Thug Love (Mindless Behavior...

Por femaleprodigyxo

He walked into my life, and now he's taking over. I'm under his control and there's nothing I can do about it... Más

This is an intro xD
chapter one.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13. (Part 1)
Chapter 13 (part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (part 2)
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18. (Filler)
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29

Chapter 11.

1.5K 24 5
Por femaleprodigyxo

Maci POV;

What was this dark room? Where was I? How did I even get here? "Jacob!" I called out with no reply, "Jacob!" again no reply, where was he? What were these things around me? I look down to see rusty chains digging into my arms, blood pouring out I was wearing a white wedding dress with blood stains all over, "This is what you get Maci Owens! You could have avoided all of this!" A light got switched on and I saw Jacobs body sitting up with chains around it too wearing a black tuxedo, I then saw a masked figure come closer holding a hand gun, "now its time to watch your husband die..." .... "W-WHAT? N-NO! JACOB!" I tried to get free but it was impossible, Jacob mouthed something, 'its all your fault.' tears started pouring out as I heard 'BANG!' Jacobs body fell to the floor, I shut my eyes tight as the masked figure came towards me, "your turn now.... But ill give you the satisfaction of knowing who your killer is seen as ill be the last person you see..." he looked back, "well alive anyway." he pulled away his mask revealing the face of Craig Crippen Jr. "c-c-craig? Please, please don't kill me!" he crouched down in front of me, "it could have been so easy Mace, you, me and the baby, but you had to become Mrs Perez didn't you, now its time to say you love and want me or its time to die..." I looked away from him, "Craig, you just murdered Jacob in front of me, I'd rather die with him than be with you... Kill me." A tear rolled down his cheek, "fine." 'BANG!'

Me: "AHH!"

Jacob: "Baby wake up what's wrong? Talk to me!"

I touched my arms and head to make sure I was there, I looked around to find myself in bed next to Jacob, he put his arm round me.

Me: "y-y-your not d-dead...."

Jacob: "Maci, What? Of course I'm not dead what the fuck did you just dream?"

Me: "Dream?" I let out a big sigh of relief if that was a dream, it sure did feel real.

Jacob: "yes Maci, dream... I died? How? Please tell me a shark ate me, that would be so freaking awesome!"

Me: "you got shot, and it was our wedding day and it was Craig and you said it was all my fault!" I started crying.

Jacob: "aww my baby, don't worry hun I'm not gonna get murdered by Craig, he's the last person that could ever touch me, and don't worry about anything on the wedding day we'll have security there at all times... for obvious reasons."

Me: "I wasn't upset about that..."

Jacob: "what was it then babe?"

Me: "I DIED!"

Jacob: "ha ha, and I thought you cared." he turned his head away crossing his arms over his chest.

Me: "na not really."

Jacob: "baby go back to sleep ok? Or stay up with me I'm just watching some TV, I'm not even tired..."

Me: "I'll stay up with you so I don't have to get killed again..."

Jacob: "mierdecilla."

Me: "bless you."

Jacob: "love you."

Me: "I love me too."

Jacob started shaking his head, the fact that dream felt so real and Jacob left me in that dream made me feel so scared that maybe one day I'd actually lose him, hopefully that day never came because its made me realise how much I need Jacob in my life and I never felt this way with anyone in this world before..

Me: "Jacob...."

Jacob: "Jaay-- Maci, sorry wasn't focusing."

Me: "when we get married..."

Jacob: "yes baby." A big smile appeared on his face.

Me: "will we still be living here?"

Jacob: "na, but that's a surprise." he winked at me.

Me: "Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Tell meeeeeeeeeeee," I deepened my voice, "tell meeeeeeeeeee-"(gco)

Jacob: "OK! OK! Damn girl! I've bought us a slightly.... large..er... house in Calabasas."

Me: "what do you mean by slightly?"

Jacob: "now that one is a surprise!"

Me: "Tell mee-"(gco)

Jacob: "I will throw you out the bed and make you lick my toes then make you sleep in the garden shut the hell up you annoying..... beautiful goddess.... hoe!"

Me: "your just an amphibian egg you ugly monster penis!"

Jacob: "your right... I do have a monster penis" he winked at me.

Me: "yeah and I want it..." I winked back.

Jacob: "baby you don't know how hard it is to resist right now, but no... not until your Mrs Perez."

Me: "I am... in my mind..."

Jacob: "baby, you are very seductive towards my mind..."

Me: "Shut upppppp.. What's the time smelly?"

Jacob: "Like 8am..."

Me: "so that's why your not tired.. you always wake up early.."

Jacob: "so I can watch your beautiful face for hours."

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, Jacob tried to pull me down but I moved out the way faster, I smirked at him, that'll show him for calling me a hoe! I went to the bathroom and took a long shower, after about 20 minutes I heard Jacob banging on the door.

Jacob: "bebe I need the toilet!"

Me: "I'm in the shower!"

Jacob: "I'm coming in!"

Me: "I'm naked will you be able to hold in any temptations?"

Jacob: "we'll have to see!"

He unlocked the door and walked in, he went to the toilet and done his stuff... he only peed which was good, the toilet itself was quite far away from the shower. It all went silent then Jacob came to the shower naked, sounds weird but over this time I haven't had sex or even seen Jacob fully naked... that's so weird its actually freaky!

Jacob: "I thought I could beat my temptations but baby I need you..."

He stepped into the shower and let the water run on him as his hair became wet and dripped down onto his abs, he was standing behind me rubbing on my waist pulling himself in closer, he slowly started kissing my neck, then whispered in my ear.

Jacob: "I cant resist you anymore, is it ok to do this?" My heart started to race as sexual feelings came across me, I nodded my head yes, I had waited too long for this.

[A/N: WARNING THE NEXT BIT IS RATED R.]

He started to work his hands from my breast to my stomach to my thighs, still kissing my neck, he spun me around so I was facing him then kissed me softly on the lips, slowly deepening the kiss, he started pulling me even closer and within a split second stopped kissing me and inserted his manhood into me. It felt so good as he sped up it felt as if he was ten men in one, he picked me up and pushed me up against the wall still pounding into me, my legs began to get numb as my finger nails dug into his back, my moans grew louder and louder at this point I had to bite my lip just to stop them from coming out. He kept going and going until he exploded in me, he pulled out, kissed me and walked out of the bathroom, 'great leave me then' I thought, I cleansed my body thoroughly then got out and put a towel around me to see where mister fuck then leave was. He was sitting on the bed clothed fully staring into mid-air, I went and sat next to him as he looked me dead in the eyes.

Jacob: "I cant believe what I just did to you."

Me: "why not? It was going to happen anyway, why do you regret our first time?"

Jacob: "because I didn't use protection!"

Me: "don't worry about it, if it happens, it happens, were getting married Jacob were not just any other ordinary couple!"

Jacob: "so you don't mind if the slightest chance of you getting pregnant just happened?"

Me: "no because I love you, you fool, a baby with you would make my life complete."

Jacob: "then I regret nothing baby, that was one of the best moments I've ever had with you and I'm happy we didn't wait any longer."

Just then a knock and shout came from the door, it was Myles, Daniel and Jaden.

Jacob: "get ready."

Me: "okay."

He went downstairs to answer the door as I heard him order the boys to stay in the living room. I put on my dark blue jeans, blue sneaker heels and white jumper/top, I put my hair up and didn't put on any makeup seen as Jacob hid it from me like the bitch he is he says 'oh Maci you don't need makeup!' next thing you know he hides it somewhere... so I've secretly hidden all of his sunglasses, he'll be giving me my makeup soon enough. I made my way downstairs where I saw the boys crowding around another boy in a chair, I couldn't quite make out who it was...

Me: "erm.. what's going on?"

Jacob: "uh...um..nothing.."

Myles: "tell her, its not that bad."

Jacob: "ahh," He moved out the way and revealed Josh he was one of Craig's boys but he never liked me because I always had respect for myself and didn't let him fuck me, no matter how many times he tried it on, he'd always make up lies to Craig when I tried to tell him, that's what started Craig off hitting me.

Me: "oh, I don't even care, why is he here though?"

Jaden: "he owes Jacob money."

Jacob: "yes, and he's going to give it back..." he looked back at Josh, "isn't he?"

Josh: "I-i'm sorry Jacob.. p-please don't hurt me, what would your girl think?"

Me: "she'd think hit him because he's a complete dick."

Jacob: "bebe, porque es un pene?" luckily I had picked up quite a lot of words and understood that Jacob was asking me why Josh was a complete dick.

Me: "amigo de Craig, le mintio, sexo." I replied that he was Craig's friend and lied about sex, Jacob clenched his fist.

Jaden: "you guys speak Spanish to each other? The fuck!?"

Jacob: "should I hit him then?"

Me: "do what you want he deserves it, just think about any consequences babe."

Jacob: "Ok, let me think... I thought... Look away babe." I turned around to hear Josh screaming out in pain and to feel Jacob hug me from behind and walk me out of the room, "don't forget to get my money! Your Spanish is getting really good hun."

Me: "them little words stick in my head for some reason,"

Jacob: "porque es grande."

Me: "like your penis." I winked at him.

Jacob: "would you mind if I spoke our wedding vows in Spanish.. a little?"

Me: "only a little because I wont understand fully." He nodded his head and went back into the living room,

Jacob: "ah you have my money! I will not hurt you even more then, now you stay away from me, my boys, my girl and my house understand? Or my boss will be onto you." Jacob's boss? I thought he was the boss? His boss must be scary..

Me: "you have a boss?" I said to Jacob as he came back in to the kitchen by himself counting his money.

Jacob: "yeah, not a nice guy but wouldn't let us get hurt."

Me: "us? I know him?"

Jacob: "na, he just knows who you are, he'll be coming to the wedding though, make sure nothing goes wrong."

Me: "kinda weird to have a guy know me and I don't know him."

Jacob: "he's cool with me so don't be worried." He kissed my forehead and put his money in his pocket, I swear he is in love with money, "your wedding dress should be being delivered soon, will you be having one of them parties before the day?"

Me: "I don't really want to, some friends will be coming over tomorrow but we wont be partying just catching up..."

Jacob: "babe... how many friends?"

Me: "a few..." I had invited quite a few in fact.

Jacob: "okay well a few for you is like 8 or 9 I'm actually locking myself in the bedroom with beans and a baseball bat in case one of you try put makeup on me... oh wait I hid it never mind." he winked at me.

Me: "oh you best be giving that back!"

Jacob: "oh you best keep on dreaming." he said whilst walking up the stairs.

Me: "I am not joking with you Jacob Anthony Perez!" I said following him.

Jacob: "stop following me! Beans! ATTACK!!!!"

Me: "oh because he's going to attack me..." I rolled my eyes.

Jacob: "you know what miss roll your eyes, I'll make you roll them eyes to the back of your head." He took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

Me: "oh that's just wrong!"

Jacob: "because you want my MD!"

Me: "Mc Donalds?"

Jacob: "Mexican..... Di-"(gco)

Me: "oh! Yes baby of course." I winked at him.

And readers that's it for another chapter! You can make up your own little sex scenario! What did you think? Keep or Delete? Thanks for the support!

-peacelove&cupcakes'ox

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31K 1.2K 37
You ever wanted something so much, but you know it's bad for you, so you try and you try not to want it, but that need for it only grows stronger? We...
71.4K 991 61
A Mindless Behavior Story! A Sequel to my original story "The Young & The Mindless"! Melody and Travis are getting a little rocky. Prodigy may finall...
10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...
616K 12.3K 22
I know you don't know me, but you will soon. I think I'm in love with you, and yes, I'm a fool. A sucker for love. I've always been impulsive. Ever...