simply sincere • a tronnor au...

By frantafeels

the one where connor's parents are divorced and troye is connor's stepsisters best friend. More

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one - epilouge.
question

chapter one

12K 451 755
By frantafeels

He remembers it all. He remembers that cold February night, the twelfth of February to be specific. He remembers sitting on the family computer, browsing Twitter. He remembers his dad coming home from work early and asking his mom and siblings to come into the family room. He remembers them announcing their divorce. He remembers locking himself in his room all night, not wanting to go downstairs and face the broken love between his parents. He remembers breaking down at school the next day and his best friend, Hannah, being there for him. He remembers it all so vividly, as if it were just yesterday, but it wasn't.

That was two years ago. Both of his parents are remarried. His dad to a not so nice woman named Kathy, and his mom to a man named Tony. Tony has a daughter, Bethany, who is now the Franta kids stepsister.

Each week they switch houses, considering my parents have joint custody. This week Nicola, Brandon, Connor, and Bethany are all at the Mota-Franta household. Dustin is in college; he rents an apartment with his girlfriend.

Bethany walks into the living room where Connor is sitting, content lay watching a documentary called Dior and I.

"Con?" Bethany asked, sitting down next to Connor. Connor hated to admit it, but he and Bethany got along surprisingly well. They constantly had each other's backs in school, despite being in different 'groups'.

Connor rolled his eyes, reaching for the remote sitting next to him and clicking the button with two parallel lines.

"Yeah?" He asked, impatiently. He was just about halfway done with the documentary and he would've liked it if Bethany would allow him to watch the rest of it in peace.

"A few of my friends are coming over in a bit, would you mind watching the rest of this in your room?" Connor, annoyed, sighed audibly, slouching down further into the couch.

"But Bethany," he whined, dragging out the end of her name. "I'm almost done!"

"Please?" Bethany begged. "I'll give you something. I'll... I'll give you ten dollars!"

Connor, seeing how desperate Bethany was for this, finally caved in and handed Bethany the remote. "Who's coming over?"

Connor knew the social group Bethany hung out with, but not well enough to know what each person was like. He'd probably be able to put faces with names and that's about it.

"Andrea, Troye, and Zoe"

"You're having a boy over?" Connor  raised his eyebrows. "for a sleepover?"

"I don't see the problem" Bethany breathed out, waving her hands like it's no big deal. "All three of them have boyfriends anyways, so it's not like they'd do anything."

"They all have boyfriends? Even Troye? Troye's,"

"Yes, Connor, Troye is, in fact, a homosexual. Now please, go watch your documentary somewhere else." Throwing his arms up, Connor walked out of the living room and into his room. He was immediately greeted by the familiar scent of his cologne.

He jumped onto his bed, slightly annoyed that he was limited to watching the second half of the documentary on his shitty laptop.

As Connor began concentrating on the English subtitles supplied on the bottom of the screen, he had heard the doorbell go off. shrugging it off as Bethany's friends, he plugged in his headphones and blasted the volume all the way, drowning out the sounds of laughter and gossip coming from across the hall.

"I can't believe you got back together with Kian!" Connor heard Bethany yelp. He just sighed, taking a deep breath and returned his focus onto the french documentary playing before him. He didn't care about everyone's relationship status', nor did he care about the hot guys on the television (maybe a little). The only thing he deeply cared about was finishing this damn documentary.

But, of course, he was interrupted once again.

"Nic, what do you want?" Connor questioned, hitting the space bar a little too hard. Nicola widened her eyes at her brothers sternness, but walked into his room all the same.

"Do you want to come with Brandon and I to the mall? That way we can escape these overly loud teenagers?"

"One, you're a teenager too, Nic." Connor explained, putting his headphones back in his ear. "and two, all I want to do is finish this documentary. Have fun, though." Nicola let out a small smile followed by a response of approval. The, she let Connor be.

Connor finally could sit through the rest of his documentary in peace. Bethany was kept busy by her friends, his mom and Tony were at work, and his siblings were at the mall.

With fifteen minutes left of the documentary left, the door leading into Connor's bedroom opened once more. Connor pressed pause and sighed.

"Nicola, let me watch the damn documentary in peace" Connor exasperated, leaning his head on his headboard.

"Oh shit, wrong room" and australian accent stated, turning around out of the door.

"wrong room my ass" Connor mumbled out. Each bedroom in the house had a clear indicator of whose room was which. For example, Connor's room literally had a signs with the initials 'CF' on the door itself.

"Sorry?" The boy stated, turning to face Connor. "It was an honest mistake, really" the boy reassured.

Connor seemed to be able to put a name to the face. His name was Troye, if Connor could remember correctly. Troye with an E to be exact. Connor remembers how Bethany had a good five minute discussion with the family about how it's pronounced just as 'Troy' would be pronounced, not 'troy-eee'.

"It's okay. I've just been trying to watch this all day and I keep getting interrupted." Connor explained further, hoping the boy would leave soon.

"Which documentary is it?" Troye asked, inviting himself to sit on the edge of Connor's bed.

"Dior and I" Connor, slightly annoyed, replied. "It's a fr-"

"French fashion documentary, yeah. I've seen it." Troye stated proudly, almost as of he was trying to impress Connor. Connor raised his eyebrows at the boy.

"You've seen it?"

"Yeah, I watched it with Joey. It's incroyable if you ask me" Troye imitated a french accent as he spoke, making Connor hold back a stifled laugh.

The two were interrupted as Bethany barged into the room, requesting for Connor to 'stop stealing her friends'. Then with that, Connor was finally left alone to watch his documentary by himself.

--

"Mom you know Bethany has a boy over, right?" Connor questioned as soon as Cheryl walked into the house.

"Troye, right? Yeah, he's a nice boy," Cheryl smiled, pushing past Connor to bring the groceries into the house.

"You're aware that he's spending the night, right?" At this point, it was basically an interrogation of questions involving Troye.

"Yes, honey. Why are you so bothered by this?" Cheryl breathed, taking the soup cans out of the grocery bags.

"Because Bethany is a girl and Troye is a boy and-"

"I'm gay" Connor was interrupted by the familiar Australian voice that spoke to him earlier about Dior and I.

Connor looked at Cheryl who just gave Connor a look saying there's your reason.

"Honestly, Connor, I never would've thought you were this concerned about your stepsister." Troye laughed, walking over to the water bottles, previously set on the table by Bethany.

"Just because she's my stepsister, doesn't mean we don't get along." Connor stated, walking past Troye. Troye threw his hands in defeat as he followed Connor out of the kitchen. "Can i help you?" the annoyed Connor asked, turning around to face Troye.

"It seems that you've forgotten that Bethany's room is, in fact, across from your room." Troye stated, this time sass was lacing his voice. "Now if you'll excuse me" Troye commented, pushing past Connor. (He made sure he nudged Connor's shoulders, causing Connor to take a step back).

And with that, Troye walked into Bethany's room, leaving Connor slightly offended, yet intrigued at the same time.

__

A/N

wow look who is writing yet ANOTHER fanfic.... me.....

thoughts???

comments???

concerns??

questions??

oh well. i explained the plot of this to CoffeeForTheSoul and they seemed excited so yeah.

i'm on break so update will be whenever i'm bored and free to write! X

love you lovies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 5.1K 58
(i deadass hate this book sm but ok) "boys can be princesses too" //annoying lowercase texts tronnor au! fic [highest ranking: #385 in fanfiction]
13.4K 395 25
Connor Franta and Troye Sivan. Star crossed lovers? Or meant to be? Find out in this Tronnor fanfic!
161K 4.8K 25
Connor helps Troye get back on his feet after his life begins to fall apart but under one condition...yet, it becomes more complicated when Connor do...
60.6K 3.4K 11
In which Connor is a twenty two year old single father taking care of a three year old and happens to fall in love with the gorgeous stripper that gi...