Maybe this will work (sequel...

By muchfanfics

Bella is 16 years old, has had a really hard life, has met her mate, and is now being thrown in front of the... More

Maybe this could work (sequel to You Should Get Away)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

22 0 0
By muchfanfics

"I am sorry that I ruined our pool time." I told him. He smiled and looked at the ground.

"It was ruined when the women started to ask me if I would have sex with them." He told me. I laughed a little and he seemed to be a little offended by it.

"They probably just wanted to get a sex tape out of it." I told him. He smiled and shrugged.

"Probably." He agreed. We went to my room and I saw that he sat on Max's bed. I stood there and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He smiled at me bounced a little on the bed.

"I don't think that you want to be alone. I really don't. I am always stuck here, when we do stuff in America." He told me. I smiled at him and I shook my head.

"You are such a dork. So what do you want to do?" I asked him. He chuckled a little and stood up.

"Let's get dressed and I want to take you somewhere." He told me. I agreed to it and he left the room. I changed out of my suit and into a pair of jeans and a long shirt. I messed with my hair a little. I then heard Nathan knock on the door. He was dressed similar to me.

"You ready?" Nathan asked me. I smiled and the two of us went down stairs. We saw the group of people, but they didn't really notice us. We walked out into the street. He and I walked about a block before we got to where he wanted to go to. I saw that he had taken me to an arcade.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him. He looked like a little kid as we walked into the building.

"What do you think we are going to do here? We are going to play!" He told me. He then went to the air hockey table. I followed him and I saw that he was getting it ready for the two of us.

We ended up playing 5 games. I won 3 out of 2. I told him that we could go another time, but he insisted that I won. We walked around and we played a couple of more games. He was really determined to win a stuffed animal, from the claw machine. I ended up winning it for him. I told him that he could give it to Shelby. He agreed that he would.

We walked around until they started to shut the arcade down. I saw that it was almost 2:00 in the morning. I convinced Nathan that we should go back to the hotel and that they would be back there, soon. We walked back, quickly. when we got to our floor, I saw that Nano and the others were already here. Nano came over to us in a rush.

"Where have you two been?" He asked us.

"We went to the arcade. We were bored and there were creeps in the pool." Nathan explained to him. He sighed and walked back to the rooms. Nathan and I followed him. I saw that Tom and Kelsey were in their room, under the sheets. They left the door open and Nano saw. He screamed and shut the door.

"Why are those two the worst when they are drunk?" He asked as a rhetorical question. Nathan and I laughed and continued to my room. We walked in and I saw that Max had a lady friend over. I quickly shut the door and I looked at Nano and Nathan.

"Well I am not sleeping in there, tonight." I told them. Nathan chuckled and Nano rolled his eyes. We heard something go in Jay's room. We ran over there and we saw that he had fallen out of his bed. Nathan helped him back in and he saw me.

"Bella! Come in and get comfy! Let's get it-"Jay started to say. Nathan put his hand over his mouth and I looked at Nano. He looked confused.

"What was he talking about?" He asked me.

"It is an inside joke." I told Nano. He sighed and left the room. I looked at Nathan and he looked relived that Nano left. He took his hand off of Jay's mouth and Jay looked really disgusted.

"Your hand smells like shit." He told Nathan. I laughed at him and he looked at me.

"Bella, I want your sexy wolf and body in my bed, right now. Or when ever you have the free time." He told me. I smiled at him and I kissed his forhead. He looked really confused when I backed away.

"That wasn't my lips." He told me. Nathan laughed and Jay hit him in the groin. Nathan fell to the ground and held himself. I stood there and laughed.

"Alright, Jay, I will be back. You get some sleep." I told Jay. He laid in his bed and I covered him up.

"Goodnight, dick heads." He told us. I laughed and I saw that Nathan was waddling close to me. He shut the door after me and we walked to his room. Shelby was laying in their bed. She seemed like she wasn't drunk.

"Hey, you two. I stayed responsible. I made sure that Max didn't get an ugly woman." She mumbled to us. I smiled at that. Nathan went over to her and took her heels off of her feet.

"She would be complaining in the morning, if I didn't." He explained to me. He then looked around the room.

"You can take the bed, if you would like. I will sleep on the little sofa." Nathan offered to me. I looked at the sofa and I saw that he would be really uncomfortable on it.

"No, you sleep with Shelby and I will take the sofa. I would fit on it better, anyway." I told him. He looked like he was going to portest, but I went to the sofa and sat on it.

"This is mine." I told him. He laughed a little and went to the bed. He laid next to Shelby. They looked like they belonged together. I wondered if that was how Jay and I looked. I really hope that is how we look.

I fell asleep quickly. I had a bad dream, again, but I didn't wake anyone up. I woke up before Nathan and Shelby. I saw, on the clock, that it was 9 o'clock. I sat up and I rubbed my eyes. I got a second looke at Nathan and Shelby, this time. Nathan's head was laying on top of Shelby's chest, like he was protecting her or trying to listen to her heart beat. She looked like she really didn't care. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and he was holding her close to him. I smiled at this and I walked out of the room.

I walked down the hall way and I saw that Siva and Nareesha's door was open. I walked in and I saw that Nareesha was dressed in some sweats and she was drinking a coffee.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

"We are getting ready for today. We are going to be on the bus, for the day. Nano wants to get to Las Vegas by tomorrow." She informed me. I smiled and sat next to her. I knew that I couldn't go to Max's room, because of his friend.

"Is your plan to hand in here until your dad's play mate is gone?" Nareesha asked me. I looked at her with my mouth open.

"Yeah, pretty much. Is that okay with you? I think that Jay is still asleep. I would be with him, if he wasn't." I told her. She smiled at me and patted my thigh.

"It is fine with me." She told me. I then saw Siva walk out of the bathroom in a towel and his hair was all wet. He looked at me with a blank stare.

"This is awkward. I am just going to grab my clothes." He told us. He did as he said he would do and he went back to the bathroom. Nareesha shook her head and was smiling.

"He is such an idiot." She whispered.

"But he is your idiot." I reminded her. She then looked at me.

"How is your idiot?" She asked me.

"He is fine. He keeps giving me mixed signals. Yesterday, I told him that we could mate, but he didn't want to, even thought I know that he wants to." I told her. She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Maybe he just wants to make you happy." She suggested.

"He knows that I am. I guess I will find out what is up with him, later." I told her. She nodded her head and Siva came back out of the bathroom. His hair was all messed up. I liked the way that it looked.

"Let's go see who else is up." Siva said. I agreed that it was a good idea. The three of us went to Tom and Kelsey's and knocked. There was no answer, so we knew that they were still asleep. We went to Max's room and The woman was walking out. She was doing the walk of shame. I laughed a little.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked me.

"I have been there too. Just keep walking." I told her. She scoffed and walked past us. I walked into Max's room and I saw that he was standing in his robe.

"Hey, sorry about that. Is your stuff ready to go?" He said to me. I smiled at him and I saw that he was a little embarrassed.

"Dad, calm down. It is okay. And all I have to do is put it in my bag." I told him. He sighed and looked at Siva and Nareesha.

"Did she stay with you two?" Max asked them.

"No, she woke up and came to our room. She stayed with Nathan and Shelby." Nareesha told Max. He nodded his head and looked around the room.

"I need to tell her thanks." Max muttered. I smied at him and I went to the bathroom. I picked up my makeup and I put it in my bag. I picked up the clothes that were around the room and I put them all in my bag. I did the same with Max's clothes that were around the room. when I was done, I saw that he was looking at stuff on the computer.

"They seem to already have pictures of what happened yesterday out." He told me. I gasped and ran over to the computer. I saw that he was on a british website.

I saw that there was some of The Wanted performing. I saw that there were a couple of them having fun at the club. Then it went to me. They talked about how I was a naughty girl. They showed a picture of me kissing Aaron. Then it went to Nathan helping me out of the pool. Then it went to Nathan and I at the arcade and me winning the stuffed animal.

"What happened last night?" Max asked me. I looked at him and sighed.

"There was a group of people that came over to us. I talked with one guy and he ended up taking my top off. Nathan came and saved me and helped me out of the pool." I told Max. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"The cameras seem to like you." He told me. I smiled at him and he got off of the bed. I then got on my twitter. I saw that some people were calling me a 'slut'. There was a lot of people that were defending me. I smiled at those that were defending me.

I wanted to thank them, but there were too many. So I decided to make a tweet that would thank them. I told everyone that I really appreciated that they were defending me. Max came over to me and he saw what I wrote. He made some little changes and he sent it out. I saw that a lot of people were really happy about it.

Max then took the computer from me and set it in it's case. He and I rolled our bags out to the hallway. Nathan, Shelby, Siva, and Nareesha's were already in the hallway. We then walked into Nano's room. He looked at us and smiled.

"Good, I need you two to wake up the Parkers." He told us. I noticed that he would call each coupl by their last names. I thought that it was funny. I wondered what mine would be, when Jay and I were together.

"Tom! Kelsey! We are coming in!" Max told them. We heard no reply, so we walked in their room. I saw that they were tangled together in their bed. Max went over to grab their blanket and rip it off. I had to stop him.

"Dad! I think that they are naked! I really don't want to see that, right now!" I told him. He looked at me and smiled.

"You are right. Go get a bucket of ice." He told me. I grabbed the ice bucket and I went down the hallway. I saw that Jay had just owken up and he put his bag in our little pile. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, on my way back to Tom and Kelsey's room.

"Here it is." I told Max as I handed him the bucket. He took the bucket from me and went close to them. He then poured the ice between their two bodies and waited.

"That's cold!" Tom yelled as he woke up. I saw Kelsey gasp and grab the covers. She pulled them away from Tom and he fell to the grounf to get away from the ice. I was right about them being naked. I turned around and left the room, when he fell. I heard that Max was laughing at them. Jay walked over to us and he looked in.

"You are a bastard!" Tom yelled at Max. Max then ran out of the room. He ran past me and Jay and went to Nano's room.

"Nano told us to wake you two. We are going to be leaving soon." I told them. I heard Kelsey start to laugh. I knew that they were fine. I shut the door and Jay looked around the hall. He then kissed my lips. I kissed him back.

"What are you two doing?" Siva asked us. We broke apart and I saw that Jay was blushing. I smiled at Siva.

"We were kissing. Why are you jealous that I was kissing your boyfriend?" I asked Siva. He smield at me and shook his head.

"I didn't think that you two were this far along." He told us.

"I didn't think that it was any of your business." Jay snapped at him. Siva looked at him.

"It is, if you want me to help you two." He told me. I looked at Jay and I saw that he was acepting defeat.

"Let's start taking the bags to the bus. I think that someone has it running already." Siva told us. We then went to the pile. I picked mine and Max's bags up. Siva grabbed his and Naresha's. Jay took his and Nano's.

"The rest can get theri bags." Jay said.

"We are going to the bus!" I yelled at Nano and Max as we passed Nano's room. He said something like he would be there soon, but I wasn't really listening. We went to the lobby and I saw that the perv, from the pool, was there. He looked at me and I ignored him. I was not in the mood. We went to the bus and I set the bags in the undercarrige, under the bus. We then went inside. I sat on the couch and Jay sat with me. Siva sat across from us.

"So what are you two going to do while we are traveling all day." Siva said. He already sounded really tired. I smiled at him and I looked at Jay.

"I think that I am going to read." I told him. Jay smiled at me.

"I think that I am going to stay out here for a while. Then I don't know what I will do." Jay said.

"I really hope that you two are able to get together without people throwing a fit about it." Siva told us.

"Thanks, I hope so too." I told him. I then leaned into Jay and he put his amr around me. Siva and him then started to talk about what they were going to do in Las Vegas. I didn't really listen.

I was more concerned about the pack that was trying to kill me. I knew that if we kept moving, they wouldn't get to me. But how long could I continue to move? What if they never catch up, until we are back home? All of these things started to make me worry.

"What pack are you thinking of? What is going on?" I heard Siva say in my head. I then broke our connection and I looked at him.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked me. I sighed and got off of the couch.

"Ask Shelby. She will tell you." I told him. I got off of the couch just as the others were coming in the bus. Siva got up and grabbed Shelby. The two of them went into the bunk area. I sat in the booth and Kelsey, Tom, and Max came over. They sat with me and I looked at them.

"What is going on?" I asked them.

"Has she seen them?" Tom asked Max. I looked at Max and he shook his head.

"What haven't I seen?" I asked him. He pulled out his laptop and I saw that he was logging onto a website. He then showed it to me. It was a picture of me getting out of the pool. I saw that Nathan was looking away from me. It was basically a good shot of my boobs. They had the courtesy to put stars on my nipples. I felt like I wanted to cry.

"Don't cry. It is okay." Kelsey told me. I looked at her and the tears started to come out.

"It was an accident. He took my top off. Nathan was just ehpling me get out. This wasn't supossed to happen." I told them. I had to wipe my tears away when I finished. Then Nano came over to the table.

"What is the matter?" He asked us. Max sighed and handed him the computer.

"What the hell. This is low. I am going to see what I can do." He told us. He then went to his room. I looked at Max and I saw that he was stressed. He pulled me into a hug and I cried a little. How could I not? Someone took a picture of my boobs and now it was all over the internet.

"Don't listen to what anyone says. Some people are going to be really brutal about this. Just remember that we know what really happened." Kelsey told me. I looked at her and I saw that there were some tears in her eyes.

"Bella, are you okay?" Tom asked me. I shook my head.

"Tom, someone just took pictures of my boobs and put it on the internet. How do you think I feel? Now everyone is going to see them and I know that someone is going to hate me for that photo." I told him. I saw that everyone, on the couches, were now looking at us.

"What happened?" I heard Shelby ask. She sounded really enraged. I saw her walk over here and she looked at the computer.

"What bastards!" She exclaimed. I saw her start to pace in the bus. Then the bus driver started to bus up. She stumbled a little, when we started to move.

"Who would do that?" She asked. I knew that she needed to calm down.

"Just chill, Shelby." Kelsey told her.

"How am I supossed to 'chill', Kelsey? My littlest pack memeber is being attacked by the press." She explained to Kelsey.

"Shelby, please come here." Nathan told her. She looked at Nathan and she went straight to him. She sat with him on the same couch as Jay. I got out of the booth and I went to Jay's bunk. I climbed in and I heard him come over to it. He got in and we laid there.

"Look, we won't be in the press, today. so that is a good thing." He told me. I smiled a little. It was true. I then thought about the people that said horrible things about me kissing Aaron. What would they say about this? I am not even an adult and the paparazzi are already getting nude of me.

I then started to cry. Jay wrapped his arm around me and held me. He told me that it would be okay. He asked me what had happened and I told him the whole story. I felt his blood start to get hot. I looked up at him and I saw that he crying a little. I kissed the tear away and he looked at me and smiled. He and I stayed in the bunk, a little longer.

We got out when we were about 3 hours into the trip. When we got out, I saw that Tom and Kelsey were alseep in their bunk, Siva and Nareesha were on a couch, Nathan and Shelby were on the other, and Max was on the computer at the table. Jay and I went to the table and Max looked at us.

"What is going on?" Jay asked Max.

"I have asked our fans to give Bella a little love. I told them that she didn't deserve that or ask for it and that it was just an accident that happened. I also told them that I was glad that Nathan was there to help her. I have been asking the haters to get off of my daughters account and it seems like it is effective." Max told us. I was sort of glad that he was doing that. I knew that he really loved me. Only a true dad would do this.

"You don't need to try to fix it. It happened and this is the way that it is." I told him. He looked at me and shook his head.

"No, it is my job to fix this. You are my daughter. You come first." He told me. I smiled at him.

"Thanks, though." I told him. Max then handed Jay and me the computer. We took it and surfed the web. We watched a bunch of cat videos. We agreed that they were great for entrainment purposes, but we could never get a little kitten. I was a little sad about that, because it is a little cute baby. Jay convinced me that we would get a puppy. We wouldn't even have to train it, because it would already obey and respect us. I had to agree that it was a really good plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 534 30
Kate is a 17 year old girl. She is a wolf and she lives in the Moon Blood pack. When she turns 18 she finds her mate, but it is the one she the leas...
3.4K 80 21
Casey is not like every other girl. She is a god. Well, not yet. She has to learn how to balance her new domain and control her feelings for a certai...
7.1K 116 13
Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing and dance but is to shy to do in front...
862K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...