Homewrecker▽ Teen Wolf

By raekenbooty

Elena Gilbert, golden girl. Everyone knows that she and Lydia Martin are basically personality twins. She's p... More

Prologe
The Game {chapter 2}
A/N

Wolf Moon {chapter 1}

1.1K 47 5
By raekenbooty

"Elena! Wake up! We're gonna be late!"

I shuffle out of my bed as I walk to my closet. What to wear... Oh, I know. I grab a strapless white floral dress with a sweetheart neckline, a denim jacket to go over, black lace tights underneath, and my all time favorite pair of platform ankle boots. I find a cute layered necklace to go with it. I put on my average amount of make up along with my signature lipstick. I quickly straighten my hair and head downstairs.

"Hey Lydia, ready?" I ask, walking up to the glass table that was in the foyer and grabbing my purse.

"Yep," she says as she grabs her keys "And we're taking my car this time, I've spent enough time in your small Mini Cooper." My car was pretty small, but it was cute enough for me to not get annoyed with it.

I sit down in the passenger seat of Lydia's car and when we reach the schools parking lot she parks in the spot right in front of the school that she claimed was reserved for her and anyone who took it would be on her hit list, and no one wants to be on her hit list. And the spot next to hers was obviously mine.

"What class do you have first?" I ask Lydia as we step onto the cracked concrete that leads to the school doors.

"English II, what about you?" Lydia says walking up the steps with me to her right. I faintly hear someone say Lydia and I's name, but I ignore it, probably just some weirdo hitting on us anyways.

"Same." I say as we both enter the school. Everyone stares at us, the boys wanna date us and the girls wanna be us. I smile proudly as I loop my arm around Lydia's, "This is going to be a great year."

We continue walking down the hall to English II laughing and giggling about the things some people wear and think are cute and some of the conversations we hear as we pass by. We finally enter English II and I see a room full of familiar faces looking up at us. I smile as I sit down next to a boy; Scott, I think that's his name, I don't know, while Lydia takes a seat behind me.

"As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night," The teacher says as he writes today's assignment on the chalk board,. I turn back to Lydia with a surprised and worried look on my face and see that she has the same one on hers, "and I'm sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened, but I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody," I let out a small sigh in relief, thank God. "Which means you can give your undivided attentions to the syllabus," Once he says syllabus everyone groans, I roll my eyes as I look at the syllabus. "Which is on your desk outlining the semester." He finishes

I scan through the pages for a few minutes and then slightly turn to my left and see the boy I'm sitting next looking around the room as if he were looking for something. He turns towards me and sees that I'm looking at him I give him a weird look that says 'What are you doing weirdo' he opens his mouth to say something but closes it and stares at something outside the window. I turn to see a girl, I roll my eyes and look back to the syllabus.

The assistant principle opens the door and everyone looks up. I look up to see the girl that, that guy had been staring at.

"Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome."

Allison smiles and takes the seat behind the boy. I watch as he turns around awkwardly and hands her a pen, she smiles and whispers "Thanks." I try my hardest not to laugh out loud.

"We'll begin with kafka's metamorphosis on page 133." the teacher says.

The bell rings and thankfully I have last period with Lydia so I get up and turn to Lydia.

"Did you see the jacket that Allison was wearing?" I ask in awe, it was one of the ones I had saw when I went to a boutique when my family visited San Francisco.

"It was so cute." Lydia said while grabbing her bag and walking out of the class with me by her side.

"Hey look, there she is." I say pointing to Allison. We were just about to walk over there when all of the sudden a girl rushes up to me and pulls me into a hug. I stand there stunned as the girl pulls back the says "Oh my God Elena, I heard what happened to your parents, are you okay?" So that's why she hugged me, I was doing just fine with pushing the thought of them out of my head, but this girl just had to come up to me. I know she was trying to be nice, but really? I was fine with it when everyone said their apologies at the end of the school year last year and during the summer, this girls is a few months to late. And who does she think she is?

I look at Lydia who looked just as stunned as I was, but it quickly faded when she realized what the girl had said.

"And who are you?" Lydia snaps. The girl looked shocked and then disappointed, she couldn't of actually thought that we would know who she was.

"I-I'm Sydney," She says as she looks at us, expecting us to know who she is, nothing."I'm in your English II class." She says looking at us with hope in her eyes.

"Oh yeah, I think I remember you." I say slowly nodding my head.

"Really?" She asks as a smile appears on her face.

"No." I say walking away with Lydia.

"Wow, I cannot believe she did that." Lydia says rolling her eyes. We walk over to Allison who was staring at something across the hall.

"That jacket is absolutely killer." Lydia says to Allison as we approach her.

"Where'd you get it?" I ask admiring the jacket.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco." She says smiling at the both of us. I knew it!

"And you are our new best friend." I say happily. Lydia nods smiling, then is pulled into her boyfriend, Jackson, arms. "Hey Jackson." She says as she kisses him. Jackson and her had been dating since freshmen year, they would always be on and of but in the end they would always end up together. He was pretty nice to me, when I was alone with him it would get a little awkward, but we're friends. He was a total douche though, he had no problem telling people the brutally honest truth. "Hey Elena." Jackson says smiling.

"Hey." I say, turning my attention back to Allison.

Lydia introduced Allison and Jackson and then I remember about a party that Lydia and I were throwing this weekend.

"So, this weekend there's a party." I say

"A party?" She asks

"Yeah, Friday night, you should come." Jackson says. He knew about it because Lydia tells him everything, and I mean everything.

"Oh I-I can't it's family night this Friday, thanks for asking." She says. I can't say I wasn't disappointed, I wanted her to see how great it would be.

"You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage." Jackson says.

"You mean like football?" Allison asks. I try not to laugh when she says football, I mean she's not from here, she doesn't know.

"Football's a joke, are you kidding me?" Jackson says retorting, he saw how Allison's face went into a frown, I feel bad for her, being at a new school must suck. "The sport here is lacrosse." Jackson says a little nicer. "We've won the state championship for the past three years." He says proudly

"That's because of a certain team captain." Lydia says, running her fingers through Jackson's hair.

"We have practice in a few minutes, that is, if you have nowhere else to be." Jackson says

"Well I was going to uh-" I could tell Allison was going to say no so I stepped in.

"Perfect! You're coming." I say grabbing her hand, not really giving her a chance to decline.

I practically drag her to the old rusty bleachers. We sit down on the top row and watch everyone get on the field.

"Who is that?" Allison asks us pointing over to the boy that sat beside me in English II.

"Him?" Lydia asks.

"I'm not sure who he is." Lydia says looking at him furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?" I ask with a weird look on my face, why would she want to know who he was? Why not some hot popular lacrosse player? Why him?

"He's in my English class." She says as coach blows the whistle.

The guy grabs his head and covers his ears then a ball comes flying towards his face. It hits him in the face and he fall backwards, everyone laughs.

He stands up and shakes it off. The next player throws the ball and to everyone's surprise he catches it. He catches the next one and the next one and the next one.

"He seems like he's pretty good." Allison says smiling in awe.

"Yeah, very good." Lydia says nodding her head in surprise.

Jackson steps in front of the other players and starts running to create momentum, leaving everyone on the edge of their seats. Jackson jumps in the air and throws the ball and then the craziest thing happens, the guy catches it!

Lydia stands up and starts cheering like crazy, Allison and I were sitting down clapping. Lydia let out a loud shout, cheering him on. Jackson turns back and gives Lydia the death stare. She ignored it and clapped as if she was doing it in spite of Jackson, because he didn't score.

The guy throws the ball back to the ref and it lands in the net, perfectly.

The week went by in a breeze and now it's Friday.

"Hey Lydia, what are you wearing for the party?" I ask walking into her room.

"A purple dress why?" she says putting on a layer of lip gloss

"I don't know what to wear." I say

"Oh, well you came to the right person!" She says grabbing my arm and pulling me to my room and opening the closet.

"Hmm.." She says looking through my dresses "Perfect!" She says pulling out a bright blue backless strappy mini party dress. I lied it on my bed, "Thanks Lydia."

"What are cousins for?" she says smiling as she goes back to her room, which is across from mine.

I bent down and picked out a pair of black platform stiletto heels and a skinny belt. I curled my hair and put on a few coats of mascara and then a hot pink lipstick. 

I peak into Lydia's room and see her dress "That dress is so hot." I say admiring it

"Thanks." She says smiling. She looked at me and her jaw dropped, "Oh, my, God. You look gorgeous!" She exclaims.

"Oh stop, your making me blush." I say laughing.

We set up everything for the party and then I hear a knock, "I'll get it." I say to Lydia. I open the door and see Jackson. "Hey Jackson, come in." I say, moving out of the way so he come in. "Thanks uh.."

"Oh, Lydia's upstairs." I say.

"Okay thanks." He says going up the grand stairs.

"No problem." I mumble to myself

9:30, and let the party begin. I got stuck doing door duty because Lydia was busy with Jackson. I went up to the door and opened it and saw Allison. "Allison, I didn't think you were coming." I say

"Yeah, um, I decided to skip family night." She says. Then I see who she came with, "Hi, I don't think we've met before, I'm Elena." I say holding out my hand to the boy. "I know-I mean," he stumbled with words as I held back my laughter "hi, I'm Scott." he says shaking my hand. He had a really strong grip. "Well come on in, the party's in the back." I say as they walk past me.

It was now 10:00, anyone else who came would have to wait because I'm so not standing here waiting for people who were late.

I go out back by the pool and dance with some friends that are in my Calculus class. I look over to Lydia and see Jackson practically sucking her neck, but she was looking at someone else. I look to see who it was and to my surprise I see Scott, who was dancing with Allison. Weird. I go back inside and talk to Danny Mahealani. I turned around and bumped into someone, "Scott?" I ask. He looked really pale and was sweating like crazy.

"You don't look to good." I say guiding him to outside.

"I-I have to go." He says unlocking his car and driving away. Again, weird.

"Oh come on." I hear Allison say. I turn around and walk up to Allison "Did Scott drive you here?"

"Yeah." She says

"Allison." I hear a guy say.

I turn and see a man, who was very attractive, that was standing not far from us.

"I'm a friend of Scott's." We both turn around and see Scott turning to the next block. I look back and the man had stepped closer "My name is Derek." He says. "I can give you a ride if you want." I really hope she says no. "Uh, yeah, sure." Really Allison? Getting rides from strangers? How much stupider can you get?

"Uh I'm coming with you." I say

"What? Why?" Allison asks

"Because he could be a serial killer. I'm coming with you." I say, not taking no for an answer.

"It's fine Allison, I have plenty of space in my car." He says walking over to his car.

"Plenty of space to kill us." I mumble to myself, quiet enough so no one could hear me. Derek smirked. Weird.

Derek drops Allison off at her house, which wasn't to far from my house. Now I'm alone in a car with a potential serial killer, I really did not think this through.

"So were am I taking you?"

"My house." I say

"I know, but were is it?"

"It's the house we were at before. Where the party was." I say.

"You live in that mansion?" He asks

"Yes, now can you take me back?" I ask annoyed.

"Yes, I can." He says driving back.

He pulls into my drive way and opens the car door for me.

"Bye." I say, walking off.

"No 'thank you'?" He asks

"Thank you." I say sarcastically

He shakes his head and drives off. I walk into the house and go to my room. I go to my mirror and look at the pictures that are by it. I see one of me with my mom and dad when we went to Disney land. I was six and really wanted to go on one of the big roller coasters, but I wasn't tall enough, so I made my mom take off her heels so I could wear them and be taller, they didn't let me go but I still had fun trying to walk in her heels.

I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away when I heard a knock at the door. I walk over to the railing and see who it is.

I look at him as I walk downstairs, he was one of Scott's friends. He was kind of cute, for a nerd.

"Scott's friend, right?" I ask as I go to the door.

"Stiles, but yeah." He says, fidgeting with his jacket.

"Okay... Um, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh, just wanted to.. uh.. say hi." He stutters.

"At 12:30 at night?" I ask skeptically.

"Yeah, you know, just your neighborly hi." He says

"You're not my neighbor." I say looking at him.

"How do you know? I could be." He says.

"Because my house is gated, I don't have neighbors." I explain.

"Well, I-uh, just like saying hi. To you. Hi." He says. He has never said hi to me ever before. If he has I've never noticed.

"Hi." I say waving slightly.

"Hi." He smiles nervously, "Well.. I'm just gonna... go.." He says moving his hands around in gestures.

"Okay." I say, closing the door as he leaves. Why is everyone being so weird today?! I sigh and I walk upstairs and take a quick shower and go to bed.

semi-edited

How was chapter one? I will be cooperating Elena in more, but right now the episodes are mainly about Scott, since the POV is always going to be Elena (unless I say otherwise) there isn't much to write. How do you feel about Elena's personality? Anyways, tell me what you think in the comments! Don't forget to vote!

xoxo, lily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
127K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...