Freak (Zouis)

By niamzouisshippers13

Louis has some problems... He is sensitive, flinches at touch, can't look in your eyes, has a bad stutter, do... More

Hope They Last
Proud to Be Loved
I Love Your Stutter, You Hate It
Let's Go Home
Heart of Gold
Mine
Hospitals, Snuggles and Diamonds
Not Good Enough
Can't Live Without You
You Deserve the Best
Sincerely, Your Freak

Surprises Caresses and Bare Feet

4.7K 145 78
By niamzouisshippers13

Wowwwww I just re-read this and it's not great lol. So just ignore the random things in this chapter (or the rest of the book) and go with it. Thanks. *face palms*

CHAPTER TWO

Louis's POV

Niall hands my phone down the line of boys as they put their numbers in it. They give me theirs and I put my number in. Once we all get our phones back to their original owners, we say our goodbyes.

"Louis do you wanna hang out?" Zayn asks me.

"Um... S-sure I guess..." I say, throwing my backpack on my shoulder.

"You don't have to Louis, it's fine..." Zayn says, sighing.

"N-no! I w-w-wa-want to! Where should we h-hang out?"

A smile appears on his face. "I have a few ideas." He walks away and I jog to catch up with him. I look down at his hand and I slowly move my hand so its almost touching his. I take a deep breath and take his hand in mine, locking our fingers together. I had never done this before. I hadn't ever held hands with someone and felt like it was the most normal thing in the world. Zayn runs his thumb over my hand and looks at me lovingly. I can see him look at me like this from the corner of my eye and I smile happily.

"W-what are we g-going to do f-first?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see Lou."

I pout. "I don't l-l-like surprises Z-z-za-zaynie." I giggle quietly.

"I think you'll like this one babe."

Babe. Hm. I like it. I hug his arm.

"I-I've n-ne-never touched s-someone like this before, I-I hope it's not w-weird, because I l-like it."

"Nope, it's cute."

I blush madly and bury my face in his arm.

"Have you ever dated someone Louis?" Zayn asks softly.

"N-no..."

"Would you ever want to date someone?" He asks. I hear hope in his voice. I've never really thought about it before. I mean, I guess if I found the right person I would date him.

"I g-guess... I don't r-really know h-how." I shrugged.

"I'm sure you'd do fine Lou. Once you find the right guy, um, you'll know what to do..." I heard his voice begin to sound upset.

"I-I um... I already d-did." I blushed like crazy.

"Oh... That's... That's great Louis. I'm really happy for you. I hope it works out." He's so stupid. I stop him and turn him towards me.

"It's y-you si-sill-silly." My face feels like it's burning off.

His face goes from a sad, disappointed look, to a happy, excited look. "S-sorry if I made this awk-awkward Zayn..."

He reached his free hand out and caressed my cheek. I flinched a bit, even though I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Shh..." He coos. "Louis, will you be my boyfriend? I know it's really early, but I feel like I want to get to know you really well, I want to memorize every inch of your body, I want to know your family, I want to help you, I want to help you with your stutter even though it's the cutest thing ever. I can tell it makes you uncomfortable and you don't want to talk to people because of it. And most of all, I want to love you Louis."

"I w-w-wa-want to l-love you t-too Zayn. Y-yes I will be y-your boyfriend." I smile and he slowly wraps his arms around my waist. Zayn is the only one I can touch and look in the eye. He's... Special.

Zayn's POV

Louis is my boyfriend. I'm determined to help him. To fix him. And most importantly: To love him.

My eyes scan over him. His red pants, his blue and white striped shirt, and his perfect hair swept to the side. He is perfect. He is beautiful. He is mine.

I hold his hand and walk him to the edge of the dock that juts out into the water. He takes off his shoes and I do the same. His bare feet pad across the wooden floor and he holds my hand.

"I-I want to s-show you s-s-so-some-something." His light voice whispers.

I nod. He does something unexpected. He begins to sing.

"Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands

Touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face..." His voice flawlessly glides over each word. I'm amazed. His stutter has disappeared.

"If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time

"You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

"Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgment's clouded

Like tonight's sky

"Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Try to scream out my lungs

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face ( A/N: that part still gives me feelzzzz :O )

"If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time

"You know I'll be

Your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love

My heart

Is breathing for this

Moment

In time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today..."

He finishes, leaving me speechless. His voice is amazing, more than that. He smiles a little, but I see tears forming in his eyes.

"I-i-it disappears." He cries. One by one the tears slip down his cheeks, and one by one I wipe them away gently. He runs into my arms and I wrap my arms around his small frame. His body shakes with sobs and I rock him back and forth.

"W-why d-do y-you e-even l-like m-m-me?" He stutters.

"I don't."

"W-what?" He pulls away from me, looking hurt and I pull close again.

"I love you."

He breaks out into another fit of sobs. But when he pulls away this time he's smiling slightly. I know these are happy tears.

"I-I-I-I love you t-too Zayn." He wraps his arms around me and I do the same to him. I smile as he snuggles into my chest.

"Lou, look." I whisper in his ear. He looks up at me and then to where I'm pointing. The sun is setting, throwing different colors across the sky, and there are lightning bugs flickering across darkening sky. I sit down and Louis sits between my legs. He leans against my chest and I kiss the top of his head.

I love this boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...