Signal. (Stephen Curry)

By 90samourdaay

You look at me like you never seen anything just like me before. So I have to say that I feel the same you m... More

Oh Yes Sure, Fun. (1)
Dear No One. (2)
Wardell. (3 1/2)
No Clue. (3 2/2)
Runnin'. (4)
"I Got Plans For You." (5)
Rewrite My Wrongs. (6 1/2)
Hold Onto Me. (7)
Trouble In Paradise. (8)
I Choose You. (9)
Homecoming. (10)
Nice and Slow. (11)
50 Shades Of Tyler. (11 2/2: Filler)
Broken Promises. (12)
Decisions. (13)
Love & Basketball. (14)
The Letter. (15)
Out With The Old » In With The New. (16)
Signal. (17)

She Ain't You. (6 2/2)

2.6K 146 99
By 90samourdaay

Wardell.

I leaned forward rubbing Amour's back as she held onto Tyler's hand. I could hear her little sniffs and cries throughout the room and it honestly tore me up inside.

Tyler was my friend and I pray to God he pulls through this not only for himself, but for Amour. God I can't see this girl break, she's to fragile already.

I don't ask for much but could you please save Tyler so that this can save Amour.

"It's all my fault." Keyla cried kissing his face over and over again. "I'm so sorry baby."

I shook my head. "It's not your fault Keyla stop saying that. You couldn't have predicted this."

Amour just shifted in my lap lifting her red tear swollen face from her arm's. "He's right Keyla, this isn't your fault. You know Tyler's a dare devil. He was just excited to see you.. please don't blame yourself. Just be strong for the both of y'all."

Her voice was raspy and it honestly broke my heart even more. I wrapped my arm's around her waist, kissing her cheek softly. "You hungry?"

She turned her head pecking my lips. "No thank you, but you can go home Wardell. School is today and I don't want you to miss out on anything."

I looked at the time reading 2:45 am. "I don't wanna leave you alone though."
She softly smiled wrapping her arm around my neck pulling me closer. "You've been good enough to me. You have a game tomorrow and I want you to go to school okay? I'll be okay, I got Keyla."

I just stared into her eye's, nodding my head. "Alright."

She stood up off of my lap about to take off my hoodie but I stopped her. "Keep it, it looks better on you anyway."

She blushed rolling her eye's and I smiled standing up, walking around the bed hugging Keyla.

"Keep your head up okay? He's strong."

She just nodded her head. "Thank you."

"No problem, I'll see you later on today if your still up here."

She gave me a small smile whispering something in my ear, making me look at Amour smirking.

"Oh haha you already know, that's my baby. I promise I'll keep her happy you just stick by his side and I'll handle her."

Keyla chuckled pushing me away. "Yeah I'm not leaving his side, seeya Steph."

I chucked with her walking to Amour and grabbing her hand pulling her out the door with me. "Walk me to the front please."

She just hugged my arm shrugging. "Okay."

I looked down at her kissing her forehead as we walked. "Amour."

She looked up. "Huh?"

"Nothing I just wanted a kiss." I smiled making her blush leaning up to peck my lips. I pulled her back deepening the kiss making her shiver. Honestly I just loved the way I made her feel, she doesn't know I feel the same way when she's around me.

"Okay mhm you gotta stop catching me off guard like that Wardell.." She whispered pulling away from my lips. I could tell she didn't want to though.

I winked wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "I'll take that into consideration... But on another note you coming to my game tomorrow? If not I understand."

She gave me a sad look and I playfully rolled my eye's pinching her side. "Baby girl it's okay seriously, Tyler needs you way more then I do. I'll even bring you your homework after school today."

Once we got to the elevator she just grabbed my face smashing my lips back to hers. I hissed wrapping my arm's around her waist letting her control the kiss.

Damn.

"What was that for?" I breathed out feeling her soft lips on my neck.

"For being my best friend. Without you I'd honestly be somewhere losing my mind. Thank you so much Wardell, seriously."

I frowned at the word best friend and I couldn't be mad because it wasn't her fault. It was mine. I'm honestly falling for this girl and it hasn't even been that long. She's opened her world to me, and I'm ready to do the same. I'm gonna make it right, because my heart isn't with Fiona. It never was.

"Hey its no problem at all Amour, I seriously love being around you and I don't wanna make you feel like the side chick or just my best friend because your neither. Remember when I asked for your trust?"

She nodded her head staring up at me. "Yes."

"Well I meant what I said about having the best intentions when it came to you, so will you go on a date with me Friday?"

She just blushed hard, biting her bottom lip. "Does that mean...."

I smiled nodding my head. "Yes baby girl, I'm all yours."

She covered her face smiling hard. "Oh god, what are you doing to me?"

I grabbed her hand placing it on my heart, pecking her lips. "Feel that?"

She giggled playfully rolling her eye's.
"Your so corny man..."

"What are you doing to me?" I mocked tilting my head.

"Nothing, and yes I'll go on that date with you. Once your single."

I chuckled hugging her tightly. "Trust me I will be, but then I assume a beautiful young woman named Amour will take me right back off the market."

She smirked. "She sounds like a smart girl."

I laughed kissing her cheek. "Alright I gotta get going, keep your head up baby girl. I'll call you during lunch okay?"

She whispered okay letting me go. I stole one last kiss before she walked away, and headed back to the room.

God I think I'm in love with that girl.

***
I was tired as fuck walking into school at 8 in the morning, but knowing what needed to be done today made me push myself to get over the sleep. So much happened all in just 24 hours and honestly, it only gave me more than enough clarification on why Amour and I were possibly meant to be.

Call me crazy. But I don't care, because I can feel her signal. It's like I've met her before this life, and I'm her guardian angel or something. I don't know it's hard to explain if you haven't experienced it yourself.

"Steph!" Klay yelled catching up with me. "Is everything okay with Tyler? Mayleen just left school."

I shook my head no sighing. "Nah man he got into a car accident last night, doctors said it's pretty critical. Amour, Keyla, and I were up there for a long time. They are still there, Amour just wanted me to come to school so I wouldn't miss out on anything."

He frowned. "Man that's crazy, I hope he's okay. That will tear those girls up, especially Amour."

I agreed finding my locker opening it. "I got her though, just keep praying."

Klay leaned against the opposite locker putting his hands in his pockets. "So what's going on with Amour and you? Are you still with Fiona?"

I looked at him before looking back in my locker grabbing my binder. "Not for much longer, and then Amour and I are gonna be together soon."

He let out some air. "Man you got a lot on your plate."

I chuckled shaking my head. "Not really man, I'm just finally doing something that I want. It's like if I chose something different with Fiona, there's a problem. But when it comes to Amour I feel like it's a mutual decision, and anything that I choose to do, she'll always be by my side supporting me."

Klay smiled. "That's crazy man."

I closed my locker. "What's crazy?"

"That girl has loved you since she's layed eye's on you. See I'm not supposed to be telling you this, but Amour seriously loves you man. She probably hasn't admitted it yet, but she does from the bottom of her heart."

I bit my lip trying to contain my smile. "That's my baby man, seriously. I wish I would've known that sooner then later. But I ain't tripping, better late then never."

He just smirked patting my shoulder. "Yeah yeah. But looks like you got business to handle, here comes Fiona."

I turned around seeing the blond curls bouncing up and down as she walked towards me, and I turned back around dapping up Klay. "Aite man, I'll see you later. You wanna go to the hospital with me after school?"

"Yeah man." He nodded throwing up his fist before walking away.

I turned around again waiting for her to meet up with me. "Wassup Fi."

She smiled leaning up to kiss me but I backed up a bit making her miss. "H-hey baby. What's wrong with you?"

I sighed. "Nothing Fi, I'm doing just fine. But look we gotta talk."

She frowned crossing her arm's. "About?"

I looked away from her scratching my head. "Us.."

She tilted her head catching my eye's. "What about us? I thought we were doing just fine?"

I ran my hand down my face knowing this was the right thing to do. I just don't see myself wanting her over Amour. I've made my decision already and I'll deal with the rest later. "Look Fiona I'm gonna just cut to the chase, I seriously love you as a person and I know you have great intentions in life. But you and I just don't belong together, and I've known this for quite sometime now. I was just afraid because I didn't wanna let any other girl into my life when you have already experienced me in all the aspects of it. But I did meet another girl, and she's opened my eye's to so much more then just the lifestyle that's already been painted for me. I'm honestly falling in love with her, and with that means I can't be with you anymore. I'm so sorry for taking parts of you I didn't deserve because your an amazing woman and I hope you can find that one man to make you happy, because you deserve it."

She just stood there staring at me as a tear rolled down her face.

Man I hate making woman cry.

"I'm sorry Fiona really." I whispered trying to wipe away her tear but she pushed me away.

"No.. just stop Stephen. I get it okay? J-just tell me what she has that I don't have?" She whispered wiping her face with her sleeve.

I gulped looking away from her. "Fi.."

"No Stephen tell me!" She hissed pressing her finger against my chest. "You will not break my heart without telling me what she has that I don't have."

I closed my eye's slowly pushing her finger off of me. "She has my heart Fi... I'm sorry."

She just laughed letting her tears fall. "Wow... I gave you all of me and your telling me I never had your heart?"

I didn't say anything as I let out some air. She took that as a yes and shook her head. "Go fuck yourself Stephen, seriously you and keep that bullshit ass apology. To think I actually felt bad about getting that abortion a few month's ago, man I'm so happy I did because now I know who you really are." She said making my heart drop.

"What?"

She rolled her eye's walking away. "Tell Amour she can have my sloppy seconds, I ain't mad because just like you left me, you'll leave her with this same bullshit ass apology."

I grabbed her arm angrily. "You were pregnant and you got a abortion without telling me?"

She laughed yanking her arm away. "Touch me again Steph I dare you, I'll scream bloody murder and ruin your life. Don't fuck with me."

I let her walk away, breathing heavily. "And I'll never leave her Fiona, because guess what? She ain't you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 16.7K 51
IN WHICH EX LOVERS RECONNECT AND REMINISCE OVER THE LOVE THEY SHARED IN HIGH SCHOOL. BOOK ONE. PLOT BY BABYBAZZI © COVER BY 38BLADEZ ©
28.7K 1.3K 32
Author: karategal Summary: All of the dwarves survive the Battle of the Five Armies, but Bilbo must return to the Shire to sort out his old life and...
108K 1.1K 18
NBA & NFL One-Shots. Completed.