Is it worth it? (Naruto fanf...

By kgrie1888

Naruto lives at the orphanage, is everyone's favorite nii-chan, and is the only person the other kids will li... More

alone
xoxo WHISKERS oxox
oxox.THE VISIT.xoxo
oxoxQueenxoxo
xoxoLEARNING LITERACYoxox
oxoxEASY PEASYxoxo
xoxoQUESTION AND ANSWER PAGEoxox
xoxoHOME RUNoxox
xoxoNEW SCARSoxox
xoxoSILENCEoxox
xoxoBIRTHDAY TORTUREoxox
xoxoFISH?xoxo
xoxoxoxo
xoxoTRAININGoxox
xoxoSILENCE IS THE KEYxoxo
xoxoACADEMYoxox
xoxoITACHIoxox
Winner/happy new year
xoxo GUILT xoxo
xoxoSICKoxox
xoxoANBUoxox
A/N
home again
xoxoMISSION-SAVE-HINATAoxox
xoxoxoxo
oxoxSUNAGAKUREoxox
oxoxTEDDY?xoxo
oxoxDISTANCEoxox
xoxoIDENTITY REVEALEDoxox
xoxoOTOTOxoxo
xoxoCRYSTAL BALLxoxo
xoxo BANDAID oxox
xoxoMEMORIESxoxo
xoxo silver hair and onyx eyes oxox
xoxoLAVA-STYLExoxo
xoxoWHERES QUEENI?oxox
xoxoCAT GOT YOUR TOUNGExoxo
pairings!!!!
xoxoSLIMYSNAKExoxo
xoxoDUTYxoxo
xoxoTOMATO-RICEBALLSxoxo
xoxoZABUZA & HAKUxoxo
xoxoNEW-ANBU-TEAMxoxo
xoxoMONKS IN HIGH PLACESxoxo
xoxoSORAxoxo
xoxoPRANK BUDDYxoxo
xoxoMISSIONxoxo
xoxoSUICIDEMISSIONxoxo
xoxoARRIVALxoxo
xoxoTRAININGxoxo
xoxoSCARS?xoxo
xoxoYOUNG?xoxo
xoxoTHE-CROW-AND-THE-BINGO-BOOKxoxo
xoxoTHE END xoxo
update!!!

xoxoNEW-HOMEoxox

18.4K 642 256
By kgrie1888

its nearly been three weeks since naruto joined the academy and it just became more and more boring every day since he already knew it all.

 he had gotten so bored that he had even started creating his own variations of the class jutsu's

such as the sexy no jutsu that would be used against men who were extremely perverted

Or his own shadow clones that can grow spikes out of the parts the enemy hits, this one naruto called the spiked clones.

Naruto pov

man when I asked  jiji to join the academy I didn't expect it to be so easy, the only thing that's difficult around here is trying to avoid shisui and Rinako who had also joined shisui.

so now they were both trying to become friends with me, it would normally be easy except for the fact that there in my class for 6 hours a day.

zoning in again I realized that its time to leave

flashy xoxoxo

"hey Naruto, since you've joined the academy I thought it would be only right for you to own your own apartment." said ji ji

ohhh so ji ji doesn't want to put the orphanage in danger because I'm going to be a ninja now that's why he wants me to live at an apartment

ok ji ji I understand I will move in in week 3 of the academy

I was frowning slightly, if I wasn't there queeni was doomed I would have to visit as many times as possible so she doesn't die of stress... I mean come on there's no way they are going to listen to her

flashy over xoxoxo

walking out of the academy I thought about what I would tell the kids, I was so lost in thought I didn't notice shisui chatting on about something and following me there.

once I reached the orphanage It suddenly became silent glancing back I saw shisui looking wide eyed at the place.

walking up to the front door I knocked once twice and three times.

I waited a minuet and once of the younger kids age 6 opened the door, it was cora, who loudly announced my arrival.

"NARUTO NII!!!!" she screamed and pounced on me for a hug, it wasn't long till all the kids joined in on the dog pile with me at the bottom.

it was getting hard to breathe when and arm squirmed its way through a few kids and wrapped around me before hoisting me up.

looking at my savior I face palmed when I saw who it was, I should have known it was shisui.

I smiled the warmest smile I could at the kids with my back purposely turned to shisui before walking inside.

following the twists and turns I knew off by heart I finally reached the room me and kiyoshi had shared for nothing more that a week.

looking around I began to gather my things, I had so far gotten everything but my orange jacket.

 that jacket was one of my prized possessions as it was the only gift I had ever received, I had gotten it from ji-ji when I was 2 but now it doesn't fit me.

after some time I saw the edge of my jacket peeking out from under kiyoshi's bed.

laying on my stomach I grabbed hold of it and pulled, once it was out I noticed that there was a string tied to my jacket and I followed it through the bed and up into an air vent just above it.

reaching up I lifted the air vent and a card and parcel fell down and landed on the bed with a thud...

with shaky fingers I opened the card,

Hey naruto

We might not be blood related but to me you're the only family I need your like the little brother I never had, incase I'm not always by your side

Don't worry about the people who ignore and hurt you like your not there

Remember to just love the ones who are there for you no matter what.

Everyone at the orphanage cares about you naruto so stay strong and prove the villagers wrong you can be a hero

Because we can all see it, your already our hero

Happy birthday from your Nii-chan Kiyoshi

I reread the card over and over memorizing the card again and again, despite my pledge of silence a few sobs escaped but they were muffled by the pillow I had buried my face into.

taking the parcel that would soon be my second ever gift I slowly unwrapped it revealing a familiar black hoody.

 it took a moment to process before I realized that it was an exact replica of kiyoshi's favorite hoody that he always wore everywhere.

I was becoming over whelmed with emotion...

I was over being sad though, by looking at this card I knew kiyoshi loved me and I was too weak to protect him from myself, I was WEAK!.

I needed to punch something, not bothering to clean the tear tracks off my face I grabbed my stuff and walked calmly outside with my new hoody on.

I was so angry and upset I didn't notice all the kids watching me leave or shisui who was talking to them run to catch up.

he followed me while I made a bee line towards training ground 66.

itching for Rama sensei to order me around I took off at a light jog not noticing shisui having a hard time keeping up.

thoughts of my failure at protecting kiyoshi swam through my head causing me to gracefully flip over the six foot high fence and sit leaning against it.

gathering my energy I added 4 pounds to the gravity seal and started running laps leaving my stuff against the fence.

it took fifty three laps for me to have calmed down enough to notice shisui sitting on one of my bags watching me with a fish like expression.

walking over to him I thought about what the card said remember to love the ones who are there for you no matter what.

glancing at him I went though my training bag and grabbed both my shurikens and kunai pouches before latching onto Shisui's sleeve and walking towards the forest.

he followed silently as I walked to my tree and chakra walked up the side that was as far as he could go and he waited at the bottom for me.

once I reached the hollow I grabbed all the targets I had and silently walked down to shisui.

he stood there watching me curiously I could tell he wanted some answers but knew I wouldn't answer them.

tugging on his sleeve again he followed me to the lagoon where I set up the targets around the lake.

I had decided to give him what he wanted and to see if he would stick around after I taught him.

I was going to teach him as much as I could about shuriken throwing.

I purposely set the targets around the lagoon so he wouldn't be injured if he landed wrong, I just hope he wouldn't mind getting wet.

stripping down to a long sleeved black shirt and some board shorts I walked across the stepping stones to the rock in the middle of the lagoon and looked at him.

I took out the shuriken and handed him the amount he would need when he tried it after that it seemed to click and he paid close attention to what I was doing as I demonstrated.

glancing to where the 42 targets were I took a deep breath and flipped off the rock throwing the shuriken dead center of all the targets.

looking back at shisui he seemed eager to try it out so I waded back to shore  and watched as he tried it.

he managed the  flip perfectly but the shuriken missed all the marks, realizing that we didn't need to work on the flip I let him keep trying for another hour and a half with the same result.

before grabbing hold of his bare wrist and pulled him over to the towels I had brought with.

once we were dry and changed I led him over to the targets and grabbed 4, I then stuck the rest inside my training bag and led shisui back to my tree.

once I had put my training bag away I positioned the 4 targets at different angles across from a tree branch.

shisui watched on curiously  as I hung upside down by my knees from the branch and threw the shuriken easily hitting the targets.

I then hopped down and let shisui try it took him an hour to get it down pat and when he did I moved the targets to harder angles so it was more difficult.

this went on for hours before I tugged his sleeve  and removed all the targets and shuriken and placed them back in the hollow.

he followed me as I walked back to my belongings and I grabbed them with one hand before jumping on top of the fence and holding a hand out for shisui to grab.

I pulled hard and we both made it over the fence despite how exhausted shisui looked and we went our separate ways with a "BYE NARUTO THAAANKS" from shisui and a backwards wave from me.

after he left I noticed how light my shoulders were it was like a burden had been lifted, I walked to ji ji office completely ignoring the secretary that has always hated me.

once I was near the door I started the usual routine but this time I didn't yell out to ji ji, I had confused the anbu, and when he appeared in front of me I quickly side stepped him and dived onto the hokages lap.

to say DOG the anbu was shocked was an understatement his frame was stiff with shock, I giggled silently and my shoulders shook from it ji ji glanced down at me.

"how's the academy naruto" he said, I showed a small smile and wrote on his notepad ,IT'S BORING

he gave a hearty chuckle before saying that he has enlisted me to the exam in 3 days so I had a chance to become a genin if I passed.

he then handed me a map and a room key with a number on it. glancing at the map I made my way to my new apartment.

 heyyyy guys so I made this chapter suuuper long because I updated late, I was at a friends house but no excuses

I hope you all forgive me.....

anyway please VOTE COMMENT AND ADD

*what did you guys think of the bonding between shisui and naruto?*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 72 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
77.5K 2.5K 21
-Completed it as far as I could- I've given up on it. _ HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY @Pink_Tuffel_ They met by coincidence. One is chained to the village, th...
240K 4.1K 22
Naruto was neglected and was bullied and abuse in "his" own village and "his" family neglected "him" for "his" two siblings menma and mina. What is g...
200K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...