Perfection? [Austin Mahone Fa...

By gabbypdlr

Kylie Carter's life could be described in one word: Perfection. Exceptional grades, head cheerleader of the t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 24

27K 403 65
By gabbypdlr

*Kylie's POV*

~A week later~

It's finally the weekend after a long week of studying and school. Right now, I’m sitting in my bed with my computer checking out some of Forever 21's latest clothes. I still can't take my mind off what happened last week at the movies.

~Flashback~

"Can't repeat the past? Of course you can!" said Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie, The Great Gatsby.

I glanced at the seats in front of me to see Rebecca hugging Taylor's arm. Rebecca poked Taylor's shoulder and quickly, Taylor turned his head towards her. Suddenly, Rebecca moved her head to Taylor, puckered her lips and kissed him.

When she pulled away, Taylor looked surprised. After a few seconds, Taylor stood up and made his way to the exit.

"Taylor, wait! Taylor!" Rebecca shouted, running to the exit.

Everybody diverted their attention to her and told her to be quiet.

Once Rebecca was out of sight, I turned back to watching the movie.

I felt an arm wrap around my back. I laid my head on Austin's shoulder and let him kiss my forehead.

"What a show..." I mumbled.

Austin chuckled and turned back to the movie.

~End of flashback~

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone started to ring.

"Hi Austin!" I said happily through the phone.

"Hey babe, wanna go out?" Austin asked.

"Sure, where?" I questioned

"Hmm... It's a surprise." he replied playfully.

"Oh, can't wait! When?”

"Be there in thirty minutes. Wear something nice."

"Okay I'm gonna wear some overalls."

"Okay. Wait, what?"

I laughed, "Baby, I’m just kidding!"

"Oh... You scared me" He chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll wear something nice." I said.

"Good, love you!"

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

I stood in my closet, wondering what to wear... Got it! I un-hooked a short dress from a hanger. The white dress had a nice print on it, which consisted of pink, blue, and black stripes with thick black zigzag lines. It was tight on my waist, then loose and with a pocket on the top left. I decided to wear a black hat with it to make it look more stylish and hooped earrings matching its colors. After applying my makeup, I put on my black heels and stared at my reflection in the mirror. Perfect.

My cellphone vibrated, I unlocked it to see a new text from Austin.

"Babe I'm here :)"

I smiled. I just love when he calls me babe.

I made my way downstairs and opened the front door to find Austin standing there. He had a brown box with a red ribbon in his hands.

"Hey Austin. What's that?" I questioned.

"Something for you, Kyles" he responded with a cheeky grin while handing me the box.

I smiled, "You shouldn't have."

I undid the ribbon and opened the box. It contained a silver necklace with  a big heart as its charm. The heart had an A carved in it.

"Woah... It's beauti-"

"Open it" Austin interrupted.

"Open what?" I asked while analyzing the necklace.

"The heart. It opens, like this" he explained and took the piece from my hand.

Austin opened the heart. Inside, it had a picture of us two.

"Austin... It's wonderful..." I said, my eyes getting a little watery.

Austin directed me to turn around and placed the necklace around my neck, securing it with the clasp.

"Glad you liked it." Austin smirked before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

When he pulled away, I was left wanting for more. So I gave him a passionate kiss. Austin kissed back immediately. He gently pushed me so that my back was touching the door, but our lips never parted. His tongue touched my bottom lip, asking for an entrance which I gave right away. A soft moan escaped my lips while I let my fingers run through his hair. Austin's lips moved towards the lower part of my ear, then to my jawline and finally to my lips once again. Instinctively, I directed one of my hands to my back and open the front door of my house. I stumbled while walking backwards, because Austin wouldn't let our lips separate, but he didn't let me fall. As soon as I felt the couch on the back of my legs, I turned Austin around and pushed him to let him fall on the couch. Austin grinned at my actions. I positioned myself on top of him and started to kiss him fiercely. Austin's next move surprised me; he took his shirt off and threw it across the room. It is getting kinda hot in here, so I took my dress off too. Austin let his eyes wonder around my body.

"Like what you see?" I asked playfully while staring at his strong chest and abs.

"Yes, and I bet you like what you see too." he replied in a raspy voice.

I leaned forward and kissed him hungrily. Austin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me so that there was no space in between us and to have our warm skin touching. I let my tongue wonder through his mouth as he gave a gentle moan.

Austin's cellphone suddenly vibrated and he pulled away.

"We're gonna be late Kyles." He said between gasps.

"Yeah." I replied as breathless as he was.

I stood up and put my dress back on and so did Austin with his shirt.

"So... Umm... All of this was just for a necklace...?" Austin wondered out loud.

"Oh... You didn't like it?" I asked concerned.

"No, I loved it. I think I'm gonna buy you another necklace tomorrow." he said with a wink.

I giggled, "I'll be looking forward to it." 

* * *

Austin parked his car in front of a house.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You'll see." he grinned.

Austin got out of the car and opened the door for me. We walked with our hands entwined and he ringed the doorbell. The door was opened by a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. He had a little of a tanned skin and was slightly smaller than Austin in height.

"Austin!" He said and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Alex, I want you to meet Kylie. My girlfriend." Austin grinned.

"Oh so you are the reason why Austin is always so busy." Alex said with a serious tone while raising his eyebrows.

I widened my eyes, "Excuse me?"

"I'm just kidding Kylie." he chuckled and gave me a hug.

"Oh." I said in relief.

"Make yourself at home." Alex said while directing us to the living room and closing the front door behind us.

While we walked towards the living room, Austin took hold of my hand and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Once we get there, I see more people chatting. Most of them were boys and there was only one more girl than me.

"Austin is here!" Said a guy, standing up and making his way to Austin. He has brown eyes with dark, short hair.

"Kylie, this is Robert. Robert this is my girlfriend, Kylie." Austin introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." Robert replied.

"Nice to meet you too." I said with a smile.

We then moved forward to where two more guys were standing.

"Hey guys. This is Kylie-"

"Your girlfriend." Said a tall, blond guy with brown eyes. He walked over to me. "I'm Zach." He introduced himself as he took my hand and kissed it.

I giggled and look at Austin. He rolled his eyes.

"Jealous, Austin?" I asked him with a smirk and gave him a kiss.

"Woah woah, get a room!" Said a blond guy with also brown eyes.

Austin pulled away and smiled at me, then looked at the guy, "This is Tyler."

"Nice to meet you." He said. I gave him a smile.

"You see her?" Austin asked while pointing to a blonde girl who was sitting in a couch. I nodded.

"That's Sarah, AC's girlfriend."

"AC?" I asked.

"It's Alex nickname. Alex Constancio."

"Oh, ok."

"Go talk to her." He told me.

I looked at him and he gave me a kiss. Then, I walked up to her and sat next to her.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hi. I'm Kylie."

"Austin's girlfriend, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and smiled.

"He talks a lot about you with Alex. He sounded very excited when Alex told him to come here with you." She said.

I smiled and looked to where Austin is. He was smiling at me and winked. What I did was blow a kiss to him and he did like he grabbed it with his hand. I love you, he mouthed. I love you too, I mouthed back and turned to Sarah who was smiling at me.

"You guys are too cute." She told me.

"I love him a lot." I replied.

"You make him very happy." She said.

"He makes me happy too. He was the one who helped me through my breakup. Austin was always there."

"Yeah he's really sweet. But my boyfriend is better." She said with a smirk.

"Hey!" I said, "That's not true!"

"Well, I think I'm gonna go to him now." She said as she stood up. "See you later."

"Bye!" I said.

When she was gone, Austin came and sat next to me.

"Let’s get out of here." He whispered into my ear and took my hand.

---------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD GUYS! 10,000 READS! Thank you so much for all your support! We really appreciate all those sweet comments and feedback. So, what do you guys think of this chapter? Please vote and remember to comment below!

~Gabby and Laura x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...
151K 2.8K 30
~COMPLETED. SEQUEL POSTED~~~~ (needs to be edited) Mackenzie felt worthless and a waste of life. Her "friends" hated her and her "boyfriend" was a...
446K 11K 59
Caitlin was an ordinary girl just trying to get through high school. She had straight A's and was the Varsity cheerleading captain. She had a good li...
5.6K 100 15
Joey was a bright 17 year old that attended school and does what she has to do. Until one day she bumped into this boy named Austin Mahone. He was p...