A WOLF & A VAMPIRE

FOLLOW ON IG & TWITTER  @Tha_Superstarr  #ifollowback

Craig's walking me to my third block class. We're holding hands it feels normal though. We passed by T.J and he stared at us until Craig looked at him, then he just went in the bathroom. Kiya was gone walk me but she ditched me for Teeerreeence. It's cool though. When school was over Kiya texted me:

Come to the park tonight everybodies going to be there. Then Craig called me.

"Yeah", I picked up.

"You goin' to the park".

"Kiya texted you too?"

"No. Randal & Gryalen told me about it. Seems like everyone's goin'".

"It's this a warewolf kick back or somethin'?", I asked referring to Randal, and Graylen who are both warewolves.

"No. but pretty much all of them will be there, yep Kiya just texted me".

"I guess", I say.

Daneice is up helping Jaden with his homework. "Annd these two colors maaake--" "Hey family", I say walking through the kitchen. "Hey babe. I know you got that project, you started on it yet?" I roll my eyes. "Yeah, I'm almost done. I'm going to the park tonight", I said. I blink really hard walking up the stairs. 'please let me go! please let me go! please let me go!', I thought. "Nene it's tuesday!", she yelled to me from downstairs. "I'll be back before 11:00!" I yell back. "The fuck?! bitch that's still late as hell for a school night". "I'm doing my homework now Neicy. My project isn't do for another two weeks a week before we go on the trip Neicy please I'm a good girl and you know it !"

"Ugh ! I'll think about that 11:00 !", she yelled. I smiled. It'll be 11. I finish my quick and easy trig homework, and Tiny comes burstin' in my room like she's Kiya. "You heard!? I know you heard!" "Move! What the hell are you talkin' about, my god ! scoot over !" "bitch, you know! the first kick back, of the year" "It's seniors and juniors only Tiny". "I know but Rachel's sister's gettin' her in". I shake my head. "Nene please!!" "Tiny, what you want to go to an all senior and junior party for anyways?", I ask. putting my books up. "Nene, please all of my friends are going. It's Senior and Junior recommended, they already know some freshman are gonna come they came when they were fresh--".

"Man, ask Deneise cause I'm not coming home untill 11:00. "What you think she gone say?", she asked with a sad face. "I don't know but I do know after next week I don't have a curfew", I said dancing. I'll be 18 next week and I just finished planning how I'm celebrating. "Thank you for helping me", she said walkin out of my room kind of mad. "Look, Tiny I'll ask her can you go", she came back in the room. "You know if I ask she'll say yeah, she'll think I'm gone baby sit you the whole night. But really Ima let you do what you want. Until it get's dark", I whispered. "Thank you Nene", she hugged me. "Alright I'm not promising anything. I just know nine times out of ten she'll let you go if I ask, don't get too excited.

I get out of the shower, then go downstairs to Neicy's room to ask can Tiny come with us. Kiya walks in through the outside door to the kitchen. "Damn bitch where you goin'?", I asked. This bitch looked sexy as fuck. "I'm cute?" Kiya asked following me to Neicy's room. "Hell yeah, bitch it's just a kick back", I say sitting on Neicy's bed. "Hey Ms. Kiya you look cute", Neicy said. "Thank you baybay". "Neicy can Tiny come to the park with us. I'll be back at eleven, but Ima drop her off at nine", I said. It took her a minute but she said yes. I go upstairs to get ready.

Me, Tiny, and Kiya's phones are blowing up. I guess we should be heading out. "OOOOOOWW"   "Damn, we definatelly late", Kiya said referring to the wolves. The last time wolves lived in Fahllen Heights was about three years ago, when they left we thought they were never coming back, well they came back. It's not so bad, for now. But everyone know's when there's gonna be a party and the wolves howl the parties started. We get in my car.