Fahllen Heights

By morethantemporary

An Eighteen Year Old Teenager Named Kourtne Lyle Has Delt With Pain All Her Life And Is Finally Having The Ti... More

It's All Good... For Now.
Enemies Never
Craig & Me
Family's The Most Loyal Thing, Yeah Right !
The Beginning Of It All
L-O-V-E-E-E & Affection

A WOLF & A VAMPIRE

33 2 1
By morethantemporary

FOLLOW ON IG & TWITTER  @Tha_Superstarr  #ifollowback

Craig's walking me to my third block class. We're holding hands it feels normal though. We passed by T.J and he stared at us until Craig looked at him, then he just went in the bathroom. Kiya was gone walk me but she ditched me for Teeerreeence. It's cool though. When school was over Kiya texted me:

Come to the park tonight everybodies going to be there. Then Craig called me.

"Yeah", I picked up.

"You goin' to the park".

"Kiya texted you too?"

"No. Randal & Gryalen told me about it. Seems like everyone's goin'".

"It's this a warewolf kick back or somethin'?", I asked referring to Randal, and Graylen who are both warewolves.

"No. but pretty much all of them will be there, yep Kiya just texted me".

"I guess", I say.

Daneice is up helping Jaden with his homework. "Annd these two colors maaake--" "Hey family", I say walking through the kitchen. "Hey babe. I know you got that project, you started on it yet?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, I'm almost done. I'm going to the park tonight", I said. I blink really hard walking up the stairs. 'please let me go! please let me go! please let me go!', I thought. "Nene it's tuesday!", she yelled to me from downstairs. "I'll be back before 11:00!" I yell back. "The fuck?! bitch that's still late as hell for a school night". "I'm doing my homework now Neicy. My project isn't do for another two weeks a week before we go on the trip Neicy please I'm a good girl and you know it !"

"Ugh ! I'll think about that 11:00 !", she yelled. I smiled. It'll be 11. I finish my quick and easy trig homework, and Tiny comes burstin' in my room like she's Kiya. "You heard!? I know you heard!" "Move! What the hell are you talkin' about, my god ! scoot over !" "bitch, you know! the first kick back, of the year" "It's seniors and juniors only Tiny". "I know but Rachel's sister's gettin' her in". I shake my head. "Nene please!!" "Tiny, what you want to go to an all senior and junior party for anyways?", I ask. putting my books up. "Nene, please all of my friends are going. It's Senior and Junior recommended, they already know some freshman are gonna come they came when they were fresh--".

"Man, ask Deneise cause I'm not coming home untill 11:00. "What you think she gone say?", she asked with a sad face. "I don't know but I do know after next week I don't have a curfew", I said dancing. I'll be 18 next week and I just finished planning how I'm celebrating. "Thank you for helping me", she said walkin out of my room kind of mad. "Look, Tiny I'll ask her can you go", she came back in the room. "You know if I ask she'll say yeah, she'll think I'm gone baby sit you the whole night. But really Ima let you do what you want. Until it get's dark", I whispered. "Thank you Nene", she hugged me. "Alright I'm not promising anything. I just know nine times out of ten she'll let you go if I ask, don't get too excited.

I get out of the shower, then go downstairs to Neicy's room to ask can Tiny come with us. Kiya walks in through the outside door to the kitchen. "Damn bitch where you goin'?", I asked. This bitch looked sexy as fuck. "I'm cute?" Kiya asked following me to Neicy's room. "Hell yeah, bitch it's just a kick back", I say sitting on Neicy's bed. "Hey Ms. Kiya you look cute", Neicy said. "Thank you baybay". "Neicy can Tiny come to the park with us. I'll be back at eleven, but Ima drop her off at nine", I said. It took her a minute but she said yes. I go upstairs to get ready.

Me, Tiny, and Kiya's phones are blowing up. I guess we should be heading out. "OOOOOOWW"   "Damn, we definatelly late", Kiya said referring to the wolves. The last time wolves lived in Fahllen Heights was about three years ago, when they left we thought they were never coming back, well they came back. It's not so bad, for now. But everyone know's when there's gonna be a party and the wolves howl the parties started. We get in my car.

I have on no make up just fake lashes, and nude lip gloss. I did my 22 inch sew in like Kiya's. sloppy, cute, long ponytail: I wore my BE FUCKIN POLITE skull cap; My bright green pearls; my bright green JUICY COUTURE necklace Craig bought me last year; my white cut tank top that reads CALIFORNIA in black; My light blue ripped ROC & REPUBLIC shorts; My all black CHUCK TAYLORS; and a black and white plaid POLO shirt around my waist; and my bright green CROSS BODY bag. When we pull up Tiny's the most excited out of us, obviously. We've been to a million of these things before we hit high school so we're use to it. "Calm the fuck down Tiny before I take you home", I say. "Act like you been doin' this Tiny. They can tell if your'e a freshman just look like us", Kiya said, as we walk up to the front of the park.

"You don't wan't people leaving because they spot a bunch of freshman", I say. "Hell yeah we can tell", Kiya said. "Damn I can't wait 'till next year", Tiny said referring to the fact that she'll be a sophomore then. We get in, no problem. They know me and Kiya so. We go farther into the park. I call Craig.

"Where are you, we're here", I say.

"In the back by the weed man with Randal 'nem"

"Alright", I hang up.

"Rachel !", Tiny said when she saw her friend. "Tiny come to the back, cause that's where we gone be", I say walking to the back with Kiya. "I'm ready to chill", Kiya said. "Hey ! Kiya !", Tara yelled from by the drinks with That cute ho beside her and a blunt in her hand. She looks high already. "She is definatelly high", I say.  "Where the freak is Terrence?". It's getting darker by the minute. It's still hot out. Right when I see Craig, I turn to see if Tiny's still behind me, she is. We hear those bushes I saw in my vision. We ignore 'em like in my vision but know it's Terrence so Kiya smiles before he walks out in wolf form. He shifts and they kiss long and passionately. "Okkaay", I say walking up to Craig who's staring at me in aw. I stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. We walk back to the seating area along with Kiya, and Tiny.

Craig pulls a blunt out and hands it to me. "You know me so well", I say. I grab my lighter out my bag and light it. 'He bought me my own blunt', I thought smiling at it. I blew the first blow as he stared at me. I coughed hard. "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha", He laughed. "I was waitin' on that", he said. "Why it's so strong?" "Cause it's the real shit", Craig said. "I'm thirsty now", I said between caughs. "Can I get on your back?", I ask. We walk , me on his back to the drinks. I'm still blowin'. "Damn Tara still over here". "Can I get a sprite please?", They had alcohol but I have to drive later so ... "Hi Craig, I didn't see you when I first got here", The ho said. "Probably 'cause I was in the back with my girlfriend". "Thank you", I say to the drink man. Tara's looking at me evil.

"You got a problem Tara?", I ask. "Nene...", Craig says. I look down at him and think twice. "Nope. Not a problem at all", Tara says with an evil smile. Craig's about to walk away when the ho says, "Oh. I have the problem" "Oh, you do? What you wanna do then?", I say. "It's what you wanna do", The ho says. "Bitch wassup", I say trying to hop off Craig's back. He won't let me down. "Nene, stop", he said. "Nope. let me down", I say. She looks a little scared so I let him take me back to the back.

As soon as my blunt was finished I forgot all about the ho. We just sung alone to the music, caked, and smoked, a regular old outside kick back. I'm not high yet but I don't wan't to get too high until the kick back ends, cause you never know what'll happen I have people here that I don't like and I wan't to be clear minded if anything goes down, speaking of we hear some loud arguing and a small croud. We see who it was, Thadius, and Izzy where before we knew it were fighting. Thadius a wolf, Izzy a vampire NO family rivalries. But they did fight. "Ronnie sure know's how to throw a 

KICK BACK ! ", Kiya yelled in my ear over the music after the fight was over. A little after nine me & Kiya took Tiny home. I decided I was going to be the bigger person and let go of what ever me and the ho have going on. I walk back to the back where we were sitting. I lit up another blunt while sitting in Craig's lap. He's smoking too. His hand on my hip-ish theigh- ish. Right when I get ready to smoke this one... beautiful Tara, some ugly girl Tara came with and the ho come and sit not next but close to us. I almost got up and beat all three of them 'cause they know what their doing.

'Okay', I thought. I guess Craig didnn't see them 'cause he started sayin' something freaky in my ear. I smiled, then he kissed me. We started talking more about it and joking then, I felt a couple splashes of wet hit my left leg. I turn around and look up it's the ho. "oops!", she yelled over the music all of a sudden I see a bright light get cut on, inside the parks seating area we're in.

I stand up. Kiya stands up beside  me. "Excuse me I don't know what your problem is but Craig don't wan't me to have a problem with you so that's what I'm trying to do, you feel me? So if you wan't to leave from over here before any more drinks accidently hit me--". I stated over the music. "Bitch, don't nobody give a fuck about Craig. Fuck yall relationship. Yall ain't shit", she yelled over the music, with a spiteful look on her face. She punched me in my mouth. I was shocked, but reacted so quick everybody thought I hit her first. I punched her in the eye twice. Craig and Kiya hopped up. She swung back, hit me in the eye. I hit her in the jaw, she finally fell the third time. she fell. I stomp her while taking my bag off , and handing it to Kiya.

I grab her hair and upper cut her to the end, I brought her face up, her nose was bleeding. "Get up bitch !", I said. I'll give her a chance. she swung twice, missed once. I stuck her in the jaw again then ran in and dropped her, by grabbing her hair. I picked her head up and swung again it bust her lip, then I drug her in the grass I heard her cry a little so I just dropped her on the ground to cry. I grabbed my blunt and sat down smoked it.

Craig and Kiya sat down with me. Tara stood there staring at the ho with her mouth wide open. People had there phones out, recording. I just finished my blunt. 'Bitches fuck with me 'cause I'm small', I thought. I looked at my phone it was 10:04. I was officially high. "You okay?", Craig asked. "Yeah", then I started laughing. Then I couldn't stop. We left at 10:11 exsactly the kick back started getting a little thin. I drove me Kiya & Terrence back to my house, and Craig drove to my house too. Tiny & Jaden were sleep, Neicy wasn't.

We went in my room and locked the door. It's still some what  early so I decide to put on a disney movie. They are so funny when your high. We weren't watching it though. I don't know what Kiya and Terrence were doing on the floor, under covers but me and Craig where just cuddling and laughing at everything. We were soo high I had almost 4 blunts I didn't finish my last one Kiya's greedy ass took it.

Kiya went downstairs and got us some snacks, we just chilled for a while.

KIYA'S POV.

'Man I'm high', I really like him. ha ha ha ha I'm high and I know it'. ha ha.'"Your really cute", I say. "You are too", Terrence said. "I really like you", he said. "I really like you too", Kiya said. "So how would you feel if asked you to be my girlfriend?". "ha ha ha ha ha, I'd love to be your girlfriend", I said louder than intended. 'Nene & Craig definitelly heard me. I don't care. I kiss Terrence. It's nice having a boyfriend. I feel like a girl. I haven't had a boyfriend in almost a year. But I'm not dropping my hoes like, Craig's doing. Just putting them on pause' , I thought. "Wow, I'm dating a warewolf", I say. 'Damn I didn't mean to say that outb loud'  "Wow, I'm dating a vampire", Terrence said. I smile.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA READ ! GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK ! YOU READ I WRITE ! YOU DON'T READ I DON'T WRITE ! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE BEGINNING, WHAT SHOULD BE THE CLIMAX IN THIS CHAPTER / STORY ...... ? ? ! ? let me know i gots to know pa-leasee let me know ! ! !

Nene wakes me up the next morning. I get ready for school. Terrence was the first person that popped in my head. I smile in silence, I don't know what to do about this, I really some type of way about him. The kick back Ronnie threw was freakin' awesome. I had a great time with my bitch, Craig and Terrence. I was tired of being a third  wheel, even though I could have easily called one of the girls I talk to, to erase that feeling but it never feels the same. Anyways I curl my red hair, pop some pearls in, do my lashes, put my lip ring in, some pink lipstick, I wear my tight fit blue & pink long sleeve colard polo shirt, some dark blue roc & republics, my blue new balances with a pink N. I was lookin' really cute. "Come on Nene", I rush her as she does her makeup at the last minute as always. 'Sometimes I wish I had braces like Nene, they really make her face, besides her two dimples.'

"Nene"... I say seconds into the car. "What?", she replies. "I really like Terrence", I say smilling really wide. "I know, Kiya I can tell... really". "For real I can tell too You look happy", Tiny said from in the back seat. I just smiled. When second block hit I was excited Terrence is in that class with me, geometry. He sent me a text this morning as soon as I got in first block. 'good morning' it read. When I sit down behind him and listen to Mrs.Triniti talk about the Bristol trip. "Hey", he says. I smile "Hi, Terrence", I say as if we weren't texting this morning. "You look beautiful". "Thank you....           you look nice". "I try", he said blushing a little. 'This is easy', I think. "You want to go to the fair saturday? I heard... Kiya ! ".

That's all I heard before I died. I think died. All I know is I saw Terrence, then I saw a black light and I felt something grab my arm.

A/N: T W I T T E R  &  I G : @ T h a _ S u p e r s t a r r

I woke up in the hospital bed. I look to my left and Nene is asleep with a hospital blanket over her, and her phone in her hand. I look to my right and Craig's laying on my mommies shoulder asleep with her. Terrence is sitting beside Craig. I look around really slow I try to register everything, why am I in hear. I don't feel any different from before. I feel well rested though, How long have I been here? I look at my hospital dress. What the fucks goin' on. Is this a joke' "Nene", I tap her shoulder. "What we doin' in here? Why am I in here?"

I look at my band-aid on my right arm. "You fainted in school, the doctor just took your blood & you woke up for a urin sample. He ran some test to see why you fainted", she said. "Hiiii, your awake, how do you feel Ms. Fench", the nurse said walking in the wide door, reading my chart. "Good, but I- I don't like hospital so do you mind telling me what's wrong with me", Kiya said. 

"Well... I don't exsactly have that information yet. Doctor Sullivan just ran some test on you, he should be back soon and we'll know what the problem is... mmkay?", she said with an overly friendly smile. "How do you feel?", the nurse asked. "Like I felt this morning... I don't remember passing out". "Well you definatelly did", Nene said. "You've been asleep for about three and a half hours, it's perfectly normal not to remember fainting after being asleep for that long". The nurse leaves after a while.

"You okay?", Craig asked just waking up. "Yeah". "Oh my god what am I gone do with out my Kiya", Craig said with a sad face, but a slight smile. "I'm okay". "But what if you not", he said hugging me really tight. He came back up with a puppy face. "Get him", Nene said. "God, now I'm gone want to have sex when I leave", I said.

"Yes. bitch everytime I leave the hospital I wan't to have sex I do NOT know why...", Nene said. Craig gave Nene a weird look, then just smiled and said, "Yall weird as fuck". "Who the fuck wanna have sex when they leave the hospital?... What... the hospital dress make you horny?". We laugh. "Damn Terrence knocked out", Nene said. The doctor comes in Craig sits in the chair on Nene's side, behind her. My mommy wakes up with worried eyes. Craig taps Terrence he wakes up, and we all wait on the doctor to say I'm fine.

"Well, Ms. Fench, I have your tests back, and your just fine it was just simple dehydration you should drink more water, and don't drive under the inflence we found marijuana in your urin sample". "Okay", I said. "Phew.. thank god there's nothing wrong with you", My mommy said whenthe doctor walked out. "Nene you scared me with that phone call", she added. "I was scared too", Terrence said. "I know, What a way to meet my mommy", I said smiling at them both. "Nice to meet you", Terrence said. "Well I can think of nicer ways to meet a person", my mommy said. 

NENE'S POV.

::FRIDAY::

It's kind of cool today so we're all sitting up on Craig's roof. We use to come up here all the time I forgot why we stopped. My girl, Kiya got a man now. Kiya and Terrence; Me and Craig; Craig called some of his boys over & they came with they girls. We just up here chillin', just got out of school about an hour ago and I wan't to have a good time this weekend. "Yall want to smoke?", Graylen asked. "Yeah", his girlfriend Crista said. "Yall let's party. It's friday. Let's go to The Quy", Kiya said. "Hell Yeah", Me & Craig both said. "We got to get a suit if we gone do it, cause my folks ain't with me coming in the house late, and drunk". Graylen said. "Shit, let's do it", Terrence said.

"Yall want to get ready then meet back here?", Craig said. "Yeah, but let's pull up together my dad will let me use his truck", Randal's girlfriend said. "Oh, let's do it", I say. We all go home to get ready, Me & Kiya ride back to my house, and get ready, we leave to Craig's house. I'm looking cute, light turquiose short sleeve crop top that reads 'WEST COAST' ; my black sespender shorts; with lace tights under them; and turquiose griffeys. "Kiya why the fuck yo dumb ass got on heels?", Tiny said. "What? they comfortable". "For now!", me and Tiny both said. She changed into some black tims. I put my hair in an Ashanti bun.

"I wish I could go", Tiny said. "Sometimes I ignore her when she talks about not being able to do the things I do. Cause it's nothing I can do. She never complains in front of Deneice though. We take Kiya's car to Craig's house. "I'm trying to get turnt up", I say turning the radio station to Ciara - Body arty. When we pull up everybodies there. "Damn what took yall so long", Craig said. "Yall take a mother fuckin' life time", Terrence said. "Well we here now, damn", Kiya said. We pull up at the quy in that you can't afford this. We get in v.i.p you know what that mean, free drinks all night. So we're on the stage, it's dark as hell. 

But, guess who the fuck walked up. Ugh ! Is she following us. DAMN ! "Hey, Terrence", Tara yelled over the music. "I'm not no disrespectful bitch, Kiya I'll speak to you too, how yall doin' ", Kiya said looking really drunk. Then, I see the cute ho I just fought at the kick back. She's always with. "Honestly Tara, There's no problem with you but your drunk alright. And your with her. So hi... have good time. But let us do us, alright", I said basically telling her she needed to leave before that liquid curage kicked in, cause it's a bitch. "Your drunk", Kiya said . Tara just walked away, then over to Terrence and kissed him. He pushed her and she stumbled back. At this point im only two drinks in while Kiya is wasted so I don't know what she's going to do. "BITCH !", everybody in v.i.p on the stage turned and looked at us. I'm drunk yet. I don't wan't to get put out of the club. We just got here what two hours ago. So I'm holding Kiya back. "Stop", I'm yelling in her ear. Meanwhile, Tara walks over to the cute ho slow and calm and kisses her. A long ass kiss. Then they look at us and leave v.i.p then the club. 

Whatever we just act like it never happened and turnt up. I stopped counting my drinks after like, four. "You trying to get fucked up, ain't you?", Craig asked me. I just started dancing in front of him. The D.J. played Miguel and Craig said to me, "How many drinks would it take for you to leave with me", I laughed and all I knew was.... I was at the hotel with him in the bed. "Your, sooo drunk", He said while we we're spooning. Everyone else is outside, chillin' drunk as hell. "That was some drunk ass sex", I said. "But it was good", Craig said smilling at me. He has the most beautiful smile I've ever 'experienced' ha aha ha. seriously. "You have a beautiful smile, Craig. I love you", I say.

"I love you too, Kourtne. You think we'll last?", he asked. "What do you mean?", I asked. It's about 5 am and everybodies up vamping. So I figured I'll take this time to talk to Craig. "Everybody thinks we're just together cause T.J cheated on you. And we not really in it., we're just bored and neede someone knew to have sex with. We claim each other for a show. We're still friends, and we wan't people to think we're together... I know you hear some of it", Craig said reffering to people (haters) in school "This is why I didn't really wan't people to know we're together so early in our relationship.

But we can't care about what they say... you know I hear about it. An most of the time it does bother me, but I know if I care like they wan't me to we wont be we no more.So we just have to not give a fuck", I say. "It don't bother me no more I just wanted to know if it bothered you", Craig said. "We can't let people that's mad at us cause we got something they wan't ruin us", Craig said. "Exactly", I say. A couple minutes went by and we went outside to vamp with the rest of the clique. We walked down the street, singing loud as hell. talking. laughing at everything and nothing. Enjoying our young, wild, and free life.                                                        

SATURDAY MORNING 

I hear someone throwing up in the suite bathroom. I call Neicey and let her know I'm okay. I'm not drinking and driving. Just checking in.

"Neicy", I say. 

"Hey you good?"

"Yeah, we had a great time last night. My stomach hurts a little though. You know how that go".

"Yep. It's called a hangover", she said. I check the time. It's going on 3:00

"Nigga I Ain't Worried 'Bout Nothin' ha ha ha.ha well I was just checking in to let you know I'm good. I'll be home in an hour".

"Alright hurry home so you can tell me about the dramatic scene that happened this time", She already knows, wow. We talk a little more then hang up.

Everybodies getting up I jump in the shower quick before anybody else. Craig follows me. I put on my white juicy joggin' suit & my beige uggs i packed, and head home. Kiya and Craig wan't to come over but I just wan't to be at home with my sisters, my nephew and this unwanted hangover. "I might not drink on my birthday", I say laying on top of Tiny. "That's what yo ass get bitch", Tiny said pushing me off of her. I lay with Jaden for a while. Then I get a phone call around 8:45, 9:00. "Come down to the park", Craig's voice said. He wouldn't tell me why. Then Alot of my associates at school, and Kiya started texting me back to back so I got up, put my uggs back on and walked to the park. My stomach doesn't really hurt anymore.

Tiny walked with me.

"Hello?", Tiny answered her phone. 

"Wow, You lyin'", Tiny said.

"I swear, everybodies at the park, but they won't let us past the yellow tape", said a voice I heard through the phone. She talked more then hung up. "Rachel just said Tara was murdered this afternoon", Tiny said. I stopped walking. "You, Alright", she asked. "I don't believe that... at all that's crazy", I said walking faster so I can see if it's true. About a minute later, we get to the park. And there everyone was. We got them right when they put her body in a body bag, and burned her head. The cute ho I fought is in the front crying, like, balling.

So much. Alot of kids from school we're there and just kept showing up so we all had to leave, It being a crime scene investigation. "I can't believe she's dead, I just can't believe I don't believe it", Kiya said. I just walked quietly. "Who's that girl, What's her name the girl I fought?", I asked Craig after a few seconds of silence. "Avril", Craig said. "Why do you think she was crying so much. I mean I know they we're friends, but that close....", I say. "Who knows", Craig said. Kiya looked really down so I asked her did she wan't to stay the night. We stayed up all night with eachother, keeping eachother company. The sky is pitch black, one star in the sky. "oooowwwww...... ooowwwwwww". "That's probably Avril", I say. Kiya looks out of the window then I follow.

"Yep", Kiya said. I can't see her, but Kiya's vision can see up to two miles away. "Is she shifted", I asked reffering to her being a warewolf that's all I did know about her. "She just shifted back". We went to sleep then woke up, like around 11:00. "You okay babe?", I ask. "Yeah ", Kiya replied. "I don't to be sad. What do you wan't to do today?", she added. "I do't even know", I said. "I don't feel like a movie, I don't feel like staying in, I just wan't to think about me, not Tara, not Avril, Not Terrence, not Craig, not--" "I get it bitch damn. Lets stay in bed 'till we just figure out what we wan't to do", I say. My phone rings, and my favorite contact pops up....

"Hey, bae", I answer. "What you doin' today?", he asked. "Spending the day with my baby Kiya". "Oh, I   wanted to take you to get your hair and nails done. Do somethin' ice for you". "What are you tryin' to say, I need my hair done?". "No. But I can chill with my boys today, and I'll pay for you and Kiya to chill get yall hair and nails, or what ever". I smiled bright, "Wait... say that again, Craig". I put the phone on speaker. "Man, what ever Im bringin' the money, damn Nene you do the most", he said in the cutest voice. Then, I accidently said something that I was supose to say in my mind. I laughed a little then said, "I fall in love with you a little more every damn day". "I love you too baby". We hung up. "Did I just say that?". "Did you!", Kiya answered. 

We get dressed and leave. "I wan't some cake", I say. "See that's why we friends, 'cause I be havin' a taste for somethin' and you just say it", Kiya said laughing for the first time today. We went to the grocery store and bought some slices of cake. We get to the salon. "Thank, god yall open", Kiya said. "Hey, yall what yall wan't?", Shonda who owns the shop said. She took my sew in out, and permed my beautiful red hair. Then did my eyebrows. I got neon peach nails, and she styled my hair in a simple side bang, and both sides braided up into this full, curly, mowhawk. Right when we we're about to leave a detective who was at the crime scene last night walks up to me, and Kiya. "How are youu two beautiful ladies doing this afternoon?".

"Fine, may I help you?", I asked. "Actually yes I wanted to know how well You guys and Ms. Tara knew each other".

"Well, we we're friends. We had our differences with each other through out the years but, at the end of the day we we're friends", Kiya said. "And you?", he asked looking at me. "I was never besties with the girl. But she was around, you know I'm not going to lie and say we where best friends, but I did know her for years", I said. "Alright well that's all I wanted from you guys just to know, the relationship between you three. You know everythings pretty hectic. We actually don't know who murdered Tara, and so everyones getting questioned. Not that any of you are up as suspect. We're just trying are best to know more about the situation". "yeah, yeah, it's fine", I said. "Alright, well Fahllen Heights Police Department ( FHPD of California ) will keep in touch with you. And I am soo sorry for your lost", he left. "Man, who ever murdered Tara was wrong, and they need to go ahead and tell what they did, cause this shit, FHPD stopping us to talk, bitch do you know how scared I was?", I said. "You! bitch I almost pissed on myself", Kiya said.

We laughed and got in the car. "I'm so ready for my bithday Kiya", I said. "I know... your the youngest out of the clique", she said referring to herself, and Craig. "Yeah... but we gone turn up friday, cause friday my birthday and I wish m'f would kill my vibe", I say looking in the mirror. "We're too cute bitch we have to take some pictures". We instagramed some cute pics of us, then hit up the jewlery bar. I love this black pearl for a dimple piercing", I say picking it up. Then, I just had to get the matching bull nose piercing. "I already have all of the neon colors at home, I just bought 'em", I say to Kiya while making my purchace. " I didn't know you bought 'em, but Nene, now we both have colored hair. We gone look like fuckin' twins. Cause I have the snake eye pircing, and the lip ring. People gone think we're trying to look alike". "Fuck them. Why does everybody all of a sudden give half a fuck about what other people think. Fuck 'em!"

"You know what... lets get a matching tattoo", I added. "Bitch you crazy". "Kiya, I'm dead ass. look let's do it. Me, Neicey, & Tiny have a matching tattoo. Your my only sister that I don't have one with" "Oh My God. Kourtne Lyle. Are You Asking Me To Marry You?", she said sarcastically. "I'm dead ass, what do you wan't to get and where?" We go into the Tattoo and piercing place and get a tattoo on our outter calf. It was a bright pink tube of lip stick & insise the tube it read 'we will never drift apart' & horizontal to the lip stick tube was Kiya in Chinease, on her leg, is Nene in Chinease. It's beautiful "I love you babe", Kiya said. "I'm made they asked us we're we getting a sister tattoo, they know I clearly look waayy better than you", I said. "Whatever", she said. "I love you to Kiya... we should have gotten, 'bitches for life'.

"What do you feel about me, and Craig getting each other's names?", I ask. "Uhhhhh,,,, What do you feel about me and Terrence getting each other's names?". "Hell nah". "There goes your answer then", she said. "But, you and I both know there's a big long time chymestry difference between the both of our relationships", I say. "Nene, you know I'm not doubting yall. Hell, I'm yall number one fan but I feel like no, that's just how I feel",Kiya explained. "I take her opinion very serious and vise versa so I'll drop it for now. "You need to pick up Terrence's calls, he's probably worried about you", I say. She ignores me and answers her text that she just got as I mentioned Terrence.

We picked up a pizza and brought it home. "Hey, Damn I just remembered a FHPD man was here looking for you, he wanting to talk to the people that were with Tara everyday. "We ran into him at the salon". We talked about it a little not too much to bring Kiya back down. I just got her feeling good today, and forgetting about the situation. Plus I need my best friend there for me, feeling turnt up when my birthday comes this up coming friday. Did I mention today's sunday. 'Oh yea yea yea'. "You feeling alright Kiya? You can stay tonight, too if you don't wan't to sleep by your self", I say around 9:00 10:00.

"No. I think I'm good, It just took a good time. One full day with me, and someone I love", she said hugging me good night. "Be safe, I love you!", I yelled before she went home. When I woke in the morning I was well rested, but scared a little because the first thing that came to mind after 'Thank You God For Waking Me Up This Morning' , was Tara. I just sat up staring at my high ceiling thinking about who hated this girl enough to do this. Kiya's always had a soft spot for Kiya but it was on an 'I Feel Bad For You'  note. Anywho, I just think her older brother would wan't to know who did this to her, and wan't justice. Listen to me sounding like a lawyer. I finally get up out of bed, and hop in the shower, I re-curl my mohawk. Get dressed and Tiny & I leave.

A/N:

HI GUYS INSPIRATION STRUCK ME AND FRIENSHIPS ; LOYALTY WITHIN FAMILY ; &&&&&&& RELATIONSHIPS WILL BE PUT TO THE ULTIMATE TEST !! READ IT AND WEEP /// I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS ( >>>>>>>>>>>> ) THERE BY FAR THE MOST DRAMATIC OUT OF ALL 5 AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN WRITTEN / TYPED YET. THANKS FOR THE LOVE ; SUPPORT ;  READS ; VOTES ; COMMENTS ; FEEDBACK .... ECT. I LOVE YOU... THIS IS FOR YOU ! ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...
23.4K 2K 36
When Rose Michaels was turned into a vampire, her life went to hell. She did not handle the transition to an immortal being well, and ended up becom...
87 3 2
Emmeranne Quintus, A not so ordinary but looks it on the outside recently turned Eighteen year old girl, With lots of child trauma and daddy issues...
51K 1.2K 29
Summer Hills isn't your average teenager. She was born to be a vampire, but she doesn't know. Her mother disappears, leaving her with her older siste...