Will you love me back?

Oleh lyuxuan__

Completed 2 boys. 1 girl. 1 psycho. What unfolds when highschool drama happens and it involves a male and a... Lebih Banyak

Will you love me back? [Book 1]
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Author's Note
Chapter #10
One Thousand Reads
NOT Chapter #11
Author's Note
Chapter #12
Important Announcement
Chapter #13
Chapter #14 [Finale]
Bonus - Poem!
Will you save me? [Book Two]

Chapter #11

150 14 24
Oleh lyuxuan__

WYLMB Chapter #11

- Jake's PoV (Point of View) -

"You asked for it, you son of a b****!" Sam growled before his fist flew towards my direction.

But fortunately for me and my quick senses, I ducked down immediately and prevented my handsome face from being stained from blood and gore.

Nice try buddy.

"Oh yeah, you wanna fight huh? I'll tell you how a real man fights, and not pushing girls around like play toys!" I said curtly into Sam's face before my fist collided with Sam's jaw.

Distinctly, you could hear a cracking sound. Not from my knuckles but from Sam's skull.

However, being too complacent with my recent victory, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and before I knew it, a fist flew to my nose and one towards my abdomen area.

Losing my balance, I fell backwards and my back hit something hard...

And hollow?

CRASHHHHHH!!!!

Scrapes of broken pieces of the once beautiful porcelain vase sitting proudly on the outside of the nurses' office came piercing into my skin as I lay flat against the sharp pieces.

I groaned and winced in pain as I tried to sit up.

"Hey!! Slowly there! What are you trying to do? Get more cuts than you already have?" Sam said as he dashed towards my direction.

"I'm not in the mood for your fake concerns, Samuel." I breathed out as pain shot through my body from my limbs and body.

Not to mention my stomach and nose, which may be bleeding right now due to the huge impact some generous muscle man has given me.

"Is this the correct time to be saying all these now, huh?!" Sam exclaimed as he kneeled in front of me, pulling me out and away from the bloody mess that we both have made.

"I think it's best for yo-"

"What the f***is going on here?!" Sam was talking to me before a high pitch scream pierces through the stale air, interrupting Sam.

Turning our heads around to the source of the scream, all we could see is Jess standing dumbfounded at the entrance of the nurses' office, with bandages all over her limbs.

We are in seriously deep shit now.

~~~~~

- Jess' PoV (Point of View) -

"You two! Come here NOW!" I hissed at the two boys.

Remind me how old these two are again?

What on earth is going through these two's minds when they were fighting?

Never mind, let's get rid of the present situation first.

As Jake held on to Sam for support, the two of them walked towards the nurses' office and Sam just stared at me.

It was with much intensity as his electric blue eyes pierced through my dull brown ones. A chill went down my spine.

Being a shy person and I diverted my gaze away from Sam and led the two of them to the nurse office.

Thought this short span of 3 seconds, so many thoughts went through my mind.

What happened?

Why are they fighting?

How was Sam?

Is Sam ok?

What's between-

Alright, Jess! You have two seriously injured casualties here and that's all you can think off? Sam? Really?

"My dear, what's going on... HOLLY COW WHAT ON EARTH-" the nurse attending to me earlier screamed at the top of her lungs, effectively bursting my eardrums.

What's her name again? Mrs...

It's Madam Jacobson Jess.

Right. Madam Jacobson.

"My god, what happened to the both of you? And you," Madam Jacobson pointed towards the direction of Jake, "you need to be admitted to the hospital!" She exclaimed before running into the nurses' office, engaging herself with a phone call. To get an ambulance I guess.

Returning my gaze to Sam, he was still staring at me with the same intensity while supporting Jake who still looks in pain, clutching his abdominal area. 

Knowing that we need to clear the issue between us, I mouthed the words: we need to talk.

Giving me a small nod, we went into the nurses' office and sat down as we waited for the ambulance to arrive.

It's going to be a long day, isn't it?

~~~~~

- Sam's PoV (Point of View) -

Yes, it's true, we do need to talk and clear things up. Giving each other stairs isn't going to do anything.

It's not long before the sirens of the ambulance were heard.

"Hello, we came at the request of a person by the name of Jacobson?" A well-built man in uniform walked into the office. Probably the paramedics.

"Oh yes yes yes! As you can quite see, these three adolescents here are quite badly injured. Please bring them to the hospital as soon as possible!" Madam Jacobson said worry seeped through her words.

We were hurried into the ambulance and not long after we arrived in the hospital.

After being hurried out the ambulance, again, Jake was the first one being wheeled chaired away, leaving me and Jess.

Awkward...

"Hey..." I started, not being able to stand the science between us.

"Hey..." Jess replied softly, still holding no eye contact with me.

"Yeah so about just now in school..."

"Jessica Norman? Is anyone by the name Jessica Norman here?" A deep voice interrupted us.

Wow. Just wow. Much wow.

"Yes, that's me you are calling," Jess replied while walking towards the nurse, without giving me a glance or anything. Or a goodbye!

Seriously Jess? You were the one who initiated the talk and now you are ignoring me? I don't understand!

"Alright, please follow me for a checkup." The nurse said to her as she was brought away. Staring at her silhouette as she walks away, a feel a tap on my shoulders.

"I suppose you are Samuel Langston? Please follow me." A nurse ordered me as she led me to the opposite direction where Jess was led.

Yes, Jess, we shall talk later.

In private.

-----

Hey guys, as you guys may or may not know, there was a problem with this chapter earlier hence I have to rewrite this whole chapter. I will not say that this is completely different from the original, but do read it again if you like!

AHHH finally!! After ages, this chapter is finally up! Fingers crossed that this chapter will function normally!!

Anyways, I'm going to start on chapter 12 right now! Not gonna have a long ass author's note like I have in my previous chapters cause one of you guys feedbacked that you hate it :(
But do comment if you guys like long authors note or not! If you guys don't, I won't write much after an update in the future!

Alright now before I go, thank you guys so much for 1.4k and 134 votes!! It means a lot to me!! :)

Alright them, please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE if you haven't done so already!!

Until next time, stay awesome!! B)

-Xuan 🌿

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

754K 17.6K 36
THIS WAS WRITTEN IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SO THE WRITING WILL BE BAD. READ AT UR OWN RISK 🚩 "If I tell you..we might never talk again." I whisper, he appare...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
304 4 21
A new boy comes to a new highschool. He is seen as the school's bad boy. Until he meets a girl of his dreams! He soon realizes he is in love her, but...
2.4K 243 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...