Dominant/ I do not submit (BD...

By dragonsarecoool

Its mans world they say...but it would be nothing, NOTHING without a woman. And that's the Gods Honest Truth... More

Looking for another Sub
Travvis
Delivering Punishment: Part I
Oryan
Why I Love Him
Trying to Get Back on Track
You dont Fuck with me, and this is why.
Rush
The Beginning of the End...(of Ill behaved Subs)
Shit just got real...Bad
Confrontations
End
Queen Bee

Dominant/ I do not submit (BDSM)

94.2K 445 38
By dragonsarecoool

A/N: To clear up any potential confusion! When I was writing I confused myself I think so here it is

Set in a world a few centuries in the future. Sex DOMINATES the Earth. Taboo sexual topics have become everyday things. Its hard to find virgins and even harder to find marriage. The age of consent is 14 and all sexualities are openly excepted save for rape and touching anyone under the age of consent. Also the continents have shifted and although landmarks remain as reminders of once great societies, virtually none of todays political boundaries exist. Allex is near an area where West U.S. meets Japan so the culture is a little weird.

My name is Allex. I'm 18 years old and a sort of prodigy of my generation. I'm about 5'9 and 165lbs so, I'm not skinny. I have a big pair of breast and an ass to match. I like my men slim, well developed, slightly to very muscular, and preferably with slightly feminine faces. Oh, yeah and I don't like when people tell me what to do, I like the other way.around... And did I mention I'm a female dom? In a male dominated world where 98% of the women bow down, you could imagine how irritated I am on a day to day basis. Especially, when you're walking around looking the way I do. If I had a nickel for every bastard that has said something to me like "You lost Kitten?" or " You ought to my favorite sub, Kitten.", I'd be richer than Bill Gates and Oprah combined....But whatever... I'm out looking for my 6th sub now. They're sometimes gay...haha, at least they might start off that way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 245 24
Becca is a Law student in her final year in London. Somehow, she has found herself friends with all of her favourite YouTubers - but will they stay j...
18.3K 286 19
Lisa And Chaeg parents arranged them to be married but Lisa is dating Jennie until Lisa finds out that Jennie was cheating on her, they broke up whic...
52.4K 491 16
Hunter Rose is a female dominate looking for a male submissive to give all her attention to and to occupy her time with so she can spoil him, and he...
22K 227 32
10 boys have been enrolled this year at Mistress' Correctional Mansion. All of them are unruly and horny with severe attitude problems, and so who be...