His innocent BiWi {Completed}

Af myworld92

Story of a naive, innocent girl Shruthi and arrogant, possessive guy Krishna. Check out the story for more... Mere

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Surprise - A BONUS CHAPTER

Part 13

64.3K 1.8K 252
Af myworld92

Longest chapter and most awaiting chapter of this story which has around 4240 words. Hope you all enjoy reading this part :) Happy reading!!

I should thank Nithu for continuously reminding me (pestering is a perfect word.... hehe... just kidding) to give an update ;)

"What! Why suddenly? You are not going anywhere" stated Krishna.

"I want to go"

"Are you mad? Why do you want to go suddenly ? I will ask her to come and see you. You don't need to go anywhere"

"I won't stay here anymore. I will stay with Maasi"

"You are my biwi. You will stay with me. Why the hell do you want to stay in their house. What happened, Shruthi? Is it because I kissed you in the morning?" asked Krishna gripping her arms.

"I want to go to Delhi to Maasi's house" repeated Shruthi.

"Are you mad? Why do you want to go this suddenly?" shouted Krishna, she didn't reply

"I want to go now itself." said Shruthi stubbornly

"Stop it biwi, You are not going anywhere" declared Krishna fuming.

"If you won't let me go then I will go by myself" threatened Shruthi.

"Just shut up, Shruthi. Go inside" shouted Krishna.

He went to Kitchen, poured himself a glass of water and drank it. After calming himself, he came out and saw that the main is door open. He looked for Shruthi in whole house but didn't find her. He walked out and saw Shruthi getting into the lift. Before he could stop it, the doors were closed. He hurriedly went down taking the stairs. When he reached downstairs, it was raining heavily and Shruthi was walking towards the main gate drenching.

He ran towards her and held her wrist , stopping her.

"What are you going Shruthi?" said Krishna gritting his teeth.

"I want to go to Maasi's home." she said the same line again making Krishna more angry on her.

"It is raining, come inside" said Krishna convincingly.

"No, tell me that you will let me go to Delhi"

Krishna looked around and saw that all the lights were switched off as it was 11PM and is raining, having no other option he lifted her in his arms and carried her towards the lift.

"Kittu, put me down. What are you doing?"

"Enough" shouted Krishna which made Shruthi afraid of his anger. She didn't utter a single word till they reached their flat. Krishna made her stand on her feet ; closing the door, he turned to her.

"What the hell happened to you, Shruthi? Why are you behaving like this?"

"I want to go to Maasi's home" repeated the same line.

"Why, biwi?" he asked her helplessly.

"I won't be a burden for you. I will move out of your life , you can live happily with that girl " said Shruthi and sat on the floor, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"What!"

"I know *sob* I'm not *sob* good enough *sob* for you, I will *sob* leave *sob* by myself *sob* before you think of *sob* leaving me *sob* for other girl" continued Shruthi wiping her tears.

"What the hell are you talking?"

"I know you will divorce me."

"Divorce!?" Krishna's mouth formed an O shape.

"ha ,one day you will leave me for other girl like the way Raju divorced Sandhya."

"Shut up, Just shut up." shouted Krishna making Shruthi close her mouth with her hands.

" If you speak any more rubbish words, I will kill you" threatened Krishna running his fingers through his hair.

"Just answer my questions " said Krishna after few seconds of silence.

"Who is this Raju and Sandhya?" questioned Krishna curiously as he knew other than Suma family she doesn't know anyone in this city.

"They are characters in XYZ serial" replied Shruthi.

"What! are you serious?" asked Krishna shocked to which Shruthi nodded her head as yes still with her palm covering her mouth.

"Where did you get the words divorce, marrying other girl?"

"I heard them in some movie" said Shruthi and again she covered her mouth.

"You watch only cartoons right? then who the hell told you to watch these stupid movies and serials?" questioned Krishna angrily but Shruthi bent her head and sobbed silently.

"Why the hell do you think I will go after another girl when I'm married to you?"

"You will defiantly leave me." said Shruthi sobbing.

"Where did you get that thought from?" asks Krishna shocked seeing her stubbornness as he never made her feel that he is getting close to another girl.

" I'm not doing anything that a wife does for her husband. I don't know anything to keep you happy other than making your favorite dishes." said Shruthi wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

Hearing her reason Krishna couldn't help but laugh at her innocence making Shruthi glare at him.

"Oh my innocent biwi, come here" said Krishna sitting near her on the floor and took her head in between his hands and kissed her forehead.

"You know how to take care of me , how to make me laugh, you make me feel like I'm the most happiest person on earth when I'm with you. What else do you want to do?"

"Really?" asked Shruthi with wide eyes.

"Yes " said Krishna looking at her lovingly pulling her on to his lap.

"You won't leave me for other girl right, Kittu?" asked Shruthi with tears forming in her eyes.

"What the hell, biwi!! How did you let such a thought enter your mind?"

"You were talking to a girl on call day before yesterday but you said that you were having a conference call" stated Shruthi and busted out crying.

"Oh god biwi, with just a conference call you assumed things?"

"She is my manager who stays in other city. I was talking to her regarding some work and then in between our talks we came to know that we both are of same college so we started talking about our college stuff." clarified Krishna .

"Not only that, Today I asked you to come home early but you didn't come. Instead you were spending time with some other girl in Mall " said Shruthi and started crying again.

"First of all, stop crying Shruthi" asked Krishna irritated.

"Mall? How do you know that I was in Mall?"

"I know, I came with Suma di and saw you kissing a girl inside a coffee shop"

"What? No way, I didn't kiss any girl"

****************************************************

Flashback:

Shruthi was carrying Sunny and is showing him the surrounding shops. When she pointed to the opposite coffee shop she found Krishna standing at the entrance. She felt happy seeing him and moved towards him. When she was few feet away from him, a girl came near him and started talking to him, showing something from the bags. Shruthi couldn't see her face as her back was facing her. Later both entered the coffee shop and sat at a corner table. She contemplated whether to go near him or not. When she was about to step into the shop, she found Krishna pulling her hand while moving his head close to her and she too moved her head close to him. She didn't understand what they were doing as she is able to see only Krishna and the girl's back is facing Shruthi. But it looked like they were kissing from the distance. Shruthi pushed that thought aside and scolded herself for thinking like that.

She turned to her left when two girls squealed beside her.

"See, he is kissing her in front of all. Wowww" said one girl

"May be he proposed her" said the other girl.

Shruthi was shocked hearing this. After few minutes, they both stood up and hugged each other which made Shruthi's heart broke into million pieces. Controlling her tears she walked away.

All the insecurities occupied her mind. She never let him touch her and didn't understood his feelings from the starting of their marriage and when he tried getting close to her, she always pushed him away from her.

She remembered how Suma told her that a wife should satisfy her husband's needs if not they will go after another woman. She cursed herself and her innocent behavior. She remembered the last few months and realized that his behavior towards her is totally different. He spent more time in office and always snapped at her. She thought that he was unhappy with her. She came home and decided that she will leave him by herself so that he can be happy with that girl.

***************************************

"No I saw you both entering the shop, sitting near the corner table. When I was about to come near you, I saw you pulling her hand and kissing her but I thought I was assuming things but the girls who were passing by also commenting that......" said Shruthi but Krishna cut her off.

"True that we entered the coffee shop and occupied a table but I didn't kissed her. Something fell in her eyes and she was struggling to remove that , so I pulled her near me and helped her that's it. May be it looked like we were kissing from a distance. Didn't you noticed that the waiter is standing near us?"

Shruthi was shocked to hear his side of explanation. Her focus was only on Krishna that she didn't notice anybody near them. She felt ashamed for blaming Krishna.

"But that hug...."

"Do you know who she is?" asked Krishna while Shruthi nodded her head as no.

"She is the same girl who talked to me on conference call day before yesterday, my manager. She came to Mumbai for today's morning meeting. After finishing the meeting , she requested me to take her to a Mall to buy something for her kids. She is married and has two kids . She is 5 years older to me." said Krishna looking at her disappointedly , he then made her sit on the floor and stood up.

"I'm sorry Kittu" said Shruthi apologetically.

"Sorry? Wait, I forgot to explain you about the hug right?. When I told her that I would like to leave early, she asked me the reason and I told her that I got married recently and that you are waiting for me. She congratulated me and hugged me. As she is superior I couldn't escape that hug. So having no other option, I just gave a friendly hug to her." explained Krishna.

"Sorry Kittu" said Shruthi crying.

"Just few minutes back you repeated the line of 'I want to go to Maasi's home' now this. " said Krishna angrily.

"You could have at least asked me directly about the incident but you didn't do it instead you assumed things and decided to leave me and created so much drama."

"At first I thought to ask you Kittu but later I remembered that for the past few months you were not talking to me properly and has been ignoring me, I thought it was your way of showing disinterest. "

"After papa's death, I was sad Shruthi but later I recovered and tried to console you but whenever I came near you, you always reminded me of him and made me feel more guilty for leaving him alone in our village so slowly I started involving myself in office work but didn't realize that I'm ignoring you. When I snapped at you day before yesterday I realized my mistake and decided to start afresh so that is why I started finishing my works in these 3 days . I intentionally pre-pone next week's meeting to today so that I could take off for two weeks. But what you did? you spoiled everything"

"I thought you are not happy with me" said Shruthi.

"Did I ever tell you that I am not happy with you?" asked Krishna exasperated.

"No but previously, whenever you tried to get close to me I pushed you away but later when I started to accept our relation, you stopped kissing and hugging me" said Shruthi sadly.

"I agree at first I was desperate to make you mine but when Suma told me about your confusions I decided to give you space, so that is why I didn't tried to get close to you in these months. That doesn't mean that you are not capable of being my wife." said Krishna angrily.

"Sorry Kittu, my parents left me when I was a kid; later mama and papa also left me. If you choose to leave me for another girl I can't bear that Kittu, so before you decide that ,I thought I should go away from you. I thought I shouldn't be a hurdle to your happiness. I thought I can't give the happiness which a wife should give to her husband. I know I shouldn't have doubted you but I was scared that you will leave me like the way you did 8 years back" said Shruthi crying.

"Oh is it? You want to go to Maasi's home right? You can happily go leaving me here alone. What did you say? I left you, no I didn't I was forced to leave. I was the one who has been waiting since 8 years to be with you but here you are ready to leave me easily. For your sake, I decided to stay in hostel rather than with my parents and I was waiting badly to settle in life so that I can marry you and keep you with me but no you are not bothered about my feelings, you only care about what you have seen and is ready to judge me. You are not at all ready to give me a chance to explain my version."

"Why do you mean for the sake of me you stayed in hostel Kittu?" asked Shruthi confusedly.

"Huh, if not for you why do you think I was away from you all these years."

"Didn't you shifted to Mumbai for your studies?"

"No, I was never bothered about my studies until the day I forcefully kissed you 8 years back. You don't know anything that happened after that kiss na?" asked Krishna and laughed humorously.

"Mom saw me kissing you forcefully, she was angry on me and decided to send anyone of us to hostel . I know that you can't stay away from my parents, so I volunteered to stay in hostel for you. I was not happy to stay away from you all but I was more sad staying away without seeing and talking to you. I felt like it was the most horrible punishment for me. I never complained this to anyone because I myself is the one who created such a circumstance by forcefully kissing you when you were not even aware of what a kiss is? Initially when I joined in hostel I was devasted but whenever I talked to Mom she used to console me that after getting a job I'm free to take you wherever I want. Later I concentrated more on studies so that I can take of you all and provide you a better life. At first I lost Mom, few months back dad and now you. Nobody is bothered about my feelings. Everyone is leaving me. I too don't want to hold the person who is not ready to live with me." said Krishna while Shruthi stood rooted at her place looking at Krishna painfully while tears were falling down her cheeks uncontrollably.

She never expected that he loved her to this extent. After realizing all the things that he has done for her, guilt consumed her and she felt very sad for hurting Krishna.

Nobody uttered a word after this. After few minutes of silence, Krishna took few steps towards the bathroom. Shruthi hurriedly walked towards him and hugged him.

"Kittu, I'm sorry." whispered against his back.

"Don't be. I will make arrangements for you to go to Delhi. Be happy " said Krishna removing her hold on him and turned towards to face her.

"I won't go anywhere" said Shruthi quickly. For a second Krishna was relieved but again he kept a blank expression.

"I'm sorry Kittu" said Shruthi making puppy face.

"Go and change into some other clothes, otherwise you will catch cold" saying that Krishna went to Kitchen.

After preparing dinner, he went to guest bedroom and took shower. He felt sad for revealing all the things which were hidden all those years. He knew that she was being immature and fought with him over a simple misunderstanding which can be cleared by talking. But instead he lashed out on her and told all the things which he has bottled up in his heart.

Shruthi went to bedroom, after taking a shower she wore the same saree which Krishna asked her to wear before going to office that morning. She came out and saw him serving the heated food in plates.

She slowly walked towards the dining table. Krishna sat on his seat and pushed a plate filled with food towards her. She waiting for him to speak to her but he didn't even glance at her. He sat calmly looking at her plate. Shruthi understanding that he is indirectly telling her to eat. She sat opposite to him and took the plate and started eating the food. After seeing her taking few bites, Krishna started having his food. Both of them didn't speak a word while having dinner. Shruthi was feeling guilty for accusing him of leaving her while Krishna was sad and hurt at her for lack of trust on him.

After having dinner, she cleared the dining table and came to living room and saw that Krishna typing on his laptop, she went near him to say sorry again.

"I booked your tickets to Delhi." said Krishna without looking at her.

She became angry hearing this as she already told him that she is not going but he booked tickets ignoring her apology. After hearing his confessions, she decided that she won't leave Krishna whatever the circumstances may come. She realized that he needed her like the way she needed him in her life.

She took the laptop from his lap and placed it on the nearby table. Krishna looked at her angrily. Ignoring his expressions, she sat on his lap. At first Krishna was shocked seeing her sudden behavior but didn't uttered anything instead he turned his head sideways avoided her.

She encircled her left arm around his neck and with her right hand she turned his face towards him.

"I said I'm sorry na Kittu" said Shruthi pouting looking at Krishna.

"Don't talk to me. Get up" said Krishna avoiding her as he is getting affected by her proximity.

She encircled her arms around him and apologized again.

"You first accused me of leaving you for another girl and the second thing is you decided to leave me. Now you are saying a simple sorry" complained Krishna angrily.

"Sorry Kittu" said Shruthi with tears in her eyes.

Unable to see her tears Krishna moved his gaze to the floor. Suddenly she bent her head and placed her lips on his, Krishna was stunned by sudden feel of her lips on his. His hands itched to touch her, kiss her back, and take her in his arms but his ego didn't let him do it.

After few seconds she pulled back.

"This is for doubting you unnecessarily and this" saying that she again placed her lips on his and stood like that for few more seconds and pulled back.

"is for thinking of leaving you, I'm sorry Kittu" said Shruthi looking at him lovingly with tears in her eyes.

Without saying anything Krishna pulled her more and crashed his lips on hers and started kissing her roughly.

Shruthi was happy to be kissed by him. She stood still enjoying the feel of his lips on her and their closeness.

"Kiss me, biwi" murmured Krishna between his kisses. Shruthi instantly started kissing him and tried to match with his passion.

He started biting her lower lip and kissing her madly, Shruthi interlinked her fingers in his hair.

"Kittu" whispered Shruthi breathlessly. Krishna didn't hear her and continued to kiss her. Unable to breathe Shruthi pulled away from him and started taking deep breathe.

Krishna started pestering kisses on her neck with one hand around her head holding it in position while his other hand on her stomach caressing it.

"Kittu" Shruthi murmured huskily hugging him.

"Hmmm"

"I'm feeling shy" said Shruthi hiding her face in his neck with her one hand on his back and other around his waist.

Krishna laughed and placing his hand behind her knees and other on her shoulder he lifted her in his arms and got up from sofa.

"Kittu" Shruthi squealed with his sudden behavior.

Without saying anything he carried her towards the bedroom.

"Nobody is gonna stop me today." said Krishna while Shruthi shyly hugged him.

When reached near the bed, he dropped her on the bed and jumped on top of her and started pestering kisses on her neck and shoulder.

Shruthi started to roam her hands around his back hugging him tightly. Krishna again came to her lips and took them softly into his mouth and kissed her frantically. Shruthi was losing her sense with his kisses. She tried to remove his shirt but her hands shivered while removing the buttons. Krishna helped her in removing his shirt. Krishna is shirtless now and started to unpin her sareee pallu from her shoulder all the while kissing on the other shoulder, touching her intimately with his bare upper.

He kissed every inch of her body and his leg toes were playing with hers.His kisses were becoming more aggressive with every passing minute. Soon she was free from her saree and was only in her blouse and inner skirt beneath him.

Krishna looked at her for a minute head to toe and again started kissing and biting her.

"Ouch" screamed Shruthi when Krishna bite her harshly on her neck.

"S *kiss* O *kiss* O*kiss* R *Kiss* R *Kiss* Y *Kiss* " said Krishna giving wet kisses on the area where he gave her a love bite.

Shruthi closed her eyes, with one hand she guided him towards her lips while with other hand she hugged him more close to her.

After kissing her for few minutes, Krishna slowly made his way towards her stomach while his hands worked on removing her other clothes.

Soon their night was spent with each other showing each other how much they love the other.

After 3 hours, both Shruthi and Krishna were lying under the sheets without any barrier. Shruthi laid her head on his chest listening to his heart beat and moving her hand on his exposed chest while Krishna's left hand is on Shruthi's bare back, caressing it and his other hand is playing with her hair.

Both of them knew that the other is awake but stood in that position feeling the other one's presence close to them.

"Kittu"

"Hmmmm"

"Kittu, are you not angry with me?"

"Why should I be angry?"

"For doubting you, creating such a fuss few hours back"

"At first I was but now nope, I'm not angry with you."

"Why did you forgive me so easily Kittu?"

"I love your possessiveness, I was like you in my teenage. I was so possessive about you back then, that is why I never let you be friends with other guys. So I can understand your situation, biwi. Every individual react differently, I showed my possessiveness by forcibly kissing you but you thought of leaving me"

"I will never leave you, Kittu" said Shruthi looking at him and hugging tightly.

"I know" said Krishna smiling running his fingers through her hair.

"Never ever leave our house like that" warned Krishna while Shruthi agreed happily.

"Shall I ask you one thing?" he just hummed in response.

"Did you really decided to send me to Maasi's home?" asked Shruthi making Krishna chuckle.

"Do you really think that I would send you away?" asked Krishna

"But you said that you booked tickets?" questioned Shruthi confusedly.

"That I lied" murmured Krishna kissing her on her neck.

"What!" said Shruthi surprised, shifting her position so that she has her chin on his heart and her left hand on his shoulder.

"ha, I was angry on you so I lied but I was about to book the tickets" said Krishna sheepishly.

Shruthi stared at him for few seconds and was about to move away from him but Krishna pulled her making her completely fall on him.

"What happened?"

"You thought of sending me right?" said Shruthi looking down.

"When did I say that?" asked Krishna lifting her chin.

"Just now you told na you were about to book tickets."

"Oh my dear innocent biwi, I could have booked tickets for both of us . After letting you spend few days with them I would have bought you back convincing you" explained Krishna interlocking his fingers behind her back.

"really?!" asked Shruthi astonished that he is not ready to leave her though she has asked for it.

"ha, how can I leave you when I waited for 8 years to stay with you forever." said Krishna caressing her cheek.

Shruthi blushed and hugged him tightly while Krishna rolled her and came on top off her and again they repeated the act till early morning.

*********************************************************************************

"Sometimes saying I love you to our partner is not necessary in every relationship but showing their love to each other by doing simple things is more than enough to keep their partner happy. When there is understanding and love between the couple, the fights between them will be like a curry leaf in the cooked food, which can be ignored after the patchup"

I know the above lines are a bit silly but just wrote what I felt after writing this update :P ;)

So how is this part? Did it reached to ur expectations? Sorry if the consummation part is not good as i can't write beyond that :(

Please share your views on this part...pretty please, I'm expecting more/long comments for this update.

Do you have any particular incident that you want to read about this couple? if so please pm me. If it is suitable to what I have planned for next chapter then I will include that as well.

P.S: I will be less active on Wattpad until end of January. So till then I won't be able to read/ comment on my other friend's stories regularly but will share my views whenever I get time.

At last don't forget to vote.

-Veni

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.4K 902 33
A story of two girls and two boys who met in college and end up becoming best friends who turned to lovers. Let's see their journey and all the chall...
14.7K 900 45
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her arrogant, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that trust i...
275K 17.5K 67
"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love you and will never marry you. I have so m...
237 3 27
Shompu and Jai are in an intimate relationship. They like to cuddle, kiss, hug and kiss even more. They love each other dearly and Shompu is extremel...