Assassination Classroom Scena...

De XxSushiRollxX

Please leave down requests on what scenorio you want in the chat or PM.~ It could be on anything really. Req... Mai multe

Requests~
What if they read Isogai x Maehara x Koro-sensei lemon? + Maehara
What If the guys of 3-E read lemons?
What if Karma Boku No Pico'd Author-san?
A/n
Author-san's Bf's reaction
New years stuff
Lel Got Tagged aGAYn
Tagged~
Tagged -_-
A/N
My Photo
Tags :3
*Le tag*
The tag is real
WTF HOOOOOW?!?!

What if Karma, Isogai, Nagisa met GoM

1.2K 26 17
De XxSushiRollxX

xX_KarmaAkabane_Xx Lol I'm sorry if it's bad.

Karma, Aomine and Akashi~

Aomine: You look pretty weak...

Karma: So your Akashi-kun~

Aomine: Don't just ignore me!

Akashi: So what?

Karma: We kind of look alike, can it be we're actually brothers?

Karma put an arm around Akashi's shoulder. Akashi took out his red scissors, he held it across his neck.

Akashi: Don't make me cut you.

Karma smirked and took his gun out of his jacket. He pointed it to Akashi's head, who was smirking as well.

Akashi: I guess we could get along.

The duo chuckled evily to each other while the others looked at them frightened.

Aomine: I take it back, your just as frightening as Akashi...

Nagisa, Murisakibara, and Kuroko

Nagisa: So, Kuroko-kun you like to play basketball?

Kuroko: Yes. What do you like to do Nagisa-chan?

Nagisa: C-chan? I'm a boy...

Kuroko: Gomen. Anyways what do you like to do?

Nagisa: Hm...Assassination?

Kuroko: Huh?

Nagisa: N-nothing. Ah, Murisakibara-kun, what about you?

Murisakibara: Hm? I don't really like doing anything...but if eating counts then that's what I like to do.

Murisakibara took his 10th bag out potato chips and a chocolate bar out of his jacket.

Nagisa: Okay...

Isogai, Kise, and Midorima

Isogai: So, are you guys close?

Midorima and Kise: Never!

Isogai: I see...

Kise: You really are perfect aren't you Isogai-kun? You could pretty much do anything.

Kise said changing the subject.

Isogai: N-Not really. If we're talking about perfect here it would be you Kise-kun.

Midorima: Please, this guy perfect? If anything he's nothing but a pain.

Isogai: Ahaha...

---------------------------------------------------------
END

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 56.2K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake love De :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...