Emison | Regret

By RAlNBXW

An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she mani... More

Alison's Posse
The Project
Date Night
The person next to me
Intentions
The Start
Dances | Lust & Love
Changes
Shopping Trips
Meetings
Assignment
Coming Out
Suspended
Sometimes
Friday night
Family Dinner
Comfort
Secret
Love's end
NEW EMISON FANFIC

Dealbreaker

5.2K 120 109
By RAlNBXW

Alison's POV
"Get the fuck up." an annoyed tone that belonged to none other than Cece spoke and pulled the covers off me.

"Leave me alone." I burrowed my head into the pillow.

"Look, Ali, you'd be who knows where if I didn't find you. Why were you here in New York anyways?" she questioned sitting on the side of the bed

"I don't know. My mind is still messed and I just don't wanna go home." I told her

"You don't wanna go home? Did something happen between you and Emily?" she asked sighing

"No. And why do you always assume that it has to do with Emily?" I snapped

"Ali, you talk about her a lot." she rolled her eyes.

"And that doesn't mean it has to do with her!" I shouted, turning to my side avoiding Cece.

"Alison, get a fucking grip, this is reality, stop denying things, stop avoiding things, stop giving up and work for what you want." Cece lectured

"If you want her, get her. Denying won't get you anywhere, avoiding the problem won't make it go away. If you give up, it shows that you don't deserve her." Cece's words echoed through my head

"It's not that easy. I know I don't deserve her." I mumbled

I know that I've been denying but it's not like I'm not willing to accept this.

She's happy right now, and I shouldn't interfere with that, I should just back off like I was told.

"Look at me Alison." she spoke, turning to face me

I looked at Cece, who seemed to have become more mature over the time we spent away from each other.

"You're a DiLaurentis, a DiLaurentis isn't weak, a DiLaurentis stands tall and strong. Listen to me, I know, okay?" she closed her eyes for a second to embrace me in a hug.

"I know." she whispered

Tears slipped from my eyes, to be honest, I guess I just put up my front for too long.

"It's okay Ali." she caressed my cheek.

"Come on, we're going shopping." she dragged me up from the bed and got dressed.

For the whole day, we went to the mall and Cece told me to buy whatever I wanted, as long as it'd satisfy me.

I sat at the table, taking a bite from the doughnut.

"So, who is in the way?" Cece licked her thumb clean.

"Nobody I can't handle." I replied instantly, not wanting to cause trouble for the brunette.

"Ali." she insisted

"Gaymary." I gave in, rolling my eyes.

"Oh?" Cece's voice went high pitched.

"She took Emily's virginity." I explained, "She's not letting Emily spend time with us-,me. She got me suspended." I continued

Cece stabbed her fork into her pasta that she ordered, she twirled it around and ate it.

"Hmm.. a threat to Emison." Cece said

My cheeks blushed, "what? where did that name come from?" I asked taking a sip from my mocktail.

"Emison. Emily and Alison. Sweet isn't it? Half of your names." Cece chuckled lightly to herself.

"That's unnecessary." I blushed

"Well, I'm captaining this ship." Cece laughed

"So, what are you gonna do about this threat?" she asked, twirling her pasta.

"Nothing." I honestly replied, running my hands through my hair.

"Really?" she arched her brow

"Honest." I took a sip.

"I don't want to interfere and she's happy." I mumbled

                                 * * *
Emily's POV
It's been 3days since Noel's party, I hadn't seen Ali at all, Alicia told me she went home.

"Hey honey." My mum walked past my room with a laundry basket.

"Hey mum." I replied smiling at her.

"Jessica called, she wanted to know if you were okay." she asked

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, rather confused.

My mum came into my room and gave me a hug before returning to her conversation on the phone.

Someone pounded on the door,
"I'll get it." I got up from my bed, I ran down the stairs and unlocked the door.

"Hey." I smiled
"You're here." Alicia greeted, embracing me in a hug.
"Yeah." I nodded as Alicia kissed me lightly.

"You're beautiful" she whispered in my ear.

I giggled and closed the door. "My mum's doing the dishes." I smiled at Alicia as she took a seat on my couch.

"Oh." Alicia grinned, switching the tv on.

"Oh, what?" I smiled taking a seat next to her.

"It means.. I can do this.." she smiled leaning in to kiss me, I reciprocated, her hands caressed my cheek; my hands were tanglend up in her hair.

"Mm.." I moaned, "my mum is in the next room." I whispered, whilst she slid her tongue in.

"Yeah, that makes it more dangerous." she smirked, straddling me on the sofa.

* * *
Alison's POV
I just got back to Cece's apartment with my shopping bags. I placed them down on the sofa and heard Cece on the phone to someone.

She ended the call and walked into the living room where I was.

"Who was that?" I arched a brow
"A cab. You're going back to Rosewood." she dragged me up

"No, I'm not ready to go back!" I refused
"I need more time." I replied

"Nothing will be able to hurt you, Ali. I promise. You're fine. You'll be fine." she assured me, holding onto my shoulder.

"I'll see you soon anyways in Cape May, not long left." she said

"Okay." I agreed

She embraced me in a tight hug.
"I love you, Ali." she smiled
"I love you too." I hugged her back.

I picked up my shopping bags, I heard a honk outside Cece's apartment building.

I waved at Cece before I closed the door to her apartment.
I walked down the staircase, in my heels, I tried not to fall, I had to look graceful. I got to the cab and got in, I made myself comfortable, placing my shopping bags on the other available seats.

"Where to?" he spoke, tapping on the steering wheel, eyeing me through the mirror.

"Rosewood, Pennsylvania." I responded, as he nodded. The car drove off, I looked outside the window, watching the apartment building, trees and students go by.

* * *
Alicia's POV
Emily giggled, fixing her clothes and sat up on the couch. She was adorable, she definitely isn't what you'd expect.
Shy Emily,eh?

I smirked watching her fix her clothes.
"Babe." I called her and watched her innocent brown eyes look at me, I leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"I'm gonna head out, I need to see Mr Fitz." I lied, putting on my boots.

"Alright." she kissed my lips, I got up and fixed my jacket and left.

I inhaled the breeze, I saw a cab go round and cut off at the end of Emily's street.

I looked down to the text message I recieved on my phone.

'We need to talk.' – Paige

This bitch hit my girlfriend with a ball, I think we do need to talk.

I walked on the pavement, passing the houses on Emily's street, heading for Rosewood high.

I got to Rosewood high and the gates were open, I guess that it was open for the extra curricular activities, such as swimming, basketball, football, tennis, etc. I headed for the natatorium, I got in and the lights were off, I could barely see anything. "Paige?" I called out her name, "Paige?" I repeated, walking closer to the pool to see if she was on the other side of the pool. I got to the edge but couldn't see anyone in the darkness that surrounded the other side of the pool. I felt a strong force grab my head, before I knew it all I felt was my head rushing with blood, the water pressure was getting to me, I opened my eyes, looking at the deep blue. I tried gripping my hands to pull myself up. I forced my head to go up, I gasped for air, my hair drenched with water, it smelt like chlorine.

"What the fuck?" I cursed, looking at the figure that was hard to make out, my eyes were blurry and they faded into the darkness, of course the lights weren't on.

"I'm sorry. I had to do this." the voice I recognised, had belonged to Paige, I watched her run out of the natatorium.

I inhaled and exhaled heavily. I shook my wet hair, I took off my jacket and wiped my hair with it.

By the time I got back to Emily's, I saw Emily and Hanna engaged in a game. I leant down to kiss Emily.

"Mm, your hair smells like chlroine, I didn't know you swam." she licked her thumb from the jam that came from the doughnut she took a bite from, that was on the side. She took a tissue from the table and wiped her thumb clean.

* * *
Alison's POV
The moment I walked through the door, I was nagged at by my mom who wouldn't stop hassling me for not coming home for 3days.

"I was with a friend." I rolled my eyes.
"And which friend is this?" she folded her arms together.
"You don't know her." I refused to tell her about Cece as Cece was an older crowd, sure we did illegal shit but she was the only person I could depend on.

"I'm not in the mood mom." I warned
"You've been gone for 3days, I think I deserve to know where you were." She responded.

"You've been gone for days and left me at home alone, with no guardian must I say. Some mother you are." I retaliated, shutting out anything she said after that and walked up the staircase to my room.

I placed my shopping bags to the side and looked out my window, opposite me, I could see Spencer's window, I looked across and saw Spencer studying again. I smiled at the sight, Spencer peered up and looked through the window.

She blinked for a few seconds, "Ali!" she exclaimed, I smiled back.
"You're back! It's been three days." Spencer said with glee

"Yeah." I nodded.
"Wanna come over?" I asked

Spencer looked at her notebooks scattered on her bed and looked at me.
She hesitated when looking between her books and me, she seemed to have made a decision and she packed away her notebooks, neatly.

"On my way." she smiled

It was nice, really. I wanted to spend time with my sister. Half-sister. Even though she didn't know, she deserves a decent sister, someone who she could actually have fun with, someone who'd help her and not treat her like shit.

I would, but I'm not sure how to, Spencer means a lot to me and if it wasn't for her, most of my school years would've been boring. Honestly, she entertained me, she was the only person who'd challenge me, she might've been geeky but that was all because of the Hastings Gene and stereotypical Hasting's.

We did get into fights, but sisters get into fights all the time.

I could hear Spencer greeting my mum, and running up the steps to my room. I heard another pair of footsteps though.

"Hey." Spencer greeted, "I hope you don't mind, I brought Aria, I saw her walking around, and thought the more the merrier." She kept her arm wrapped around Aria.

Aria, smiled at me, taking a seat on my carpet, Spencer joined her. I was wearing shorts so I could sit on the floor like them.

I didn't forget to bring my diary though. I looked at the pair, talking to eachother, giggling, I guess these girls would actually be better off without me. A smile crept up on my face watching them.

//
Emily's POV
I had just got to Ali's room, it was just us sitting on her floor, my heart was pounding, I was so nervous. I watched Ali, who was sitting across me, the sunlight radiated from outside, it hit Ali's hair perfectly, making her look more beautiful than ever.

She was writing in a book or something, a diary.

"What are you writing about?" I asked curiously, she didn't move her diary away from her face.

"You." she laughed

Was she joking?

"So, mermaid." she placed her diary down, and peered into my eyes. I was mesmerized by her eyes.

"Have you thought about it?" she daringly looked me in the eyes.

"A-about what?" I lost control of my speech, she was so beautiful.

"Who you'd like to take to the kissing rock." she eyed me, up and down waiting for a response.

"I- uh," I shrugged, she had me wrapped around her finger, her eyes could do magical things to you.

"I have. I know who I want to take." she smirked

It was probably one of those boys we saw a frat party, they were kinda hot.
Who was I kidding? No they weren't.

Ali snuggled up to me, "You have a nice scent you know, I love it." she said.

My cheeks lit up uncontrollably.

I looked at Ali beside me, the small blonde's scent entoxicated me, I loved how she smelt. I looked at her soft hair, how it'd be to run my fingers through her hair.

She glanced up at me, smirking, she'd caught me looking.

//

Emily's POV
Hanna had just left, Alicia said she left something at school so she went to get it.

I could feel the vibration coming from the table.

I picked up the phone that was still ringing.

"Hello?" I answered
"Baby? Change of plan, lets go to that bar downtown." A woman spoke

The fuck?

I didn't know what to think. I didn't respond.

"Baby?" The woman on the other end of the phone repeated.

I ended the call.
First Ben, now Alicia.
I guess I have bad luck.

I looked down at the phone in my hand, I know I shouldn't, but right now, I don't know what to think. I looked through the text messages from 6 other girls.

A tear slipped from my eye, the door unlocked, I quickly wiped my tear away. I stood up.

"Hey, babe." she came into the living room and leant in to kiss me. I moved back, avoiding her.

"You're a liar." I bluntly told her
"I'm not." She denied
"Don't even-" I tried

I put my hands up, holding her phone, moving further away from her.

"You left your phone here, I didn't mean to invade privacy, but is this what you do? D-Do you just play with people's hearts? Do these girls even know? Who are you? Are you even the girl I liked?" I furiously let out tears, handing the phone to her

"No! Listen. I know what I'm doing- did is wrong, but ever since I met you, I've tried to stop. I'm trying, honestly. Please Emily, I really like you. I love you." she begged

"I'm not stupid. I'm sure those other girls love you too, you can get love from them. Get out of my house." I demanded, intensely glaring at her.

She looked at me, a few tears slipped as she closed the door behind her.

I exhaled deeply, finally on my own where I could be vulnerable and let out my tears. I cried uncontrollably, my first girlfriend, turned out, I don't have the best experiences or luck when it comes to romance.

A / N - HEY Y'ALL! It's me. You demanded. I delivered. Emison are coming together soon, just you wait ;) I have plans for them.

But first guys, I need your consent, its for my readers ofc, would y'all mind if this story had smut in it? Or should I save that for another story?

Don't forget to comment, tell what you'd like to see, and thoughts on this chapter. Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
92.6K 2.6K 31
Emily Fields and Hanna Marin are the troublemakers of Rosewood High. Then perfect Alison DiLaurentis comes along and badass Emily may have a thing or...
518K 14.1K 184
Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed Shana Fring. Alison has a secret nobody k...
334K 5.5K 70
◤No A, no disappearance, only Emison.◢ Emily and Alison, two 15-year-old BFFs living in the wealthy town of Rosewood alongside their three best frien...