then I kinda sorta released my inner demon on him, "oh, I see how this fucking shit works, first you push someone down, laugh at them, and stab them in the back....when they used to like you," a single tear slid down my cheek after I said that, " and then laugh at them about it, and now you are asking them to help you, please, ha well laugh at this. I Am NOT Going To Help You....did you understand that or do I need to spell it out for you?" Ahhh I feel so much better now. As I started to walk away I heard him say "p..p..please.....I w..was forced to do it..." I heard the sound of bubbles and turned around to see him start to go under giving up. I just have to save him.. "Well here goes nothing." I said before I dived into the area where he was last. When I am under the water u can see everything...surprisingly. Where did he go I thought, and right as I thought that I saw him and was speechless at what I saw.....he was just floating there lifeless. As soon an I saw that i started swimming as fast as i could over to him.

(To Be Continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
262K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
144K 14.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...