His Baby {completed}

By jewel_louise

{EDITING IN PROGRESS} She left me when I was locked away, taking my heart and something else I didn't know a... More

Story Disclaimer/ Rant??
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Part 1
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Part 1
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part one
Chapter 25: Part two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The decision

Chapter 9

186K 4.4K 5K
By jewel_louise

***Eve POV***

I leaned over onto the counter as I apply my Mac dark red lipstick. My straightened hair moved and swayed with my moments. I rarely straighten my hair, it was bothersome because of having to part my my thick curls in small sections in order to get a smooth sleek finished look but I sucked it up and did it today. Excitement bubbled through me as I stared at my face in the mirror.

I never thought I would get so giddy over the idea of going out for a girls night out. But after becoming a mother who received no help from a nanny service or daycare, this was a nice change for once. Rough large hands encircle my hips and tug me backward against a hard body.

Looking up I meet a pair of blue eyes in the bathroom's mirror. Alex's jaws is clenched as he looks over my form in the mirror with a frown on his face. I can tell his isn't okay with this but he is trying really hard to be. "You look beautiful Sweetheart" he whispers against my neck. The heat from his deep voice causes me to shudder and tremble in his arms.

"Thank you." I whisper back opening eyes that I didn't realize I closed. Alex was now grinning behind me as he leaned down and smelled my hair. Of course the jerk caught my reaction to him. I hate that I am still so responsive. Slowly undoing my white terry cloth robe, he slips his hands inside. Damn this man is going to be the end of me. I weakly reach up and try to push away from him but he just growls and tighten his hold on me.

A soft moan leaves my mouth as a calloused hand grabs my breast and stroke it painfully slow. My hips begin to move on their own accord. All good sense leaves my mind and all of my senses focuses on his warm big hands dancing along my skin. With my head leaning onto his shoulder, I arch against him, pushing my ass into his crotch feeling his large hard bulge. "Mmmm Alex stop." I moan out. He nuzzled into my neck and starts sucking on my sensitive spot below my ear lobe.

Electric waves pulse down through my body from his mouth latching onto my hotspot. My hips continue to jerk uncontrollably while I feel sparks coursing through my body straight to my wet core. Reaching down I grab at his hands but can't bring myself to pull them away. This feels too damn good. How can something so wrong feel so right? I jerk even more violently and tremble when his hand cups my mound. A sob escapes my lips and I hum in approval.

"A_Alex!" I cry out as he caress my clit with a soft stroke of his finger tip. Around in a circle my hips rotate, trying to cause even more friction to the sensations of my clit being stimulated. I scream out in pleasure as he sinks in one finger inside of me. Sobbing I grab onto his muscled thighs behind me and thrash my head to and fro. I can't take this. I need more. More of him.

"You want more baby?" His thick deep voice asks as if reading my mind. Burying my face into the croak of his neck I nod opening my legs wider. As another finger enters me, I gasp and bit down onto his neck causing him to moan loudly.

With each passing day that I am with this sexy creature, it's getting harder and harder to resist him. I know I will give in to him fully very soon and I resent that shit with a passion.

Growling, Alex takes his mouth off of my neck and bend me over the bathroom counter, grinding his hardness against my pulsing soaking wet core through his sweat pants. "Fuck" he grunts out. Moaning, I perk my ass up and against him as he jerks and grinds his hips. Wait....what the hell am I doing? Realization of what I was doing washed over me like cold water. I needed to stop this.

Standing up as fast as I can, I break out of his hold. Turning to him I push back on his bare tattooed chest. "Alex we can't" I whimper out. A sharp scream escapes me as I am then roughly pushed up against the counter and lifted up on it. Yanking my legs open, Alex steps in close. "Alex we can't" he mimics me in a high pitch whiny voice. I hate when he does that. His face is clouded with anger and frustration.

"How long you are going to make me wait Eve?" Alex demanded in a gruff voice as he lift up the same glistening fingers that was inside of me seconds before and suck on them while keeping eye contact with me. Lust continues to seep out of my wet channel in warm waves down my thighs as I watch him suck on my body's juices. After licking them clean, he leans forward and lick the tip of my nose causing me to jump. Damn him!

"Alex what are_" he cuts me off with a slam of his fist on the bathroom counter beside me. I jump away from him and cower back.

"Eve don't fucking play with me! You know damn well what I am talking about. How long are you going to make me wait until I can get a hold of that sweet pussy?" He sneer out with eyes full of malice.

"I_Im not sure. Alex you have hurt me." I whisper afraid of saying anything wrong.

"So? What does that have to do with us fucking?" He snaps out.

Flinching at his harsh words, I glare up at him. "Alex what the hell do you mean by so? It has everything to do with us fucking! How do you expect me to be okay with having sex with you after all we have been through?" I snap back not caring if he hit me or not at this point because I am that damn pissed. How dare he talk to me like that!

"You seemed okay a few seconds ago when you was grinding that wet tight ass up on my dick." He snarl back with his nose almost touching mine. Disgusted with how much of a jerk he was being at the moment I tried to push at his chest so I could get out of the bathroom and get dressed. Of course he wouldn't bulge.

"Alex let me by! I need to get dressed to go." I grit out as I push at the hard wall of chest. Leaning forward he kissed me on the nose and lightly on the lips with a sudden that in sudden dangerous creepy calm. "Eve I have a limit." He whispers dangerously with an evil glint in his eyes. I hold my breath as we lock eyes for a few seconds. Mumbling in German, Alex releases me and stalk off out of the bathroom and master bedroom.

The breath I was holding leaves me in a whoosh once he leaves out of the room. I am so fucking stupid! I shouldn't have allowed him to touch me like that. It only results in us both being frustrated. It doesn't help the situation that I want it just as bad as he does. Its just that whenever I feel myself giving into my desires with him, I am quickly reminded of all those times he had hurt me.

When we were dating over a year ago, he was never like this. He was caring and sweet. He waited on me hand and foot and we went out to different fun places everyday. He showered me with love and gifts every chance he gotten. And boy could that man put it down in the bedroom! But now it was his way or nothing else. He has become so harsh and mean spirited. His personality did a complete 360. I feel as if I don't know this man at all now.

Shaking my head, I push my troubling thoughts away as I shimmy into my dress. It's a dark navy blue dress that I purchased the day after Alex gave me the okay to go out with the girls. It was a strapless dress that stopped above my knees and hugged my small waist and flared out snugly over my hips. I loved how the color complemented my skin tone and how the dress shaped to my figure. Smiling I ran my hand over my body. Damn this momma still got it!

I feel my confidence soar to new heights once I place on matching heels. Grabbing a black sparkly clutch I head out into the living room. Alex is sprawled out on the living room couch with a slice of pumpkin pie in one hand and with our baby girl cooing/talking on his chest in her own little world. He is always waking her up from her naps. I think to myself as I shake my head and smile as I look at them. Charlie brown's thanksgiving special cartoon was playing on the screen.

I am actually really happy that he decided to stay home with our child instead of getting a nanny for the night. One of the main reasons was because I know his creepy crazy jealous ass wouldn't be lurking away in the shadows. And another much bigger reason was because I loved the thought of him spending even more time with our child. With him I knew that she was safe and happy.

Walking forward, I come around the couch into his view growing suddenly conscious of the small dress in front of Alex. With a lick of his lips, his light blue eyes darken with lust as they rake over my form. Taking another bite of his pie casually despite the storms raging in his eyes, he signals with a circling finger for me to turn around.

Swallowing a lump in my throat, I slowly turn. I throw my hair over my shoulder as I look back at him over my shoulder with a worried look afraid he will change his mind about me going out at the last minute. Letting out a deep throaty growl after a minute of staring at my ass, he nods his head and gives the tv his attention once again. Thank god he didn't give me hell about the dress.

Walking over to the couch I kneel down on the couch next to him. He is still ignoring me as he continues to eat his pie. Leaning forward I plant a kiss close to his lips. Alex quickly turn his head back to me with a shocked look and raised eyebrows. I lean forward and kiss him again on his soft lips, licking off the pie crumbs as I pull away. He lets out a soft groan and stare at my lips as I pull away.

"Thank you for trying Alex. I know this is hard for you. I appreciate it." I whisper. He nods his head and grunts. Leaning forward over his chest, I nuzzle Olivia's dark curls. Realizing my presence, she lifts up her head up and smile at me. A few baby coos and gurgles are directed to me, which makes me smile. I am going to miss my little baby for the few hours that I will be away. Covering her with more kisses I promise her between kisses that I will be back and that how much mommy loves her.

Leaning back up I give Alex one more kiss on his nose and get up off of the couch. Once I opened my phone I see that Charity sent me a text two minutes ago saying that she was downstairs. Turning away from my family, I move to leave.

"Eve!" Alex's voice rings out unsure and worried from the couch. I turn back to the couch.

"Alex, I remember all of the terms and conditions. I am going to text you as soon as we get there okay?" I soothe out. He nods his head and watch me leave out of the door with emotion that I can't put a finger on.

*******************

Laughing uncontrollably, I throw another shot back sitting on a barstool. Charity is currently leaning over the bar with her ample breast practically spill out of her ruby red skin tight dress. The incredibly cute bartender entertaining her leaned over and continued to whisper in her ear.

Ashley, who is another friend of Charity and who I just met tonight, continues to tell me about the time she was so drunk that she pissed on a guy's lap who she was making out with. The animation of gestures and sound effects to her story has me clutching at me stomach in laughter. "Omg! Ashley stop it! I can't with you." I gasp out. "You are so confident! I would have died of shame!"

She shrugs and toss her blonde curls over her shoulder. "Girl I was too fucked up that night to even be ashamed. I got up and continued to dance!" that sent me into another bout of laughter.

"You are something else girl." I say wiping away tears that was forming at the corner of my eyes.

Sighing, I look at her in admiration, "Ugh girl you are so lucky to not have any kids and a man!" I pout envying her, her freedom.

"Omg! Girl why would you say that? Hell atleast you have someone to argue with at the end of the day and lay down with at night. Shit it's lonely most of the time in my neck of the woods. And for your info, I would kill to have a daughter as beautiful as yours!" Ashley waves off with a tanned arm.

"Don't get me wrong Ash! I love my little girl to the moon and back. I don't regret her for a moment. As you already know things are rough with her father. I just can't help but sometimes wonder if things would just be as simple as it use to be before I gotten involved with him you know? Like if I didn't ever get involve with him, would I have found someone else and been more happy? Would I be married by now to someone perfect?" I slur out.

"Girl see that's what's wrong with your little ass! Stop worrying about the what ifs. Take what you have now and stop psycho analyzing the small shit! Yeah things are tough for you but look at it this way baby doll, that man you have is sexy enough to eat honey! Enjoy that treat until it runs out girl." Ashley shout out over the music.

Charity's hands grab my hips from behind. "Girl yo ass is drunk! Sitting up here talking about that damn man! I thought we promised each other not to mention the BBBDs (Big Bad Baby Daddies) anymore tonight?" Charity shouts in my ear.

"Ah shit you are so right Charity! I promise no more talk of the BBBDs!" I make a gesture of zipping my mouth close as I sway in my bar stool giggling. Ashley giggles out her brown eyes sparkling. "Come on girls let's go shake our asses!" She shouts as she hops off the bar stool grabbing my hand.

All three of us make our way to the middle of the dance floor and dance in rhythm to the club's dance music. After few songs pass, a big hand touch my waist causing me to turn around in curiosity. Upon turning I make eye contact with the most beautiful pair of green eyes I have ever seen. I return a smile back to the handsome smiling man. Lifting my hands up above my head, I let the music's beat take me away once again.

"Hello beautiful. I wasn't so sure about coming out tonight but now that I have found you, I am happy that I did come!" He whispers into my ear. I turn to him and smile shaking my head and shuffle off to look for Charity. Damn where did that heffa go?

Mystery guy grabs my hand. "Uh oh!" I slur out loudly thinking about Alex's terms and conditions. I take my hand back going slight unbalanced with a giggle. I was quickly steadied by him. Smiling I give him a pat on his head, "Thank you! You are so sweet!" I mumble out. He laughs and shake his head as if he was trying to figure me out.

"Okay sweetie, how about I get you somewhere to sit?"

"Nope!" I whisper and try to walk off again.

"No? Why not beautiful?"

"Stranger danger!" I shout over the music into his face a little too loud as I pat his shoulders. He throws his head back and laughs hard. Smiling at him, I untangle myself from his arms and shuffle off to the bar. He quickly catches up to me and help me to a seat.

"Thank you!" I shout out again. He nods his head with a smile.

"So what brings you here to the club tonight? I come here often and I have to say I have never seen you in here before."

"I am here with my girls to get away from my life for a night!" I shout back as I point out Ashley and Charity, who are both dancing on their own partners. Those whores.

"I understand." He says back. "What's your name beautiful" he whispers in my ear. Blushing I duck away from him and smile.

"It's Eve!"

He grins. "Well my name is Eric! Can I get you a drink?" I probably shouldn't drink anymore but what the hell,

"Okay! I will take a Long Island ice tea!" He throws up his hand to get the bartender's attention and make the order.

"You know you shouldn't be talking to me Eric!" I shout out .

"Oh? And why is that Eve?"

"I have a very complicated situation with my child's father. He has people in high and low places and I don't want you to get caught up in the cross hairs." I admit a little too honestly.

"How cute of you to be concerned for my well fare beautiful. But I think I can handle myself. Don't worry your pretty little head about me." He responds back in a low raspy voice.

Ducking my head, I stare at my drink and look back at him smiling at him once again.

"I don't normally drink like this! I probably shouldn't drink this since I have already drank so much!" I admit. Damn I forgotten how much alcohol turns me into a chatty fucking Kathy. After a few drinks, I am always saying too much or talking someone's head off.

Eric chuckles, "Damn you are so adorable Eve. I can tell you aren't a drinker sweetheart. Do you want something different then? Perhaps a nonalcoholic beverage?"

"Nope!" I reply happily and gulp the entire drink down. "I am living life on the edge tonight!"

Eric laughs as he watches me over his glass. Charity appears out of nowhere on the other side of me and gives me a hug from the side. "Babe you doing okay? Them drinks hitting you pretty hard girl!" I nod my head and lean over and kiss her on her cheek.

"You are a perfect friend, you know that?" I croon out stroking her hair. She giggles and apologizes to my new friend Eric. "Oh! Charity this is my new friend Eric! Eric this is my best friend Charity. Isn't she hot?"

Eric looks over Charity and smiles in appreciation "Si, she is every beautiful Eve." Charity giggles and tugs on my arms.

"Okay baby girl, we need to get you home."

"Aw! Already? The night has just started!"

"Eve it's 2:30am! Haha babe the night is coming to a close and I can't risk your drunk gullible ass wandering off and getting stolen." She finished with a wink at Eric who laughed at her last comment throwing up his hands in innocence.

"Omg it's that late? Ugh it all passed by so fast Charity! We left the house at 9:30pm." I slur out with a pout as she helps me down from the stool. Turning to Eric I wave a goodbye to him. He waves back with a wink.

Ashley comes up on my other side once we almost reach the door and help Charity guide me to the car. Upon reaching my apartment I convince Charity and Ashley that I can handle my way up to my place. I stumbled my way over to the elevator and to my penthouse and called Charity to let her know that I arrived safely to my door.

Opening the front door I kick off my heels quietly and lock the door. Alex is sprawled out on the couch asleep by himself. I stagger over to him and look down at the greatest source of my comfort and pain over the past few months. His normally gelled down hair is tussled from sleep. His mouth is agape slightly as he quietly breathes in his sleep.

I smile when my eyes travel further down to the still open Harry Potter book on his bare chest. He tries to act so hard at times but he is really secretly a big softy. Shaking my head, I walk over to the baby's room. She was sound asleep in her crib as usual at this time of night. I kiss her curls and rub her little back. "Sleep tight pumpkin." I whisper before leaving her room and entering the living room once again.

Walking back over to Alex I look down at him. I didn't know whether to kiss him or slap him awake. Maybe I should leave him asleep?.....Nah!

I gently pick up the book off of his chest and place it on a nearby glass coffee table. Placing both of my hands on the back of the couch behind Alex's head, I lower myself onto his lap straddling him. He moans and shifts up under me.

"Eve?" He mummers as he opens his baby blues and rubs my back softly with his warm hands. "Mmmm how was it? Did you have a good time baby?" I nod my head and lean forward to place my face in the crook of his neck.

"You are such a good daddy." I whisper to him as I lean up once again to stare into this face. He opens his eyes all the way this time with my comment and raises a eyebrow.

"You think so?"

"Yup!" I brush my chest against his and grind onto his lap. A soft curse comes from his lips as he shift me in his lap away from his crotch.

"Eve you drunk?" He ask in a husky confused voice. I shake my head and nibble on his neck as I continue to grind my hips onto his growing hard bulge. Alex groans and grabs my ass. "Ah baby you are so drunk" he whispers.

"No I'm not!" I pout as I reach down to touch the edge of his boxers causing him to jump out from under me. "Eve you need to go and sleep it off. You don't know what you are doing." He firmly say while he backs away from the couch grabbing his crotch with a frown.

"Wait...so you don't want me anymore Alex?" I ask feeling hurt that he would even turn me down.

"Of course I want you! But not like this! I want you to come to me when you are sober not shitfaced like you are now." He snaps out running his hands through his hair in frustration.

With a frown of my own, I get up from the couch and walk toward him. With every step I take forward he takes one step backward. "I just want you to make me feel good babe. You remember like how you use to?" I plea out as I try to shimmy out of my dress.

"N_no! Eve stop that shit. I fucking mean it! I am not going to have sex with you while you are fucking drunk!" He exclaims as he jumps between me and the couch.

"Alex touch me please! Please just_" I am suddenly pulled roughly into his arms. Lifting me up he carries me to the bedroom. Setting me down on the bed he leans over and kiss me. Moaning I arch into him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I deepen the kiss. With a sexy dangerous growl he pushes in between my legs and I arch up to brush my core against his hard bulge.

Groaning he puts his tongue into my waiting mouth. Our tongues dance and play in a familiar rhythm as we continue to groan and dry hump one another. Every time my vagina brushes up against him, the feeling of pleasure shoots up my nerves throughout my body in hot waves. Beginning to grow so hot I begin to beg.

"Oh god Alex please touch me. Please!" Laying back on the bed, I throw my legs out as wide as I can. I know I am acting so out of character right now and I should be ashamed of my drunk actions but damn it I need him right now.

Staring down at my soaking wet lace panties between my wide spread legs, Alex groans as if he is in pain. A sob of relief escapes my mouth as he pushed my panties to the side and palm away at my core. "Mmm yes! Please! Yes" I jerk my hips up to him and beg for more.

Suddenly a roar of anger and frustration comes from Alex, he pulls away from me and storms into the bathroom. I cry out at the coldness that replaces the spot where his warm body use to be. "Alex please!" I cry and sob on the bed unable to stop myself from acting like a complete sex crazed manic.

Note to self: no more mixing light and dark liquors together!

Alex stalks back into the room and reach for me. I quickly go into this arm wrapping my legs around his waist and pepper kisses all over his face and chest as he carries me into the bathroom. He then pulls me away from him and proceeds to drop me into the freezing cold tub full of water fully clothed.

I squeal and struggle to get out. His laughter rings out into the bathroom. Reaching down he holds me into the tub. "Cool off Eve!" He growls out.

I start to cry hysterically. "You are so mean to me Alex! Why don't you like me anymore?!" I sob out.

"What the fuck? You should be proud of me! I could have just thrown you over the back of the couch out there and fuck the shit out of you but because of the respect I have for you, I would not do that to you in this state!" He roars back in anger.

I quiet down immediately already starting to sober up a little from the shock of the cold water and his anger. "T_thank you. Can you please make the water warmer now?" I whisper out suddenly scared and unsure of myself.

With a slight nod of his head, Alex turned on the hot water and soon the tub was at a comfortable warm temperature. He helped me stand and undress me after turning off the water. Large gentle hands took my long straighten hair and placed it into a knot at the top of my head to get it out of the way. I settle back into the now warm tub feeling a little embarrassed of my earlier hoeish actions.

Alex then gently bathe me and dress me for bed after rubbing me down with oil. He took care of me quietly with a face void of emotion. He even held me as I vomited out my entire night into the toilet 5 minutes later. This is the man I fell in love with. Why can't he be like this all the time?

I am picked up bridal style and carried back into the bedroom and tucked into bed once I was fully cleaned. I normally don't like being babied over. It always made me feel weak to have people dote over me and do things for me that I know I can very well do myself. Once in bed, I wasn't allowed to go to sleep until I swallowed down a few gulps of some disgusting hang over medication he made up.

He pulled me into his arms after coming into the bed naked for the night. Snuggling up to him, I sigh out in content. I feel safe and loved in his arms at this moment. "Alex" I whisper out in the dark after laying there for a few minutes. "You awake Alex?" I whispered out in the dark.

"Oh god Eve please don't ask me to fuck you!" comes a loud growl. I blush at his annoyed tone.

"No! I wasn't going to ask that. I just wanted to tell you something Alex." I mummer with my eyes already feeling very heavy.

"What is it babe?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I still love you. It_its just that sometimes I wish I hadn't. I want this all to work. I really do. It's just hard." I whisper with a trembling voice.

Alex clears his throat and coughs several times in the dark. "Alex are you okay?"

"Yes, I am baby. Thank you for telling me that. I really needed to hear that. I love you too." He rasped out in a voice filled with emotion. Nuzzling his chest, I rub his back in soft soothing circles until I fall asleep.

************

I turn over with a groan in an empty California king bed. Of course he is already up. For someone who kept late hours into the night he weirdly was a morning person. Looking over at the clock I gasp and jumped out of bed. Noon?! I have never slept so late since having the baby!

Rushing into the bathroom, I brush my teeth and took a quick shower. Pulling on another shapeless long plain dress that touched my ankles, I hurry out of the room. Alex is standing in front of the stove cooking and singing in German to a very alert Olivia who was peeking out over his shoulder in his arms. My heart melts at seeing both of them.

The more and more I see him with our daughter the softer my heart becomes toward him. I meant what I said last night with all my heart. He is such a good daddy. Walking up behind Alex, I touch his hips and stand on my tippy toes to give Olivia a kiss from over his shoulder. She smiles and gurgles at me once she realizes who I am. I love the fact that she has come to an stage where she is starting to recognize different people.

Alex stops his singing and looks over his shoulder at me with a sly smirk. "Mommy finally wakes up huh" I avoid eye contact with him feeling my face grow warm. I still feel terrible for practically trying to rape the man last night.

Alcohol is definitely not my friend.

"Go sit down babe, lunch is almost ready." Alex orders. Nodding my head I look longingly at my baby. I really want to hold my little girl. As if reading my mind, Alex walks over in front of me and lean forward for me to grab the squirmy bundle from his chest. "I missed my little snuckums!" I exclaimed, as I cuddle her to me.

Olivia just looks up at me and chatter  away in her own baby language. Laughing I hug her little body to mine. "I wish she would stay this size forever." I sigh out looking at Alex's muscled wide back.

He nodded at my comment with his back still turned "Yeah, I hate the idea of her growing up on us." He say in agreement. Pulling a plate down from a kitchen cabinet, he flips a grilled sandwich onto it. It wasn't long before the same plate and a glass of orange juice was set before me. Picking up the still chattering Olivia, Alex leaned forward and whispered, "Eat up Schätzchen"

"Thank you Alex." I say looking at the food with my mouth already watering. The grilled ham and cheese sandwich was so good. I was almost sad that it was gone once I finished it. Alex already have gone into Olivia's room to lay the baby down for a nap. I let out a sigh as I glance around the house. Maybe a little bit of cleaning will wake me up some more. I need to call Charity and Ashley later to check up on them also.

After I finished off my plate and cleaned up after my self, I began to tidy up around the house. Wow these past few days have just been great. Alex and I have been getting along....for the most part. He was even more involved with the baby. Maybe a little too involved sometimes. Now don't get me wrong, I loved him spending more time with Olivia. But I couldn't help but feel jealous when he would hog her for too long. And whenever I would mention his habit of hogging her, he would laugh and tease saying that we should make another one. So that both of us shouldn't have to worry about fighting over who get to spend time with the baby. Of course that would shut me right up and I would drop the subject altogether. He is such a smart ass.

He would sometimes spend hours with her playing on the floor and reading Harry Potter to her, and not think to even ask me if I want to hold or play with her. He was so damn rude with that shit. Sucking my teeth I rolled my eyes as I dusted the fireplace shelf.

All is quiet in the house, so he must have already put her to bed. No doubt he is probably in the room on a call or typing away in his phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Alex roars from the back room. I jump in fear. I am frozen to the spot in front of the fireplace, afraid to find out what has gotten him so pissed.

I am trying to think of anything I may have done or said. My body starts to tremble all over as I hear his heavy steps pounding away at the wooden hallway floor and into the living room. As his steps loom closer I close my eyes and cringe away. Dear god please no.

A rough hand grabs me and shakes me violently causing my head to snap back and forth with the motion of the hard unforgiving hands. "Eve look at me!" Alex shouts.

My trembles turned to full blown out shakes. I am shaking so bad my teeth begin to chatter together uncontrollably. Forcing myself to open my eyes, I look into his dark stormy blue ones filled with hurt and rage. His face is void of any and all emotion. The only thing that gives his rage away is the curl of his pink upper lip and hard angry eyes.

"A_Alex!..." I try to stamper out raising my hands up to cover my face.

"Shut the fuck up Eve! I swear to fucking God shut the fuck up!" I am shaken once again. By this point I am surprised my head is still attached. I probably would laugh if fear hasn't stolen my ability to think past the hope of not getting hit.

He released me and begin to pace in front of me whispering to himself and pulling at his hair. Tears run down my face. Oh my god he is losing it. I try to run past him but he quickly grabs me and slams me into the side of the brick fire place. I scream out as the rough cement dig into my back through my thin dress.

"I have tried so hard with you Eve! I really did. I_I want to do right by you but you keep pissing me the fuck off!" He growls into my ear. Sobbing I slid down onto the floor. "Wha_what have I done?! Alex please" I beg out throwing up my hands as he reach for me again.

Pulling me up by the front of my dress so that I am leveled to his face he sneer out. "Eve you are so full of fucking shit! I can't stand your dumbass sometimes! Don't sit there and act like you don't know. Why don't you tell me about Facebook and the little conversations you have been having on there!"

Oh my god! He went through my phone. I glance over at my phone that was still in his hand. I have been talking to Justin on there for the past few weeks. He clearly have found it out.
"Alex its_"

"It's what?! You going to sit here and fucking lie to me Schätzchen?" he shouts into my face.

I flinch away and push at his chest suddenly feeling panic consume me. He is really going go hurt me bad this time. Its different this time. I can tell he is over the edge now. His normally baby blue eyes are now so dilated that I only see his dark pupils. They are empty, Alex is no longer in control and I have to get away as fast as I can from him right now. I begin to fight.

Kicking anywhere I can reach with my feet dangling in the air. I landed several kicks to his stomach and finally his groin. Throwing up my arm I push at his face to try and untangle him away from me. Alex let's out a loud murderous growl as I slip out of his grasp and land on the floor. Quickly I shoot backward on my hands and knees. I have to get away!

I just need to make it into the baby's room. He won't hurt me in there no matter how furious he is. Please just let me get to the baby room! "Eve come here now or I swear!" Alex roars out. I push the coffee table between us as he tries to lunge for me. With a grunt Alex falls over the other side. "Fucking bitch!" He yells out as he quickly gains his footing once again.

Scrambling away from him, I get up and run around the couch. As I pass a big black glass vase, I pick it up and throw it as hard as I can at Alex's head hoping to knock his psycho ass out. With a curse, Alex turns his head just in time from the vase hitting him dead on in the face but it still gotten him on the back part of his head shattering upon impact.

I paused with a gasped shocked that I even did something like that. Stunned Alex paused too clearly also shocked by my action with a dazed expression on his beautiful chiseled face. Reaching behind his head, he touches the back of it and stares at the generous amount of blood on his fingers. He staggers back a few steps as he continues to stare at his hand in shock.

I am frozen to the spot.

Fiery blue yes focuses back on me after a few seconds. He mood immediately switches from raging anger to a dangerous calm. Wiping the blood from his hand onto his light grey sweat pants, he looks at me. Walking around the broken vase pieces calmly he face me fully. "Schätzchen, you are going to pay for that." He whispers softly.

My heart jumps back into my throat and I dash for the baby room down the long hallway. I hear his heavy foot steps pounding away getting closer. As soon as I place my hand on the baby's door knob. My hair is snatched back with such a force that I am slammed down to the ground. All air painfully leaves my body. In shock from the pain and a lack of air, I lay there on the hallway floor gasping for breath.

Turning slowly onto my stomach I try to get back up. My feet are yanked backwards, as large hands grab me by both of my ankles. As I am being dragged, I try to claw out and grab doorways as I pass by. Sobbing loudly, I cry out as I look back realizing he was dragging me to the master bedroom.

Panic chokes me with such intensity, I can't scream or speak no matter how much I try to. Alex's large form is faced away from me as he drags me. His whole demeanor is different. It's like he is no longer here with me. It's like a dangerous robot has taken his place. Gone was the joking and smiling sexy man who took every moment to tease me. An empty dangerous shell is all that I face right now.

Once we reach the room, Alex picks me up with one arm and flings me across the room. I scream out anticipating hitting something hard but instead I land roughly on the bed.

I hurriedly sit up and scramble against the head board hugging my knees to me. Tears blur my vision as I watch him quietly close and lock the room's door and walk calmly to the closet. I couldn't make a run to the bathroom, it was too far and he was much faster then me. Making a run for it could put me in his way a lot quicker.

Upon seeing him resurface from the closet I scream and scramble to the opposite side of the King bed. I begin pleading to him through my tears as spit and snot run down my face. Alex stands on the opposite side of the bed wrapping a thick leather belt around his fist with his head cock to the side staring at me with lifeless blue eyes.

*********

Authors note:

**I can't help but feel a bit disappointed in Alex at the end of this chapter! .....it's like come on daddy! Why you gotta do Eve like that?!

Also I just wanted to make this story a bit more realistic as far as relationships that tend towards domestic violence. I find it somewhat annoying and unrealistic at times whenever I read some stories with the macho hot guy lead character, who beats the hell out of the lead female character in the beginning of the stories plots only to realize somewhere in the middle that he is in love with her and proceeds to never lay a single finger on her again.

Yeah right! As if!

In writing about a character that is prone to violence, I want to kind of show readers that, that kind of mentality is a work in progress! If you are a violent person and that is all you know of then you just don't up and decide one day "Oh I'm never going to be violent again!"

It doesn't work that way.

Now I am not throwing any shade to any other writers because lord knows I love me some good hardcore violent romance stories from time to time but I'm just sayin.....*side eye*

So there is my two cents! Comment, like, do whichever or both ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.8K 74
Quinn, a poor college student takes a unexpected trip to a secret V.I.P club. She was forced to go by her friends Nia, and Jean a week before her sec...
3.5K 270 5
Michael is the oldest born of the Luna Royal family. She along with her family are warriors and the protectors of humanity. Her brother Gabriel and h...
2.4M 204K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
57K 2.9K 28
Love is not a coincidence, we are chosen. "His name was Psycho, son of the ex-mafioso leader, Leandro Allesandro Leone. He was the current head of th...