TWITTER - JACKGILINSKY ( COMP...

By watgilinsk

new life and new adventures for amelia brown, until she gets a text message from the jack gilinsky. read the... More

CHAPTER ONE - AMELIA
CHAPTER TWO - JACK
CHAPTER THREE - MADISON
CHAPTER FOUR - AMELIA
CHAPTER FIVE - JACK
CHAPTER SIX - MADISON
CHAPTER SEVEN - JACK
CHAPTER EIGHT - AMELIA
CHAPTER NINE - JACK
CHAPTER TEN - AMELIA
CHAPTER ELEVEN - AMELIA
CHAPTER TWELVE - JACK

PART TWO - EPILOGUE

3.5K 58 16
By watgilinsk

after 6 weeks, jack, amelia and the two twins went home. jack had to go back on tour sadly but before he went. he asked amelia to marry her. this all happened over a simple text on twitter. the things that happened in two years.

madison well she is with someone new and moved on. but she apologized to jack and amelia for the way she has be acting all those years.

reign moved to California and she is the god mother for remi and ethan.

johnson is the god father for remi and ethan and you can say he is pretty excited about it.

amelia and jack they are enjoying life with there two kids and they had to moved into a new home. new adventures everyday with the gilinsky house hold...

the end :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
76.1K 250 11
As the title says
736K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...