The Mark of the Leopard

By CuddleMeCrazy080

I stop running and stare in awe, as I watch kitty boy jump on top of the elk and bite it's neck til' it stops... More

Meet the Family
Hunting
My Prey!
Law against Nature
She's Mine
Oops!
Patty!
EX-boyfriend
MY MATE! Part One
MY MATE! Part Two
A Gift
Nalas' must have Chocolate!
Patty's Life
That 'thing'
But It's so Easy
Let the Fight Begin
Bite
Saeva Woods
Grim Reapers are Annoying
Sometimes Angels Fall
Come Back to Me
Loved Ones
Battleships
High Alpha (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Other Characters.

1.7K 67 5
By CuddleMeCrazy080

I'm sorry, I know it's been forever.

This chapter is so can get to know a few different characters that are actually very important to the story.

Trey----->

Hope you like! XP

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~~

I move my shirt and examine the bite mark on the nape of my neck. Crap. I hope Birayn doesn't see it. "Kazi?" I hear Birayn call, so I fix my shirt and look up. Her eyebrows are knitted. "Is something wrong?" She inquires coming closer. I shake my head. "No." I give a slopy smile. "There's nothing wrong. Why would something be wrong? Why are you asking? Are you okay?" I shoot question after question quickly trying to change the subject.

It works.

We tie the people who were attempting to take Nala up to some chairs and make our way to the backroom of the store. Where I know a table and chairs are waiting.

"Hey I never caught your name." Amanda says to her mate. "What?" He replies taken off guard. "Oh. Um, it's Axel. What's yours?" He observes her, like he didn't want to miss a thing about her. "Axel." She whispers, he shudders and she grins, clearly liking the effect she has on him. "Amanda. My name's Amanda." She says walking off ahead of him. 

"So Chip, can you tell us where Liylah is?" Birayn asks with a hopeful expression. "Who?" He raises both eye brows. "Idiot." Axel Whispers. "The babe R told Stan to take from the Emperor's daughter's family."

Chip still looks confused. "I have know idea what you're talking about." Axel gives him a blank face. "That's because you never ask questions. They're talking about the baby B is looking after." Chip's mouth makes an O. "No. I don't know where they keep her."

"Now that's because you're a lower rank." Axel turns to Birayn. "I can take you to B who can tell you where Liylah is." Birayn's face turns into a kids on Christmas day. "Really?" Axel nods. "Yeah, but it might be a little tricky." He grimaces. "How tricky?" I question.

"Well." He starts and Chip shakes his head. 'Not here.' He mouths. Axel walks up to Rissa and bends to whisper in her ear, but Rissa pushes his face away and states, "yes I  have a titanium room." Then waves for everyone to follow her. She leads us to the far back and opens a door to the right.

"This looks like a guest room." Axel observes. "That's because it is." Amanda says. "Why do you have a guest room made out of titanium?" Pattrick questions. "For the people we want to trust us. After all Gran's powers can't work in here either." She replies.

"That makes sense." Birayn agrees walking farther into the room. "Back to what you were saying Axel." She crosses her arms. "We will have to go through the over passage, which can be a little rough if I don't know the guard. And R has an oracle too..." Axel starts.

"And that's why we had to come in this room. Okay, now tell me what's going to be tricky!" Birayn barks getting impatient. "That's just it! He has a male oracle! He'll see us coming!" Axel snaps back. I can see the fire light behind Birayn's eyes.

"Do you have any clue as to what rank I am, and what I could do to you? I am a pissed off, newly learned Alpha princess and an older extreamly protective sister. You don't want to mess with me. So do you really think talking back to me like that right now is a bright idea?" She asks Axel in a cold tone, as her eyes flash pure green. He's eyes go wide and he steps back. Chip steps up and questions. "Why should it make a difference what rank you are? You're a werewolf, you smell like a wet dog."

I take it back. He's not that smart.

"This is going to get out of hand." I say tapping Pattrick, who is standing next to me. He looks at me and I point to Axel as I make my way towards Birayn, telling Pattrick to get Axel to help pull Chip back. But before I reach Birayn someone yells. "Wait!" Effectively stoping everyone in their tracks.

We look at Rissa, all of us having the same expression. "What?" We ask in unison. "Did Axel just say 'male'?" She demands with a low human growl. "Yeah." Axel responds.

"That b*stard, son of a b*stard, d*ckhead. I'm going to kill him!" She yells stomping out of the room. "Who Gran?" Amanda inquires.

"Your father." Rissa replies.

"Daddy?" Amanda whispers. "No." Amanda shakes her head. "That's not possible. He wouldn't do that." Rissa glowers. "If there was enough money involved he would." She closes her eyes and turns in a circle slowly. "There."

Her eyes pop open. "Cornelius Lewis Griffen. You want a war? You got one. You made a big mistake going up aginst the woman who gave birth to you and taught you everything... And don't you know it." She snarls to the air, the last part sounding more animal then human.

"How do you even know it's Cornelius?" I ask. 

Her head snaps to me with a crazed look is her eyes. "Because my son is the only living male oracle."

~Cornelius Lewis Griffen's P.O.V.~

"Holy mother of G-D. She's found me!" I say running my hands through my hair while getting up from my chair. "Who has?" B questions holding out water for me. "My mother." I wave off the water and start pacing. "Ooh... What'd she say?" She asks putting the water on the table.

I laugh. "That I'm an idiot."

"I already told you that." She says. I glare at her. "It's not wise to make me mad, I'm the only one that can tell you how your kids are doing." I warn. "Yeah, and your also the one helping R find them." She snaps waking the baby. She scowls at me. "Look what you made me do." She goes over and starts shushing the babe.

I stare at her taking care of that baby and just wish it was ours. Turning around I close my eyes and grip the chair.

G-D why? Why am I still in love with her? I can't do that to him.

"Lewis?" She calls. I look back at her sitting on the rocker. "Could you get that bottle please?" She points to the changing table. "Yeah, sure." I grab the milk and hand it to her.

A knock at the door makes us both look up. Standing there is a butler. "Mrs R wishes to see you B."

"Thank you Thomas." B stands up. "Would you?" She holds the baby out to me. "Uh.." She wraps my arms around the babe. "What?" I start to panic as she begins walking away.

"Wait! You can't leave the baby with me!" I yell after her. "You'll be fine." She says waving her hand still walking to the door. "At least remind me of the baby's name." I say heading for the door she's about to exit through. She sighs and turns back to me exasperated leaning on the door handle.

"LIylah." Then she closes the door in my face.

The baby starts whimpering and I look down at it. I remember Amanda being this small. And then she crys. I remember the crying too. Okay think... What did Sara keep telling me? Food? B just fed her. Nap? No, she just woke up. That's two what was the third? Oh. No. I'm not doing that again. Never again. She looks up at me whimpering again.

"Don't give me that face. I will not do that." I say sounding quite pathetic to my own ears. And yet she still adds to her look a little lip trembling. I groan. "Fine." I place her on the changing table. "How do I do this again?" I ask her. Yeah, like she even knows what I'm saying. 

~B's P.O.V.~

"Yes ma'am?" I bow my head entering the room. "Oh B! You're here! I'm having a horrible time!" She screeches. "What's wrong Mrs. R.?" I go to the door where the sound of her cry came from.

"Frist. I told you to stop calling me that. That's not even my full last name. Call me Elly. Second..." She walks out of the closet, her hair a mess, wearing a floral skirt with a short torso poka-dot shirt, showing off her baby belly and a pout on her face. "Help me."

A small giggle slips out of my mouth at how pittifully cute she is. I can't blame her for what her husband is doing to my children. I help her sit down at her vanity and get her a pair of maternity pants and shirt from the closet. Laying the outfit on the bed I go to work on fixing her hair.

The door opens, Elly looks up and by the smile on her face I know who it is. "Ah B. Thank you for keeping thoes men in check the other day." R says. I grit my teeth. He comes over, kisses his wife and goes into the bathroom.

"Let's get you into some matching clothes." I say placing the hair brush on the vanity table. Elly giggles and stands up. She stirps down and I hold the other outfit out for her.

While she finshes putting her shirt on I start picking up all the clothes on the floor. Dropping them in the laundry basket I begin fixing the bed sheets and pillows. "Anything else?" I question turning around, only to be meeted with a sight that makes me want to hurt something.

There in front of me. Is a man who loves his wife more than anything. Smiling and talking to their unborn baby. I leave the room and close the door. "It makes me sick." A voice says next to the door.

"What does young sir?" I ask Elly's son Trey. He glares at me. "Don't call me that." He turns and walks away without even answering.

So much like my son was. I wonder what kind of man my little boy has turned out to be...

~~Trey's P.O.V.~~

What's the piont of having your mate if you're not even allowed to stay with them? It's making me not want to meet my mate. Mom says I'll feel different when I see her. I probably will. But I don't want to do that to the poor girl.

Meet her, fall in love with her, she uses all three wishes and then, I have to leave her.

What's the purpose? To break her heart? I'll pass.

I put my earphones in, turn my Ipod on to redneck crazy, sling my back-pack over my shoulder and walk down stairs heading for the front door. "Trey." My father hollers. I stop with my hand on the door-nob. "Where are you going?" He questions in that distrusting tone that drives me to want to punch a hole in the wall.

Gripping the handle I reply. "Library."

"Mm-hm. It's almost two. Be sure to be back before supper, I don't wan't your mother to worry." He tells me. "Again." He adds closing his office entry. I rip the door open and slam it shut. Jumping on my bike I put my helmet on and tear out of the drive way.

Arriving at the library just when it starts to rain I park my bike under a tree, so it doesn't get that wet, and go inside. Once in I walk straight to the 'study room' take a seat by the window and pull out my shool work.

- - - -

Finally I finsh with the last chapter of history and put all the books back in my bag. I look at my phone and find I've been here for almost five hours.

Dinner was an hour ago. Dad's going to kill me.

I look out the window and notice a girl trying to get into her car without getting rained on. I watch her drop her keys and panic looking all around her. Then two guys come into view and start dragging her away from the car.

Cr*p. Why do I feel like if I don't go help her I'm going to regret it? I sigh pushing back from the table. Why do I have to be such a softie? Things like this happen every day. I grab my bag even though I'm probably going to soak it in the downpour.

Now that I think about it my bike's most likely dreanched being in the rain that long. Oh well, I guess having towels under the seat is going to pay off.

I exit the library and spot the girl struggling against the guys. I exhale and pull out my phone as I step in front them. They look at me. I stare blankly at them. "Beat it, kid." One guy says. I regard the girl.

"Cr*p." Is all I say as I take her arm and begin walking off, taking her back to her car. She gazes up at me in pure shock. "What the?!" The guy says from behind us. "Hey kid! Where do you think you're taking my girl?!"

I grit my teeth. "That's twice now." I glance down at the girl. "You his girl?" I ask. Her head snaps up. "Ex." She whispers. A hand lands on my shoulder. I sigh again and stop moving. "Kid! Give me back my girl!"

"And that's the third time." I turn around. "I can punch you now." And I do just that. My knuckles connect directly with his nose, making a cracking sound. As he falls to the ground I grab the girls hand and continue walking away.

She glances up at me and back at her ex and let's just say 'shock' would be an understatment for the look on her face right now.

"Sorry I did that in front of you." I say as we reach her car. I pick up her keys and hand them to her. She shakes her head, taking the keys from me. "It's fine." I nod and start walking to my bike. "Wait!" Before I can take two steps she grabs my arm.

I glance back. "Will you at least tell me your name?" She questions shyly. I go tense. She didn't say wish. "Why?" Her hand leaves my arm and all of a sudden I feel alone. "Because I would like to put a name with your face." She whispers.

Again she didn't say it. I sharply turn. "Not that. Why didn't you say wish?" She moves back a step. "What?" She asks.

"You didn't wish for me to tell you my name. Why?" I demand. Is she? No, she can't be more than sixteen. She couldn't be. She looks down. "I don't know. I guess, I didn't want to make you feel like you had no choice, I wanted you to feel free to tell me." She says messing with the hem of her wet see-through shirt.

Oh G-D. I close my eyes. She is. And why did she have to wear a white shirt on a rainy day like today? I open them to see her shyly looking up through her eyelashes. Dang it, why does she have to be so cute? I'm itching to touch her. My hand doesn't even move but I can feel it starting to. No! I won't do this to her... I can't. I turn around and start walking to my bike again, stopping after taking just four steps.

Sh*t. Mom's going to kill me.

Jerking back I grab her wrist and pull her towards my bike, a gasp silpping past her lips. "Where are you taking me?" She inquires stumbling a step.

I get out the towels, hand one to her and lay the other on the seats. After sitting down I hold out the helmet for her. She glances at it, then stares at me. "You never answered me."

I sigh and put the helmet on her head. "I have to introduce you to someone." She blushes. "I ment your name." I take in the sight of her wearing my helmet. "Trey. Yours?" She messes with her shirt again. "I'm Candice." I offer my hand, she shakes it but neither of us let go.

Candice, from the Late Latin canditia, meaning "whiteness." It suits her... 

Starting up the engine, I jerk my head. "Get on." Her cheeks get redder, she sits behind me and slowly wraps her arms tightly around my waist.

She's so pale she could be a vampire. I chuckle to myself at that thought.

~~~Candice's P.O.V.~~~

"Mom! I'm going to the library and store now, is there anything else you want me to get?" I shout grabing my keys off the hook, open the garage door and wait for a reply. "Mom?!" 

"Shh!" My dad whisper yells, rushing through the kitchen, coming up to me. "Your mother is sleeping." I grimace. "Sorry. Do you know if there is something else she wants?" I ask him. "She said to give you this." He hands me a paper. Reading it over, eggs, milk, bread, ect, I nod my head. "Bye then."

I kiss his cheek and exit to the garage, closing the door behind me. Hopping in the family car, I pull out of the drive way and point the car towards the library.

Seven minutes of driving and the downpour starts. "Of course. Only when I'm driving." I shake my head, flip on the windshield wipers, turn up the radio and sing-a-long to the songs 'til I turn into the library parking-lot.

Out of beath, from singing non-stop, I take the keys out of the ignition and sprint to the drop-box, that's luckly, under an awning. "Hey babe." Rick. I mentally groan. "Haven't seen you in a while." He draps his arm over my shoulder.

"That's because we're over. Don't call me babe." Slipping the last movie in the drop-box I dodge under his arm and take one step into the rain before I'm suddenly pushed up against the awnings piller. By my ex-guy-bestfriend, I might add.

"I don't think he's done talking to you." He tells me. "No sh*t Sam! But guess what? I DON"T WANNA TALK TO HIM!" I hiss shoving him away from me. "Gosh, leave me the heck alone! Go die! Both of you!" I yell, but don't miss the look of hurt that crosses Sams face and feel a twinge of guilt, but I shake it off.

He deserves it, after siding with Rick.

"Jerk." I grumble, fixing my shirt walking towards the car again, I get pushed up against the pillar, again. But this time it was Rick. Gritting my teeth I snarl. "I told you. Leave. Me. Alone!" Kneeing him now just seems like the right thing for him to get the message.

So that's what I do.

He doubles over and I run to the car, trying to keep myself from getting rained on. I'm wearing a white top, it'll be embarrassing to walk into the store with a wet see-through shirt. But, with me being my clumsy self, I drop the keys. I look back at Rick, watch in horror as he gets up looking p*ssed as ever and comes after me, along with Sam.

Sam you're really starting to tick me off.

They grab me, one on each arm, dragging me towards Ricks stupid, neon purple, beattle bug, car. If I didn't know him I would think Rick is gay. "How could you Sam?! Let go of me! You b*stard!" I start struggling. "Stop it Candy!" Sam shouts. "Don't call me that! You lost the right when you took the d*ckheads side!" I scream back.

He looks away with his jaw clenched. Taking in a deep breath he glances at me. "I just don't want to hurt you." He whispers in a very low voice knowing I can still hear him. I stare straight ahead. "Then don't."

Out of know where a hot guy, looking around the age of fifteen, walks up to us causing Rick and Sam to stop. "Beat it, kid." Rick dismisses him. He glances at Rick then stares at me. Wow, he's hot and I mean HOT! He's hotter than Kazi! And that's saying something.

He mumbles. "Cr*p." Lightly grabs my forearm and begins pulling me towards my car. How does he even know that's my car? I gawk at him. "What the?!" Rick says from behind. "Hey kid! Where do you think you're taking my girl?!"

I glare at the ground. I'm not your girl, Rick! "That's twice now." I hear him sheethe. "You his girl?" He questions. I look up. "Ex." I correct. A hand, with a ring that I know all to well, lands on his shoulder. He sighs and stands still. "Kid! Give me back my girl!" Rick demands. I clench my jaw shut to stop myself from lashing out.

"And that's the third time." The hottie gets an excited glint to his eyes, turns around and says. "I can punch you now." Which he dose. His knuckles connect with Rick's nose, making an awful cracking sound. As Rick falls to the ground he takes my hand again and we continue walking to the car.

I stare at him and let's just say I know, 'shock', would not come close describe the look on my face right now.

"Sorry I did that in front of you." Hottie says picking up the forgotten keys and gives them to me. I take the keys from him while shaking my head. "It's fine." He nods and starts walking away. Shoving the keys in my pocket, I call. "Wait!" Before he can take two steps I grip his arm.

He glances back. "Will you at least tell me your name?" I ask a little scared he might just leave. I feel his arm tense up. "Why?" He questions. I remove my hand. "Because I would like to put a name with your face." I reply in a whisper.

He abruptly turns to me. "Not that. Why didn't you say wish?" I take a step back. "What?" I ask totally confused.

"You didn't wish for me to tell you my name. Why?" His eyes narrow. I look away from his eyes. "I don't know. I guess, I didn't want to make you feel like you had no choice, I wanted you to feel free to tell me." I answer messing with the hem of my, now completly see-through, shirt.

I peek up to find his eyes closed. They open slowly, bores right into my own then he starts walking away without even saying good-bye. He stops after taking four steps.

He turns back taking my wrist and pulls me towards a bike, I gasp. He has a bike!? Wait! Is he kid-napping me?! "Where are you taking me?" I ask missing a step.

We reach the bike he gets out towels from under the seat. Giving one to me, I wrap it around myself as he draps the other over the seats. After sitting hisself down he holds the helmet out for me. I look at it, then him. "You never answered me." I remind him.

Sighing he places the helmet on my head. "I have to introduce you to someone." He says. Heat rises to my cheeks. "I ment your name." He observes my atire. "Trey. Yours?" Missing with my shirts hem again I reply. "I'm Candice." Offering his hand I shake it, neither of us let go immediately.

He let's go first and starts the engine, jerking his head he tells me. "Get on." My face gets hotter, sitting behind him I, slowly, wrap my arms tightly around his waist.

A second later his body vibrates with a chuckle, he pulls out of the librarys lot and goes in the opposite direction of my house. I look back.

This is my first time doing this, I wonder how bad mom and dad are going to react...

~~~End of Chapter~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 591 37
*Note: This book is currently discontinued. At this time, I am re-writing it. When I have enough chapters edited and to my liking, I will start posti...
687K 25.4K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
792 33 13
I still remember... that day. The day I died. The day we were slaughtered.... The day that me and my friends were murdered just for revenge on someon...
2.3M 65.4K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...