~ Light Of Hope ~ (A Toushir...

By AmeChan192

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate... More

Hi Guys!! (^w^)v
1. " Things Lost in the Rain "
2." Into the Abyss "
3. " New Beginning "
4. " Home "
5. " Unknown Origins "
6. " Shinigami Daikou "
7. " Parting and Reunion "
8. " To Soul Society "
9. " A Chance Encounter "
10. " A New Found Hope "
10.5. Extra Chapter - " 3 Again "
11. " Girls Day Out "
12. " The Sacred Jewel of Soul "
13. " Growing Feelings "
14. " Incoming Storm "
15. " Game Start "
16. " Missing Again "
17. " Battle Preparations "
18. " I Hear Your Voice "
19. " Reunion "
20. " Confession "
20.5. Extra Chapter - " Personality Gone Bad "
21. " Confusion "
22. " Vasto Lorde "
23. " Calm Before the Storm "
24. " The Guardian Deity "
26. " Frustrations "
27. " Visored "
28. " Espada "
29. " The Twelve Honoured Knights "
30. " Light x Dark "
30.5. Extra Chapter - " First Date "
31. " True Feelings "
32. " Training in Hell "
33. " Visions of the Past and Future "
34. " Deciding One's Fate "
35. " Personal Vendetta "
36. " Complications "
37. " Hell Has Fallen "
38. " Strategy Meeting "
39. " Under the Moonlight's Glow "
40. " Nagisa "
41. " Pledge of Loyalty "
42. " Awaken "
43. " True Meaning of Sacrifice "
44. " Memories "
45. " Camaraderie "
46. " A Heart That Doesn't Forget "
47. " Choices "
48. " The Inner Abyss "
48.5. " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 1) "
49. " Deepest Secrets "
50. " Truth Unveiled "
Final Chapter ~ A Place to Return To
Sequel
51.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 2) "
51.5.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Last Part) "
Thank You

25. " Friends and Foes "

224 9 0
By AmeChan192

Yuuki wasn't sure what to feel when she remembered all the good, very bad and important memories. "I never lost my memories.... they were just sealed away."

Cold breeze suddenly blew on them making Yuuki shiver. Toushirou removes his haori and drapes it over her shoulders.

"Arigato.", Yuuki gratefully said. Being so close to his face made her remember the kiss earlier. She looks away as she blushes heavily.

Toushirou thought that she might have already caught a cold since they were outside for quite a while now.

"Ah! Right... Yuuki, I almost forgot to tell you something.", Ichigo said.

"What is it?", Yuuki asked.

"I want you to stay with Inoue for a little while longer.", Ichigo said.

"Why?", Yuuki asked in confusion.

Ichigo hesitated. "I'm not sure if it's a good idea to tell you about this because I don't want you to worry."

Yuuki smiles gently. "Ichi-nii is strong so whatever it is, I know you can handle it. Just don't overdo it."

Ichigo smiles back and ruffles Yuuki's hair. "I won't..."

"So what is it then?", Yuuki urged.

"I can sense that there are people keeping a close eye on me for a while now. They haven't shown themselves yet so I don't know what their purpose is.", Ichigo admitted.

Toushirou, who stayed silent for while now, spoke when he heard their conversation. "Whoever they are I'm sure they will reveal themselves to you soon. Since they're keeping a close eye you they might know that you're onto them or it could be their intention in the first place."

"What do you mean?", Ichigo questioned.

"You said they've keeping an eye on you for a while but they haven't done anything yet so far. That could probably mean they're not enemies. Still, don't let your guard down. I'll try to find out whatever I can regarding this matter.", Toushirou surmised.

Ichigo shakes his head no. "You don't have to bother... I'll do this on my own."

"We still don't know what their real intentions are... what if I'm wrong? Things might still get dangerous.", Toushirou said.

"When that happens you'll be the one I'll be counting on to protect Yuuki and Inoue.", Ichigo firmly said.

"That goes without saying.", Toushirou said, equally firm.

"Since they're after me then I'll settle this on my own. If they try to involve my friends then Rukia and the others can protect themselves but Yuuki and Inoue aren't good in combat.", Ichigo told Toushirou who nods in undsrstanding.

"Ichi-nii... please be careful.", Yuuki said, concern lacing her voice.

"I'll make sure to find out if they're enemies or not and what their intentions are.", Ichigo turns around to leave. "If that's settled then we should head back."

Urged by Ichigo, they make their way back to Karakura Town.

By the time they got back it was almost dawn. Ichigo went back to Kurosaki Clinic right away while Yuuki explained the situation to Orihime while getting ready for school.

"I understand, but will Kurosaki-kun be alright on his own?", Orihime asked Yuuki.

Slipping on her shoes, Yuuki answered. "I believe in Ichi-nii, he may be reckless at times but he always finds a way to fix things."

"You're right.......", Orihime agreed. The she turns her attention to Toushirou and Rangiku. "Don't forget to lock the door if you leave the house, okay?"

"Haaiii!", Rangiku cheerfully said.

"Ittekimasu!", Yuuki said and waves at them goodbye.

"Itterasshai.", Toushirou and Rangiku simultaneously said.

Yuuki and Orihime walk to school together. When they saw the rest of the gang on their way, they greeted them cheerfully. Stepping inside their classroom, Orihime was ambushed by Honshou Chizuru in a hug, as usual, Tatsuki arrives in time to extract her from Chizuru's grasp. With Orihime finally free, Chizuru's next target was Yuuki but she deftly dodges to the side making Chizuru smack her face to the wall. When the bell rang, everyone went to their seats.

As the class goes on, Orihime notices something glowing strapped on Ichigo's belt. "Kurosaki-kun... your badge..."

Ichigo looks down at it and saw his Substitue Soul Reaper's Badge reacting to a Hollow's presence. "... your right... there's a Hollow nearby."

Without warning, Ichigo dashed out of the classroom ignoring the teacher's call. Yasutora and Orihime faked a bathroom trip to follow after him. Orihime took a quick glance at Uryuu but he signaled her that he isn't coming. Yuuki waves them good luck knowing they can handle it.

"Ishida-san isn't coming?", Yasutora asked Orihime once she caught up.

".... yeah....", Orihime said.

With Yasutora and Orihime's assistance, they quickly defeated the Hollow. Just as they were about to head back, Ichigo notices a person who appears to be floating upside down from the sky above them.

"Kurosaki-kun? Is something wrong?", Orihime asked.

Ichigo looks at Orihime then back to the sky again but the person disappeared. Was it just his imagination? "..... nothing.", he reluctantly said.

Back at school, Ichigo was deep in thought. Yasutora was shoving his notes in his bag. Uryuu was reading a book. Orihime was staring at Uryuu in concern.

"... Ishida-san.... I wish he'd tell us what's bothering him.", Yuuki said from beside Orihime.

Orihime jumped in surprise. "Yuuki-chan! You startled me!"

"Sorry... well... classes are over and Ichi-nii said he'll be heading home first. Since I'm staying at your place it's only normal that we should go together.", Yuuki said and turns her attention back to Uryuu. "But then... I'm also worried about Ishida-san.... should I ask him to walk on the way home with us? We can ask him what has been bothering him. Maybe we could help."

"I think it's better to give him some time, he'll open up eventually.", Yasutora said from behind them.

"You're right...", Orihime said.

"Then you can walk back home with us instead Sado-san!", Yuuki said and grins.

"That's fine.... you seem to be energetic today.", Yasutora queried.

"You know, there's a discount per person on a supermarket today! We can buy a lot if there's more of us!", Yuuki enthusiastically said with sparkling eyes. She returns to her seat to get her bag.

Yasutora glances at Orihime with a 'What has gotten into her?' look on his face.

"I don't know the full details yet but Yuuki-chan was also depressed only recently. She told me that she wanted to have a Barbeque Party tomorrow. I guess she just wanted to cheer herself and everyone up one way or another since everyone's been on edge. Specially Ishida-kun who has been down lately.", Orihime explained.

Yasutora didn't need words to tell Orihime that he understood. Benefit of being friends with each other.

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's go!!", Yuuki called.

"Ah! Wait for us!", Orihime said and catches up to her.

Yasutora quietly trails behind them as they leave.

*******

While on the way back home, the person who Ichigo saw earlier suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Who are you?", Ichigo asked cautiously.

The person removes his hat and bows lightly in greeting. "You don't have to worry I'm not here to fight. I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Hirako Shinji and I'm just like you."

"What do you mean?", Ichigo questioned when his badge suddenly went off. When he looked back at him, Shinji was already gone, again. (There seems to be a lot of Hollows appearing recently.... does that person have something to do with it? He might be one of Aizen's companions.), he thought and went off to get rid of the Hollow.

Unbeknownst to him, Shinji was quietly observing him at a distance as he left.

*******

While on the way to the supermarket Yuuki's mood changed from being elated to suddenly becoming serious.

Yuuki walks slowly to let Sado and Orihime catch up. Once they were within ear's shot, she whispered, "Guys... heads up... we're being followed..."

Orihime and Yasutora tensed.

"How'd you know?", Orihime asked.

"Amaterasu told me through telepathy.", Yuuki said.

"How many are they?", Yasutora asked.

"Two.", Yuuki answered.

The three of them make their way to an uncrowded place. Suddenly, Yuuki stopped in her tracks upon seeing two people who suddenly appeared in front of them blocking their path. It was Shinji and a short blonde-haired girl with spiky pigtails.

"Who are you? And why are you following us?", Orihime asked.

"We just happen to pass by, I'm Hirako Shinji and she's Sarugaki Hiyori.", Shinji introduced. "We're just here to talk. You're friends with Kurosaki Ichigo, right?"

"Are you the people who has been following Ichi-nii?", Yuuki asked.

"Ohh! So you're Ichigo's little sister! You're so cute!!", Shinji giddily said as he approaches her.

A flying sandal suddenly hit Shinji's head.

Shinji whirled around to face the culprit, and irk mark on his head. "What was that for?!"

"Idiot Shinji! Just get to the point already! I wasted enough time you flirt!", Hiyori said much to her irritation.

Thus a comical argument erupted between the two. While they were busy, Yuuki and the others just stood there, dumbfounded.

"U-Umm... exc-", Orihime stammered.

Hiyori whirled around to face them. "Haaah?! Who might you be? We already introduced ourselves but you guys haven't! Where are your manners?! Talk about rude!"

Yuuki frowns, not liking how she's treating her bestfriend. "We haven't had a chance to introduce ourselves because you were busy squabbling about. Then when Orihime was about to say something you suddenly interrupted her! You're the one who's being rude here!"

An irk mark appeared on Hiyori's head. "Shut it you little brat! I wasn't talking to you!"

"Li-Little?! We're almost the same height! But I'm still a bit taller than you!", Yuuki argued.

"I'm way older than you so that makes me taller!!", Hiyori argued back.

"What kind of logic is that?!! Age has nothing to do with it!!", Yuuki said. ".... but... if that's really the case then, you're really very short.", she smugly pointed out.

Another irk mark appeared on Hiyori's head. "Why you!!!", she clenched her fist until they turned white.

"Pfft!! Hahaha!", Shinji was patting his knees. "She got you good Hiyori!", he said while laughing so hard.

Annoyed, Hiyori kicks him in the face and turns her attention back to Yuuki. "If I cut off those legs of yours then I'll be taller than you!"

"Wha-?!! That's cheating!!", Yuuki complained indignantly.

Orihime pulls Yuuki's hand to stop her from approaching Hiyori any further, while Shinji struggles to pull Hiyori back.

"Yuuki-chan that's enough.", Orihime mollified.

With Orihime's word, Yuuki loosened up a bit.

"Let me go Shinji! Somebody needs to teach this brat some manners!!", Hiyori said as she tries to free herself from Shinji.

"Speak for yourself!", Yuuki said.

"Tsch! This is getting us nowhere....", Hiyori said and the air around her changed to something ominous. "Why don't we just kill those two and take this brat as a hostage? It'll be faster that way."

The atmosphere suddenly became tense, Orihime and Yasutora went on guard. They sensed the danger emanating from Hiyori as she starts to unsheathe her sword but Shinji suddenly grabs her.

"Sorry guys! She was just kidding! We'll talk again some other time. Gotta go!! Bye!", Shinji frantically said and rushed off.

Hiyori kicked and screamed as Shinji carried her away. Orihime tried to follow them but Yasutora stopped her. It was a silent message 'We're no match for them.'

They walk in silence for the rest of the way. However, they suddenly felt another powerful reiatsu not far from their location.

*******

Ulquiorra and Yammy appears from the Garganta. Ichigo and everyone else immediately felt their presence due to their powerful reiatsus.

Yuuki, Orihime and Yasutora were the one's closest by so decided to check on it.

"Sado-kun! Did you feel the reiatsu just now?", Orihime asked in alarm.

"It's not far from here. Let's go!", Yasutora runs off.

"It seems like it's coming from the park!", Yuuki said.

Urged by Yasutora, they hurriedly made their way to the park.

*******

Tatsuki was practicing soccer when she suddenly felt an immense spiritual pressure. Her body suddenly became heavy as if its being crushed. Yammy was absorbing the souls of the people around the park.

Tatsuki, who was the only survivor, was barely standing as she saw two figures. (What's happening?!.... my body...... feels so heavy.... it feels like my life is being sucked out of me.... those people..... what the heck are they?), she thought with a pained look on her face.

Yammy noticed Tatsuki who wasn't far and smiles wickedly. He started to approach her when...

"El Directo!!"

Yasutora immediately followed an attack to force Yammy away from Tatsuki. Yammy easily dodged the attack and went back to Ulquiorra's side.

"Yuuki-chan, take Arisawa-san to safety!", Yasutora exclaimed.

"Hai! Please be careful you two!", Yuuki said albeit her hesitance to leave.

Yuuki drapes Tatsuki's arm over her shoulders and helps her up. Her main priority is to take the survivors or survivor to safety while Yasutora and Orihime stayed to try and hold them off.

Yasutora attacks again but Yammy suddenly vanished then reappeared right in front of him. It happened in a flash, he was just holding onto Yasutora's fist but his arm got severely injured and was roughly thrown away.

"Sado-kun!!!", Orihime shouted in concern and rushes to his side.

Yammy blocked her path and attacks. Orihime used Santen Kesshun to block it but it instantly shattered. She then uses Soten Kesshun to heal Yasutora's injuries which surprised both the Arrancars. Orihime took this oppotunity to run towards Yasutora's prone form.

Ulquiorra carefully observes the healing process. (That technique..... she's healing his arm? No.... it's seems like she's reverting time inside that barrier so his arm will go back to its original state.)

"Hey Ulquiorra, this woman has some kind of weird ability can I kill her?, Yammy asked.

"Do what you want.", Ulquiorra coldly said.

As Yammy closes in on them, Orihime uses Koten Zanshun but Yammy easily caught it with his hand and crushed Tsubaki, one of her Shun Shun Rikka spirits.

"Huh?? Was that a fly?", Yammy mockingly said. He raises his hand to deliver the finishing blow.

Not wanting to leave Yasutora behind, Orihime squeezed her eyes shut as she braces herself. (Kurosaki-kun!!!), she internally called.

Yammy's arm suddenly got severed when he was about the finish Orihime and Yasutora off. "Arghhhh!!!! My arm!", he screamed in pain.

Orihime pried her eyes open and saw Ichigo standing firmly between her and Yammy.

"Inoue, are you hurt?", Ichigo asked not taking his eyes off the Arrancars.

"N-No... I'm fine.", Orihime said.

"Please take care of Sado while I take care of these guys.", Ichigo brandishes his sword.

Orihime nods and focuses on healing Yasutora.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 285 30
*•Crystals in the Moonlight•* a Demon Slayer Fanfiction *ON HIATUS/DISCONTINUED* "If I can't save the people that I love most, how will I ever be abl...
257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
238K 7.9K 56
Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...